Normies and coronavirus

Bird

Pelican
Catholic
Couples of updates from my area. Bet some normie idiot in early Jan of 2021 that he will be muzzled well into 2022 and he will need more shots. He works for Maderna and wanted to bet me. We made a bet originally $100 , half way through the year he told me if im so confident lets double it. I took the bet. Today I told him Happy new year , and posted the pic he posted of him and his girlfriend muzzled taking the 3rd shot. Told him good thing we didnt tripple the bet and I hope now you realize I was right. He shrugged it off and said " I guess itll be just like the flu pandemic in the 20s and then he said he had to go. He hasnt paid the bet and will probably never message me again. I dont need his bet I just did it to prove a point to him he can keep his hard earned moderna money.

So you let someone with $200 in debt just move on, and you allow a woman to prematurely remove your laundry from the dryer before the dryer has even done its job, and the $5 for the dryer is gone too.

What's next?

lev1n

Chicken
Orthodox
Bit of a white pill from my area (small Western European nation with a vaccination rate of almost 90% according to official data):

A few weeks ago they rolled out the booster vaccine programme. Initially, many normies showed up to get one but now the figures now seem to be dwindling. MSM is of course very vague about this and refuses to state outright that many people, even those who carelessly got their first two jabs, are simply not interested in a third shot.

One way to know this is that the vaccination capacity hasn't been upgraded so far even though it has been downgraded significantly over the last 6 months because almost everybody already got their first two shots by summer 2021. There is no talk of re-increasing the capacities of vaccination facilities so I suspect demand for the booster must be low.

Another way to know is that in virtually two weeks, all ages are now eligible for the booster, even though they systematically started offering them to older people first, just like they did with the first rounds of vaccines. You can now even get your booster without making an appointment, which means there are no queues at all at vaccination sites.

On top of that the winter weather here is very mild and so they have little hospital admissions or deaths to hoax about on the news.

They can't implement any mandate with a straight face under current circumstances. Too many normies won't buy it. The next months will be very interesting.

I would say a big part of it is the sunken cost in one form or another. It can be the sunken cost of having already taken a vaccine, so you don't want to be wrong about it. The other is a deeper, more complex form of sunken cost in the form of retaining a trust in the institutions like the medical system. In fact, that's one of the things about the red pill, it breaks you away from that sunken cost. It is the acceptance that our institutions can no longer be trusted, that what we were always told by society was wrong or misleading. That's a hard hump to overcome. It's hard to accept that you basically lived a lie.

The vaccine represents a stark confrontation between the blue and the red pills for many normies. In fact, it is the famous Morpheus scene for most normies. You take the vaccine and go back to sleep and everything is just fine and the way it always has been for you, except when you risk not waking up again, of course. Or you take the red pill and go down the rabbit hole, because it changes literally everything. If the vaccines are bad for you, it changes everything about what you know and have lived for. Everything. It is like dying and being reborn. That's scary to a lot of people. If there was just the one big lie, how many other lies were there?
I agree with your post, except with the underlined part. With the goalposts constantly shifting, you aren't fine. You can get the jab and the booster, but still be "unvaxxed". Everything is not fine.

So you then have to hamster this logical inconsistency away. Double down on what you know deep down is wrong. Or accept the red pill. But most won't, they'd rather find comfort in nostalgia and ignorance. Everything is not fine, but it's just barely enough to cough up the red pill and continue on. It far better than being accused on social media or in public of being shamed as a "conspiracy theorist".

I think more people are in this stage as the farce continues on.

The question then is, how to get them past this? Because without a good minority (perhaps majority is needed) of them, it will continue...

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Agreed. @RomikJan, you should insist that the other guy pay up like a man.
Yep. I would ask the guy every few weeks or months depending on how often you see him. Get it in writing if possible. A month ago, I wrote someone from the army that didn't pay back money to me from several years ago (the internet actually something positive in this case). Surprisingly, he paid back the debt. It was in writing and that helped (although some people will pay back debts because they matured over the years).

I felt anger over feeling like a chump when I thought about the unpaid loan. This was a small weight lifted because it was more a matter of principle over money (it was around $250, so a similar amount). Also, he likely felt better knowing that he matured over the years and now honored his debt. Don't be a chump. If he moves away, contact him every year. Be a gentleman about it (it is a small amount so no need to threaten broken kneecaps). If you are a jerk, he will feel good about not paying you. Even if he never pays, you will at least make him feel guilt and feel less of a man every time you mention it.

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Yep, going to a packed nightclub is truly necessary. If you are afraid of a virus, why take unnecessary risks? Even most of these people dancing know in their hearts that the mask requirement is stupid and pointless, but they want to protect their favorite politicians and virtue signal.
It’s gone beyond a cult and virtue signalling. It’s now a living, breathing mental asylum.

Same in my Church, they pull their masks down to sing hymns and pull them back up after.

It breaks my heart to see them suffer and their faces bright red due to the lack of oxygen.

OnTheRun

Banned
Protestant
I always wear my face diaper outside. I tell people I'm vaxxed and sit beside them. I spit when I talk, or pull my mask down once in awhile and exhale loudly. None of these retards suspect a thing, they just want to hear their opinions echo'd back to them. The mask is just another costume and being vaxxed is another role to play. The left will allow you to control them if you tell them what they want to hear. I've told people that I'm funding Novavax research and have an experimental injection that is better than anything on the market so far, they love that. I try and bring attention to the corruption in Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna and J&J and how Novavax is being suppressed. These are the same people that buy a new Iphone every year so of course they want the latest and greatest shiny thing.

I also complain loudly about masks and lockdowns and tell others how unfair it is that 'us vaxxed' need to lockdown. If you are going to sow the seeds of dissent, you can't do it by being their opposition.

Last edited:

Feyoder

Pelican
I always wear my face diaper outside. I tell people I'm vaxxed and sit beside them. I spit when I talk, or pull my mask down once in awhile and exhale loudly. None of these retards suspect a thing, they just want to hear their opinions echo'd back to them. The mask is just another costume and being vaxxed is another role to play. The left will allow you to control them if you tell them what they want to hear. I've told people that I'm funding Novavax research and have an experimental injection that is better than anything on the market so far, they love that. I try and bring attention to the corruption in Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna and J&J and how Novavax is being suppressed. These are the same people that buy a new Iphone every year so of course they want the latest and greatest shiny thing.

I also complain loudly about masks and lockdowns and tell others how unfair it is that 'us vaxxed' need to lockdown. If you are going to sow the seeds of dissent, you can't do it by being their opposition.

Hahahahah hilarious and very based.

renotime

Ostrich
Catholic
Gold Member
Couples of updates from my area. Bet some normie idiot in early Jan of 2021 that he will be muzzled well into 2022 and he will need more shots. He works for Maderna and wanted to bet me. We made a bet originally $100 , half way through the year he told me if im so confident lets double it. I took the bet. Today I told him Happy new year , and posted the pic he posted of him and his girlfriend muzzled taking the 3rd shot. Told him good thing we didnt tripple the bet and I hope now you realize I was right. He shrugged it off and said " I guess itll be just like the flu pandemic in the 20s and then he said he had to go. He hasnt paid the bet and will probably never message me again. I dont need his bet I just did it to prove a point to him he can keep his hard earned moderna money.

In complete other news, was pre wiring a new home today for audio, and all the tradesman from electricians to plumbers were all waiting gaiters and you can only see their eyes. By lunch time they all got hot and took them off. Whats the point of wearing them in the morning? Unless they probably think the rona dont bother folks who are hot. Just like it dont bother folks who are eating. Its parents the flu taught it respect like that.

A man that doesn't pay his bets off is no man at all.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I tried to persuade fellow parents who we know not to vax their child. Today we have seen each other with the father on the street and I had a feeling that he tries to avoid me. Then I came home and my wife told me that she had the same feeling when she met his wife. We became the black sheep and people started to avoid us. Luckily there are a few anti-vaxers in the neigborhood so we are not totally isolated.

EndlessGravity

Pelican
Protestant
Is Malone going full Lin Wood? Anyone listen to this yet?

First I heard he started shilling a different vaxx and now possibly this?

Dr. Robert Malone Fires Off Warning Shot on The War Room: Latest Disease Spreading Across China an “Ebola-Like Hemorrhagic Fever Virus”​

RomikJan

Woodpecker
Orthodox
It blows me away that theres normies that still think there is a return to normal , even though their masters told them numerous times were never returning to it. Its like they pick and chose what to listen to from their masters. They keep thinking if everyone had the shots wed all have our lives back and I dont know what else they could be possibly shown to understand that is not the case at all.

The other thing is even after two years these normies still dont understand anything else about this scandemic. They think "conspiracy theorists" just think the shot is bad thats all. They have no other clue they cant even fathom anything else about this scandemic. They dont know anything about the reset. Its like they have been living under a rock but they are the ones that chose to live under a rock. They have zero interest or care on what is going on. They had all the time in the world to look into it but they rather just watch Netflix and Faucci.

I also cant stand how these people act so terrified but not terrified enough to skip starbucks. They want a pandemic and they want the comfort of sweets. They dont know hard times it doesnt register with them. Its as if the Jews in the 40s were like hey bro you wanna go get a sausage egg n cheese than go back to hiding under the floor boards? Now picture them doing that every single day. Lets go get a nice hot cup of coffee some hash browns , couple of bagels and then we can hide under the floor boards. Ooo oooo I wonder if we can order a pizza right to these floor boards just tell the delivery guy were 2ft away from the kitchen window wall.