Normies and coronavirus

RedLagoon

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
I think it's important to differentiate between three main (and different) motivations behind vax resistance:

1) You think it's going to cause severe health problems and possible death
2) You think it's literally the mark of the beast, or diabolical in another way
3) You think it's unjust and you're resisting for political reasons

This is going to be an unpopular comment but here it is goes. If you're just resisting because #3, then forget it. Just get the vax. Because at this point, the vast majority of society has decided to endorse the vax. At this point, not getting the vax is, to the vast majority of people (normies) the same as wearing a Pepe T-shirt whilst trying to impress upon them the Jewish infiltration of the banking system. My point is, they'll think you are crazy. It will go nowhere. You'll be marginalized and forgotten and their lives will continue. There's no point in "making a stand" against the system because the thing you are trying to preserve is already gone. Liberal democracy is dead now. Carl Schmitt was right. Let that sink in. So, your freedom loving, patriotic "stand" won't achieve shit.

Now, if you are in the #1 or #2 camp, then go on resisting. Just know your motives and you better be sure that you believe in either #1, or #2, or a combination thereof.

"They'll think"

And?

"Camps" ?

Hello Mr FBI?

Why don't you tell us what you're in for you smelly boy in the van? Time to change underwear like.... 7 days ago.

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Gold Member
the psychology of the normie regarding cojona.
There may be more than one subset of 'normie' and I can think of definitely two possible types who go along with this -

(1) the type who is going along with this out of fear of losing their pay cheque and then their mortgage etc, and

(2) an inner-city 'liberal' type who is motivated more by a wish to virtue signal than by fear

Everyone is afraid of death to some extent but suddenly that the chances of it happening to you might have increased by a very tiny amount has caused a lot of panic.

But to get to the point, for the liberal, as well as virtue signalling, there is something else in it similar to the following things you will commonly hear in the inner city:

soy milk please.. I'm lactose intolerant!

do you have oat milk?

decaf?

are there any nuts in it.. cause I have a nut allergy, just one nut and I may go into anaphylactic shock and die

no pasta for me thanks, I'm gluten intolerant

I'm vegetarian but sometimes eat fish..

stir fry with tofu

have you got any ice creams which are vegan?

It's almost a virtue to be intolerant to ordinary food - to be a delicate flower, harming no creature and having a minimal carbon footprint.

When you are that delicate then, well, you can't afford to take any chances when there's a bug like covid going around. It is an extension of what we have seen a lot of in the inner city, overly worrying about and protecting one's well-being against relatively minimal or imaginary threats.

r3d

Woodpecker
There may be more than one subset of 'normie' and I can think of definitely two possible types who go along with this -

(1) the type who is going along with this out of fear of losing their pay cheque and then their mortgage etc, and

(2) an inner-city 'liberal' type who is motivated more by a wish to virtue signal than by fear

Everyone is afraid of death to some extent but suddenly that the chances of it happening to you might have increased by a very tiny amount has caused a lot of panic.

But to get to the point, for the liberal, as well as virtue signalling, there is something else in it similar to the following things you will commonly hear in the inner city:

soy milk please.. I'm lactose intolerant!

do you have oat milk?

decaf?

are there any nuts in it.. cause I have a nut allergy, just one nut and I may go into anaphylactic shock and die

no pasta for me thanks, I'm gluten intolerant

I'm vegetarian but sometimes eat fish..

stir fry with tofu

have you got any ice creams which are vegan?

It's almost a virtue to be intolerant to ordinary food - to be a delicate flower, harming no creature and having a minimal carbon footprint.

When you are that delicate then, well, you can't afford to take any chances when there's a bug like covid going around. It is an extension of what we have seen a lot of in the inner city, overly worrying about and protecting one's well-being against relatively minimal or imaginary threats.

In my experience they often have a pretty high carbon footprint, because they don't take into account all that energy that goes into processed tofu foods, their macbook, electric cars and single-speed bikes with matching protective gear.

They think not using gasoline or eating meat makes them basically equal to Amish people, when in fact it might be worse than what a blue-collar meat eater does who uses public transport, buys second hand stuff and doesn't fly to another continent every other year.

DenizenJane

Woodpecker
"There is nothing new under the sun"

I think that sums up how normies seem to get caught up in such hysterical stupidity because, only knowing or caring about the material world, everything is in a sense "new" to them.

All the latest crazes, fears, and schemes appear in their sight as some emerging novelty that has 100% unpredictable outcome., instead of a weary cycle that can spans anywhere from decades to millennia. Slow steady wisdom is so much better these dumb panic-button quips from liars with tenure. Once again, panicking about germs is stupid. Completely, unabashedly, stupid. You will never function in society properly if you feel this way. I felt this for many years (I used to be involved in the healthcare field). This is not a sudden reactionary opinion.

I took a hyperlink here to some blogspot whose creator scours the internet for the latest 'anti-vuxxer that died' stories. First, it pissed me off.

Then I remembered the times when I seen all these female aquiants (when I actually used social media) whose accounts would explode with activity ranging from months to a year. It was nearly always liberal foolishness; Climate, blacks, fags, abortion, science blah blah blah....

And then it would stop. Now, granted, they probably moved to some other unhealthy obsession, or maybe life got tough and they had to focus on more practical things. The point is these crappy blogs have a short shelf life. In the end, nothing makes you look stupider in due time than being caught up in a hateful, ignorant, irrational witchhunts at a period in life where you felt ignored in life and compensated by running your mouth alot. Unfortunately, the internet preserves this kind of behavior where its much harder to sweep it over the rug and forget about it.

Yes, sorryantivaxxer blog, I am aware that I am capable of dying of some illness. In fact, it was the same situation twenty years ago too. Why not compile a list of the latest fags and junkies who died of HIV? I'm sure there's a lot of young smiling photos to share and plenty of loser groupies to make quips about them?

The root of this is that somebody somewhere doesn't feel legitimized when someone doesn't take some advice that they developed some emotional attachment to, so any and all bad outcomes is like a voodoo revenge ritual.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Yes, sorryantivaxxer blog, I am aware that I am capable of dying of some illness. In fact, it was the same situation twenty years ago too. Why not compile a list of the latest fags and junkies who died of HIV? I'm sure there's a lot of young smiling photos to share and plenty of loser groupies to make quips about them?
It’s even worse than you describe. Thanks to the investigations of hoax-busting renegade scientists like Peter Duesberg, we know that the cause of AIDS is not HIV. In fact, the AIDS hoax is the clearest parallel to the COVID hoax of anything.

Gay men in San Francisco were dying in droves of a mysterious illness: and only them, that’s why AIDS was originally called GRIDS (gay-related immunodeficiencies). The real cause was poppers, the dangerous drug amyl nitrate that gay men used as a recreational party drug. Their health shattered by poppers - and junkies’ health shattered by heroin use - along comes the pharmaceutical industry with the drug AZT as the “cure” for this deadly new “infectious disease” AIDS. Only, AZT turned out to be even more lethal than heroin or poppers and the result was gay men and junkies dying like flies.

Does that sound familiar? The more they died from constant drug use - either poppers or AZT - the more these fatality numbers got written up as AIDS deaths, and the more HIV became promoted as this terrifying nightmare virus that was “unique” in its lethality. The lie became entrenched that testing HIV positive was a death sentence and the only solution was to pour hundreds of millions of dollars - or even billions - into the coffers of Big Pharma. And guess who one of the top promoters of the AIDS panic was in its earliest days, in the early 1980s? That’s right! A certain gentleman by the name of Dr. Anthony Fauci. His useful, lucrative panic-mongering then might even be responsible for his ascent to the top echelons of power.

Same scam as the one promoted today, basically. An imaginary epidemic called AIDS that never even existed (which is why it was only gays and junkies dying of it - because it was their lifestyle of constant drug use that killed them, not a virus. That’s why heterosexuals like Magic Johnson are still fine and suffered no health collapse despite testing HIV positive decades ago - the HIV positive test is as bogus as the PCR test). And big pharma products - such as the drug AZT, that was a failed cancer-fighting drug the industry decided to repackage as an anti-AIDS drug - touted as the solution and cure for a non-existent crisis.

Beacon

Sparrow
In my experience they often have a pretty high carbon footprint, because they don't take into account all that energy that goes into processed tofu foods, their macbook, electric cars and single-speed bikes with matching protective gear.

They think not using gasoline or eating meat makes them basically equal to Amish people, when in fact it might be worse than what a blue-collar meat eater does who uses public transport, buys second hand stuff and doesn't fly to another continent every other year.
99.9% of environmentalists are virtue signalers who crave social media brownie points. The best example I can give for how superficial they are is tree planting. They will receive donations of trees and plant them in a ceremony amid the fanfare. Then they simply forget the planted trees, the trees get overgrown with weeds and are mostly killed when the gardeners bushwack them. After that the tree planting cycle is repeated again!

RomikJan

Robin
Orthodox
Ok boys , pretty sure my jaw will never close properly ever again. I do audio video work and setup networks in homes, things of that nature.
We were just at an estimate with a decorater who hired us and was introducing us to the homeowner. We were doing the walkthrough estimate all together and then we hear decorater go "is there anyway you guys can block youtube in this house we paid my previous network administrator little extra to do it, we dont allow misinformation to flow in our homes" ..and the homeowner was like "omg omg thats such a good idea, please put that on the proposal". Im standing there shocked questioning reality. Is this real life even?

Dissimilarty

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
Ok boys , pretty sure my jaw will never close properly ever again. I do audio video work and setup networks in homes, things of that nature.
We were just at an estimate with a decorater who hired us and was introducing us to the homeowner. We were doing the walkthrough estimate all together and then we hear decorater go "is there anyway you guys can block youtube in this house we paid my previous network administrator little extra to do it, we dont allow misinformation to flow in our homes" ..and the homeowner was like "omg omg thats such a good idea, please put that on the proposal". Im standing there shocked questioning reality. Is this real life even?
The decorator said we don't allow it in "our" homes? BDSM must be bigger than previously estimated.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Prophetic words by fr. Heers about the state of humanity, 2 years before cojona. It was obviously not cojona which started this all, it was a built up of frankly dehumanization (moving away from truth, losing our humanity, likeness/image of God, care for each other) for decades that has put people so much in a jungle of chaos, lack of boundaries and lack of objective understanding of truth, morals and reality which allows the massive unrighteousness we experience now daily.

I heard some normie acquaintances talking the other day about buying at-home rapid tests. One of them was talking about paying $1100 (!) for a box of 45 (!!) on amazon, and how $24/test was cheaper than the $28 dollar ones he buys now (!!!).

I had no idea that such an industry was already in place. In these peoples minds the test is some kind of household necessity. And furthermore, they're committed to dutifully upholding the corona charade indefinitely. Both people conversing had already taken the clot shot, too.

I did a search just now for at home test kits and found that in the past week, all the major (((news))) outlets have articles pushing them. I guess when consooming is all you know, there are no limits to the absurdity you'll (pay to) take part in.

NickK

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I sold some used equipment to a normie the other day. I went to his house to deliver the item.
After the exchange, we had a small discussion which went something like this:

Normie: "I work at our family's gas station"
Me: "That's good, you don't have any bosses above your head and you can avoid the jab"
Normie: "No matter, I did both Astrazeneca doses anyway, as did my entire family. I'm trying to get my uncle to do it. Which side of the fence are you?"
Me:" I'm very much against it".
Normie: "But think about it! The state is offering you a free vaccine to protect yourself! And I played a game once which was about viruses and I know all about virus mutations. mRNA is harmless and there are no side effects bla bla"

I thought it best to not waste my breath and leave the premises as soon as possible.

kingtufti

Pigeon
I'm so done with Normies.

They're utterly moronic, and the worst kind are the oh-so-educated condescending Kool-Aid suppin' idiots I get sucked into correcting.

But this email from top copywriter Stefan Georgi to his email list (which must be pretty large) is like a case study in how to speak Normie and lead them to seeing what the rest of us see so clearly;

Let’s look at some numbers.

As of last count, there have been 44.6 million confirmed cases of COVID in the U.S.

The real number of COVID cases is likely significantly higher though, since the current consensus is that about 35% of all cases are asymptomatic…

And it’s reasonable to assume that many people who didn’t show symptoms were never tested, and therefore COVID was never confirmed.

But regardless, let’s stick with 44.6 million as our number.

Out of that...

223,140 people total in any age range have been hospitalized for COVID...

Which is 0.5%, or one-half of one percent.

Now let’s go to hospitalization by specific age groups.

As of October 7th, there have been 847,589 confirmed COVID cases in children ages 0-4…

And 1,635 hospitalizations for that same age group...

Meaning your toddler’s chance of being hospitalized if they have COVID 0.19%.

Meanwhile there have been 4,160,595 confirmed cases in those between 5 and 17 years of age...

And the total number of hospitalizations for that group since the pandemic began is 2,666.

Which means your 5-17 year old’s chances of being hospitalized if they have COVID are 0.06%.

Okay so that’s interesting?

Why would a toddler’s risks of being hospitalized for COVID be so much higher than a child aged 5-17?

The most likely answer is the fact that 50% of children who have COVID are asymptomatic…

And the younger the child is, the higher the probability of being asymptomatic goes.

Combine that with the fact that a 0-4 year old is often not yet in school (especially during the pandemic) and is much less likely to be subjected to COVID testing…

And it’s extremely fair to postulate that the real rate of COVID hospitalization for those 0-4 is probably a fraction of that 0.19% number.

Oh and by the way, all of this doesn’t even take into account underlying conditions.

If your child doesn’t have any underlying condition, you can basically cut their risk of hospitalization in half…

Since 54% of children who are hospitalized for COVID do have an underlying condition.

And now, let’s talk about deaths:

As of 10/6/21, the total COVID deaths for all children (ages 0-17) since the beginning of the pandemic sat at 499.

Broken down even further...

Total deaths of children between 0-4 = 60

Total deaths of children between 5-14 = 161…

And total deaths of young adults between the ages of 15 and 17 = 278.

So your 0-4 year old’s risk of dying if they get COVID-19 is 0.007%...

Or seventy percent of a percent of a percent…

And your 5-17 year old’s risk of dying if they get COVID is 0.01 percent…

Or one tenth of a percent of a percent.

And again – the risk of dying from COVID is certainly WAY lower than that in reality given the frequency of asymptomatic occurrences, especially in youths.

Making sense?

Okay cool so now let’s look at vaccine data.

As of mid-July of 2021 there were roughly 9 million vaccines given to U.S. adolescents aged 12-17.

Out of those, there were 9,246 adverse effects reported in VAERS (the CDC’s Reporting System)…

Which is a rate of about 0.1%...

Or one tenth of a percent.

These included 863 series side effects reported to VAERS…

And these were mostly related to: severe chest pain, increased troponin levels (which are a sign that your body had a heart attack), and myocarditis (inflammation of the heart).

That means from this population set, the odds of a severe side effect like a heart attack in your 12-17 year old is 0.009%...

Which is pretty miniscule.

The problem for me as a parent though, is that those numbers are only what's being reported...

And severe adverse effects are likely significantly higher.

That’s not just my conjecture…

In an ultimately pro-vaccine evaluation published on TCTMD, which is a cardiology resource for clinicians and industry professionals…

They quote Jacob Udell, MD, MPH from the University of Toronto saying something similar...

And I’ll reproduce it here at length:

"One of the things the pandemic has cruelly unmasked, beyond all the inequities in our society, is how archaic our grant review system is," Udell said. "We should be able to get a cohort study up and running and funded to accrue patients in a systematic way, so that we can study these young men very quickly. Everyone is saying we need more data, but how are we going get it? The CDC is reaching out to people in the vaccine reaction program, but we’re only going to catch the tip of the iceberg there."

Udell is not yet convinced myocarditis is only affecting men, or even just young men. Other unknowns include the degree of cardiac enzyme elevation with myocarditis and whether the ECG changes are consistent across all patients who develop the adverse reaction to mRNA vaccination. Additionally, it’s not known if there is any left ventricular dysfunction associated with vaccine-induced myocarditis/pericarditis, he said.

In the same article, they share the thoughts of another established doctor as well:

Mohammad Madjid, MD (McGovern Medical School/University of Texas at Houston Health Science Center), has also studied the association between influenza and CVD, and like Udell, he believes the true incidence of myocarditis/pericarditis might be underestimated, as asymptomatic cases won’t be identified without active investigation. Right now, everyone is still trying to figure out the nature, severity, and extent of the problem, he said.

"However, the clinically significant cases appear to be very rare and the vaccine’s benefit-risk ratio is still overwhelmingly positive," said Madjid.

And lastly in this article, Judith Guzman-Contrill, a pediatric infections disease specialist who was senior author on an early case report about the COVID vaccines and myocarditis is quoted as saying:

"Currently the benefits outweigh the risks, but our country’s safety monitoring systems—VAERS and VSD—will need to watch this very closely to determine if benefit continues to outweigh the risk."

---

"We're only going to catch the tip of the iceberg"...

"Still trying to figure out the nature, severity, and extent of the problem"...

"To determine if benefit continues to outweigh the risk."

That’s the dilemma as a parent...

For all the constant bombardment we face saying that we should just blindly accept the vaccine for kids, and that you're anti-science and illiberal if you disagree...

The reality is that the health impact to young people is just not fully known.

And yet despite this...

There’s a constant push from many government policy makers, academics, "journalists," and state-sponsored scientists promoting the narrative that:

1. COVID-19 is a big risk to children.
2. It’s essential we get children vaccinated as soon as possible.

In the LA County School District, all students 12 and older must be vaccinated by January or they’ll be removed from school - their education be damned...

And meanwhile you’ve got "think" pieces like this appearing in the Atlantic...

Essentially arguing that citizens should pressure the FDA to take scientific shortcuts and just approve the vaccine for kids 5 and up.

That Atlantic article is absolutely batshit bonkers by the way...

You should read it and tell me you don’t find this narrative being pushed alarming...

And it’s far from the only one.

So given everything you’ve read in this email re: COVID’s risk to children…

Ask yourself why stories like this keep making it onto the home pages of major "news" outlets…

UW84yYtKN6LFJh0EsfBINWlewqNP2LnYOPEmmAgfVzYWXeokLf5dL7wZL4nFJUARksEjcI4umrSfE36vHxlaGpMn6rpvMZEmHNfDX5XGv1IkcS9RKRNaFf3QoB6eqm2xCi4eB2YAf-i50jzkd1We3ylupWrx4vMkyBAYQS1Sxyw=s0-d-e1-ft
PTnGenIew9mq6TbNfvuidiJliNaSE9lub-OCXVYOThvi6F9RgrCyD887VJfRPToUKUQj4N_oNIamhoPKviZUq3Y166DeG9KaDNmjlxJGPc423F3AA0M2YvovrKP1ejfwY6KlvtLUx56mDKQc146RRtrDlruBF2thSKBHxiUr29g=s0-d-e1-ft

Then ask yourself why, when a tragic event like the passing of 10 year-old Teresa Sperry of Virginia from COVID occurs…

It’s a story that seemingly every single news media outlet picks up on, then keeps running for WEEKS...

erN0gsFdn8oRT0vGOWP14_PoZfONcqvpk6xAn0uRsZcqkoTNRdiYScC0jUihOiwiGhcjbYuFd0uTSfrRSYfHKzd9h7F6bDjtQku9Xa00APsDKHTdc5Gi80VSPy15lTpo0IzW0oaVDGFCTlG20r_5w80IOcRcNBTaaKCIEryhlXE=s0-d-e1-ft
LNUVioGvhwbh-qKhauKf_CbI6IdDnTMHj9zVVClrXLZZ11BHq0a2ph6CH-p7swce2bgQYMgsu4euadTgBTgNgzBwyUDFc8tPUg_G-2j0YYs7_U39dxBTqqiWB5IUumZHpiICHqifRaPXZ0Xxogli91XtKViBwSBSwRgyDTGw2oo=s0-d-e1-ft

How do you feel right now?

As I was compiling these images, looking at the face of that dead little girl, my heart started racing.

It’s still racing.

My blood pressure is elevated.

I feel light headed.

I want to sob.

I want to scream.

I want to smash my hands against my desk until they're bloody and raw.

I want to go hug my daughter and hold her so tightly and never let her go.

It’s so fucking sad that girl died…

As a father to a little girl, I can’t imagine…

I feel sick...

And part of me hates myself for sharing these images and stories with you.

And yet, what if this is exactly how I’m supposed to feel?

What if this is exactly how you’re supposed to feel too?

As far as I can tell, very few people who talk about "propaganda" actually understand what it is.

It’s something I’ve been studying a lot lately…

And here are some thoughts:

Propaganda is NOT fake news and made up stories…

It is the selective, deliberate amplification of certain events over others in a concerted effort to get you to act or think a certain way.

It's hammering you with images and "news" stories about the death of one person, in this case a 10 year old girl...

Over the many other COVID Deaths that have occurred...

And over the nearly 43 million people who got COVID and never went to the hospital.

Propaganda is designed to create fear and anxiety…

It’s designed to provoke a physiological response…

Propaganda wants you outrage...

And then it wants to take your outrage and channel it towards predetermined target or cause.

In the case of Teresa…

The mainstream media, along with the billionaires and massive conglomerates that own the media, want you to feel:

Fear and anxiety over your own children’s safety, along with the children of your loved ones…

Righteous certainty that COVID is an existential threat that must be dealt with in a specific way (vaccines)...

And anger at those who don’t want to vaccinate themselves and their children.

Tell me, does reporting on Teresa accomplish this?

To me, the answer is a clear yes.

So stop and ask yourself WHY.

Why is it so important to these media sources that you feel this way?

There are a multitude of reasons, and the whole issue is wildly complex…

But one of them, certainly, is so that you’ll go get your 5 year old, 7 year old, 12 year old vaccinated without thinking twice...

And regardless of all the data that shows the risk of that child being hospitalized or dying from COVID is miniscule.

That risk is SO small....

But it's not zero…

And by constantly bombarding you with stories that highlight EVERY SINGLE OUTLIER…

Every single time a child is on a ventilator, or dies…

They believe they can manipulate you, and your brain...

Until you just give up, and give in...

And do exactly what they want you to do without questioning things too deeply...

And regardless of what the science and data actually says.

That's true propaganda, and you're seeing it right now on a monumental scale.

- SPG

"But Stefan! The reason to vaxx kids is so they don't spread it to adults!!!"

That's a fair argument. There's mixed data on asymptomatic spread. Most adults are now vaccinated. Those who aren't don't want to be and also don't like vaccine mandates for the most part. So I don't love the argument, but it's at least fair to make it.

The thing is, though, that's not what the media is pushing. There are some stories about kids spreading the disease to adults, for sure...

But at least anecdotally, it seems like for every story of children spreading the disease...

There are 10 "news" stories about children getting sick or dying from COVID-19...

Because let's be real - which one is going to make people feel more fear, or increase their odds of complying?

The story of a child spreading COVID to an adult who is probably vaccinated...

Or the story of a sweet innocent child dying?

No contest, right?

baofB8igokgMKzxhh8tONX0G7-QGlm0lXNiNJ2SLAoRlaUISz3L5e45v22QHawZ0e7BE2KtG9RO3enoHGSQ3L6VzJC0F-vPYPQUp-O7iSOpUp79Bk9vhEv3jo59AolKTCwF3jG-gTh4m9KPoPC_EsW_Ra_g-nWuh7U_3SaT0whbj1Mpihx59HvGUlihY2_OloenmZd02YJXASa72sFnJaixf97F8KnLxuArkWWxSRcNLKvn7RAVoIa0Zs0gI2ZhC=s0-d-e1-ft

Sent to: [email protected]

Unsubscribe

Stefan Paul Georgi, 2195 Alcova Ridge Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89135, United States

kingtufti

Pigeon
So sick of normies...

Met an Aussie at some meetup yesterday.

He said that most guys in his hometown of Melbourne were just 'getting through it'.

When I told him it was a hoax, he held back a laugh and declared 'a hoax!?... you think it's a hoax!!??'

They're so arrogant and conceited.

Oh well, sure he's vaccinated.