NYC is Dead Forever

Muscovite

Sparrow
US Postal Service data obtained by the New York Post showed that there were more than 295,000 change-of-address requests filed by residents moving out of the city's five boroughs from March 1 through October 31.

The new pattern for hinting at how bad crime is to make it a headliner when a semi-famous person gets victimized. Meanwhile the general public has been dealing with this for many months.

Here's a story that's not involving an actor, but a mere mortal, like us.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
They had a daylight stabbing by someone who looks like you’d expect (hoodie with dreads) at Chambers Street station.

Something that brazen tends to have a chilling effect on the normies.

As long as something like that doesn't result in hanging of the guilty. Of course. The sheep see no sheepdogs and get out of dodge.

I moved to NYC in 2018 from Atlanta and for me it held a symbol of a new lifestyle, someone not ready to settle into the family life in the suburbs by 25. Before lockdowns, things in Manhattan seemed very livable. I remember walking back from the bars in the Lower East Side to Kips Bay in early 2019. No danger even if streets in the city were empty.

In many ways, NYC seemed like college in your 20s and 30s, at least Manhattan did.

Noticed a trend in those years of going out though. Due to Google and potentially Amazon opening offices in the city, we got a wave of Californian yuppes/granolas in the city. You notice it a lot when you go to the most popular party spots and notice that the blonde you talk to is not Swedish or even European but some granola trash from the Bay Area. We got flooded by Californians.

I got an apartment in East Village in the LES with a roommate. I am talking luxury, well done, and clean. Things were fun and good for a while. Then the lockdowns hit in 2020 and you started to notice how much the LES sucks once the bars are closed. The homeless and crack addict pop becomes a lot more visible and multiplies.

Then I noticed it even more.

The city was a former shell of itself. Homeless crack addicts flooded NYC. Even the areas such as the UWS were at risk once they made hotels for the homeless in NYC.

I talked to a rich Jewish Real Estate guy at a house party who told me, a couple months ago that if the city does not elect right wing leadership that crime will go up by a lot.

Currently. I live in Kips Bay and even in 2 years time, I have seen how downhill it has gone. Fun times are gone at the bars and since the lockdowns, the whole area is in shambles. It does hurt me a lot to see a once fun city degrade.

The silver lining? A lot less granola Californians ruining the city.

homersheineken

Kingfisher

NYC to Have Coronavirus Checkpoints, Sheriff Warns of ‘Consequences’ for Violating Quarantine​

Law enforcement will be “out in-force” as the holidays approach, stopping vehicles at certain New York City checkpoints, and there will be “consequences” for violating quarantine requirements, Sheriff Joseph Fucito said on Tuesday.

“Sheriff teams will be out in-force as the holidays approach. There will be vehicle checkpoints at key bridges and crossings throughout New York City,” Fucito announced during a Tuesday press conference alongside Mayor Bill de Blasio (D).

“Sheriff will also be conducting checkpoints at curbside drop off bus stops – so, out-of-state buses coming into New York City, when they drop off at the curb, they will be met by sheriff teams,” he said, explaining that they will also be “serving Department of Health general orders for travelers arriving in New York, advising him of the quarantine and what they have to do in order to comply with the quarantine.”

While neighboring state travelers are exempt from the travel advisory, others are expected to “obtain a test within three days of departure, prior to arrival in New York,” quarantine for three days, and obtain another coronavirus test on the fourth day.

“If both tests comes back negative, the traveler may exit quarantine early upon receipt of the second negative diagnostic test,” according to the state’s travel advisory.

Fucito warned that “there will be consequences” for violating the 14-day travel quarantine.

“Violation of a self-quarantine travel regulation may result in deputy sheriffs serving you a mandatory quarantine order issued by the Health Commissioner. In cases of violation, Deputies could serve you with a civil summons that carries a $1,000 fine,” he said, although he emphasized that officers will be focusing primarily on large gatherings:

As a practical matter, and as the Mayor stated previously, the Sheriff’s Office would be concentrating on large-scale gatherings. Our actions in the last several months have reinforced this point. Deputy sheriffs are investigating massive events that violate a panoply of criminal, fire, building, health and other regulatory laws at locations such as illegal fight clubs, underground raves, and illegal gambling dens. These activities were illegal and sometimes deadly before COVID-19, and the public safety hazards regarding them have been amplified exponentially by the pandemic.
“In a city of 8.3 million people, the best and most pragmatic method for deputy sheriffs to save lives is to maximize enforcement at these types of dangerous gatherings,” he added.

Under Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s (D) orders, gatherings that exceed ten individuals, even in private homes, are prohibited. Nonessential gatherings of “any size” are not permitted in areas that are considered in a coronavirus “red” zone.

“The rules are only as good as the enforcement. Local governments are in charge of enforcement. There are only two fundamental truths in this situation: it’s individual discipline and it’s government enforcement. Period. End of sentence,” Cuomo said at the time of the announcement earlier this month.

“I need the local governments to enforce this,” he added.

Some county sheriffs, however, have signaled that they will not enforce the governor’s edicts, including Fulton County Sheriff Richard Giardino and Erie County Sheriff Timothy B. Howard.

JiggyLordJr

Kingfisher

The new pattern for hinting at how bad crime is to make it a headliner when a semi-famous person gets victimized. Meanwhile the general public has been dealing with this for many months.
Just one look at this guy tells me he’s an armchair liberal who thinks that living in a “vibrant” area is a sign of his wokeness. Low and behold, this low T nimwit encounters a high T thug in the train station, the latter generally hating the former with a primal passion. When you’re this easy of a target and have decided to live in a dangerous city... well it’s only a matter of time before you get sucker punched by an apex predator. Hard to feel sorry for this pitiful excuse of a man.

Last edited:

Gimlet

Woodpecker
Just one look at this guy tells me he’s an armchair liberal who thinks that living in a “vibrant” area is a sign of his wokeness. Low and behold, this low T nimwit encounters a high T thug in the train station, the latter generally hating the former with a primal passion. When you’re this easy of a target and have decided to live in a dangerous city... well it’s only a matter of time before you get sucker punched by an apex predator. Hard to feel sorry for this pitiful excuse of a man.
He looks like a homosexual. Just as women like thwm, homosexuals like aggressive alpha males. And now that homosexuals have been designated as saints, they are more bold. I would bet this actor hit on a man who then tried to tko him.