Official Corona WHITE PILL Thread

Who's currently the most based political leader in the world?

• USA's Trump

Votes: 18 8.9%
  • Brazil's Bolsonaro

Votes: 73 36.0%
  • Russia's Putin

Votes: 24 11.8%
  • Italy's Salvini

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Hungary's Orban

Votes: 30 14.8%
  • Belarus's Lukashenko

Votes: 39 19.2%
  • Tanzania's Magufuli

Votes: 17 8.4%

• Total voters

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Probably yeah, the question is how will people react to a third lockdown, will they finally REALLY fight back against this tyranny? And what will happen to the vaccinated people when the seasonal flue returns? Is their immune system ruined and will they become severly sick and many die?... If yes they will blame it on covid of course and not on vaccines.
Or maybe none of this all will happen. Its going to be a very interresting winter, thats for sure.
Yup it's sad to see my colleagues for example celebrating getting the vaxx, literally celebrating like they've won the Champions League. They're in for some drama when they'll lock it down again because is strains whatsoever. To be honest I'm not too hopeful about a massive resistance coming up when that happens, for 80% just does what the gov and experts tell 'm. If you don't see it now, you are unlikely to see it in a couple of months. That being said and to keep it white pill, we don't need the majority to form a alternative system within society. If 10% of people headstrong rejects this, we have good numbers. If organized way more powerful than the 80% sheeple. If you have e.g. 1.7 mill people in the NL (10%) you've gotta do something with them as society, you can't just lock them out and let them whither away, for people who've lost everything are dangerous. ''A cat in danger makes weird jumps'' so say it in Dunglish ;)

Easy_C

Peacock
I still think that the mask mandate rollback and people not wearing masks are two things for which we have cause and effect backwards

It was about two weeks before the mandate stopped that I noticed almost everyone had stopped caring about masks even in places where the people you find are normally moral panic bandwagoners. About two to four weeks is long long it would take the bureaucracy to detect the shift, have meetings about it, and pass a decision up the chain.

Another piece of evidence is that in areas where the control system is tighter and the population more compliant, the mandates, closures, and emergency measures continue unabated.

Why do this? By pivoting and claiming it was their idea to roll back the restrictions it prevents it from becoming obvious that people aren't listening to them anymore. It also means that by giving up on it for a time they'll be able to get more compliance than they would have otherwise. Had they not put up the mandate it would have been to the point by Winter where nobody would care anymore. By backing off for awhile they have a chance of enforcing some compliance later successfully.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
Was looking for white pills and some semblance of hope and came across this interview with the guy who has become a bit of a meme with the "1000s of lawyers for nuremburg 2".

It's a really interesting listen and did indeed give me that hope I was looking for. The more this message is shared the better.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
I have become quite depressed recently as the gravity of what is going on has sunk in. It is affecting my mind on a daily basis and I am deciding now to focus only on the positive side of things.

There are plenty of free-thinkers out there and I'm going to continue posting in this thread to give more of us on here some hope. We aren't alone and there are more people supportive of our cause, the good and right cause, than we know.

I encourage anyone else who comes across good news to post in here, no matter how small. I believe this great reset is doomed to fail, and we will have bumpy times, but let's keep our morale up. They have accelerated things too fast and are losing control and trust, and I think they have greatly underestimated the human spirit and how accessible real information is online, which hurts their agenda.

Any small win is a win, and that gains momentum. The less isolated we feel, the more action we take on a personal level and do more good in the world which will spread further.

Sanctus

Pigeon
The blood clotting problem with the AZ vaccine is causing many boomers here to reconsider taking it altogether.

ofc many are holding out for Pfizer but that has dried up but small victories, you know?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I have become quite depressed recently as the gravity of what is going on has sunk in. It is affecting my mind on a daily basis and I am deciding now to focus only on the positive side of things.

There are plenty of free-thinkers out there and I'm going to continue posting in this thread to give more of us on here some hope. We aren't alone and there are more people supportive of our cause, the good and right cause, than we know.

I encourage anyone else who comes across good news to post in here, no matter how small. I believe this great reset is doomed to fail, and we will have bumpy times, but let's keep our morale up. They have accelerated things too fast and are losing control and trust, and I think they have greatly underestimated the human spirit and how accessible real information is online, which hurts their agenda.

Any small win is a win, and that gains momentum. The less isolated we feel, the more action we take on a personal level and do more good in the world which will spread further.

That's a phase you have to go through my friend. I've had this for sure when I realized this with Roosh Hour 42 Cojonavirus is revolution and in its wake diving into all the 5+ hour streams, interviews and works of the conspiracy community. It will be something like shock, fear, anger, fear and anger combined, willing to tell it to other people, realize other people won't see it don't want to see it or are incapable of seeing it and then finding God and accepting this is the way it has to be going. Then limit your news consumption down to the core, go out in the world and live your life. There's a good post in the Health thread about limiting your news consumption.

Jamal D

Robin
I am on a dating site to get some interaction with new people since I plan to escape to Asia in 2022- This far I have at least "saved" 2 ladies from taking the mumbo-jumbo shot, and probably solidified a few more.

Not all people are stupid and Asian are actually more critical than I thought.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
Brilliantly put:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Some people are still travelling

How boring and meaningless traveling actually is. This cojona thing and the lack of travel really made me realize just how unnecessary it is. I've traveled through Europe, been to North-Africa, Turkey, Thailand. That's more than 99.9999999% of world population in history and I'm in my late 20s. And what did I gain by it? Granted, Istanbul and Rome were fantastic. But in general? What did it add? What do I have now at this very moment more than I would've had if I'd stayed in a village like in prior times, feel the woods, do my work, care for my family, be in comfort and tranquility and aligned with the natural cycle. What a scam the travel trap is.

Edin

Robin
The good side of the human nature.

I see trees of green
Red roses too
I see them bloom
For me and for you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

I see skies of blue
And clouds of white
The bright blessed day
The dark sacred night
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

The colors of the rainbow
So pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces
Of people going by

I see friends shaking hands
Saying, "How do you do?"
They're really saying
"I love you"

I hear babies cry
I watch them grow
They'll learn much more
Than I'll ever know
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world
Yes, I think to myself
What a wonderful world
Oh yeah

kel

Ostrich
Gyms were finally allowed to reopen this week where I am. I went this morning and, despite the signage everywhere, no one was wearing a mask during their workouts (yes, you're supposed to mask while working out) and many people - maybe even most? - were leaving them off while moving around. On Sunday they had people going around chastizing people for that, but it looks like there's a critical mass of people doing it now and so they've given up.

r3d

Woodpecker
Gyms were finally allowed to reopen this week where I am. I went this morning and, despite the signage everywhere, no one was wearing a mask during their workouts (yes, you're supposed to mask while working out) and many people - maybe even most? - were leaving them off while moving around. On Sunday they had people going around chastizing people for that, but it looks like there's a critical mass of people doing it now and so they've given up.

Here as well it says that masks are allowed off ONLY when you're using the machines. So roaming around is supposed to be done with masks, but nobody does it.

Working out with a mask has got to be actually dangerous to ones health. I'm not one to say that shopping for 20 mins with a mask will give us cancer or starve us from oxygen (though ofcourse I'm against any mask mandate, obviously), but doing a 1,5h work-out? No way that is acceptable from a health perspective. And after all, that's the reasoning isn't it...

Clown fascism.

Great that they're not going along with it.

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
How boring and meaningless traveling actually is. This cojona thing and the lack of travel really made me realize just how unnecessary it is. I've traveled through Europe, been to North-Africa, Turkey, Thailand. That's more than 99.9999999% of world population in history and I'm in my late 20s. And what did I gain by it? Granted, Istanbul and Rome were fantastic. But in general? What did it add? What do I have now at this very moment more than I would've had if I'd stayed in a village like in prior times, feel the woods, do my work, care for my family, be in comfort and tranquility and aligned with the natural cycle. What a scam the travel trap is.
Just because you failed to extract value from your travels doesn't mean it's bad. Travel is like a medium, you have to use it to do good, if you use it to pursue sin, meaningless hedonism or else then travel is indeed pointless.

Last edited: