Normies and coronavirus

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
I was thinking in the past you could afford to be a normie. You'd have your job, your wife, your family. Some societal respect. Now all that's been eroded for the last decades but still you could get away with it. Now however, the tide is rising and you just have to go up, figure things out, build a tribe, challenge yourself. If you don't you'll drown. If you think the future looks bleak for one not complying, think about how the future for the normie looks. It's dreadful. Where will they stand in 20 years as a result of blindly complying? They'll literally have lost most if not almost all of their humanity by the encroaching enslavement en dehuminization they'll be under coming years.

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I was thinking in the past you could afford to be a normie. You'd have your job, your wife, your family. Some societal respect. Now all that's been eroded for the last decades but still you could get away with it. Now however, the tide is rising and you just have to go up, figure things out, build a tribe, challenge yourself. If you don't you'll drown. If you think the future looks bleak for one not complying, think about how the future for the normie looks. It's dreadful. Where will they stand in 20 years as a result of blindly complying? They'll literally have lost most if not almost all of their humanity by the encroaching enslavement en dehuminization they'll be under coming years.
I think you underestimate how content with enslavement these normies will be... as long as its their leaders of a certain political persuasion doing it.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
I think you underestimate how content with enslavement these normies will be... as long as its their leaders of a certain political persuasion doing it.
Exactly that's the absurdity of the situation, they'll do anything to fight people who fight the system in order to remain in the system. But left, right or center they can create all the illusion and delusion in their heads, but if they do wake up at some point and see how deep they've drifted, man that'll be a shock.

Beacon

Robin
Buddhist / Eastern
People approach the stage that they become ready for the mental asylum.

View attachment 36057
Exactly. pity on them, they have been hearing the media go "coof is dangerous" over and over again for 2 years now. Its conditioned them with paranoia so much that they cannot fathom the fact that the moronic variant is just like the cold. They want to continue believing the narrative even though the house of cards has long since collapsed.

Tippy

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I just couldn't face a family zoom call today. I know I shouldn't avoid my family but I can't take small talk and avoiding the elephant in the room or hearing their MSM believing musings on it.

Even worse is when my mum tries to appeal to me by telling me she heard some scientist on the radio saying we shouldn't lockdown again or something like that. I just find it so depressing that she would change her view if the MSM changed. The level of trust and lack of critical thinking is baffling.

On the other hand, I have been seemingly blacklisted my one local red pill friend. She sent me a message about how shocked she was I got the test and has ghosted me since. I feel frustrated at this lack of understanding as if I am completely unworthy as a friend now because I took the test. I don't feel proud of this fact (actually, quite ashamed) but I had my reasons and even if I didn't, I thought we were friends...

Easy_C

Peacock
I just couldn't face a family zoom call today. I know I shouldn't avoid my family but I can't take small talk and avoiding the elephant in the room or hearing their MSM believing musings on it.

Even worse is when my mum tries to appeal to me by telling me she heard some scientist on the radio saying we shouldn't lockdown again or something like that. I just find it so depressing that she would change her view if the MSM changed. The level of trust and lack of critical thinking is baffling.

On the other hand, I have been seemingly blacklisted my one local red pill friend. She sent me a message about how shocked she was I got the test and has ghosted me since. I feel frustrated at this lack of understanding as if I am completely unworthy as a friend now because I took the test. I don't feel proud of this fact (actually, quite ashamed) but I had my reasons and even if I didn't, I thought we were friends...
It’s a female friend who saw you fail a shit test. That’s how their brains tend to work.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
Day by day, I honestly feel more and more like I'm living in a video game. I go to the supermarket, and I'm the only one not wearing a mask other than a few staff members (probably "exempt" for medical reasons).

The people look at me with fear in their eyes and try to avoid getting too close to me, all stooping low to avoid any human contact with each other as they scurry around the shops.

Months ago, this disheartened me, but now I don't take any of it seriously. It really just is a real life video game at this point and I'm the character of my own story. I find it somewhat amusing, if a little sad for these lost souls.

As yet, since the new mask mandate in the UK the other week, nobody has asked me to put a mask on or confronted me for not wearing one. I am 6 foot tall, athletic build and have a very calm and friendly demeanour, so I imagine that's probably why.

I make extra effort to talk to cashiers and people who work in retail or hospitality so as to give them a reminder of what human interaction is. It's all we can do really at this stage.

RomikJan

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Today in clown world. Man what an insane visit I just had guys, my mind is blown. Went to a customers house to fix their cd player was a quick 15 minute fix and was showin the wife how to use the universal remote again. Husband and wife both 3 shots deep both double muzzled. Husband stood in kitchen and I noticed he kept saying numbers like 4.... 5.. 3..4..and then yelling his Wifes name. Shes like relax he's like ya I'm the bad guy huh? Suddently I noticed what he was counting, he was counting her distance to me out loud. He kep counting the distance for the whole 15 minutes I was there. HOW INSANE IS THAT? I feel bad for these people man its not even funny anymore. What kind of life is that? Its so insane that the husband is such s girly man. Id say hes the wife and shes the husband.

Incase you didnt read it correctly , again he was counting her distance to me out loud for her to hear. 6 is the magic number. So teriffied to live but not terrified to have their cd player looked at.

My mind legit transformed him into a full blown clown.

I wish I was making this up..

Elipe

Pelican
Protestant
Today in clown world. Man what an insane visit I just had guys, my mind is blown. Went to a customers house to fix their cd player was a quick 15 minute fix and was showin the wife how to use the universal remote again. Husband and wife both 3 shots deep both double muzzled. Husband stood in kitchen and I noticed he kept saying numbers like 4.... 5.. 3..4..and then yelling his Wifes name. Shes like relax he's like ya I'm the bad guy huh? Suddently I noticed what he was counting, he was counting her distance to me out loud. He kep counting the distance for the whole 15 minutes I was there. HOW INSANE IS THAT? I feel bad for these people man its not even funny anymore. What kind of life is that? Its so insane that the husband is such s girly man. Id say hes the wife and shes the husband.

Incase you didnt read it correctly , again he was counting her distance to me out loud for her to hear. 6 is the magic number. So teriffied to live but not terrified to have their cd player looked at.

My mind legit transformed him into a full blown clown.

I wish I was making this up..
Where the heck do you live?! That's some serious mental scarring right there. Makes me really appreciate how little people seem to care about the plandemic here... even the liberals don't bother with masking up in the grocery store.

Easy_C

Peacock
Guy in my homestead group: his step kids went over to dad's house over the break. Dad is (quote) "an ex doctor and CNN consumer" who is fully vaccinated. Other family members on that side insisted everyone be tested before showing up. Entire family goes, starts getting ill at the end of the visit. Most of them test positive for COVID including two vaccinated members from the family that insisted on testing.

One of the kids gets a 102* fever and dropping O2 levels. They start giving the kids "horsey paste" and kid is is completely better with no symptoms inside of 48 hours. The fully vaccinated dad is "symptomatic and is very sick".

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

That is literally insane! Yelling the approximate distances in real time? How can people even believe any of this, including from day 1 to now 2 years later? It's ok for you to touch appliances though, especially a remote that the customers will then touch on a daily basis? Unreal.

doctorweedmd

Sparrow
Orthodox Catechumen
Shillbert (Scott Adams) has come out on the side of the master of this world
He, like Orange Man, is claiming that the jabs save lives.

None of the jab trials were powered to test whether or not they save lives; they were only powered to test if they can reduce ONE symptom (and the method for doing so was shoddy at best).

It's incredible how incapable both of them are of realizing what bald face liars they're being.

Elipe

Pelican
Protestant
That is literally insane! Yelling the approximate distances in real time? How can people even believe any of this, including from day 1 to now 2 years later? It's ok for you to touch appliances though, especially a remote that the customers will then touch on a daily basis? Unreal.
They probably wrung out a bunch of Clorox wipes over a vat and then dunked the remote in the vat to leave it there for a week before they touch it again. While he yelled at her how close she was to the contaminated remote the whole time.