Normies and coronavirus

Easy_C

Peacock
Do you have links for these data points? That would strengthen this tactic.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cdc-report-shows-vaccinated-people-can-spread-covid-19/ar-AAML2bE .

There's sentence in that articles which says the viral load is the same in that article you can quote.

The CNN clip I've already linked on here.

Here's another one. It's coming form a pro-vax doctor: https://omny.fm/shows/the-vince-coglianese-show/the-vince-coglianese-show-dr-marty-makary-08-04-21

Elipe

Pelican

Easy_C

Peacock
I have a buddy who got the roni and was very informed on what is up. Now he messeges me daily and tells me how sick he is and the results of his daily tests like Im a concerned girlfriend. I told him those tests are not too reliable and some countries scratched them all together. While I do care for him, I really dont need daily updates. Next day he wakes me up at 8 am , thrilled he finally got a negative. When I lost it on the phone with him and started yelling at him he started calling me a denier. Repeating this sarcastic tone that theres no covid and noone is sick and that hes been faking it. I cant stand these people. They want a trophy for having it and if you try to play it down they urge that they survived a deadly virus and they are survivors. They will not let it go, they want like a jacket with war medals all over it. Even though they used to see whats up , but now they want to be validated with this jacket full of medals.

Yes.

Mind if I throw out a bet?

This guy grew up in a white collar family, went to a largely white school, and went directly into an office job out of college. Can you confirm if I'm on the mark or not?

Reason why: Because I remember my own psychology before and after having my "real shit" moment in Afghanistan. Once you've been tested in a real life or death situation and know your measure you don't have that need anymore where you're trying to convince yourself of your own awesomeness.

GuitarVH

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
I have a buddy who got the roni and was very informed on what is up. Now he messeges me daily and tells me how sick he is and the results of his daily tests like Im a concerned girlfriend. I told him those tests are not too reliable and some countries scratched them all together. While I do care for him, I really dont need daily updates. Next day he wakes me up at 8 am , thrilled he finally got a negative. When I lost it on the phone with him and started yelling at him he started calling me a denier. Repeating this sarcastic tone that theres no covid and noone is sick and that hes been faking it. I cant stand these people. They want a trophy for having it and if you try to play it down they urge that they survived a deadly virus and they are survivors. They will not let it go, they want like a jacket with war medals all over it. Even though they used to see whats up , but now they want to be validated with this jacket full of medals.

Dude, you weren't sympathetic to a friend who got the sniffles? You meanie.

Greta says "HOW DARE YOU!".

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I was so naive regarding the IQ levels of average Americans. We appear to be a nation that worships hive minded group think with zero critical thinking skills. Cell phones accelerated the downfall. It's all so cringeworthy.
Extrapolate that to the world. IQ + lack of God + smartphone + internet + destructive culture = cocktail of death and destruction
Look up the doctor's tweets:

It's almost as if their game plan is to make everything so incoherent, inconsistent, illogical and ''difficult'' as possible.

RomikJan

Robin
Orthodox
Man I think the story I am about to tell you guys pretty much will be the most utterly insane thing you can possibly hear. I have two cousins that are brother and sister, and both of them had kids this year. One lives out of state, and one lives in the state we live in. I heard from the local cousin that his sibling is coming down, with the kid a few days ago. That sibling did not reach out to me to tell me that they will be local and perhaps I can meet my new nephews. As I have yet to meet either of their kids. The cousin that was traveling down from out of state was supposed to stay with their parents. As soon as they got into the state they called the parents and told them that they will not be staying there because the dad didnt get the coco juice, and that they will be staying at the brothers house. My uncle (the cousins father) does not have the shot, my aunt does. They decided enough is enough and decided to go to the brothers house and see them. Once they arrived , my uncle was not allowed into the house. They showed him his new grandkids through the window, holding them up like hes window shopping. My aunt even though she has the shot started asking if he can come inside. They all said no way. She tried reasoning with them and said hes your father, you guys havent seen him in over a year and he wants to meet his grandkids , hell wear a mask if needed. They said no way period, and said " If he was our father and cared for us , he would go get the shot, but he doesnt care for us or these grandkids and he wont meet them until he does.

The parents got in the car and left and my uncle sadly was just telling me this story. Telling me how can they not let him in the house when they go out in public all the time, next to strangers but wont let their own father into the house. I know my uncle wont budge hes been a conspiracy theorist since like the 60s. He doesnt believe in anything. I trully feel for him though , and cant even imagine being put in this situation.

This story legit made me sick and nautious. I went to check these cousins social media accounts after being told the story of what happened and saw they were chatting it up and writting lmao in multiple posts... blows me away they just threw their father out and few hours later are online laughing their ass off. If that's not border line sick and demonic I dont know what is.

GuitarVH

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Man I think the story I am about to tell you guys pretty much will be the most utterly insane thing you can possibly hear. I have two cousins that are brother and sister, and both of them had kids this year. One lives out of state, and one lives in the state we live in. I heard from the local cousin that his sibling is coming down, with the kid a few days ago. That sibling did not reach out to me to tell me that they will be local and perhaps I can meet my new nephews. As I have yet to meet either of their kids. The cousin that was traveling down from out of state was supposed to stay with their parents. As soon as they got into the state they called the parents and told them that they will not be staying there because the dad didnt get the coco juice, and that they will be staying at the brothers house. My uncle (the cousins father) does not have the shot, my aunt does. They decided enough is enough and decided to go to the brothers house and see them. Once they arrived , my uncle was not allowed into the house. They showed him his new grandkids through the window, holding them up like hes window shopping. My aunt even though she has the shot started asking if he can come inside. They all said no way. She tried reasoning with them and said hes your father, you guys havent seen him in over a year and he wants to meet his grandkids , hell wear a mask if needed. They said no way period, and said " If he was our father and cared for us , he would go get the shot, but he doesnt care for us or these grandkids and he wont meet them until he does.

The parents got in the car and left and my uncle sadly was just telling me this story. Telling me how can they not let him in the house when they go out in public all the time, next to strangers but wont let their own father into the house. I know my uncle wont budge hes been a conspiracy theorist since like the 60s. He doesnt believe in anything. I trully feel for him though , and cant even imagine being put in this situation.

This story legit made me sick and nautious. I went to check these cousins social media accounts after being told the story of what happened and saw they were chatting it up and writting lmao in multiple posts... blows me away they just threw their father out and few hours later are online laughing their ass off. If that's not border line sick and demonic I dont know what is.

It's not even borderline, it's flat out sick and demonic.

Strong delusion, love grown cold, children against parents, calls for genocide thinking they're doing God and society a favor. It's all there.

I've never seen anything like it.

RomikJan

Robin
Orthodox
It's not even borderline, it's flat out sick and demonic.

Strong delusion, love grown cold, children against parents, calls for genocide thinking they're doing God and society a favor. It's all there.

I've never seen anything like it.
It truly is sickening, it kind of really hits you just how sickening when you see it happen with close ones.

Caduceus

Pelican
Scene from the film "Logan's Run" where the hero tries to convince normies not to freely volunteer to die at age 30.

Film is about a futuristic "utopia" society where everything is run by an AI computer and all people have a red "mark of the beast" (life clock) on their hands that starts flashing just before they reach age 30 at which point they freely volunteer to be "renewed" (ie killed). People only live indoors and no one has ever seen the sun or nature, or an old person.

Film was made in the year 1976.
It's over 45 years old...but could have been made yesterday.

Last edited:

GuitarVH

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Scene from the film "Logan's Run" where the hero tries to convince normies not to freely volunteer to die at age 30.

Film is about a futuristic "utopia" society where everything is run by an AI computer and all people have a red "mark of the beast" (life clock) on their hands that starts flashing just before they reach age 30 at which point they freely volunteer to be "renewed" (ie killed). People only live indoors and no one has ever seen the sun or nature, or an old person.

Classic. Come on, go on Carousel. It'll be fun!

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

Fascinating. Movies often use predictive programming. But this one is really captivating, as it is so 1000% how the situation now is. The normies will just laugh at the truth and not be able to hear it.