NYC is Dead Forever

Poor guy. Makes me glad to be a wagey, and glad not to live in NYC.
I kind of understand the flip side of this because there are so many low life business owners who sell stolen goods or launder money through their business. And when the street criminals have a market for resale, they have an incentive to steal more phones and laptops.

The solution was to not import scammers from the third world who are now scammers in NYC. Bringing people from the most corrupt countries in the world we simply inherited the exact same problems they have.

Last edited:

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member

Goodlooking girl. She's from St. Louis. Its no picnic there either.
From the sounds of it, the city has been declining rapidly during the COVID era. I last happened to be in the city for a brief visit in October of 2018 & it did not appear to be nearly this bad in Manhattan even with DiBlasio at the helm.

Goodlooking girl. She's from St. Louis. Its no picnic there either.
Tried to follow the link and watch the video. CBS website gave me this instead..

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2021/0...police-locate-discarded-clothes-nearby-scene/

As CBS2’s Christina Fan reported, it was mayhem at one of the most recognizable places in the world.

The incident happened in front of the Minskoff Theatre at a time when the city is trying to convince tourists it is safe to come back. Police said two to four men got into a dispute of some kind, and at least one of them opened fire, hitting three innocent bystanders.

Police have released images of that person of interest.

Sources told CBS2’s Kiran Dhillon the shooter is known to the NYPD for illegal vending in the Times Square area. Sources added the shooter’s brother was the intended target. CBS2’s Hazel Sanchez reported the NYPD spoke to the brother, but it’s unclear what the beef was between them.

Another day in the Big Apple. 1970s indeed.

Bird

Pelican
Back in 1990 in a NY subway:

Bildschirmfoto-zu-2021-07-01-03-40-11.png

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Curious what other Cities are as bad as NYC? Portland, Seattle and Chicago as well as DC come to mind:

Ironic, as New York is requiring vaccine passes as if it is still desirable to even go there.

Tried to follow the link and watch the video. CBS website gave me this instead..

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2021/0...police-locate-discarded-clothes-nearby-scene/

As CBS2’s Christina Fan reported, it was mayhem at one of the most recognizable places in the world.

The incident happened in front of the Minskoff Theatre at a time when the city is trying to convince tourists it is safe to come back. Police said two to four men got into a dispute of some kind, and at least one of them opened fire, hitting three innocent bystanders.

Police have released images of that person of interest.

Sources told CBS2’s Kiran Dhillon the shooter is known to the NYPD for illegal vending in the Times Square area. Sources added the shooter’s brother was the intended target. CBS2’s Hazel Sanchez reported the NYPD spoke to the brother, but it’s unclear what the beef was between them.

Another day in the Big Apple. 1970s indeed.

I was about to ask if the shooter was black... But then I saw the video pic...

I was born in NYC and at the age of five my mother got us the hell out of there! Lol We left back when it was truly a nightmarish place to live...

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
They are going to get what is coming to them, as there are plenty of degenerate places in the USA, but it is at the pinnacle. It baffles me that people have stuck around that region for the last 5 years. But what's obvious to us clearly isn't to the useful/useless/hopeful/wishful idiots.

Garuda

Kingfisher
Minorities can't be guilty of hate crimes according to the justice system.

Not when they commit them against other minorities. The system doesn't want them to attack each other.

https://www.voanews.com/a/usa_anti-asian-hate-crime-crosses-racial-and-ethnic-lines/6203679.html

“What is not being discussed in a way is, what is the background of the perpetrators and who is getting charged with these hate crimes,” said Chris Kwok, board member of the Asian American Bar Association of New York.

In New York, one of the seven Latinos arrested in anti-Asian attacks last year was a 44-year-old man who allegedly harassed and hit a Hong Kong-born man in Queens.

Among the 11 African Americans arrested last year was a group of four teenage girls charged in April with hate crimes after attacking a 51-year-old Asian woman on a bus in the Bronx while accusing her of causing the COVID-19 virus. One of the teens struck the woman in the head with an umbrella. Prosecutors later dropped hate crime charges against the other three.