Normies and coronavirus

It will break down eventually. I've already noticed people doing whatever they like, standing and walking close to others, not wearing masks where they're supposed to. Honestly sometimes it seems like nothing is that different, except for seeing mask wearers, and even then it's inconsistent. You can't expect people to forever stick to rules that deep down they know make no sense, and as more people ignore them, others will give up trying to enforce them or telling people anything. People can only pretend to buy this for so long. These rules will be forgotten and no one will care.

Roosh

Cardinal
Here in Austin, TX my attempts at running any errands this morning with no mask were all foiled.

Mechanic refused to serve me. Restaurant refused to sit me. Barista's refused to serve me. Why bother anywhere else? Based Pajeet at the gas station on the way home is the only one who wanted my business today.

I've always refused the mask because the humiliation levels are too off the charts for me to bear, but I'm noticing the longer I stand the more expensive the spiritual costs becomes. Let's say "when this is over" I come out of it proudly having never worn a mask, but now I hate all of those who refused to serve me. Did I win?

Definitely got tested today (but not for corona) and even though I didn't get my bike fixed I did walk away with this helpful reminder. It's not the first time standing up for one truth has brought me closer to another truth. God bless.
I say a small prayer before doing a round of shopping. I ask God to help me be righteous without becoming prideful. It has helped me greatly.

Each shopping trip is now a little battle to see if I can retain my humanity in the face of evil. I win some, I lose some.

Just went out into psycho world to do some shopping. It's funny how the nasty stares mostly come from women and especially couples. The beta boyfriends love to attempt to act macho for their GF's. Staring them down has become an enjoyable past time.

paninaro

Kingfisher
There really is a viciousness to it and the more you stand firm the more hysterical they will get with their reasoning until you are mobbed out the door by other employees. Nobody takes accountability, it is all deferred to the "city rules" yet I don't see the city I see an individual telling me they will not do business with me.
Where I live, it's a governor's order state-wide that businesses must require customers to wear masks inside a shop. The small business owner didn't make the rule, and I'm not going to risk getting them in trouble over it. I shop there, with mask on, to support my local small business. I'd rather my money go to them than some large corporation.

RomikJan

Pigeon
Normies and store staff have gotten more aggressive about telling me to wear a mask in the past week.
Yes absolutely this it seems that over the last week they have come full force swinging. The compliance rates are 100% everywhere. Some of the things i witness now seem straight out of a movie. I went to pick up pizza, the other day from Bertuccis , they just opened for indoor dining. Upon arriving i noticed long line of people just standing there with masks. I entered told em im picking up a pizza i paid for already they told me to wait outside while they gather napkins and plates due to no mask. I told em you guys are open for indoor dining? What about that guy? That guy over there? That family of 4? He just started into oblivion. I turned around and noticed a hostess take people from the entrance to their table and tells them if they can just keep their mask on until she tells them its safe to take it off and she needs someones name and id and phone number to contact trace. I saw with my own eyes them leading an elderly couple to a table 5ft away from entrance and told em you may now take the mask off. Also this same week had numerous friends reach out telling me they are concerned for me. Dumies are concerned about every wrong thing they can be concerned about. Nevermimd being concerned about the future or their loved ones. Some of these people i havent kept in touch in years yet they are concerned about me all the sudden. Its like they want to change my mind and be a hero, but its not going to happen.

LeoniusD

Sparrow
Yes absolutely this it seems that over the last week they have come full force swinging. The compliance rates are 100% everywhere. Some of the things i witness now seem straight out of a movie. I went to pick up pizza, the other day from Bertuccis , they just opened for indoor dining. Upon arriving i noticed long line of people just standing there with masks. I entered told em im picking up a pizza i paid for already they told me to wait outside while they gather napkins and plates due to no mask. I told em you guys are open for indoor dining? What about that guy? That guy over there? That family of 4? He just started into oblivion. I turned around and noticed a hostess take people from the entrance to their table and tells them if they can just keep their mask on until she tells them its safe to take it off and she needs someones name and id and phone number to contact trace. I saw with my own eyes them leading an elderly couple to a table 5ft away from entrance and told em you may now take the mask off. Also this same week had numerous friends reach out telling me they are concerned for me. Dumies are concerned about every wrong thing they can be concerned about. Nevermimd being concerned about the future or their loved ones. Some of these people i havent kept in touch in years yet they are concerned about me all the sudden. Its like they want to change my mind and be a hero, but its not going to happen.

Let it go. Roosh was ahead of this by shifting to the God Pill from the Black Pill. Humanity is following the masters into full slavery. And they must be having one good laugh at the top as they see those nonsensical rules in place.

I personally see mostly men and then couples walking around maskless while everyone is covered up fully. You can tell that likely the husband looked at all of this with an open mind, came to a certain conclusion and easily convinced his wife. That is why they are promoting feminism and single women so much. Even people who are not normies, but doubt the government on almost anything - they say that "this is different - we ought to do as they say at the corrupt CDC and what Mr Gates tells us". The manipulation is so massive that it´s staggering. They don´t tell people that the current upswing in cases is not based on any tests - they changed the rules in end of may and implemented them until june everywhere and now any county can call any suspected case covid they want. If for example they had some riots going on and the politician wants to prove that this increased cases and deaths, then he just estimates that 10.000 more cases happened in the city - no proof, no test, no hospital visit, no doctor visit - nothing necessary. They just say it so and it is.

Most people will march into concentration camps and line up at the wall for their shot and they won´t be concerned if that shot is administered by a rifle. I am frankly so disappointed in humanity that I think that they deserve any enslavement coming their way. It´s not hate and disgust as with the elite, just more disappointment and indifference about their future. One of the reasons our rulers despise the masses is because they are so easily manipulated. It´s funny really because they want them to be manipulated, but at the same time despise them for believing their propaganda so easily.

What we are witnessing now is a long march into concentration camps all around the world. Future generations will have to shoot their way out of it while cursing their grandparents for having been so easily duped.

RomikJan

Pigeon
Let it go. Roosh was ahead of this by shifting to the God Pill from the Black Pill. Humanity is following the masters into full slavery. And they must be having one good laugh at the top as they see those nonsensical rules in place.

I personally see mostly men and then couples walking around maskless while everyone is covered up fully. You can tell that likely the husband looked at all of this with an open mind, came to a certain conclusion and easily convinced his wife. That is why they are promoting feminism and single women so much. Even people who are not normies, but doubt the government on almost anything - they say that "this is different - we ought to do as they say at the corrupt CDC and what Mr Gates tells us". The manipulation is so massive that it´s staggering. They don´t tell people that the current upswing in cases is not based on any tests - they changed the rules in end of may and implemented them until june everywhere and now any county can call any suspected case covid they want. If for example they had some riots going on and the politician wants to prove that this increased cases and deaths, then he just estimates that 10.000 more cases happened in the city - no proof, no test, no hospital visit, no doctor visit - nothing necessary. They just say it so and it is.

Most people will march into concentration camps and line up at the wall for their shot and they won´t be concerned if that shot is administered by a rifle. I am frankly so disappointed in humanity that I think that they deserve any enslavement coming their way. It´s not hate and disgust as with the elite, just more disappointment and indifference about their future. One of the reasons our rulers despise the masses is because they are so easily manipulated. It´s funny really because they want them to be manipulated, but at the same time despise them for believing their propaganda so easily.

What we are witnessing now is a long march into concentration camps all around the world. Future generations will have to shoot their way out of it while cursing their grandparents for having been so easily duped.
Very well said, it's sad man.

Mortay

Sparrow
Also this same week had numerous friends reach out telling me they are concerned for me. Dumies are concerned about every wrong thing they can be concerned about. Nevermimd being concerned about the future or their loved ones. Some of these people i havent kept in touch in years yet they are concerned about me all the sudden. Its like they want to change my mind and be a hero, but its not going to happen.
This hit me. The gaslighting attempts are real. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Everyone looking at me like I'm the weirdo for saying corona is fake and gay. The hard part is trying to talk with my boomer parents. It's caused a strain on our relationship. More divide and conquer tactics.

bucky

Pelican
I'm in Massachusetts. As cases drop and the fatality rate lowers normies are getting more fanatic and the screws are tightening.

They just banned fountain beverages this week to give one example.
I'm in a heavily blue area too, and I also sense the desperation among goodwhites to stay scared and their indignation at badwhites who've lost interest in the virus. They seem strangely unenthusiastic about criticizing black people who don't wear masks and cower in fear though.

Pandemix

Where I live, it's a governor's order state-wide that businesses must require customers to wear masks inside a shop. The small business owner didn't make the rule, and I'm not going to risk getting them in trouble over it. I shop there, with mask on, to support my local small business. I'd rather my money go to them than some large corporation.
That is the nearly unarguable point that keeps coming up across this whole pandemic—"it's not about you, but for the good of others" as to use our love for one another to destroy each other.

It is simply not in the interest of a small business to turn down customers yet we have been convinced to do so at the even more real of risk of financial ruin. Turns out it's not cheap to run a brick & mortar. If the choice is to fail because people are too afraid to come in vs. getting fined into oblivion, I'm going down swinging (and by that I mean just trying to serve our damn food!).

The point has been taken, keep stores clean, but to threaten action for not gagging ourselves is something a small business owner needs to stand up for. There's already too much stacked against us.

What we have here is polarization. They are simply obeying and not thinking, whilst we are thinking and not obeying, so that is why we look out of line for not wearing the maxipads on our faces. Its one or the other. Most of these people have been beaten a long time ago. On the other hand, if you are an active male, then you likely have such a strong immune system that they couldn't get us sick even if they tried. I never break my integrity, and I never cave in. I'll probably have people calling the cops on me or looking at me like the pod people did to regular humans.

I work in Seattle. Blue collar factory setting. Everyone is required to wear masks. I took mine off for a few minutes and promptly got reprimanded by a boss that was walking by. Most of the guys on the floor think its a load of crap. Plus you have to leave your nose uncovered otherwise the mask will fog up your safety glasses in the time it takes to take two breaths. Pointless.

bucky

Pelican
I work in Seattle. Blue collar factory setting. Everyone is required to wear masks. I took mine off for a few minutes and promptly got reprimanded by a boss that was walking by. Most of the guys on the floor think its a load of crap. Plus you have to leave your nose uncovered otherwise the mask will fog up your safety glasses in the time it takes to take two breaths. Pointless.
Yes, wearing a mask is even worse if you wear glasses because of the constant fogging. Are you allowed to uncover your nose, or do you have to do it when no one's looking?

Yes, wearing a mask is even worse if you wear glasses because of the constant fogging. Are you allowed to uncover your nose, or do you have to do it when no one's looking?
Idk, none of the supervisors have said anything about that yet. The forklift driver told me it's either wear a mask or be able to see. He doesnt wear the mask, says he keeps losing his *wink wink. The company is providing surgical style masks for everyone, as of this past Monday they are required for all workers.

Most of the guys that work on the floor know it's a load of crock. They're pretty based dudes. It's the management and office peeps who are enforcing it.

pitbullowner

Kingfisher
Idk, none of the supervisors have said anything about that yet. The forklift driver told me it's either wear a mask or be able to see. He doesnt wear the mask, says he keeps losing his *wink wink. The company is providing surgical style masks for everyone, as of this past Monday they are required for all workers.

Most of the guys that work on the floor know it's a load of crock. They're pretty based dudes. It's the management and office peeps who are enforcing it.

So a bunch of slack jawed faggots and Karens.

Got it .

Last edited:
I was in the supermarket today and I noticed a young woman wearing what looked like quite a big mask, and she scurried past me quickly. So I decided to follow her around. I was keen to get finished and get home but I couldn't resist. So I just casually walked around, keeping an eye on her, and from time to time I made sure I'd get close to her. It was so funny seeing her flee from me.

Then I remembered that usually there's a long line, so I thought, there's no way I'm going to miss a golden opportunity. I was going to make sure to be right behind her and get as much comedy out of it as possible by not standing still and seeing how close I could get and watching her panic and squirm.

So I finished getting what I needed and just started walking around, making sure I knew where she was. I didn't want to end up in front of her in the line because then she could leave, wait and rejoin. I wanted to be right behind her. She was taking a long time but I had to stick around and do this. It was hard to keep a straight face whenever I was near her, and I got so much pleasure seeing her hesitate to walk past me, then scurry past like a frightened little mouse.

Finally I saw her go to the line and I got in there. So at first I just casually stood some distance from her but then I moved closer, and started fidgeting, looking in different directions, and just generally being unpredictable. To be honest I wasn't that close but close enough to make her paranoid. It was obvious she wasn't having a good time seeing me. She must have thought it was the unluckiest day of her life, to have me of all people behind her. Little did she know it was wonderfully coordinated fate.

After a few moments she turned around and said something like, excuse me do you mind moving back a bit. It was hard to judge her tone because of the mask. She may have meant it politely or she might have had an attitude, it was hard to tell. She was probably expecting me to say oh, ok, but I didn't. Instead I paused for a couple of seconds and said why? She said coronavirus. I said you've got a mask on, don't worry about it. She said I'm wearing it to protect other people. I just said again don't worry about it, and if you're that worried you move. Then she started talking again but I couldn't really make out what she was saying because of the mask, so I just looked ahead of her and said just keep moving, look, people are moving forward.

So she walked, and I walked, and I got closer to her. Not much but just enough. She started again and I said stop worrying nothing's going to happen to you. Then she said something else and I said look if you can't handle being around other human beings then maybe it's not for you, maybe you should just stay at home. Then she lowered the mask a bit and said something like, you don't know what it's like, and she looked emotional, I thought she was going to cry. I said I don't care just get over it. Then it was her turn to be served and that was that.

I love it. I love it I love it I love it. I kind of feel bad for her and I don't know maybe I was harsh, but it all happened quite fast so you don't always get the chance to say things the way you'd ideally want to. If I could have a proper conversation with her I'd explain my point of view better. But wow, some people are so paranoid. I'm guessing she has issues of some kind, but still. If I see her again I'll give her a reassuring hug to show that I do sympathize.

But the thrill of following a shit scared mouse around a supermarket, and then getting the opportunity to torment them even more is amazing. I've tasted blood and I want more. God forgive me but making people suffer is a beautiful thing. I congratulate myself on playing it so cool and casual. It was poetic.

The fact that I had this song and image (1:04) in my head the whole time made it even funnier, and even harder to keep a straight face as I sneaked around pretending to look at cheese while keeping her in the corner of my eye :

Last edited: