Normies and coronavirus

renotime

Ostrich
Catholic
Gold Member
This pandemic has reinforced my belief that medical doctors are morons. I think they just get in their little medical books and follow the procedures without any critical thinking.

I have a stepfamily member that is a doctor and she was bragging about how her 7 year old son got his booster shot. Her mother also told me how when she was in high school she couldn't figure out 20 percent of 80 dollars.

Garuda

Pelican
Protestant
FI2RBgpVQAEZ91y.jpg

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
This pandemic has reinforced my belief that medical doctors are morons. I think they just get in their little medical books and follow the procedures without any critical thinking.

I have a stepfamily member that is a doctor and she was bragging about how her 7 year old son got his booster shot. Her mother also told me how when she was in high school she couldn't figure out 20 percent of 80 dollars.
Doctors are people who ''believe in the science'' more than anyone else.

RomikJan

Woodpecker
Orthodox
So you let someone with $200 in debt just move on, and you allow a woman to prematurely remove your laundry from the dryer before the dryer has even done its job, and the $5 for the dryer is gone too.

What's next?
A real man pays his debts when he looses. Not going to hound this normie for money over and over he knows he lost and he knows deep down he is a coward. If I could do what I wanted to do in the laundry situation I would probably be in jail. I called her on it and insulted her what more could I have done?

Whats next is you backing off . Toodles kick rocks

OnTheRun

Banned
Protestant
This is a pandemic of the left wing and just one more thing they can feel self righteous about. If you glance at the /Canada forum, EVERYTHING is the fault of the 'anti-vaxxer'. But an Anti-Vax is just a new term for 'conservative' because prior to the pandemic it was the cons who were at fault for all the world's injustices.

Just prior to my wife and I leaving I was buying a set of drill bits from a local old guy. We went over to his house and he gave me an in depth lesson on how to use each one. He gave me an excellent price and then said something about helping anyone who vaccinates. [This is during the AstraZeneca recall]

I said "Oh what vaccine would you recommend?". The dude's eyes went WIDE.

"ARE YoU NOT VACCINATED!?!?!?" He yelled, astonished.

"Not yet. There are too many reports of blood clots-" I explained.

"YOU NEED TO GET VACCINATED RIGHT NOW!!! My son is an immunologist, you should just take ANYTHING thats available!" He said, in a commanding tone.

"Well we are going to hold off until Novavax because-"

He stuck his finger out at me.

"I bet you like TRUMP, its always the TRUMPERS who refuse to get vaccinated. I shouldn't have given you such a good price on those! "

Then he turned on his heel, went into his house and slammed his door.

---

If I can vex just one of these knobs by not vaxxing, I've done my job. The same people who are putting out the vax are the same types suffering from TDS. They would kill every last one of us if they could just to get back at Drumpf. This is why I will never accept a vaccination that the majority of normies take. The same people calling for white death pre 2019 were the ones putting together slogans like "We're all in this together" and "Do your part for the greater good". My lefty friends (I have very few) are completely O K with the passport system. One told me he even thinks I should never be allowed to work again. Many of these fools have no filter and they seem to think that you will just roll over and die when told to do so. It never occurs to them that they are painting a target on their back. This subservience mindset is really a left wing trait. To them, nothing could be more natural than falling in line with the group. That's why they are in lockstep with the government and get so upset when something doesn't go their way in a system they've fully bought into.

Last edited:

canuckj

Robin
Other Christian
This is a pandemic of the left wing and just one more thing they can feel self righteous about. If you glance at the /Canada forum, EVERYTHING is the fault of the 'anti-vaxxer'. But an Anti-Vax is just a new term for 'conservative' because prior to the pandemic it was the cons who were at fault for all the world's injustices.

Just prior to my wife and I leaving I was buying a set of drill bits from a local old guy. We went over to his house and he gave me an in depth lesson on how to use each one. He gave me an excellent price and then said something about helping anyone who vaccinates. [This is during the AstraZeneca recall]

I said "Oh what vaccine would you recommend?". The dude's eyes went WIDE.

"ARE YoU NOT VACCINATED!?!?!?" He yelled, astonished.

"Not yet. There are too many reports of blood clots-" I explained.

"YOU NEED TO GET VACCINATED RIGHT NOW!!! My son is an immunologist, you should just take ANYTHING thats available!" He said, in a commanding tone.

"Well we are going to hold off until Novavax because-"

He stuck his finger out at me.

"I bet you like TRUMP, its always the TRUMPERS who refuse to get vaccinated. I shouldn't have given you such a good price on those! "

Then he turned on his heel, went into his house and slammed his door.

---

If I can vex just one of these knobs by not vaxxing, I've done my job. The same people who are putting out the vax are the same types suffering from TDS. They would kill every last one of us if they could just to get back at Drumpf. This is why I will never accept a vaccination that the majority of normies take. The same people calling for white death pre 2019 were the ones putting together slogans like "We're all in this together" and "Do your part for the greater good". My lefty friends (I have very few) are completely O K with the passport system. One told me he even thinks I should never be allowed to work again. Many of these fools have no filter and they seem to think that you will just roll over and die when told to do so. It never occurs to them that they are painting a target on their back. This subservience mindset is really a left wing trait. To them, nothing could be more natural than falling in line with the group. That's why they are in lockstep with the government and get so upset when something doesn't go their way in a system they've fully bought into.
This is hilarious and mirrors my own experience. People even randomly asking which vaccine I got. The shock and horror when I say none. I have also used the Novavax excuse.

In Canada even people who vote conservative find it fashionable to hate on Trump and one company I parted ways from even had a daily hate on Trump session where the boss would spew his hatred of Trump to his employees. I would go grab a coffee during this time but it was noticed.

I had a conversation with an old guy at the library one time during a shutdown. I said they were destroying the economy and destroying young people's lives. He said, "what about me and my wife?" and our medical conditions. I said, "then you may die". He didn't like the answer much but I know my parents and grandparents would sacrifice themselves for the younger generations once they were in their 80s.

ed pluribus unum

Pelican
Protestant
In Canada even people who vote conservative find it fashionable to hate on Trump and one company I parted ways from even had a daily hate on Trump session where the boss would spew his hatred of Trump to his employees. I would go grab a coffee during this time but it was noticed.
Canadian "conservatives" are certainly not immune to the smug righteousness of slagging off Americans and the USA in order to feel superior. Less likely, but many still engage in this pathetic behaviour.

canuckj

Robin
Other Christian
Canadian "conservatives" are certainly not immune to the smug righteousness of slagging off Americans and the USA in order to feel superior. Less likely, but many still engage in this pathetic behaviour.
You are so right on this. I can't remember how many times I have heard someone trying to tell me how Americans know nothing about Canada (Why would they care?) or some CBC laugh show where they ask Americans questions on Canada to make them look dumb.

ed pluribus unum

Pelican
Protestant
You are so right on this. I can't remember how many times I have heard someone trying to tell me how Americans know nothing about Canada (Why would they care?) or some CBC laugh show where they ask Americans questions on Canada to make them look dumb.

I recall reading many years back this snippet from Mark Steyn:

“A couple of years back, I began some generalization or other by saying, “The difference between America and Canada is . . .” And the American I was imparting this insight to interrupted me with: “The difference between America and Canada is that Americans don’t care what the difference between America and Canada is.”

Canadians have a hard time understanding they're not the centre of the universe, despite how much they wish it were so (hence the proliferation of those garbage "what the world needs is more Canada" slogans).

canuckj

Robin
Other Christian
I recall reading many years back this snippet from Mark Steyn:

Canadians have a hard time understanding they're not the centre of the universe, despite how much they wish it were so (hence the proliferation of those garbage "what the world needs is more Canada" slogans).
Many Canadians also tell you if you don't like it here move to the USA. Okay please make the arrangement and I will go!

Deusleveult

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
A real man pays his debts when he looses. Not going to hound this normie for money over and over he knows he lost and he knows deep down he is a coward. If I could do what I wanted to do in the laundry situation I would probably be in jail. I called her on it and insulted her what more could I have done?

Whats next is you backing off . Toodles kick rocks

Dupe

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
This is hilarious and mirrors my own experience. People even randomly asking which vaccine I got. The shock and horror when I say none. I have also used the Novavax excuse.

I had a conversation with an old guy at the library one time during a shutdown. I said they were destroying the economy and destroying young people's lives. He said, "what about me and my wife?" and our medical conditions. I said, "then you may die". He didn't like the answer much but I know my parents and grandparents would sacrifice themselves for the younger generations once they were in their 80s.
I think it is better to state that you would rather not say. No need to be rude about it (unless they are rude first). We have to get in the habit to guard our privacy more.

It wasn't long ago that people who were 80 accepted that they were more vulnerable to diseases and that they might die. Of course most were not excited about it but that is a stage of life. It really is sad when people forget that civil liberties should always be considered and that living in a dictatorship is not acceptable.

As a society, we have really become quite cowardly.

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Many Canadians also tell you if you don't like it here move to the USA. Okay please make the arrangement and I will go!
If Honduran peasants can do it, I imagine it is much easier for Canadians to migrate to the USA. Just cross the border and stay and ask for welfare as well. I would recommend a blue state because they care more about illegal migrants than their own citizens. Of course, moving to California would defeat the reason to go to the USA though.

Another option is have a baby on US soil. This will help the parents and then you can sponsor other relatives.

canuckj

Robin
Other Christian
I think it is better to state that you would rather not say. No need to be rude about it (unless they are rude first). We have to get in the habit to guard our privacy more.

It wasn't long ago that people who were 80 accepted that they were more vulnerable to diseases and that they might die. Of course most were not excited about it but that is a stage of life. It really is sad when people forget that civil liberties should always be considered and that living in a dictatorship is not acceptable.

As a society, we have really become quite cowardly.
True. I was just suprised a guy at that stage of his life with grandkids would think of himself and 2-3 years to live over the long-term destruction of the economy, erosion of civil liberties and mounting national debt. Most of those folks also have some kind of defined benefit pension and very generous public retirement benefits from the state we pay into but will never enjoy.

My grandparents who recently passed in their late 90s were the complete opposite and would have sacrificed themselves for the youth. I think some people get wiser as they get older and others revert to being like children. As an example, I visited a senior's home one time and they had cartoon characters (Micky Mouse, etc.) painted on the walls. I was really shocked by this but someone told me the elderly revert back.