Official Corona WHITE PILL Thread

Who's currently the most based political leader in the world?

• USA's Trump

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Brazil's Bolsonaro

Votes: 27 38.6%
  • Russia's Putin

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Italy's Salvini

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Hungary's Orban

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Belarus's Lukashenko

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • Tanzania's Magufuli

Votes: 5 7.1%

• Total voters

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
This thread is for positive developments that suggest the hoax is FAILING... people are waking up... important leaders are successfully pushing back... we're going back to OLD NORMAL and fuck the new normal.

(The poll is just added for fun)

White Pill #1: Bolsonaro giving the finger x 2 to the fake and gay pandemic and the vaccine:

Jair Bolsonaro claims 'victory' after suspension of Chinese vaccine trial

Jair Bolsonaro asks Brazilians not to deal with Covid-19 'like fags'

https://www.deccanherald.com/international/world-news-politics/jair-bolsonaro-asks-brazilians-not-to-deal-with-covid-19-like-fags-914199.html

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I admire your optimism but Trump moved funds from WHO to Gates's GAVI and brags about the warp speed distribution of the vaccine for God's sake! He's not our man or at least I'll believe it when I see it. I lay my hopes in no man, only in GOD.

Last edited:
Trump is just the beginning of the kind of man that is to come forth and oppose the new world order if any real fight is to be had. He is doing what I believe his purpose is: to galvanize both sides. Beyond that, I expect nothing from him.

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
Trump and the US aside, I think the masses are closer to waking up than you might think.

A lot of people sense things are off at this point.

Talking to a new normie business associate, and new neighbours just yesterday (separately), they're all asking what's really going on.

Most people aren't total morons, just busy followers who've been lied to their whole lives.

We just need 10% to see what's up, and it all falls down.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
I think it really depends what country / region / city you're in.
I think worst case scenario the real corona gulag is going to happen but localized - not the whole planet as was planned.

However, I will say one thing: 99.9% of people I talk to believe that corona is real.
Just... maybe 70% of people I talk to think it's not actually dangerous.

So they're still asleep on the real hoax, but if at least they aren't scared then they will be against overly drastic measures
Like lockdowns, forced vaccines and so forth... so I guess I'll take it. About as much as you can hope for from normies.

third_eldest

Sparrow
A small white pill is that many of the young men in my life aren't living in fear of the virus, or know to an extent its just a big nothing burger and an attempt to control people. I've stopped wearing my mask in public spaces and stores (I live in one of the freer states) and my closest friends have stopped as well. Most people above 30 definitely think its something to be worried about. (I think its primarily because they are brainwashed by mainstream media.) Women I know of all ages abide by the protocols, despite most of the state not caring, and think its just "common sense" or "the science."

Once this is all over, which it will be, people are going to say things like "Yeah, well I never really believed in it." or "I just didn't know!!!" no. You don't get to do that this time. You were part of the problem, the information was so easy to find if you were just willing to see it. You conformed and obeyed, and then got mad once someone with a spine didn't.

Once this is all over, which it will be, people are going to say things like "Yeah, well I never really believed in it." or "I just didn't know!!!" no. You don't get to do that this time. You were part of the problem, the information was so easy to find if you were just willing to see it. You conformed and obeyed, and then got mad once someone with a spine didn't.
Thank you sir. Wanted to give a double like if I could, but a quoting will suffice.

Redcrosse

Pigeon
Thank you sir. Wanted to give a double like if I could, but a quoting will suffice.
A small white pill is that many of the young men in my life aren't living in fear of the virus, or know to an extent its just a big nothing burger and an attempt to control people. I've stopped wearing my mask in public spaces and stores (I live in one of the freer states) and my closest friends have stopped as well. Most people above 30 definitely think its something to be worried about. (I think its primarily because they are brainwashed by mainstream media.) Women I know of all ages abide by the protocols, despite most of the state not caring, and think its just "common sense" or "the science."

its really the news media that can’t come back from this. At least I hope not. How can anyone take them seriously after this? There is literally nothing there. As you say, “the information was so easy to find.” So that means every journalist who hyped up this hysteria and panic is either too dumb to do what anyone who can type words into google can do, or they are remorseless liars. Either way, they have no defense. Any more than they have a defense for their election coverage wall to wall lies.

grenade001

Sparrow
I voted for Lukashenko for first place. He is maintaining traditions, taking the high road. Also avoiding taking the easy out that is potential EU membership, which would turn it into another Poland.

#2 would be Trump. Trump is genuinely the most intriguing mind of this century so far. This is despite some of the doubt in Trump, and the hyperbole that (mainly) Leftists make mention of.

After reading "The Art of the Deal", and "Think Big", it's apparent that Trump thinks BIG and thinks with OPTIMISM. No one can deny his strong mindset, and the sheer stamina he has (regardless of age).

I believe that Trump is fighting the good fight him. He most likely views himself, as one of many Great Men who contribute to the great volume of history. For Trump, it is the process, and the action that drives him.

Salvini, Bolsanaro, and Putin would round out the Top 5 for me.

I have no knowledge of the Leader of Tanzania to hold an opinion one way or the other.

grenade001

Sparrow
Trump and the US aside, I think the masses are closer to waking up than you might think.

A lot of people sense things are off at this point.

Talking to a new normie business associate, and new neighbours just yesterday (separately), they're all asking what's really going on.

Most people aren't total morons, just busy followers who've been lied to their whole lives.

We just need 10% to see what's up, and it all falls down.
As soon as the COVID restrictions started, I casually remarked to people that more people will die from the lockdown than the actual virus.

It was around the time that the BLM protests started to prop up worldwide that my colleagues started to question the whole COVID hoax, and BLM.

I agree with a previous poster that 70% of people believe that COVID is a minimal threat. Ironically it is younger people, and hysterics who are most concerned about the virus.

The vast majority of my neighbours are over 55, and they certainly don't appear phased about it too much.

I recall one time hearing the regular courier (early 50s man) having to tell my older neighbour across the street that "officially" the delivery was to be contactless, due to the "COVID BS". The regular courier still handed them the package, had a brief word, and they both waved each other off.

I have had a number of people of various ages (20s to 60s) unprompted, remark in conversation that they personally believed it was "a load of sh*t". They must have held me in high esteem that they could freely express such views with me. We also joked about those paranoid who were "self-isolating" despite not having any symptoms.

I naturally extend my hand for a handshake, and it has only been in the last two months that the other person received my handshake. Some wanted to do that awkward elbow bump, others just smiled and nodded at me.

It is surreal to observe, but I know that I am never alone in my position.

the high

Woodpecker
There were some white pills in Trumps white house corona briefing today:

-He acknowledged for people under 50 the virus isn't a big deal and has over a 99% recovery rate, basically what everyone here has been saying.
-The coming pfizer vaccine will only be distributed to front line workers and the elderly this month or next and is implied to be purely voluntary. It will be available to everyone else next April.
-Under his second presidency there will be no more lockdowns "the cure can't be worst than the disease"
-Talked about other non-vaccine therapeutic options like remdesivir to treat the virus

No talks of mandatory vaccination or rolling lockdowns. Sounds like he wants everyone to get over this and just get back to normal. Here's hoping he can pull this election thing off.

Pendleton

Kingfisher
The Japanese seem to have accepted the media hysteria about COVID but they also didn't go full retard. They wear the stupid masks everywhere but they only closed businesses down for a couple of months in late spring. Since then most places have been open and operating normally. When I hear Americans saying that their gyms are closed or restaurants still aren't allowing inside dining, it sounds like another planet. Plus, Japan has banned most foreigners and is paying 35%+ of our travel expenses for domestic travel so in some ways the quality of life is actually better post-COVID.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Of those choices I'd say Bolsonaro. Duterte should be on the list, IMO.
Can't include him anymore after covid, Philippines literally had the strictest and longest lockdown in the world. They closed entire malls for ages because of a single "case". They have mandatory masks AND faceshields. They have militarized police set up checkpoints not only between cities but between different districts of the same city, nobody in or out. They require major paperwork now even for domestic travel... I'm talking DAYS of going to government bureaus filling forms and standing in line. If you don't have the right connections you may not get the paperwork at all. If you try to leave town without it, the military will send you back home. Nobody under 18 or over 60 is allowed to leave the house. The list goes on. Philippines is the worst place for covid that I've even heard of.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
Covid White Pills:

+ At least you won't worry about having possessions or paying off debt in the future.
+ There will be fewer dumb people.
+ If you have to take the vaccine - be happy in the knowledge that you will leave this dumb planet of willing slaves behind you.
+ Lefties, commies will line up to take the shot much sooner and more readily.
+ Being woke on the vegan diet will make you pick the cricket-protein burger much sooner. You will be the king pauper among the slaves while many attempt the vegan burger diet and get sick without knowing why.
+ Ultimately their reign will end one day even if most of us won't live to see their demise, but at least we know that it will happen one day and they will pay for it all.

Well - enough of that positive white pilling for now....

the high

Woodpecker
The Japanese seem to have accepted the media hysteria about COVID but they also didn't go full retard. They wear the stupid masks everywhere but they only closed businesses down for a couple of months in late spring. Since then most places have been open and operating normally. When I hear Americans saying that their gyms are closed or restaurants still aren't allowing inside dining, it sounds like another planet. Plus, Japan has banned most foreigners and is paying 35%+ of our travel expenses for domestic travel so in some ways the quality of life is actually better post-COVID.

Seems in accordance with the theory that they want to specifically collapse the West. Everything else is just collateral damage I guess: Japan suicides rise as economic impact of COVID-19 hits home