Normies and coronavirus

I cant believe how easy it is for someone to throw all their thoughts and insight out the window the moment they get sick. Was arguing with this normie this morning, who seemed to know whats up all year. Now he was arguing with me how its smart to get tested weekly or even daily just to know for sure because I could have it and not even know about it. I told him I would know if I had the deadliest virus and by his logic I could have had it 40 times by now and just didn't know. He was staring at me like a deer looking at headlights. I told him while he's at it he should get tested for aids and hvi, just cant be too sure these days. Maybe someone's genitalia has penetrated his rear end and he just didn't know about it and has been living with aids and hvi this whole time.
Why weren’t we doing everything to stop the spread of mono (far worse symptoms than covid for most)? HPV? Pneumonia? Strep? The flu? How many people die of skin cancer every year? HOW MANY COULD WE HAVE SAVED IF WE JUST CLOSED THE BEACHES?!

aynrus

Pelican
I probably shouldn't find this funny, but, vaxxed much?...

(Fb messenger interaction with potential Serbian airbnb host, who happens to be a Med Grad...)

Me: 'Just interesting to get a local's opinion... This site claims 80% of Serbians have been vaccinated. Do you think that's legit? https://covidvax.live/

covidvax.live: Live COVID-19 Vaccination Tracker - See vaccinations in real time!
covidvax.live '

Med Grad; 'Indeed. I work as a grad of medical research center in national institute of public health'

Me: 'That seems like a big number... are you sure it's true? Maybe 1st shot only?'

Med Grad; [thumbs up]

Me; 'Hi, So this story is more in-line with what my friends tell me... Only 18% of people 18-30... This is more accurate? https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.euronews.com/amp/2021/08/03/how-vaccine-doubts-have-put-the-handbrake-on-serbia-s-rapid-rollout

How vaccine doubts have put the handbrake on Serbia's rapid rollout
euronews.com

I should say... I'm thinking of moving to Serbia, but that high vax rate put me off!'

Med Grad; 'I'm bit neither your therapist nor your GP. So don't really understand this routine if occasionally asking me questions'

Me; 'Haha)) Just asking for reports from the ground. You can't trust the media... Here they don't even have EU vaccines, which I think is great. Is 18% or 80% closer to the truth?'

Med Grad; 'R u in a saint mind? 3 times so far you actually booked a studio and never showed up'

Me; 'Sound mind)) Who knows?'

Med Grad; 'And u have a guts to address me'

Me; '* The guts'

Med Grad; 'Just fuck off'

Me; 'Oooo... that stung'

Med Grad; 'And stay away from Serbia'

Me; 'So 18%. Thanks. Good luck'
Foolish you are...
You WILL get banned from Airbnb over that stuff eventually.
I told you before I'm banned for life from this scam company over political stuff already, exactly this type of stuff.
Airbnb already put you in the problem people database, probably, as that host likely reported you, this company does some serious tagging, spying and background checking on people, blacklists without explanation, etc.
They can blacklist you in the middle of the next reservation with perfectly happy host and get you to leave on hours notice and they got your real name, ID (at least in America they require it from every guest)

Last edited:

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
Foolish you are...
You WILL get banned from Airbnb over that stuff eventually.
I told you before I'm banned for life from this scam company over political stuff already, exactly this type of stuff.
Airbnb already put you in the problem people database, probably, as that host likely reported you, this company does some serious tagging, spying and background checking on people, blacklists without explanation, etc.
They can blacklist you in the middle of the next reservation with perfectly happy host and get you to leave on hours notice and they got your real name, ID (at least in America they require it from every guest)

Alright Yoda!

Actually just remembered that was through some Fb expat group.

She could probably get me banned (again) from Fb... she'd be doing me a favor.

aynrus

Pelican
Alright Yoda!

Actually just remembered that was through some Fb expat group.

She could probably get me banned (again) from Fb... she'd be doing me a favor.
Big difference, airbnb and some fb crap group (expat groups tend to be that).... I actually just had reservation host on another platform try to start mentioning masks, emailing that the state still got mask requirements in places, need to wear one....I replied that the state got no mask requirements and that's why I'm visiting to begin with. Problem solved. Didn't want to engage into conversation over that stuff that could go in any direction.... it's not their business to police guests.

Enoch

Ostrich
Why weren’t we doing everything to stop the spread of mono (far worse symptoms than covid for most)? HPV? Pneumonia? Strep? The flu? How many people die of skin cancer every year? HOW MANY COULD WE HAVE SAVED IF WE JUST CLOSED THE BEACHES?!
In social situations when coof-19 comes up I like to joke that tinder is a greater threat to public health than the coof. Usually gets a fair round of chuckles.

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
As I assume is true with many of the members here, I’ve severely restricted the amount of time I can bear to spend with the most outspoken zealots who support the killer virus and injection hysteria. While this is undoubtedly the healthiest course of action, it also leaves us out of touch with the degraded mindset of these individuals and ignorant to the depths to which they can sink. I was reminded of this during an encounter over the weekend that was equal parts amusing and disturbing.

As I walked downtown, I caught sight of a man in his late 50’s looking clearly confused and unfamiliar with how to conduct one’s self in a city. His confusion may have resulted from the reduced flow of oxygen to his brain, as he was choosing to wear a cloth mask over his mouth and nose despite having a city block to himself.

My initial reaction was very un-Christian and perhaps demonically inspired as I found myself thinking about how I’d enjoy seeing his brains dashed out against the sidewalk. Perhaps I can be forgiven considering the trials reasonable people are forced to endure every day. Shaking off this violent thought, I decided of course to walk as close to him as I possibly could without making physical contact. It was at this point that my already low opinion of this person plummeted to a level that can be likened to the bottom of the deepest crater.

He wore a shirt with a plain background and printed on the front was an image of his injection card, filled out with his name and lot number information. He cleverly blocked out his birthday, that “sensitive information” which surely could not be obtained by any other means. As I realized what I was seeing and my loathing and disgust approached its pinnacle, I decided to turn the encounter around using a method from a previous time that will be recognized by many veterans of this forum, the time-honored technique of agree and amplify.

I turned around and caught up with him. “Excuse me, I really like your shirt, do you mind if I take a picture?” He shrugged and sighed and consented. It was clear that he didn’t want to be photographed, but for people like this compliance is now a way of life, and he lacked the fortitude to stand up for himself. As evidenced by the glee with which he sought out and received the poison injection, he is simply incapable of saying no.

I thanked him after taking the photo, at which point he volunteered, “I live in Oregon and you need the card to get into bars there so I thought it would just be easier to do this.”
“Clever!” I replied, doing my best to suppress my disgust.
“I have eight of them.”

While I tried to feign support for his idiocy during the interaction, I think he was able to detect my condescension, which made it somewhat more satisfying for me. I believe that to help preserve my sanity, I will be taking A&A to extreme levels if I have the misfortune of interacting with people like this in the future. This was a rare opportunity to gather intelligence, and I’m curious to know what the most ardent supporters of the hysteria really believe or what they’re willing to agree to. I might say, “Right on brother! Don’t you think it’s about time we started rounding up those selfish anti-vaxxers so we can get on with our lives? Lock them up and throw away the key, that’s what I say!” Even if I went as far as to suggest preparing firing squads, I expect that someone as weak as this person would lack the ability to say “now now, that’s a stripe too far there, friend” or “I think we need to feel compassion for them, there has to be some way we can get through to them.” I realized that anyone establishing themselves in the role of an authority figure, as I did with no resistance in this situation, can suggest and obtain compliance with any idea no matter how outlandish or transparently evil.

Upon reflection, I did derive some amusement from the interaction, but ultimately the encounter left me feeling unsettled. If this imbecile is so willing to proclaim his servitude to the world and so eager to relinquish control of his own body then he does not deserve freedom. I think that if people want Nazism so badly let them have it and see how much they enjoy it. The only meaningful distinction that exists now is between those whole value freedom and those who prefer authoritarianism. Some, like the individual I met on the street, don’t have what it takes to participate in and maintain a free society or even a free individuality. He feels safer with a nanny state making decisions for him and determining his morality. The problem is that there are millions just like him, desperate for a paternalistic entity to provide direction to their confused and aimless souls and to remove the angst and doubt associated with exercising free will and considering the moral implications of life’s choices.

I can only hope that those who desire freedom and those who welcome totalitarianism can each have the option to live in or create a society that fulfills these needs, but realistically that isn’t likely. The existence of free people challenges the fundamental assumptions of a totalitarian state and provides an existential threat to that state; thus that state is unlikely to allow freedom to exist without an attempt to stamp it out. While this person is ultimately a victim, he will still have blood on his hands. Every person conducting themselves in this manner bears some responsibility for every suicide and drug overdose that has taken place so far and for whatever atrocities are yet to come.

Last edited:

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
In social situations when coof-19 comes up I like to joke that tinder is a greater threat to public health than the coof. Usually gets a fair round of chuckles.

What I've been saying is that you're much more likely to be killed by someone texting while driving than by the killer virus. If we wanted to start a social engineering campaign based on shaming and recrimination that might actually help people, we should gather all the energy we've put into telling people to cloister themselves and receive injections of mystery concoctions and apply that to stopping texting while driving. Unlike those of us refusing to have our bodies violated, people who cause car accidents and hit pedestrians actually are killing people.

But we all know this has nothing to do with public health. I was driving with a friend recently and we saw a McDonald's with a drive-thru line going around the whole parking lot and spilling out into the street, much like the blubber of the occupants of the cars spills out over the sides of any seat they occupy. "There's your public health crisis," I said.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
As I assume is true with many of the members here, I’ve severely restricted the amount of time I can bear to spend with the most outspoken zealots who support the killer virus and injection hysteria. While this is undoubtedly the healthiest course of action, it also leaves us out of touch with the degraded mindset of these individuals and ignorant to the depths to which they can sink. I was reminded of this during an encounter over the weekend that was equal parts amusing and disturbing.

As I walked downtown, I caught sight of a man in his late 50’s looking clearly confused and unfamiliar with how to conduct one’s self in a city. His confusion may have resulted from the reduced flow of oxygen to his brain, as he was choosing to wear a cloth mask over his mouth and nose despite having a city block to himself.

My initial reaction was very un-Christian and perhaps demonically inspired as I found myself thinking about how I’d enjoy seeing his brains dashed out against the sidewalk. Perhaps I can be forgiven considering the trials reasonable people are forced to endure every day. Shaking off this violent thought, I decided of course to walk as close to him as I possibly could without making physical contact. It was at this point that my already low opinion of this person plummeted to a level that can be likened to the bottom of the deepest crater.

He wore a shirt with a plain background and printed on the front was an image of his injection card, filled out with his name and lot number information. He cleverly blocked out his birthday, that “sensitive information” which surely could not be obtained by any other means. As I realized what I was seeing and my loathing and disgust approached its pinnacle, I decided to turn the encounter around using a method from a previous time that will be recognized by many veterans of this forum, the time-honored technique of agree and amplify.

I turned around and caught up with him. “Excuse me, I really like your shirt, do you mind if I take a picture?” He shrugged and sighed and consented. It was clear that he didn’t want to be photographed, but for people like this compliance is now a way of life, and he lacked the fortitude to stand up for himself. As evidenced by the glee with which he sought out and received the poison injection, he is simply incapable of saying no.

I thanked him after taking the photo, at which point he volunteered, “I live in Oregon and you need the card to get into bars there so I thought it would just be easier to do this.”
“Clever!” I replied, doing my best to suppress my disgust.
“I have eight of them.”

While I tried to feign support for his idiocy during the interaction, I think he was able to detect my condescension, which made it somewhat more satisfying for me. I believe that to help preserve my sanity, I will be taking A&A to extreme levels if I have the misfortune of interacting with people like this in the future. This was a rare opportunity to gather intelligence, and I’m curious to know what the most ardent supporters of the hysteria really believe or what they’re willing to agree to. I might say, “Right on brother! Don’t you think it’s about time we started rounding up those selfish anti-vaxxers so we can get on with our lives? Lock them up and throw away the key, that’s what I say!” Even if I went as far as to suggest preparing firing squads, I expect that someone as weak as this person would lack the ability to say “now now, that’s a stripe too far there, friend” or “I think we need to feel compassion for them, there has to be some way we can get through to them.” I realized that anyone establishing themselves in the role of an authority figure, as I did with no resistance in this situation, can suggest and obtain compliance with any idea no matter how outlandish or transparently evil.

Upon reflection, I did derive some amusement from the interaction, but ultimately the encounter left me feeling unsettled. If this imbecile is so willing to proclaim his servitude to the world and so eager to relinquish control of his own body then he does not deserve freedom. I think that if people want Nazism so badly let them have it and see how much they enjoy it. The only meaningful distinction that exists now is between those whole value freedom and those who prefer authoritarianism. Some, like the individual I met on the street, don’t have what it takes to participate in and maintain a free society or even a free individuality. He feels safer with a nanny state making decisions for him and determining his morality. The problem is that there are millions just like him, desperate for a paternalistic entity to provide direction to their confused and aimless souls and to remove the angst and doubt associated with exercising free will and considering the moral implications of life’s choices.

I can only hope that those who desire freedom and those who welcome totalitarianism can each have the option to live in or create a society that fulfills these needs, but realistically that isn’t likely. The existence of free people challenges the fundamental assumptions of a totalitarian state and provides an existential threat to that state; thus that state is unlikely to allow freedom to exist without an attempt to stamp it out. While this person is ultimately a victim, he will still have blood on his hands. Every person conducting themselves in this manner bears some responsibility for every suicide and drug overdose that has taken place so far and for whatever atrocities are yet to come.
Reconciling their victim-hood with their enabler-hood is a struggle.

I constantly vacillate between feeling sorry and wanting to punch them in the effing face

Mrredsquare

Woodpecker
I recently came to the very sad conclusion - Every normie, who does all the right things in life that society tells them to is done.

I have watched all of my friends, work colleagues (Tough alpha men) and women (expected) I know fall for the lies and propaganda. Even after I have shown them documented evidence and explained in detail the contrary.

If you work, pay taxes, own a Television, Smart Phone or have Social Media, you are doomed, literally.

Male or female it doesn't make a difference - The Government, The Media, Satanic Elite will get you to comply eventually, whether it's the Covid Hoax, Climate Hoax or an Alien Invasion of little green men it never ends.

May God have mercy on them.

Edit - Way to black-pilled, I have recently started interacting with these people again and it's heartbreaking.

Last edited:

DanielH

Pelican
Orthodox
I recently came to the very sad conclusion - Every normie, who does all the right things in life that society tells them to is done.

I have watched all of my friends, work colleagues (Tough alpha men) and women (expected) I know fall for the lies and propaganda. Even after I have shown them documented evidence and explained in detail the contrary.

If you work, pay taxes, own a Television, Smart Phone or have Social Media, you are doomed, literally.

Male or female it doesn't make a difference - The Government, The Media, Satanic Elite will get you to comply eventually, whether it's the Covid Hoax, Climate Hoax or an Alien Invasion of little green men it never ends.

Yep, and amen! If you haven't learned the nature of the world by now and have shown no desire to, the odds you will change for the better are close to nil. But I like to think of all the things I fell for that society told me to do - play lots of video games, eat processed foods, drink excessively, go to college, get a smartphone, numerous social media accounts, and I was able to turn away from that with plenty of other people I know doing the same. Is a vaccine worse than all of that in terms of spiritual and physical rot? I'm honestly not sure.
Edit - Way to black-pilled, I have recently started interacting with these people again and it's heartbreaking.
Remember that this is only a trial for the life to come. It's just a pit stop. Come to terms with the fact that things will get worse, and that's okay. Every day remove more of your emotional need for materialist relationships and things in this world, and place more of a focus on Christ. Every day get a little better. We'll stumble some days, just keep the trajectory pointed towards Heaven.

The fact that this upsets you means that the world has died to you and you're going through the 5 stages of grief. When you get to "acceptance," you are well on your way of dying to this world, and salvation.

This is how the wheat is separated from the chaff. Not everyone will make it to the point of "acceptance," some will be stuck at "depression," (blackpilling) or "bargaining," (Trump will be reinstalled in August!) and some will turn around and embrace the world in an attempt to resurrect a dying world. This is a gift to those who actually are "wheat," and some people may not have been revealed to be wheat without this fallen world being revealed for what it is through covid hysteria.

Elipe

Pelican
The fact that this upsets you means that the world has died to you and you're going through the 5 stages of grief. When you get to "acceptance," you are well on your way of dying to this world, and salvation.

This is how the wheat is separated from the chaff. Not everyone will make it to the point of "acceptance," some will be stuck at "depression," (blackpilling) or "bargaining," (Trump will be reinstalled in August!) and some will turn around and embrace the world in an attempt to resurrect a dying world. This is a gift to those who actually are "wheat," and some people may not have been revealed to be wheat without this fallen world being revealed for what it is through covid hysteria.
Amen to that. I used to have many worldly dreams. I used to care about a lot of things (unrelated to politics) that I would have loved to spend thousands of hours mastering. But increasingly over time, I've come to stop caring about them. And it really does strike me how useless, how tiny, how irrelevant worldly things are compared to the eternal things of Heaven. A Christ-centered fellowship with a Christian brother is worth far more than a thousand fake worldly friends. The world turns on you, but Christ says that He will be our rock, our steadfast rock in the middle of a tumultuous sea. Christ will never turn against us. And Christ truly cares about our interests; He is not like a worldly individual or institution that has to pretend to care about your interests in order to meet their own interests. Nobody plays prisoner dilemma games in Heaven.

We are truly and well most likely going to lose the world. And that's ok. What does it profit a man to gain the world, yet lose his soul? Yes, it'll be painful. Yes, it'll suck. Yes, we will be persecuted and the world will call us stupid, retarded, and evil for refusing a "medical procedure".

But when we end up in Heaven, all of that is not going to matter. We will be awash in the glory of God for all eternity. Eternity is a pretty long time. That's a long time to be absolutely joyful and contented. That is why Paul wrote to us, saying that we should take joy in being persecuted. Our persecution is the proof of our faith, the proof of our salvation. Those who say "Lord, Lord, did we not do Your will?" are fake "Christians" like "LGBT Christians" who claim to be Christian and claim to do the will of the Lord, yet they will not face persecution because they will be approved by the world. They will take the vaccine, they will report to the Antichrist those who refuse to take the Mark, they will even worship the Antichrist as Christ's second coming. The world will consider them "true Christians". But those are people who deny Christ before men, and instead seek the approval of men.

When they stand before the Judgement Seat, the Lord will say to them: "Away from me, evildoer! I do not know you."

This is the "put up or shut up" part of being a Christian now. Many will fall away on account of not wanting to "put up" as Christians. Who will be left after the winnowing is done?

Last edited:

NickK

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Yep, and amen! If you haven't learned the nature of the world by now and have shown no desire to, the odds you will change for the better are close to nil. But I like to think of all the things I fell for that society told me to do - play lots of video games, eat processed foods, drink excessively, go to college, get a smartphone, numerous social media accounts, and I was able to turn away from that with plenty of other people I know doing the same. Is a vaccine worse than all of that in terms of spiritual and physical rot? I'm honestly not sure.
It can be done with the Grace of God. Most people here are reformed normies. Why God chose us and not them I don't know. We had to offer something that most normies are not willing to offer and God knows the depths of each soul. So we must have something that most normies lack.

But it can be done, some of the NPCs can miraculously become main characters, by God's grace.

And it's also possible to go the other way, from Christian to normie. Worst things have happened and are recorded in Church Tradition.
“Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.”

Julien

Chicken
Orthodox

I experienced something even more sad and frightening the other day. My roommate has been staunchly opposed to getting the vaccine from day 1. He has been a pariah amongst his family for months now because of this stance. We even attended an anti-lockdown protest together.

But yesterday he booked an appointment for the vaxx. Why? Because in my jurisdiction there is a domestic covid passport coming later this month and an international travel passport after that.

Why does this worry him? Because he won't be able to drink at bars and go on tinder dates. Literally. After months of arguing with people over the vaxx he caves because of access to beer and women. Somewhere Satan is having a good chuckle.

I don't say this to judge the guy, but rather to point out how sad and emasculated our society has become. I am sure there are countless other stories just like this, where even the people who know the truth refuse to live by it because they are more concerned about worldly comforts. If we as a people can't endure this trial, then we don't deserve God's mercy.

Elipe

Pelican
I experienced something even more sad and frightening the other day. My roommate has been staunchly opposed to getting the vaccine from day 1. He has been a pariah amongst his family for months now because of this stance. We even attended an anti-lockdown protest together.

But yesterday he booked an appointment for the vaxx. Why? Because in my jurisdiction there is a domestic covid passport coming later this month and an international travel passport after that.

Why does this worry him? Because he won't be able to drink at bars and go on tinder dates. Literally. After months of arguing with people over the vaxx he caves because of access to beer and women. Somewhere Satan is having a good chuckle.

I don't say this to judge the guy, but rather to point out how sad and emasculated our society has become. I am sure there are countless other stories just like this, where even the people who know the truth refuse to live by it because they are more concerned about worldly comforts. If we as a people can't endure this trial, then we don't deserve God's mercy.
This is true. We must be willing to obey God and stand steadfast against falsehoods, against being compelled to take poison into your body, against being bullied into permitting the world to become the object of our worship. Because that is what this is about.

I don't know if this is the actual Beast of Revelation, but it is certainly within the spirit of the Beast. Too many Christians have become convicted by the Holy Spirit that there is something very, very wrong about taking the vaccine. For one, it's not even a vaccine. We are at a point where it is becoming very, very clear that a very clear, black-and-white choice is being presented to us all. Worship God. Or bow and cower before the greatest spirit of deceit, the spirit of the Beast, the prince of the air and this world, he who goes by the name of Satan. It is to stand for truth or to bow to lies and allow deception to rule over you.

Julien, your friend was aware that there was something very fishy about it from the beginning. That is why he at first opposed it. He knew that it was a system based in total deception. But it appears that his faith did not run very deep as it became evident that the moment he faced oppression, real oppression, he buckled.

If this is not the Mark of the Beast, it is pretty amazingly close to being it. If you would break over this, you are going to break over the Mark. You will take the Mark that consigns you to hell. The vaccine may not, but the Mark will. Every Christian should and ----MUST---- prepare for being forced to make that choice at any time. The choice for the Mark, that is. God expected even a Christian in the year AD 579 to be prepared to make that choice, even if it didn't seem feasible at all for the Mark to be a possibility at the time. Even a Christian at the peak of the Christian British Empire was supposed to be prepared to make that choice. But now, now that that choice or a choice like it is being presented to us, we have no excuse.

Choose this day - not any other day, but THIS day - who you will serve. A man cannot have two masters.

And remember, even if this is not the Mark, if you buckle over this choice you WILL buckle over the Mark. The pressure to take the Mark will be far greater. Again, that's assuming this is not the Mark, and that's an assumption that carries a massive risk with it if you're wrong about it. We must be prepared to face destitution or even starving to death.

I have 2 friends that were both vocal, unashamed Trump supporters in 2016. Both were very non-PC, race realist types in the past. Both got married since then.

One of them, I shit you not, is now a SJW that parrots woke talking points and mainstream media word for word. The other has substantially tempered his views, won’t openly praise Trump, and says conservative media is “biased” while getting his news from mainstream. He got vaccinated, and while he’ll sort of smile and nod his head when I bitch about masks and lockdowns, he still seems to accept the narrative, and once mentioned to me he was worried about whatever “variant” the media was pushing that week. His wife is a corporate wokie and mask nazi from what he has told me.

My other friend now attends a woke church and married a supposedly Christian girl that ate up a lot of leftism in her college years.

I was pretty dumbfounded by their transformations, as I used to be the blue piller of our group. I can’t really put it to words well, but I think it’s pretty clear there’s a degree subconscious and conscious willingness for men to conform to female sensibilities, at least in the west.