Normies and coronavirus

Lian

Sparrow
Gold Member
McCullough has not taken the Covid shot and neither does he advocate for taking it. He states they cause harm. Relevant bit of the interview from 08:40
This is wild, thanks for the link. Lots of good listener questions in there.
I'm not going to go listen to that entire Rogan/McCullough interview again, do you happen to have a link with a timestamp on when he talks about getting it on there? I'd like to compare the two, because just like the person quoted I was absolutely left with the understanding that he did get one of them.

Stumbled upon this, good discussion. It's neat to see their family dynamic too, hadn't seem them talk together like this:

Malone now banned from Twitter... anyone have a link to the mentioned video?

Could only find the link in that Tweet which is a doc, looks like well worth checking out:

On skimming it one thing that struck me on page 15 is 85% of people most at risk from covid are over 75, yet only 75+ represented only 4% of the trial... "emergency" rushing everything aside, how the hell was that allowed to happen.

Apparently he'll be on Rogan today.

Lian

Sparrow
Gold Member
He does definitely say he never took the Covid vaccine here. So Rodgers is wrong.
Yeah it seems so, what was up with the Rogan interview then? And is Rodgers just going off that? I can't remember exactly what was said but it seems it's not a rare perception that McCullough has taken the vax. Not really willing to spend up to three hours listening to it again though...

0:28 ... Malone himself has taken it? That was certainly unexpected.

Unless I'm missing something, and please correct me if so, to paraphrase a comment I read somewhere it seems like Malone's position, rather than being against the covid vaccines without exception, is instead against mandates and broad blanket deployment, and for using them with a risk stratified approach.

Easy_C

Peacock
Correct.

If one believes that
  • The vaccines are effective at preventing severe symptoms
  • The vaccines don't have any sinister harm baked in and are less dangerous than the virus

Then the rational position is to be in favor of facilitating availability and nothing more. Given that in this hypothetical scenario they do NOT reduce transmission or infection, then mandating them amounts to bulldozing rule of law for zero societal benefit gained. The harms and risks are assumed entirely by the individual (because, again, getting vaccinated does not reduce the risk of them spreading the disease). If there are no direct externalities resulting from that choice then it means that the government has minimal legal basis to regulate said choice.

flaghunter

Sparrow
After going through the past year with similar views to the majority on here, the mrs fell under the weather. Short on breath, energy, fever symptoms, loss of smell, muscle pain.
Still doesn't want the jab, but is now afraid of catching it again (feels her immune system is generally weak) and wants me to limit social contacts.
What's the best way to deal with this and ease her worries?
I've tried explaining the natural immunity narrative but she's worried her immune system isn't up to scratch.

2 Right Hands

Woodpecker
Catholic
Look up data showing the re-infection rate (which is statistically 0) for Covid. Show her studies explaining that the so-called vaccine doesn't even give full protection against the virus but only against the spike protein while natural immunity is far more complete and robust. Not to mention the jab's effectiveness wanes very quickly unlike the natural protection.
I guess I don't have to tell you about the 10 000 elephants in the room i.e. adverse reactions to the vaccine.

And yes, while she's recovering, here overall immune system might be weaker but not against the illness she's recovering from.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
After going through the past year with similar views to the majority on here, the mrs fell under the weather. Short on breath, energy, fever symptoms, loss of smell, muscle pain.
Still doesn't want the jab, but is now afraid of catching it again (feels her immune system is generally weak) and wants me to limit social contacts.
I've tried explaining the natural immunity narrative but she's worried her immune system isn't up to scratch.
Some relatives had Covid lately and what I have witnessed is that they had a short period after the illness when they were not totally at their right mind. I suspect the illness somehow attacks the brain. They were almost unbearable to communicate with. It took a few days for them to become normal again. Maybe your wife will come to her right mind shortly.

I am on the fence about the virus (and viruses in general) whether they exist or not but in my perception the illness is real and it is somewhat different from the regular flu.

I recommend being very patient with her because she may still be under the influence of the illness. But do all that you can to protect her from the vax. In the short term if you are out of all arguments you may tell her not to get the vax so early after the illness because it may interfere. You may win some time to properly convince her. Sometimes the one who gains time gains life (this is a proverb in Hungarian). But I would only use this argument as a last resort because it implicitely accepts the validity of the vax. I believe it may be acceptable to use this argument if you have no other resort to stop her from doing harm to herself.

In the long term you have to become the authority for her as it is commanded by God. This will not be easy if you are not in that position yet. But this is the goal you have to aim.

fiasco360

Kingfisher
Orthodox
COVID depletes serotonin. It takes a few days/weeks for the bounce back. Plenty of sun, get some mild walks in and good food.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
Some relatives had Covid lately and what I have witnessed is that they had a short period after the illness when they were not totally at their right mind. I suspect the illness somehow attacks the brain. They were almost unbearable to communicate with. It took a few days for them to become normal again. Maybe your wife will come to her right mind shortly.

Were they treated with antibiotics?

lasunsets

Sparrow
Catholic
My brothers, what are your tactics when you get abused in stores. I usually ignore intruders but today I went shopping and the security guard kept following with a mask and I just left the left the store in disgust instead of ignoring or arguing with him

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Were they treated with antibiotics?
No, they did not take any drugs (also no Ivermectin). They took the "standard" dietary supplements like NAC, Zinc, vitamins and so on - I don't know their exact list but they were informed by unofficial sources like this.

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
Other Christian
People who I know have aged massively. They’re more angry (road rage), stressed and just look older.

That’s not including the heart problems three good friends had after the jabs earlier this year.

And two more friends Fathers dead after the second jab from blood clots and a heart attack recently.

Also one of my best friends, his employees wife took the booster just before Christmas and had a stroke 8 days after aged 42.

I know for a fact that none of these were reported to the system of adverse events because normies don’t even know what that is.
Update - Same friend just phoned to tell me another of his close friends died yesterday of Cardiac Arrest. Unknown as yet if jabbed or not.

RomikJan

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Talked to a normie cousin in NYC and her and her husband have a one year old and they told me that they got 2 shots and 2 boosters this year. " we have a one year old we have to be responsible so he doesnt get sick". Man it made me so angry like how does that even make any sense? We have a one year old so we both took 4 experimental shots in one year. So insane and they added what every normie now says " we're already microchiped we have cell phones". Why does every single normie use that excuse? Every single one of them cling to this. Thats like saying that girl over there already has sex so lets just rape her. They dont even understand or want to understand that the phone is not enough, phones can be left in car, phones die and its not convient for them as everything on the phone is not tied together . If they want to track your location they have to use one system if they want to check your finances they have to use another system and those two systems dont talk to each other and cant create if then scenerios. The system they want to bring is one system thats attached to everything and makes it much easier for them to manage.

These excuses are nothing but excuses to make them feel better about their decision. Nothing else to it. They dont have a stopping point once they are microchiped and lets say next thing is to say for example cut your arm off and replace it with a cybernetic one. Theyll just say oh well we already have the microchip. Theyll use any excuse they can come up with to protect the system they dont want to let go.

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Talked to a normie cousin in NYC and her and her husband have a one year old and they told me that they got 2 shots and 2 boosters this year. " we have a one year old we have to be responsible so he doesnt get sick". Man it made me so angry like how does that even make any sense? We have a one year old so we both took 4 experimental shots in one year. So insane and they added what every normie now says " we're already microchiped we have cell phones". Why does every single normie use that excuse? Every single one of them cling to this. Thats like saying that girl over there already has sex so lets just rape her. They dont even understand or want to understand that the phone is not enough, phones can be left in car, phones die and its not convient for them as everything on the phone is not tied together . If they want to track your location they have to use one system if they want to check your finances they have to use another system and those two systems dont talk to each other and cant create if then scenerios. The system they want to bring is one system thats attached to everything and makes it much easier for them to manage.

These excuses are nothing but excuses to make them feel better about their decision. Nothing else to it. They dont have a stopping point once they are microchiped and lets say next thing is to say for example cut your arm off and replace it with a cybernetic one. Theyll just say oh well we already have the microchip. Theyll use any excuse they can come up with to protect the system they dont want to let go.
These people subconsciously know that their Democrat politicians have been dead wrong on Covid, so they all are desperately looking at each other trying to read how they can project the narrative so they can keep lying to themselves and others. They are too invested in blue pill thought (degrees, jobs, relationships, etc.) to go back. Even injecting their children and entrusting them with child molesters isn’t off the table to perpetuate their liberal narratives. I know it feels like we are losing, and maybe for the time being we are, but we are watching the entrenched blue pilled worldview slowly collapse in front of us.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Obviously, if she took five tests that were negative and finally got a sixth that came back positive, this shows the worthlessness of the tests. Here we have in a nutshell how the phony concept of “asymptomatic carriers” came to be. Just keep rolling and rolling the dice, keep playing the slot machine, till you get the results you want, and if you’re an attention hungry virtue signaller that means you need to test positive so you can ostentatiously “sacrifice” and “suffer” for the “well-being” of others (complete with lots of photos).

This charade is just Instagram and Tik Tok whoredom and sluttery for women who aren’t hot enough to do it the direct way. They have to flaunt their “virtue” and “consideration for others” instead of their faces and bodies.

Feyoder

Pelican
Correct.

If one believes that
  • The vaccines are effective at preventing severe symptoms
  • The vaccines don't have any sinister harm baked in and are less dangerous than the virus

Then the rational position is to be in favor of facilitating availability and nothing more. Given that in this hypothetical scenario they do NOT reduce transmission or infection, then mandating them amounts to bulldozing rule of law for zero societal benefit gained. The harms and risks are assumed entirely by the individual (because, again, getting vaccinated does not reduce the risk of them spreading the disease). If there are no direct externalities resulting from that choice then it means that the government has minimal legal basis to regulate said choice.

I think a vaxnut would say now* that the reason the government mandated the injection is the negative externality from the reduction in the person's productivity--so if there's a big group that doesn't vax, and they get sick, this could be a big blow to the economy.

(*I say now because you need to mentally flexible considering very close patch updates that came through for NPCs: the vax used to reduced transmissibility; now it just reduces severity).