NYC is Dead Forever

Ember

Ostrich
Gold Member
Why would Mrs De Blasio wear a mask covered with boy lover symbols?
d965146c35d4fa43.jpg

Aizen

Kingfisher
Orthodox

This is cartoonish levels of street crime.

NYC is dead. Gotham lives.
Posted another story in the NYC/San Fran thread about a machete attack that happened in Brooklyn a few days ago.

I've got eyes and ears on the ground right now, and all I can say is that a lot of people seem to be losing it. On the verge of going postal, as they say.

Thank God I'm able to leave tomorrow - I've spent far too long in the clutches of this rotten city.

BiggNastee

Kingfisher
Watched Taxi Driver for the first time last night based on the advice in this thread of what New York used to be.. very ugly and sad if that is what represents the USA to the rest of the world.

Bird

Pelican
New York deliberates on earlier draft of 'internment' and 'forced vaccination' bill

The bill was originally intended to stop Ebola - and is now being debated in the midst of the Corona crisis. Anyone deemed a "public health threat" could be "removed" and "interned." Including ordered medical treatment and vaccination.

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Gold Member
Notice police don't even include race in the description of the suspects (one wonders why they include gender when that's a construct) so you read stuff like "Police are looking for a man medium height wearing a baseball cap".

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
Notice police don't even include race in the description of the suspects (one wonders why they include gender when that's a construct) so you read stuff like "Police are looking for a man medium height wearing a baseball cap".
Your quote is very heightist and offends those who wear baseball caps.

should say "Police are looking for an unspecified gendered individual of indeterminate size and age wearing some form of head covering."

Thomas More

Hummingbird
Your quote is very heightist and offends those who wear baseball caps.

should say "Police are looking for an unspecified gendered individual of indeterminate size and age wearing some form of head covering."
This suggestion is totally bigoted against people who don't wear head coverings. I suppose you want to force everybody to wear head coverings now, you Nazi!!! Defund the Police [email protected][email protected]#[email protected]