Normies and coronavirus

KingDavid

Sparrow
"God bless you and keep you from fear" as they pass by.

It will make you feel better, and it can't hurt them either.

It's been incredibly difficult to deal with people who are afraid; it's like their minds block all logic and common sense.

Even showing them evidence that the virus is not dangerous doesn't get to them to see reason.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...coronavirus-96-without-symptoms-idUSKCN2270RX
In four U.S. state prisons, nearly 3,300 inmates test positive for coronavirus -- 96% without symptoms

ABeast

Robin
I call them New-Normies. Fortunately in the diverse area I live in it would be racist to report activity too much. My more middle-class liberal friends and relatives though are impossible to talk to so I have been hanging out with strangers I met at protest more and more. I actually think I have been in close proximity to more strangers in the past month or two than any time in my life except when I was homeless and on Dead tour. I make sure to try and talk to the sign-flyers on the on-ramps to see if they are getting force-tested and thrown in vans or antything, then give them a good firm handshake and a fiver! All the homeless are in perfect health, I guess smoking butts of the sidewalk protects you from corona. THey are getting fore-head scanned but not force tested so far as I know. I did see one encounter with a flyer at the DD drive-thru that inclkuded masked cops (rare in itself) and then some EMTs that pulled-up and got out a duffel like maybe they were going to test him but I had to leave.
I've also been holding little prayer circles with the Boomers and older genx from the rallies, I make sure we hold hands for at least five minutes. I should have antibody protection by now, right?

Found this gem in my Nextdoor account. Older normie basically admits to being unable to find a BLM sign, probably because he doesn’t know how to get one off Amazon.
Then says he doesn’t want to go to a protest out of fear of getting beat up by a cop or counter protester or getting the Rona.
I am amazed on a daily basis at the sheer number of people who are completely out of touch with reality.

Attachments

• 1D27E2BF-EFA3-4A9D-BC4B-8F12D12B9FBA.jpeg
    1D27E2BF-EFA3-4A9D-BC4B-8F12D12B9FBA.jpeg
    211.4 KB · Views: 50
It's been incredibly difficult to deal with people who are afraid; it's like their minds block all logic and common sense.

So I recommend don't deal with them, if possible. We've very quietly withdrawn from many relationships since this all became clear. This is the first time in my life I'm recommending this btw, so know I'm not one to purge my network. However, we've reached that point. Unless there's a totally necessary reason for dealing with people who have lost touch with reality, we just don't. Even then, we make it short. They're dangerous otherwise and increasingly so.

RomikJan

Robin
So I recommend don't deal with them, if possible. We've very quietly withdrawn from many relationships since this all became clear. This is the first time in my life I'm recommending this btw, so know I'm not one to purge my network. However, we've reached that point. Unless there's a totally necessary reason for dealing with people who have lost touch with reality, we just don't. Even then, we make it short. They're dangerous otherwise and increasingly so.

Unfortunately thats where i am at as well , its extremely sad but it is what it is. Now with the additions of the race riots narrative added to the mix the normies are as if completely malfunctioning robotic like.

jarlo

Woodpecker

This is also where I'm at. My liberal friends knew I was conservative/libertarian, and when we spoke there was always some room for reason. This recent stuff has been a tipping point in liberal insanity, and I'm having to cut off many people.

I've purged so many people so long ago, that few have gotten purged in recent times. I don't have to purge people because I DO NOT DEAL WITH NORMIES, unless they are ringing me up in Wal-Mart. Even then, I prefer the self-check out line. My read on folks is damn good, and I've rarely been wrong even with little info to go on.

I run daily, and the amount of people in the park who put their mask on when I'm coming closer or simply turn away, is just hysterical. Folks, there's been nationwide protests/riots of thousands of people in a concentrated area that mind you the media has encouraged to do so, yet the civilian in the park running you are weary of? LMFAO!

Unrelated to the SCAMdemic, had one former African soccer/football teammate from a few years ago and we loosely kept contact, that was until today when I saw his real cute cop/black kid meme on WhatsApp. He got the chop. I didn't shed a tear.

I do not like to be filled with hate, but seriously, FUCK these people.

Atheists, no logic, out of touch with reality, and taking up more and more fresh air. Forgive me Father as it isn't right to pass judgement, but people by and large really irk me. I would pray for them, but they are that hopeless.

RomikJan

Robin
My run ins with normies has been so bizarre that its like we are living in the inverted. I had a starbucks coffee mobil order pick up the other day. I was told once i get to the store the procedure is to open the door and yell your name. I walk over there and notice this man in parking lot wearing mask with respirators, snowboarding goggles and those yellow oven cleaning gloves that go up to your shoulder. Once i got there he started screaming from 30FT away at 7AM that hes not going to let me open the door without a mask and kill people. I opened the door yelled my name, starbucks had no problems with me. He kept screaming in background and when i smiled and called him a dream slave, his brain short circuited and he said he was going to call the cops. Its just bizzare has this guy seen the protests?

Whats also interesting about all of this is i own a home theater business, we install tvs, sound, etc and when covid started i honestly thought we were going to be screwed. But i cant begin to tell you how our business has sky litterly rocketted. Its insane these people need their dopamine. I never noticed it before but man its crazy now. I can legit see them getting the shakes from it. Theyre buying the most expensive TVs from me now, ive build two 25k movie theaters during this time. Theyre terrified to go outside to do anything but whats crazy is in their mind all of this is 100 percent real and they are terrified ..but not enough to have the brightest and shinest TVs and full surround sound.

Even normies like that terrified one at starbucks with rubber oven gloves who goes by his day like that will end up calling me or someone like me for these installs. They even dress like that at home but im hoping its only because we are there working

Bernamej

Chicken
Normies in abnormal times are everything but normal. They look strange and deranged. In normal times, being a bugman with no intellectual and spiritual dimension will allow survival and even prosperity; but when the game’s rules suddenly change, the NPC can self-destruct pretty quickly. Problem is, we’re part of this game, and the NPC is your doctor, your dentist, your friend’s friend, your family, etc. Clearly, common sense has been locked down for a while, perhaps since some evil German...

So yes, I’ve had some nerve recking moments with the normies, I’ve lost a few friends, but all this has reconciled me more with death.

In Sydney, Australia a lot of restaurants are putting up fliers saying I have to scan a QR code so I can enter my personal details online so they can track me in case of an outbreak. I was only getting coffee at McDonald's so I nope d and left. I mentioned it to my normie friend and he said all the restaurants do that now. I mean, why stop there, why not do the same thing for anyone that wants to go to a mall or go grocery shopping. A part of me thinks these practices will become the new new normal.

RomikJan

Robin
Today had normies from my old corporate job from few years ago reach out on social media telling me they care about me and thats why they are telling me that states opened too soon and that they know someone whose sick and to try not to go anywhere until theres a vaccine. Said theyre praying for it to be ready before end of year. I told em they would have to kill me to get it and i could see them typing but then they stopped and never replied. It was like a disc scratch error they didnt think that would be my reply. Im thinking there is way more of these people that reach out to their friends and loved ones and tell them they care about them and push the vaccine idea. Vs the people that are calling their friends and telling them to research and think for themselves and to not take the vaccine.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
I wonder about normies. My experience recently is that normies are only moderately worried about the virus in my area. The amount of masks being worn has dropped, they play along with the social distancing but aren't pushing it.

I think it's a certain type of high anxiety person who has lots of fear about the virus. Basically a Democrat who watches CNN.

Many of us were worried early on, I suppose the question is how deep someone digs in on that position. Some people have dug in deep.

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
I realized that the only viable strategy is to avoid talking about the virus with the panic-stricken zealots at all costs. If the topic comes up, subtly steer the conversation in a different direction or remove yourself from the situation if possible. I tried the strategy of only asking questions - "what needs to happen for things to go back to 'normal?'" and the like. But I've had to come to terms with the fact that these individuals are acting as if they're on some drug which prevents them from having logical discussion or thought on this topic. The programming is so thorough and complete that no amount of logic or reason can break through it. It feels like these people are indoctrinated cult members, oblivious to facts that are evidently obvious to normal people. Except that their viewpoints are considered normal now.

A recent conversation ended with an adult woman beginning to raise her voice at me, "THE REASON WE VACCINATE IS TO PROTECT THE POPULATION AT LARGE!!!" Luckily other people were there, something came up, and the conversation went in some other direction. Trouble glasses, militant SJW viewpoints, exactly the type of person you'd expect to fall victim to the manipulation regardless of their "intelligence" or academic pedigree. While I understand full well that it's best to avoid these people in any context, it was unavoidable in this case.

Again, I am not quite able to feel the compassion that rises up within me. The sheer terror in her voice was palpable and frankly it was sad to witness. However, these people have access to the same information that we all do and they have the same capacity to process information and weigh competing arguments. If acceptance of the "killer virus" narrative is where they end up, then it's their own fault for being susceptible to manipulation through deceitful and misleading arguments.

The irony of course is that these people who fear death so wholeheartedly are shortening their lifespans by experiencing every waking moment in a heightened and unsustainable state of perpetual fear. You can tell that they're stretched so thin emotionally that they snap and lose all self control and decorum at the drop of a hat. But there is nothing I can do to help them.

bubs

Sparrow
I’ve found that the only message that at least you can have a conversation with lefties is to acknowledge that on the surface the global works of Gates and things of that nature have good intentions, however human nature has shown throughout pscychology, sociology and our history, that power always corrupts and without checks and balances it never ends well for the people not in charge.

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
I have come to view many of my fellow citizens as largely brainwashed zombies who are very dangerous, able to be provoked into a violent mob very easily.

You make a critical point here, one which gives me concern that extending kindness to these people skirts dangerously close to becoming weakness. So far we've seen that they're willing to doxx you, snitch on you, and sabotage your professional life beyond repair. What line are they not willing to cross? It would be unwise to discount the possibility that with the proper social conditioning and propaganda they can be inspired to commit any number of violent acts up to and including murder and feel completely justified in doing so. I want to believe that many if not most of these people have good intentions and would think that they were "doing the right thing" or making the moral choice. However, this does not excuse the behavior that the manipulators have unleashed so far and that may be unleashed in the future.

We should remember that Nazi propaganda (which was highly effective) utilized many disease related metaphors when convincing the populous of the need to do away with the Jews. It's easy to get people to go along with ethnic cleansing or genocide if they believe that their lives are in danger as a direct result of the presence of the undesirables - they're just acting in their own interests and those of their families and friends. It's not genocide, it's a medical intervention. The strategy is essentially the same here except they're adding a level in between the disease and the people that need to be done away with. Instead of the undesirables actually being the disease, they're helping to spread the disease by not wearing masks or coming within 5 feet and 11.9 inches of other citizens which is just as bad. Or by publicly questioning the narrative. Therefore it's OK to help your friendly local SS to round them up and ship them off. In our era you can't just come out and say that people are a disease that needs to be exterminated, but if you say that they're causing the disease, then the fear instilled in the population will allow them to condone or even participate in any action against the undesirables without compunction. Fear removes the capacity for rational or moral thought and can motivate people to commit heinous acts which they would abhor under normal circumstances. How else do you end up with a situation like in East Germany with everyone informing on their friends, neighbors, co-workers, parents, spouses, and children?

This may sound extreme and of course I hope it will never come to this, but we need to make an honest assessment of who we're dealing with and the power of those who control their thoughts, emotions, and actions. Based on my observation of the public discourse, I believe that the scenario I described is plausible and that the manipulators would have no difficulty in implementing it if they so chose.

You make a critical point here, one which gives me concern that extending kindness to these people skirts dangerously close to becoming weakness. So far we've seen that they're willing to doxx you, snitch on you, and sabotage your professional life beyond repair. What line are they not willing to cross? It would be unwise to discount the possibility that with the proper social conditioning and propaganda they can be inspired to commit any number of violent acts up to and including murder and feel completely justified in doing so. I want to believe that many if not most of these people have good intentions and would think that they were "doing the right thing" or making the moral choice. However, this does not excuse the behavior that the manipulators have unleashed so far and that may be unleashed in the future.

We should remember that Nazi propaganda (which was highly effective) utilized many disease related metaphors when convincing the populous of the need to do away with the Jews. It's easy to get people to go along with ethnic cleansing or genocide if they believe that their lives are in danger as a direct result of the presence of the undesirables - they're just acting in their own interests and those of their families and friends. It's not genocide, it's a medical intervention. The strategy is essentially the same here except they're adding a level in between the disease and the people that need to be done away with. Instead of the undesirables actually being the disease, they're helping to spread the disease by not wearing masks or coming within 5 feet and 11.9 inches of other citizens which is just as bad. Or by publicly questioning the narrative. Therefore it's OK to help your friendly local SS to round them up and ship them off. In our era you can't just come out and say that people are a disease that needs to be exterminated, but if you say that they're causing the disease, then the fear instilled in the population will allow them to condone or even participate in any action against the undesirables without compunction. Fear removes the capacity for rational or moral thought and can motivate people to commit heinous acts which they would abhor under normal circumstances. How else do you end up with a situation like in East Germany with everyone informing on their friends, neighbors, co-workers, parents, spouses, and children?

This may sound extreme and of course I hope it will never come to this, but we need to make an honest assessment of who we're dealing with and the power of those who control their thoughts, emotions, and actions. Based on my observation of the public discourse, I believe that the scenario I described is plausible and that the manipulators would have no difficulty in implementing it if they so chose.

Correct. They absorb the propaganda so completely they literally get enraged if you try to put an alternative point to them or try to discuss the so-called crisis with anything like a critical thinking. They will tell you that you are brainwashed. We can only pray for them, they are under a spiritual deception.