Official Corona WHITE PILL Thread

Who's currently the most based political leader in the world?

• USA's Trump

Votes: 17 9.1%
  • Brazil's Bolsonaro

Votes: 67 36.0%
  • Russia's Putin

Votes: 22 11.8%
  • Italy's Salvini

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Hungary's Orban

Votes: 28 15.1%
  • Belarus's Lukashenko

Votes: 34 18.3%
  • Tanzania's Magufuli

Votes: 16 8.6%

• Total voters

Jamal D

Robin
My 73 yr old mum is at it again and has been working the field...!

Today she says her best friends son, which my mum has red-pilled quite a bit, has just said "no chance in hell I will take that vaccine! And so does all my friends say" They even said they don`t want no Bill Gates chip in their blood :laughter:

Thanks mum. Based & Red Pilled. Next is Pizzagate and Elites spirit-cooking

barrythecyborg

Kingfisher
In general I just go everywhere without a mask except for transit, major supermarkets or hairdressers.

Why the exceptions? You know they can't enforce anything, right? Just screw any fine notice up and flick it back at them.

(Ok, even I don't know if I'd have the cojones to do that, but I'd go to court and fight any fines, 'cos I know I'd win.)

Why the exceptions? You know they can't enforce anything, right? Just screw any fine notice up and flick it back at them.

(Ok, even I don't know if I'd have the cojones to do that, but I'd go to court and fight any fines, 'cos I know I'd win.)
My hairdresser's is my local and they seem to care somewhat about masks, but I'm not sure because of the language barrier. I just do it out of respect. The supermarket and transit seem like they would be swarming with security. In any case I don't want to draw attention to myself.

Right now I'm in a suboptimal situation in life where I'm barely functional as is.

barrythecyborg

Kingfisher
My hairdresser's is my local and they seem to care somewhat about masks, but I'm not sure because of the language barrier. I just do it out of respect. The supermarket and transit seem like they would be swarming with security. In any case I don't want to draw attention to myself.

Right now I'm in a suboptimal situation in life where I'm barely functional as is.

That's exactly the problem man, idiot kuntz who enforce this bullshit for minimum wage... just tell them that.

That's exactly the problem man, idiot kuntz who enforce this bullshit for minimum wage... just tell them that.
I probably would/just might if I was more stable in my residence here and/or I knew the language... ha.

I don't know what the locals think but presumably they are just fine wearing masks otherwise they would abstain from wearing it themselves(some do or do the cuck move of half wearing it).

Glaucon

Ostrich
Gold Member
There is a lot of anger in Austria about the lock downs and the vaccine as well.

In January the Austrian gov. planned to do mass testing, if you tested you were free to go around with your testing papers, if you decided to not test, 1 week hard lock down, and fined if your are caught without a testing paper by the police.

Austrians crashed the gov site with angry comments/emails, so they decided to punish people with the 1 week lock down anyway, but this testing paper bullshit was thrown out.
Lot of Austrians call all of these lock downs unconstitutional. Taking the vaccine is out of the question for most.

Vaccine and covidscam payed actor comments having like 80% dislike ratio.

barrythecyborg

Kingfisher
There is a lot of anger in Austria about the lock downs and the vaccine as well.

In January the Austrian gov. planned to do mass testing, if you tested you were free to go around with your testing papers, if you decided to not test, 1 week hard lock down, and fined if your are caught without a testing paper by the police.

Austrians crashed the gov site with angry comments/emails, so they decided to punish people with the 1 week lock down anyway, but this testing paper bullshit was thrown out.
Lot of Austrians call all of these lock downs unconstitutional. Taking the vaccine is out of the question for most.

Vaccine and covidscam payed actor comments having like 80% dislike ratio.

None of this is enforcable... it's a total joke.

If just 10% realised that, what are they gonna do? Back the courts up with enforcement cases?

Jamal D

Robin
Very encouraging initiative this thing.

This woman is a powerhouse and I will follow developments on the website they have made (Freedom Airways). She also has credentials to be taken serious and she obviously know what to look for and all the legal issues with these travel restrictions. There is a huge market to pick up for businesses where filthy peasants like you and I, who don`t t want the vaccine, can travel to.

Interview on Corbett Report with her (approximately 25m long)

In the end, this fight will be about who has the most grit to stick to their guns until the battle is won.

Psalm27

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I've mentioned this in other threads but here in Finland I can walk around on the street and in shops without a mask and nobody has complained so far. There is only a mask recommendation, it's not mandatory. Also my church has services every sunday and yes we have more than 10 people attending which is the official limit.

fokker

Ostrich
I was at a charity shop yesterday looking for CDs (maskless, of course) and the pajeet at the door asked me to sanitise my hands. I refused, telling him I'm allergic to hand sanitiser, and he just let me through.

Syberpunk

Pelican
Gold Member
At 2.00am, last weekend to go out for a drive ended up near large regional city here in Ireland, I start speaking to the Hungarian shop tiller at the filling station, he was so unbelievably red pilled, wlked away with the song higher in my heart, he seemed just as delighted to vomit all the pent up energy, after 20 mins somebody else arrived and I had to move on.

It was a surreal moment, I nearly fist pumped the air.
I hadn't been that excited since i lost my virginity.

He said that ambulances and paramedics are always pulled in at this city filling station at night, and he said that one night this weekend that two paramedics admitted the wholewas bullshit and a scam since the start, the only people that are dying are in the paper.

Its never been quieter and the funeral homes are empty. (less car crashes because of lockdown), so less deaths.

Why can't I meet Irish people so switched on?

Typical that it would be the Eastern European who felt like the first man I met in months, who was willing to talk openly about this.

Peacock
Gold Member
Sweden FTW, their natural herd immunity policy worked. 40% of Swedes now have herd immunity, which is enough to blunt any major SARS-Cov pandemic:

1611603267199.png

The hard confinement measures have two goals: to destroy the small business economy, and to prevent natural herd immunity. Congrats to Sweden for having dodged both problems.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Sweden FTW, their natural herd immunity policy worked. 40% of Swedes now have herd immunity, which is enough to blunt any major SARS-Cov pandemic:

View attachment 28665

The hard confinement measures have two goals: to destroy the small business economy, and to prevent natural herd immunity. Congrats to Sweden for having dodged both problems.
Yeah - and a terrible terrible pandemic it was. Sweden ended up having a mortality rate lower than in the years of 2011-2015. The openly fluctuating virus was so dangerous that the years of 2011-15 were more deadly. Can't remember the years of 2011-15 being super-deadly, but hey....

ErZA1qBXMAEUXY1.jpg