Normies and coronavirus

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Highly advice watching this essential puzzle piece in order to understand the psychology of the normie regarding cojona. Understanding what they fear/how they fear/how they respond to their fear is gonna be really important in my opinion to make a right estimation in how far the hyped up masses will go in the coming years. It might be a case of life and death at some point. Also gives insight in how we should respond to the created fear.

 
Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
That's really unsurprising. From what I've heard, when the dissident Right tell normies that in a few decades time indigenous Europeans will be the minority in their own countries, they normally reply, "so what, I won't be around then". They live for the now, not in the New Testament sense of The Beatitudes, but for safe thrills and comfort. Like I once was, they are hedonistic materialists who don't see any further than this temporal world.
True, and because the elite is blaming the unvaxxed now as reason that the normies can't continue their decadent selfish lives all their anger is streamlined against us, potentially reeled up to genocidal proportions. Check out the vid above for some great insights.
 

SeaEagle

Sparrow
I talked with a normie friends of mine about the meaning of life. His answer summed up pretty much all we need to know. He wanted to have as little stress as possible and as much happiness as possible. That's a good reflection on how many normies are handling the cojona situation: don't create extra stress by going against the agenda or questioning what's going on.
This seems like a manifestation of the feminine imperative, in a grown man. This mentality makes total sense as a housewife within a loving household under a patriarch. None of this is meant to denigrate women or mothers either.

Your friend is a soyboy, just like most godless men.
 

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
This isn't quite the right thread, but check out this disgusting faux 'whistleblower' piece from sell-outs of the century, Vice...


The 'pregnant NHS nurse' with disguise drops the bombshell that covaids is a lie, hospitals were empty, but now the vax is being pushed on pregnant women there has been a spike miscarriages...

Wait, sorry, my mistake...

She discloses that pregnant nurses were asked to work throughout the most deadly pandemic in history without sufficient PPE, and THAT is why you should be afraid, and Shane lays around his $2bn mansion drinking whisky.
 

4600_fan

Pigeon
Orthodox
I think it's important to differentiate between three main (and different) motivations behind vax resistance:

1) You think it's going to cause severe health problems and possible death
2) You think it's literally the mark of the beast, or diabolical in another way
3) You think it's unjust and you're resisting for political reasons

This is going to be an unpopular comment but here it is goes. If you're just resisting because #3, then forget it. Just get the vax. Because at this point, the vast majority of society has decided to endorse the vax. At this point, not getting the vax is, to the vast majority of people (normies) the same as wearing a Pepe T-shirt whilst trying to impress upon them the Jewish infiltration of the banking system. My point is, they'll think you are crazy. It will go nowhere. You'll be marginalized and forgotten and their lives will continue. There's no point in "making a stand" against the system because the thing you are trying to preserve is already gone. Liberal democracy is dead now. Carl Schmitt was right. Let that sink in. So, your freedom loving, patriotic "stand" won't achieve shit.

Now, if you are in the #1 or #2 camp, then go on resisting. Just know your motives and you better be sure that you believe in either #1, or #2, or a combination thereof.
 

Clemenza

Sparrow
I think it's important to differentiate between three main (and different) motivations behind vax resistance:

1) You think it's going to cause severe health problems and possible death
2) You think it's literally the mark of the beast, or diabolical in another way
3) You think it's unjust and you're resisting for political reasons

This is going to be an unpopular comment but here it is goes. If you're just resisting because #3, then forget it. Just get the vax. Because at this point, the vast majority of society has decided to endorse the vax. At this point, not getting the vax is, to the vast majority of people (normies) the same as wearing a Pepe T-shirt whilst trying to impress upon them the Jewish infiltration of the banking system. My point is, they'll think you are crazy. It will go nowhere. You'll be marginalized and forgotten and their lives will continue. There's no point in "making a stand" against the system because the thing you are trying to preserve is already gone. Liberal democracy is dead now. Carl Schmitt was right. Let that sink in. So, your freedom loving, patriotic "stand" won't achieve shit.

Now, if you are in the #1 or #2 camp, then go on resisting. Just know your motives and you better be sure that you believe in either #1, or #2, or a combination thereof.

Isn't there a 4th reason you are missing - the risk associated with the virus itself is so low for younger healthy people (99.9 survival rate or whatever it is) that it is better to just trust your natural immune system over a vaccine should you catch it?

And while I understand where you are coming from, I don't agree with what you say for 3. You are basically saying that anyone in the #3 camp should just flat out surrender.
 

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I think it's important to differentiate between three main (and different) motivations behind vax resistance:

1) You think it's going to cause severe health problems and possible death
2) You think it's literally the mark of the beast, or diabolical in another way
3) You think it's unjust and you're resisting for political reasons

This is going to be an unpopular comment but here it is goes. If you're just resisting because #3, then forget it. Just get the vax. Because at this point, the vast majority of society has decided to endorse the vax. At this point, not getting the vax is, to the vast majority of people (normies) the same as wearing a Pepe T-shirt whilst trying to impress upon them the Jewish infiltration of the banking system. My point is, they'll think you are crazy. It will go nowhere. You'll be marginalized and forgotten and their lives will continue. There's no point in "making a stand" against the system because the thing you are trying to preserve is already gone. Liberal democracy is dead now. Carl Schmitt was right. Let that sink in. So, your freedom loving, patriotic "stand" won't achieve shit.

Now, if you are in the #1 or #2 camp, then go on resisting. Just know your motives and you better be sure that you believe in either #1, or #2, or a combination thereof.

Totally disagree. #3 is the main unifying reason for the largest amount of people worldwide. It goes beyond the current corona bs and is an issue of complete loss of freedom for everyone forever. So I'm pretty sure that's an important enough reason to resist.

Your post seems like it's trying to demoralize and discourage people. Not a big fan of what you just wrote.
 

4600_fan

Pigeon
Orthodox
Isn't there a 4th reason you are missing - the risk associated with the virus itself is so low for younger healthy people (99.9 survival rate or whatever it is) that it is better to just trust your natural immune system over a vaccine should you catch it?

And while I understand where you are coming from, I don't agree with what you say for 3. You are basically saying that anyone in the #3 camp should just flat out surrender.
Well the fact is you aren't free anymore. The system and our new rulers do not respect your fourth reason.

Like, my kid might want his bedtime to be 10:00 pm, but I say he has to go to bed at 8:00 pm.

Now he could throw a fit, and punch me in the face and run away, and try to escape the cops I'd inevitably call and somehow crash at a friend's house and somehow enroll in school without my permission and somehow... it goes on, perhaps somehow he makes it all the way to adulthood as a runaway and makes a success of himself.

It's unlikely it'd work, and he'd be returned to me and forced to go to bed at 8:00 pm after being grounded for an eternity.

Now, if he felt I was forcing him to take poison, or apostatize, then yes, throwing a fit, punching me in the face (or heading for my gun rack) would make perfect sense. Even if there was a slim chance of success.

The comparison is that the system now is not free. You're not free. I'm not free. Resist if you will, be realize what that entails and know why you are doing it.

There's only one way to be free again, and it's not by using legal means or somehow making a "principled stand." It ends with "in minecraft." And I don't want to go into details here for obvious reasons. Just know that is your only choice now. If you're not really honestly willing to go that far, then stop deluding yourself.
 
Well the fact is you aren't free anymore. The system and our new rulers do not respect your fourth reason.

Like, my kid might want his bedtime to be 10:00 pm, but I say he has to go to bed at 8:00 pm.

Now he could throw a fit, and punch me in the face and run away, and try to escape the cops I'd inevitably call and somehow crash at a friend's house and somehow enroll in school without my permission and somehow... it goes on, perhaps somehow he makes it all the way to adulthood as a runaway and makes a success of himself.

It's unlikely it'd work, and he'd be returned to me and forced to go to bed at 8:00 pm after being grounded for an eternity.

Now, if he felt I was forcing him to take poison, or apostatize, then yes, throwing a fit, punching me in the face (or heading for my gun rack) would make perfect sense. Even if there was a slim chance of success.

The comparison is that the system now is not free. You're not free. I'm not free. Resist if you will, be realize what that entails and know why you are doing it.

There's only one way to be free again, and it's not by using legal means or somehow making a "principled stand." It ends with "in minecraft." And I don't want to go into details here for obvious reasons. Just know that is your only choice now. If you're not really honestly willing to go that far, then stop deluding yourself.
It only takes for 3% of the population starting burning stuff down and attacking key political figures to start a revolution. We have not seen that yet, as the Rubicon has not been crossed in many countries of the world. Things this fall will be different.
 

Elipe

Pelican
3) You think it's unjust and you're resisting for political reasons
Why isn't this a legitimate reason? Is not the right to self-determination a fundamental American principle and the basis for the U.S. being a collection of distinct state jurisdictions? In fact, more than half of the states in the U.S. have passed legislation banning vaccine mandates. We already had homosexuality democratically banned and then overturned and made permissible via federal law by judicial force. Even California, that liberal hellhole, voted to ban homosexuality.

So why does "resisting for political reasons is stupid" only ever apply to our side and never ever, ever the other side? Where were you when BLM marched? I bet you weren't wagging your finger at BLM telling them "resisting cops for political reasons is stupid and the country is against you, so give up and stop doing all this BLM stuff."

Probably because you didn't want to get doxxed and have a flash mob show up to choke you out while they rape your wife and slaughter your kids while cops stand off to the side watching and having themselves a jolly good belly laugh.

Now he could throw a fit, and punch me in the face and run away, and try to escape the cops I'd inevitably call and somehow crash at a friend's house and somehow enroll in school without my permission and somehow... it goes on, perhaps somehow he makes it all the way to adulthood as a runaway and makes a success of himself.
Nah, he could do something even easier. He can just make up a sob story about how you won't let him wear girly clothing because you hate trannies. That's instant jailtime for you, buddy. Child abuse, they'll say.
 
Last edited:

4600_fan

Pigeon
Orthodox
Why isn't this a legitimate reason? Is not the right to self-determination a fundamental American principle and the basis for the U.S. being a collection of distinct state jurisdictions? In fact, more than half of the states in the U.S. have passed legislation banning vaccine mandates. We already had homosexuality democratically banned and then overturned and made permissible via federal law by judicial force. Even California, that liberal hellhole, voted to ban homosexuality.

So why does "resisting for political reasons is stupid" only ever apply to our side and never ever, ever the other side? Where were you when BLM marched? I bet you weren't wagging your finger at BLM telling them "resisting cops for political reasons is stupid and the country is against you, so give up and stop doing all this BLM stuff."

Probably because you didn't want to get doxxed and have a flash mob show up to choke you out while they rape your wife and slaughter your kids while cops stand off to the side watching and having themselves a jolly good belly laugh.


Nah, he could do something even easier. He can just make up a sob story about how you won't let him wear girly clothing because you hate trannies. That's instant jailtime for you, buddy. Child abuse, they'll say.
It's not legitimate because your side lost. America is dead. This is what defeat looks like. Your golden days of (insert past date here) freedom are never coming back.

Time to blackpill. It's the only way forward. I suggest looking up Keith Woods on YouTube. He's good. Work from there.
 

orthopure

Chicken
Orthodox
I think it's important to differentiate between three main (and different) motivations behind vax resistance:

1) You think it's going to cause severe health problems and possible death
2) You think it's literally the mark of the beast, or diabolical in another way
3) You think it's unjust and you're resisting for political reasons

This is going to be an unpopular comment but here it is goes. If you're just resisting because #3, then forget it. Just get the vax. Because at this point, the vast majority of society has decided to endorse the vax. At this point, not getting the vax is, to the vast majority of people (normies) the same as wearing a Pepe T-shirt whilst trying to impress upon them the Jewish infiltration of the banking system. My point is, they'll think you are crazy. It will go nowhere. You'll be marginalized and forgotten and their lives will continue. There's no point in "making a stand" against the system because the thing you are trying to preserve is already gone. Liberal democracy is dead now. Carl Schmitt was right. Let that sink in. So, your freedom loving, patriotic "stand" won't achieve shit.

Now, if you are in the #1 or #2 camp, then go on resisting. Just know your motives and you better be sure that you believe in either #1, or #2, or a combination thereof.


Absolutely horrible, God-awful take.
 
I talked with a normie friends of mine about the meaning of life. His answer summed up pretty much all we need to know. He wanted to have as little stress as possible and as much happiness as possible. That's a good reflection on how many normies are handling the cojona situation: don't create extra stress by going against the agenda or questioning what's going on. Just stay in your happiness bubble. I tried to explain that when you look away in a dangerous situation initially you'll avoid stress but then the stress will come back like a boomerang a thousandfold more. Didn't really land, although it was a starting point for more conversation.

I talked to a friend this week, he's awake on some issues, but doesn't really follow Covid. Doesn't want the shots, but he's gonna take them before next summer because the cruise lines require it. His girlfriend wants to take one for their 10th anniversary. I told him to tell her that he didn't want to, and to celebrate their anniversary in some other way and go take the cruise in a few years when we know the outcome of all of this. But no, she has her heart set on going, and he's a "happy wife, happy life" kind of guy, so he'll cave in on this. She's already taken her shots and only trusts "official" sources.

Next time I see him, if he's still gonna do it, I think I'll tell him he needs to quit his job, since they're not requiring shots, and he can go work for a company that does require them, and to leave the job open for someone who isn't gonna cave over something so silly as "muh girlfriend's cruise." If that upsets him, fine.

Disappointing, but at least now I know that he's probably gonna comply with everything they have in mind for us down the line. He's a creature of comfort. I tried to tell him that they won't stop at mandated shots, and eventually there will be a line he won't want to cross, but I don't really think it sunk in.

Anyway, this just reminds me that there are probably not any political or human solutions coming down the pipeline, and that I'd better work on my faith in God, because that's going to be the only way out for me.

Anyway, that's about it, thanks to anyone who read my rant, and now back to your regularly scheduled thread.
 

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I talked to a friend this week, he's awake on some issues, but doesn't really follow Covid. Doesn't want the shots, but he's gonna take them before next summer because the cruise lines require it. His girlfriend wants to take one for their 10th anniversary. I told him to tell her that he didn't want to, and to celebrate their anniversary in some other way and go take the cruise in a few years when we know the outcome of all of this. But no, she has her heart set on going, and he's a "happy wife, happy life" kind of guy, so he'll cave in on this. She's already taken her shots and only trusts "official" sources.

Next time I see him, if he's still gonna do it, I think I'll tell him he needs to quit his job, since they're not requiring shots, and he can go work for a company that does require them, and to leave the job open for someone who isn't gonna cave over something so silly as "muh girlfriend's cruise." If that upsets him, fine.

Disappointing, but at least now I know that he's probably gonna comply with everything they have in mind for us down the line. He's a creature of comfort. I tried to tell him that they won't stop at mandated shots, and eventually there will be a line he won't want to cross, but I don't really think it sunk in.

Anyway, this just reminds me that there are probably not any political or human solutions coming down the pipeline, and that I'd better work on my faith in God, because that's going to be the only way out for me.

Anyway, that's about it, thanks to anyone who read my rant, and now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

I mean, you can try but if he's not dead set against it at this point, he will cave to the pressure. Even people vehemently against it now could cave to various unforeseen pressures. Without faith in God, it's basically gonna be impossible to resist this as a lone soul as they make life too difficult to exist. An exception to this could be being part of a large local group of people that are prepared to exist without it, where you would have physical support on the ground.
 

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I talked to a friend this week, he's awake on some issues, but doesn't really follow Covid. Doesn't want the shots, but he's gonna take them before next summer because the cruise lines require it. His girlfriend wants to take one for their 10th anniversary. I told him to tell her that he didn't want to, and to celebrate their anniversary in some other way and go take the cruise in a few years when we know the outcome of all of this. But no, she has her heart set on going, and he's a "happy wife, happy life" kind of guy, so he'll cave in on this. She's already taken her shots and only trusts "official" sources.

Next time I see him, if he's still gonna do it, I think I'll tell him he needs to quit his job, since they're not requiring shots, and he can go work for a company that does require them, and to leave the job open for someone who isn't gonna cave over something so silly as "muh girlfriend's cruise." If that upsets him, fine.

Disappointing, but at least now I know that he's probably gonna comply with everything they have in mind for us down the line. He's a creature of comfort. I tried to tell him that they won't stop at mandated shots, and eventually there will be a line he won't want to cross, but I don't really think it sunk in.

Anyway, this just reminds me that there are probably not any political or human solutions coming down the pipeline, and that I'd better work on my faith in God, because that's going to be the only way out for me.

Anyway, that's about it, thanks to anyone who read my rant, and now back to your regularly scheduled thread.
If people cave now they would've caved in the coming months/years anyway, as VH rightfully indicates. The only people who are going to endure this long term (and I mean frankly the rest of our lives in all probability, with increasing pressure, limitations and persecution) are people with a strong faith or secular people who are so principled that they'd die for these principles of freedom (which often is a view that is more on the end of the freedom to commit sin, do whatever you want). As you rightfully indicate, I always love this quote of Dyer ''men's poblems aren't political, they're spiritual''. There's no way out in this worldly system.
 

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
3) You think it's unjust and you're resisting for political reasons

This is going to be an unpopular comment but here it is goes. If you're just resisting because #3, then forget it. Just get the vax.

Someone made a good post a while back about all the Christians who died and saw no freedom from their death. But established freedoms for those of others.

I feel more free than ever in every category.

> be me
> jump on a plane to Russia
> walk around the streets masked for an hour before you realise no one is wearing one
> check into a hotel, no one is masked
> order a bottle of hand-drawn mineral water
> it's crisp
> click your fingers
> Jeeves bags the water and takes it to your room
> pop into the police station
> you are treated like a human, not like the possible criminal you would be at home
> go to an Orthodox church
> be gifted with delustification
> go to the Catholic church
> meh, Latin mass has been moved into the crypt
> get a first class train carriage to a random city
> talk the whole way about liberal degeneracy with some guy, rather than getting arrested for thought crime back home
> get on a conference call with some Anglos, who get you to drop Isreali company Google Ads and use them instead
> your income doubles over night
> the corona insanity causes a psychic shift in your mind and you can no longer bow down to Normiestan inhabitants
> bomb ten weapons grade Covid memes into a group full of normies
> an eruption of anger and authoritarianism
> they blather out of date MSM talking points
> no one can make a come back to your rebuttals
> someone mentions gender identity
> "gender identity. are you a peadophille?" you respond
> group goes silent
> get all your cognisant friends on GrapheneOS so their comms don't end up with Mossad
> recommend they buy SOL and RAY at the bottom
> the price moons
> you are 3X long
> your friends who believe everything the government tells them are gambling on sports ball while telling you a 70% crypto allocation you bought at the bottom is risky
> they also said it was risky when you recommended getting in at the bottom
> the more ahead of the normie curve you are the more bad, mad and stupid they think you are
> you click your fingers while a normie is at your place
> "that is a whyt suypremycis gesture" the normie rages
> Geoffrey the butler from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air comes in and throws the normie out the front door

I didn't have enough money to hire Phillip Banks.

If you are living in an insane society, you are on to a winner if you do the opposite of normies. But I don't follow #3 to annoy them, but because it's invariably right or a good decision.
 
Last edited:

cyborg1337

Sparrow
I was talking to a few normies in the office. One of them was telling me, how she wore a mask on the train while nobody else was wearing one. And how they should be legalised again in public (UK) as it's about health. She also didn't understand why people are making this so political.

- I'm thinking; Even if you follow the so-called science, mask wearing is pretty much useless if the people around you are not wearing one.

- Secondly; you decide to wear a mask on the train BUT when you are in the office, in a closed space for 7 hours, in close proximity with hundreds of office workers, then it's fine to not wear the mask?
 

ginsu

Kingfisher
This is going to be an unpopular comment but here it is goes. If you're just resisting because #3, then forget it. Just get the vax. Because at this point, the vast majority of society has decided to endorse the vax. At this point, not getting the vax is, to the vast majority of people (normies) the same as wearing a Pepe T-shirt whilst trying to impress upon them the Jewish infiltration of the banking system. My point is, they'll think you are crazy. It will go nowhere. You'll be marginalized and forgotten and their lives will continue. There's no point in "making a stand" against the system because the thing you are trying to preserve is already gone. Liberal democracy is dead now. Carl Schmitt was right. Let that sink in. So, your freedom loving, patriotic "stand" won't achieve shit.

Now, if you are in the #1 or #2 camp, then go on resisting. Just know your motives and you better be sure that you believe in either #1, or #2, or a combination thereof.

''My point is, they'll think you are crazy. It will go nowhere. You'll be marginalized and forgotten and their lives will continue.''

so ?, WHO CARES what they think or do, that's their life and responsibility not yours. When you mature you realize that only god, your own opinion and those you love matters.

Furthermore its about sending a message for what you believe. Win or lose. If you only do things with complete certainty you'd be like one of those covidians locked in their house for 2 years.
 
Last edited:

ginsu

Kingfisher
Well the fact is you aren't free anymore. The system and our new rulers do not respect your fourth reason.


There's only one way to be free again, and it's not by using legal means or somehow making a "principled stand." It ends with "in minecraft." And I don't want to go into details here for obvious reasons. Just know that is your only choice now. If you're not really honestly willing to go that far, then stop deluding yourself.
You are very wrong about not being free. As long as we do not give up our minds and souls we are free. Our freedom does not come from government, they can take our physical freedom but they ( or should i say you ) can never win because we will not surrender that which you are truly after.

common now you are new here and trying to demoralize and incite violence. At least put in the time to make it less obvious. better luck next time
 

Easy_C

Peacock
A lot of Screeching is going around some nerd circles.

So the past few days they held GenCon. It's One of the biggest "con" type events in the USA.


Of course the entire thing, being a nerd thing, was full COVID stupidity with mandatory masks and a "mask break" room, which is as dumb as it sounds. People who broke the mask rules got kicked out.

Except....there was a Football game for the Colts held the same day over the weekend. So a massive crowd of NFL fans as going through the building, maskless, not subject to any of the rules because they're not Con attendees and are simply moving through a crowded space. Apparently a lot of them were mocking the Con people all masked up.

Cue massive butthurt. I've seen some of the comments pop up on articles and it seems like a lot of them are resentful that they are at an event where they're forced to mask up, would be ostracized from their social groups even if they weren't, and got exposed first hand to how much fun everyone else is having. Of course they're wrapping it up in righteous anger but it's not hard to see that the general tone of the comments is resentment and envy.
 
Top