Normies and coronavirus

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I didn't read "Deaths.PDF," I just flicked through it quickly; I'm already strongly against the vaccines in general. The two premises at the top, "1. The vaccines kill more people than they save 2. The vaccines have killed over 150,000 Americans so far," I of course have no idea but neither of those struck me as so far fetched to not have a plausible case
Listen to this interview with a woman whose husband was killed by the jab:

At around the 11:00 mark, she talks about him getting the jab, around 18:00 she talks about his migraines from the Pfizer juice and then at 20:00 finding him dead in bed,

at 25:30 she talks about her friend filing a VAERS report on her behalf and that’s the ONLY reason one was filed, otherwise she had no thought of VAERS. And the interviewer mentions that that’s totally the norm, the VAERS report almost never gets filed (even when the adverse reaction caused a death) because few people even know what it is. Or they know about it but they don’t go through the difficult, frustrating process of filing it. And note even here, where a report was filed, the coroner still denied the jab was the cause of death, even though it clearly was.

It absolutely is the norm for the report not to be filed at all, this case would never even be known if this woman hadn’t had a smart, competent, knowledgeable friend.

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
Other Christian

At around the 11:00 mark, she talks about him getting the jab, around 18:00 she talks about his migraines from the Pfizer juice and then at 20:00 finding him dead in bed,

at 25:30 she talks about her friend filing a VAERS report on her behalf and that’s the ONLY reason one was filed, otherwise she had no thought of VAERS. And the interviewer mentions that that’s totally the norm, the VAERS report almost never gets filed (even when the adverse reaction caused a death) because few people even know what it is. Or they know about it but they don’t go through the difficult, frustrating process of filing it. And note even here, where a report was filed, the coroner still denied the jab was the cause of death, even though it clearly was.

It absolutely is the norm for the report not to be filed at all, this case would never even be known if this woman hadn’t had a smart, competent, knowledgeable friend.
Normies don’t even know it’s the jab that’s causing the problems, never mind having the intelligence and critical thinking skills to fill in a form which has loads of roadblocks set up to make it as difficult as possible.

There is currently 1.3 Million reported adverse events here in the UK. I’d be shocked if it wasn’t
at least ten times as much in real life.

Especially when Doctors/Nurses have been told not to report them or have their licence revoked or face disciplinary.

gat

Robin
Protestant
I don't know how to insert a link to a video without it automatically embedding the video in the message. But if you go to BitChute and type in "Kovid Project Runway" in the search, you should find it pretty easily. The name of the video is "KOVID PROJECT RUNWAY, JUST COINCIDENCE?". A couple of people have reacted to my post with the Alien logo and I'm guessing that's because the person who posted that video has the name Aleksandr_Freedman. But there are tons of videos of this Project Runway episode on BitChute. So if you prefer to share a different video of this episode with friends, you have other options. But I thought this was the best one.
Aside: It annoys me to no end that BitChute hasn't fixed their player to provide a link WHILE watching it - like any decent video hosting site does. They have probably lost so much free virality because of that friction.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

And anecdotal evidence is all we have, because truth doesn't get to have a mainstream platform anymore. Nevertheless, there are numerous accounts from front line staff that US VAERS and UK Yellow Card are massively under reported and in cases I've heard in the UK, reporting is discouraged.

Skeptic newbies have every right to write their opinion and I have the right to be skeptical of their role here. The "nudge" technique is a thing and as the name suggests it's subtle. How it works is that an operative first establishes "coming alongside", that's to say they mostly agree with the consensus opinion, then gradually introduces a counter narrative. The idea is to nudge people incrementally toward their position by casting doubt. An operative would first start posting in non-related threads, then gradually, but persistently start posting in threads of interest. Such a person could be from an NGO, government or some alphabet agency, or just a student writing a thesis. I've seen it countless times in YT comments, with the same username popping up on various channels, and I suspect a few times here already.

They could be simply honest posters and in earnest, but in the current climate I make a mental note of any such poster and rarely waste my time getting into any dialogue with them. There was a time I'd call such people out off the bat, but these days I try to act in good faith and let them out themselves. If, indeed, they are not what they want to appear to be, it will become apparent soon enough.

Lian

Sparrow
Gold Member
Skeptic newbies have every right to write their opinion and I have the right to be skeptical of their role here. The "nudge" technique is a thing and as the name suggests it's subtle. How it works is that an operative first establishes "coming alongside", that's to say they mostly agree with the consensus opinion, then gradually introduces a counter narrative. The idea is to nudge people incrementally toward their position by casting doubt. An operative would first start posting in non-related threads, then gradually, but persistently start posting in threads of interest. Such a person could be from an NGO, government or some alphabet agency, or just a student writing a thesis. I've seen it countless times in YT comments, with the same username popping up on various channels, and I suspect a few times here already.

Woooah, man. In an earlier I post I said something like "lest we go off the rails with this."

I've been posting here for years, and the truth is I knew covid and the vaccines were coming even before Gates and Fauci, and I wanted to have a Roosh V account prepped and ready for when my handlers gave the go ahead. I'm a red pilled guy, you see. Hello, fellow red pillers!

Even if I just joined the forum and these were my first posts, I'd be really curious what exactly is being claimed as my "position"?

I stand by everything I've said in this thread, which has mostly just been my personal opinions and first-hand experience, with some healthy skepticism that maybe it isn't as extreme or black and white as it's being portrayed, none of which should be controversial at all, unless anything less than "the vaxxes are killing everyone" is unacceptable here.

Deusleveult

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
I think its similar to how a monk chooses to disconnect from pleasures and doesn't let society influence him. The autists/introverted/oddball types on 4chan and here were always removed from society anyways even if they didn't want to be. So when the propaganda and social pressure came through it completely didn't affect us and we're baffled why healthy sociable people lap it up. They might have more friends but thats still a weaker aspect of the world. Following humans will ultimately fail. They think we are the a$$holes for not going along with it but it's them who can't see a higher truth.
Its like how we can't fathom a monk not wanting sex normies can't fathom not following the crowd. Higher morals are too painful for most people to live by.

Exactly, I used to have a lot of frustration, anger and even sadness sometimes because I never fitted in from an early age, feeling like a pariah and outcast.
I thank God now because I see it as a blessing in disguise since the beginning of the plandemic.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
McCullough, what evidence do you have that he's treading so carefully that someone of his expertise, influence, and obvious concern for patient well-being especially given his strong advocacy for early treatment protocols, is going to allow or even in some cases advocate his own patients to get the vaccine if he knows they're universally harmful or even deadly, rather than subject to a risk/reward analysis? You don't think he himself taking it, and if I remember correctly his family, is not enough evidence of him believing what he says? You seem to be accusing him of willingly and knowingly causing numerous deaths by not speaking out armed with what he knows through his expertise to be the truth, in order to save his medical license, which would be a tremendous accusation. As far as I can tell he's always looking for the truth, and speaks his mind.
McCullough has not taken the Covid shot and neither does he advocate for taking it. He states they cause harm. Relevant bit of the interview from 08:40

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member

Republican-controlled states might should consider passing legislation requiring all medical professionals to file a VAERS report if a medical incident occurs within six months of the patient receiving an immunization. They would have to establish a penalty for if one isn't filed, otherwise it would likely be ignored.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
I've been thinking a lot about the normie question lately and how we must deal with normies. I came up with the following analogy: I feel like I'm standing on top of a hill and in the distance I see two huge armies facing each other. All they look at is the enemy army. They don't see anything else in the rest of the environment. The war is inevitable. We're not going to stop the war from happening. We're not gonna prevent the slaughter. We're not gonna stop the casualties. All we can do is move closer and look for those who've managed to get out of the armies and bring them to the safe ground of the hill, where we'll watch together how the battle takes place.

It comes down to this: most normies don't want our help. They can't see anything else than the battle ahead and nothing's going to change that. No discussion, no dragging. Running into the battle would waste your time and energy and in this scenario probably your life. We must look for those who managed to get out of there and get them to safe ground. They're the ones looking for our help and capable of receiving that help. Witnessing the slaughter will be dramatic but sadly inevitable. I guess only prayer for God to intervene and get them out of it is the right thing to do, along with compassion and a wee feeling of sadness when encountering a normie.

William Faulkner

Sparrow
Orthodox
One has to want to wake up. They have to be asking the right questions, otherwise you will find they will feel threatened by the truth, which ultimately destroys their paradigm and they will laugh at you or call you a nut or conspiracy theorist. The normies with money are the hardest to reach. They are currently warm and comfortable in their bubble. It's not until someone messes with their bank account or makes their currency worthless do they even begin to consider something nefarious has been occurring ( for nearly two years!). The vast majority of these people worship money. Their God is money. And the Great Reset is the replacement of their money with something much different. I think many will simply crack when they finally realize what is happening.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
One has to want to wake up. They have to be asking the right questions, otherwise you will find they will feel threatened by the truth, which ultimately destroys their paradigm and they will laugh at you or call you a nut or conspiracy theorist. The normies with money are the hardest to reach. They are currently warm and comfortable in their bubble. It's not until someone messes with their bank account or makes their currency worthless do they even begin to consider something nefarious has been occurring ( for nearly two years!). The vast majority of these people worship money. Their God is money. And the Great Reset is the replacement of their money with something much different. I think many will simply crack when they finally realize what is happening.
The normies with money are the most miserable people in the world. Every single one of them I know is tormented by addictions, faithless spouses, and/or dysfunctional children. In order to maintain their positions in middle-upper management, they have to go along with every lie, which now includes Covid hysteria and mandatory vaccines. Abandoning just one lie vocally can result in their income being taken away from them, and abandoning just one lie isn't enough to fix their family issues, they need to abandon all of the big lies, and even then that probably won't fix their relationships, since you can't force anyone else to be saved, and their marriages are built on secular ideals of comfort and waste.

If there is anyone reading this who bought into all the big lies such as Covid, LGBTQ+, drug use, etc., if you do decide to take the plunge into living for the truth, know that things may get materially worse for you for a time, people will be upset with you, but it is the only way to stop your soul rotting for the rest of your miserable existence. When you start living for Christ and not for yourself, you will feel peace and calm even if the world is falling apart around you.

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Normie friend dying in ICU right now. Pretty young, beautiful wife and a bunch of kids, truly one of the nicest people I know. He already had some health issues and unfortunately took 3+ shots of the "vaccine" AND they gave him Remdesivir when he got sick (for the second time now, b-b-but I thought the "vaccine" was supposed to work?). Stage 4 renal failure, metabolic acidosis, dialysis, intubated (soon to be trach'd), in a drug-induced coma for 2 weeks already. I have been praying almost non-stop and of course God can save him if he chooses to, but it seems pretty obvious he isn't coming back from this. Please send good thoughts and prayers and may God have mercy on the souls of the evil people who are pushing this poison that is killing good people. :mad:
My friend has passed. I don't have anything good to say so will leave it at that. Please pray for him and his family and for all the folks who are being misled and senselessly killed by our satanic "healthcare" system. Lord have mercy on us.

Lian

Sparrow
Gold Member
It wouldn't surprise me if 440K deaths occurred from the COVID not-vaxes, because our media is perfectly capable of covering up a genocide.

Remember the Christmas parade that was ran over by the insane Black dude who hated Whites? A dozen dead, dozens more injured for life, including children. Was memory-holed in a day. This is a media easily on the same tier as any other historical genocide media, easily on the same level as USSR, CCP, Nazi, or Young Turks level of media capable of covering up a genocide with complete indifference.

Even if 2 million died from the not-vaxes, how would anyone know? Could easily be hidden and you'd have no idea. Whose to say that the majority of the deaths do not occur among the elderly, so again anyone under 40 has no idea what is happening? Thousands of elders die every day, many of them do not even get an obituary let alone make the news.

At the same time, the VEARS database being 44 times underrepresented based on historical averages may be a flawed approach; surely, in the age of the internet and with the amount of talk about vaccines, people will be more likely to report their injuries to VEARS? The number could easily be only 22 times underrepresented.

We will have a better picture once excess death data is published on 2021.
Great point, I completely forgot about the Christmas market rampage as it was out of the news cycle almost immediately, wow. Just imagine if the demographics were inverted...

Thankfully the US doesn't exist in a vacuum though, other countries should one would think be checks on each other and prevent too much obfuscation of data or media memory-holing from any one of them. While there are certainly coordinated efforts I don't think even those are organized enough to conceal the truth forever, I mean look at what a confusing mess international travel still is, with country-specific rules no one can keep track of that change all the time. 2022 feels like when the lies of the last two years come crashing down. To bring it back to the topic, as far as I can tell, enough normies do seem to be waking up for meaningful change to be on the horizon. Maybe I'm just being optimistic.

On the VAERs, completely agree. For the study Redcrosse referred to, https://www.researchgate.net/public...n_and_age-stratified_all-cause_mortality_risk
it seems they already used a multiplier as low as 20x. I know almost nothing about VAERs and how it works, according to Wikipedia it's a "spontaneous reporting system with several limitations such as underreporting, unverified reports, inconsistent data quality, and inadequate data about the number of people vaccinated, open and accessible, that allows unverified reports," and I for one and probably most of us had never heard of it before covid, so who knows. I agree excess deaths for 2021 will help paint the picture. When/where will this data start to come out?

Redcrosse, I did listen to most most of that interview, heartbreaking... according to the autopsy her husband seems to have had some previously unknown benign brain tumor, from what she said it sounds like maybe that became inflamed due to the vaccine, yet they wouldn't even acknowledge the possibility it was vaccine-related. That's horrible that that happened to her and her husband and so many others. Imagine her then having to navigate the coercion for her or her kids to take it despite what happened to her husband...outrageous.

Edit: Really sorry to hear that, SDG.

Feyoder

Pelican
Last edited:

Easy_C

Peacock
it seems they already used a multiplier as low as 20x. I know almost nothing about VAERs and how it works, according to Wikipedia it's a "spontaneous reporting system with several limitations such as underreporting, unverified reports, inconsistent data quality, and inadequate data about the number of people vaccinated, open and accessible, that allows unverified reports," and I for one and probably most of us had never heard of it before covid, so who knows. I agree excess deaths for 2021 will help paint the picture. When/where will this data start to come out?
the “allows unverified reports” thing is misleading. They call the physician and validate “serious reactions”

2 Right Hands

Woodpecker
Catholic
the “allows unverified reports” thing is misleading. They call the physician and validate “serious reactions”
Dr. Peter McCullough said in the Rogan interview that about 85% of these are reported by medical professionals so, yeah, it's the usual talmudism from the (((fact checkers))).