Normies and coronavirus

Paisios Harlan

Chicken
Orthodox
Prophetic words by fr. Heers about the state of humanity, 2 years before cojona. It was obviously not cojona which started this all, it was a built up of frankly dehumanization (moving away from truth, losing our humanity, likeness/image of God, care for each other) for decades that has put people so much in a jungle of chaos, lack of boundaries and lack of objective understanding of truth, morals and reality which allows the massive unrighteousness we experience now daily.

Great find! Thanks for sticking this up here. We are in the midst of a long-term plan for sure. The men of God, like Fr. Peter, know what they are talking about. As he always says, "we follow the Holy Fathers!" We can't go wrong if that is our walk.

There is an app called NextDoor which is something like a local Facebook. I use a fake name and check it out every couple of days. Lately there has been a rash of posts along the vein of "Stay home!" and "If you go out, you will get people sick!" I could find no dissenting voice, so I decided to chime in, not to change anyone's mind, but to let them know that someone in their neighborhood disagrees with them.

My first post was in response to a "Stay home" thread that was getting tons of upvotes. It stated that I was "selfish" and "foolish" because I wanted to venture outside. I said:

It got the type of replies you'd expect, and then when I went to post again, there was a screen asking me if I wanted to edit my post since it looked like a post that has "been reported in the past." So one post in and I'm already getting reported. :laughter:

What have your experiences with normies been like? I see them as a lost cause, but unfortunately they are now the unpaid police enforcers that will try to keep people like us in line.
Its fun to talk to these people, I also enjoy the liberal platforms besides never "losing" an argument/debate with them Im sure someone on there will hopefully see the light, plant some seeds, if not that also fine.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
So sick of normies...

Met an Aussie at some meetup yesterday.

He said that most guys in his hometown of Melbourne were just 'getting through it'.

When I told him it was a hoax, he held back a laugh and declared 'a hoax!?... you think it's a hoax!!??'

They're so arrogant and conceited.

Oh well, sure he's vaccinated.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S A HOAX!?! Don't you know 0.0057% of Australians have already died with covid!? 0.0057%! Soon it will be one one hundredth of one percent!"

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I notice an increased hostility and desperation among normies who have fallen for the vaccine, especially national celebrities. It appears that for example talkshowhosts or others who are on TV regularly start to look more grim, stressed and unhealthy. Their attacks against those who refuse to comply get to the level of let them die outside the hospital. What I firmly believe is that this attitude is a desperate attempt to get to the truth. They know from the inside something is off, they know they don't have the truth, but they can't figure out what's wrong so they try to destroy those who do have the truth, much like a woman testing the boundaries and masculinity of a man. Eventually these people are nothing more than these women and children who go against the patriarch of the house in order to feel his strength and truth, as that is the only way to feel secure.

RomikJan

Robin
Orthodox
Man its getting so unbearably difficulty not to tell these normies off or scream in their face that they are braindead beyond any form of return. I just saw biggest moron I think I have seen all year at at breakfast in hotel im staying. Its like buffet style and this obese muzzled woman, who was the only one there muzzled. She was also barefoot in hotel lobby and shes holding TWO dogs with her and talkin to the dogs on what they should get. Leaning them over the food. I wanted to be like can you not lean over the food with your dogs in your hands you retard. These people are so dumb they cant even remotely think for themselves. As long as they are muzzled they think all is well. Its not disgusting to be barefoot in hotel lobby when your muzzled . Its not disgusting to lean your two dogs into buffet food for everyone as long as your muzzled. Her eyes were like dead sunken, she looked like a fat robot whose proccesor needs an update.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Man its getting so unbearably difficulty not to tell these normies off or scream in their face that they are braindead beyond any form of return. I just saw biggest moron I think I have seen all year at at breakfast in hotel im staying. Its like buffet style and this obese muzzled woman, who was the only one there muzzled. She was also barefoot in hotel lobby and shes holding TWO dogs with her and talkin to the dogs on what they should get. Leaning them over the food. I wanted to be like can you not lean over the food with your dogs in your hands you retard. These people are so dumb they cant even remotely think for themselves. As long as they are muzzled they think all is well. Its not disgusting to be barefoot in hotel lobby when your muzzled . Its not disgusting to lean your two dogs into buffet food for everyone as long as your muzzled. Her eyes were like dead sunken, she looked like a fat robot whose proccesor needs an update.

I've found myself over the last 2 years saying out loud in public things such as "take off your mask", "unbelievable" or "you've gotta be kidding me". Not too loud but also not a whisper. "Unbelievable" is probably the safest one. It's very amorphous and not specifically accusatory. Sometimes I'll give the finger to covid-related signs, not sure what it achieves but I temporarily feel better lol.

SeaEagle

Robin
So sick of normies...

Met an Aussie at some meetup yesterday.

He said that most guys in his hometown of Melbourne were just 'getting through it'.

When I told him it was a hoax, he held back a laugh and declared 'a hoax!?... you think it's a hoax!!??'

They're so arrogant and conceited.

Oh well, sure he's vaccinated.
The truth sounded absurd to us at one point too. As a kid I was full on 'communism is a genius move', 'family values are lame', etc. I will praise god for giving me grace and humility to lead me to the truth about these things.

The truth is out there and will prevail one way or another. Lead by example with love. We just push the normie further into hate when we react with anger. It takes courage to calmly engage with someone who will likely insult and offend us.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Summary of a visit this weekend with a very old normie friend:

- He took the shot, under duress, as his employer mandated it. Apparently they had many angry fired employees fill their voicemails.
- His boomer-leftie ultra wealthy boss won't give him a pay raise, but he can't yet quit or demand the raise
- Boomer-leftie boss announced he will normalize all employees "profit-sharing" bonuses. Meaning the waitstaff will get the same bonus as he does (he manages and plans 10M+ construction projects). To establish "equity," of course.
- His pretty 20-something daughter shacked up and then moved to a big city (barista-dreaming).
- Since moving to the big city, the "boyfriend" has announced he wants to be called by a female name. Girl is staying with Xim.
- Daughter has all but renounced Christianity. Denounces other family members on twitter as bigots.
- Non-profit he sits on Board is devolving into a black vs. white fight with bogus racism implications.

This man has done all the "right things." And this is what he gets.

I really hope more and more people make money in alternative things like crypto, NFTs, etc. The system is too corrupt and powerful and is now openly targeting our youngest for perversion and destruction. They coerce people to take dubious vaccines and participate in humiliation rituals, glorifying our new leftie masters and their pets. And we put up with it all, as the system has a lot of control.

God is the answer, but financial freedom sure helps.

Get into small business and side gigs. You have a bright future if you can break away from this system. If we submit, there will be no end to the lockdown coercions (even tree-huggers have seen how well lockdowns can advance a cause, with this passive and financially enslaved population). There is more to come.

Clemenza

Sparrow
I've found myself over the last 2 years saying out loud in public things such as "take off your mask", "unbelievable" or "you've gotta be kidding me". Not too loud but also not a whisper. "Unbelievable" is probably the safest one. It's very amorphous and not specifically accusatory. Sometimes I'll give the finger to covid-related signs, not sure what it achieves but I temporarily feel better lol.
I am having the most trouble when I see muzzled children in public or in stores. Last week I saw a parent with a son who was maybe about three years old, and the poor little guy had a mask on in the store.

I have a child who is not far from that age, and seeing such a public display of child abuse nearly set me off yelling at this moron woman. It's one thing seeing some adult imbecile wearing it in public, that's their own stupid choice. But masking up your poor little 3 year old son? Infurating child abuse, right in plain sight.

I don't want to confront strangers. What will yelling at her do? But I am having trouble stopping myself and I don't know if I can keep it up.

inthefade

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
I heard some normie acquaintances talking the other day about buying at-home rapid tests. One of them was talking about paying $1100 (!) for a box of 45 (!!) on amazon, and how $24/test was cheaper than the $28 dollar ones he buys now (!!!).

I had no idea that such an industry was already in place. In these peoples minds the test is some kind of household necessity. And furthermore, they're committed to dutifully upholding the corona charade indefinitely. Both people conversing had already taken the clot shot, too.

I did a search just now for at home test kits and found that in the past week, all the major (((news))) outlets have articles pushing them. I guess when consooming is all you know, there are no limits to the absurdity you'll (pay to) take part in.

The tests I take for access to my office are $100 a test. Per week. It's insane.

flaghunter

Sparrow
What is the most simple way to explain why you won't take the jab to normies you know it's not worth an argument with but still want to stay close with (ie family)?

They all bring up the same points; "why would you rather have covid than the vaccine" and "you may be ok but it will keep us and others safer".

Acerza89

Pigeon
Orthodox Inquirer
What is the most simple way to explain why you won't take the jab to normies you know it's not worth an argument with but still want to stay close with (ie family)?

They all bring up the same points; "why would you rather have covid than the vaccine" and "you may be ok but it will keep us and others safer".

Liability from manafacturers, if its so safe then prove it.... is what i say.

The tests I take for access to my office are $100 a test. Per week. It's insane.
If this is any guide, I now wonder if the vaxxed will soon have to pay for their boosters too. Once their immune system has been destroyed and they literally cannot survive without regular updates, pharma control of their lives will be complete. The free “taste” that is standard from drug dealers will then cease to exist and they can be bled dry at market rates for their regular injections.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
When they start running their Plan B in the UK the normies are going to lose their minds in a myriad of ways.

I look forward to it to be honest. And then the "you are not fully vaxxed without a third shot" reaction will be even better.

Easy_C

Peacock

On a lighter note, You could always do Ed Bassmaster's "Pssssht"

Easy_C

Peacock
I just learned what Fauci did with these dogs. How can anyone take anything from a guy like that? Normies see that and still join the Flu Flux Klan.

As bad as it is.

ALWAYS PUSH STORIES THAT CONNECT LEFTISTS AND DEEP STATERS TO ANIMAL ABUSE. Share everywhere, DM anyone even remotely open minded. Call it out in comments.

A lot of people who don't give a crap about any heinous thing done to humans will become vividly and horribly angry the moment they hear about animals being mistreated

Yes. I have receipts for my statement:

As bad as it is.

ALWAYS PUSH STORIES THAT CONNECT LEFTISTS AND DEEP STATERS TO ANIMAL ABUSE. Share everywhere, DM anyone even remotely open minded. Call it out in comments.

A lot of people who don't give a crap about any heinous thing done to humans will become vividly and horribly angry the moment they hear about animals being mistreated

Yes. I have receipts for my statement:

I can forgive someone torturing a human being. There have to be prison time for it. But if you torture a dog, you won't get a trial, you just go to the grave. Animals are like someone with Down Syndrome. If you beat up a Down Syndrome kid, you have to go.