Official Corona WHITE PILL Thread

Who's currently the most based political leader in the world?

• USA's Trump

Votes: 14 9.0%
  • Brazil's Bolsonaro

Votes: 60 38.5%
  • Russia's Putin

Votes: 14 9.0%
  • Italy's Salvini

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Hungary's Orban

Votes: 25 16.0%
  • Belarus's Lukashenko

Votes: 29 18.6%
  • Tanzania's Magufuli

Votes: 12 7.7%

• Total voters

Jamal D

Sparrow
Met two guys at a local pub last Saturday. They wanted to meet me because they know I have digested red pills for years now, and they know something is "wrong" these days and wanted to have a chat. They are upset that not more people are waking up to the scam of lock downs and what is behind the changes we now see in politics. They are in the process where they think they are alone, while they are not... It is just about who has the courage to start asking the questions first.

We had a great meeting and I fired them up and told them things I have done and plan to do. Here are some key points:

- If I lose my job in health care over vaccination I seriously consider suing. I have already made a list of human rights lawyers to contact if needed. Will cost me a lot of money, but hey...What do I have to lose? Everything.

- Told them about strategies to wake up people. They admitted they had pushed too hard, we talked about the power of questions and how I have managed to semi-wake up a real NPC colleague through simply asking questions. People need to wake up at their own pace, and it can be painful, and sometimes you need to sow a seed and let it be for a week or so before you bring it up again.

- Stay away from pure black pill channels that does not offer solutions.

- I have sent a member inquiry to a national organization lead by a medical doctor who fight for freedom of choice in regards to vaccinations. The government has altered some legal texts in the constitution, but it could possibly be against human rights to take away freedoms based on vaccinations. They have made an excellent and facts based brochure about Covid and the vaccines, risks, what we know from previous vaccines, and what this vaccine actually is etc. Their strategy is not to be anti-vax, but simply present the facts and let people make up their own minds. I will order 40 copies if the brochure and distribute them to people who are ready for it, and also for my closest network to redistribute it if they can. Getting medical experts on the team is vital in this fight.

- I would also be interest to se if I can start a dialog with this organization and connect them with Dolores Cahil, who now seems to be building quite a large international legal/medical network also. I`d might have to get them on the phone with promise of a solid contribution to get them in touch with her. I`ll might reach out to Dolores myself if that is needed...

Back to the lads in the pub. We have decided to meet once a month from now, and add people who are fed up with this so we can build a small network to better face future problems due to a government that gradually is turning more tyrannical.

Not sure if this is the right thread, but interesting observation from Ukraine...

I was just in an indoor station and the airport, mask-less for over an hour.

I must have walked past 20+ police (separately) all of whom either looked down, faced away or otherwise turned a blind eye.

I didn't get challenged once... they apparently don't care for enforcing this BS.

Refreshing change from the wannabe gestapo I see on videos from the UK.

Met two guys at a local pub last Saturday. They wanted to meet me because they know I have digested red pills for years now, and they know something is "wrong" these days and wanted to have a chat. They are upset that not more people are waking up to the scam of lock downs and what is behind the changes we now see in politics. They are in the process where they think they are alone, while they are not... It is just about who has the courage to start asking the questions first.

We had a great meeting and I fired them up and told them things I have done and plan to do. Here are some key points:

- If I lose my job in health care over vaccination I seriously consider suing. I have already made a list of human rights lawyers to contact if needed. Will cost me a lot of money, but hey...What do I have to lose? Everything.

- Told them about strategies to wake up people. They admitted they had pushed too hard, we talked about the power of questions and how I have managed to semi-wake up a real NPC colleague through simply asking questions. People need to wake up at their own pace, and it can be painful, and sometimes you need to sow a seed and let it be for a week or so before you bring it up again.

- Stay away from pure black pill channels that does not offer solutions.

- I have sent a member inquiry to a national organization lead by a medical doctor who fight for freedom of choice in regards to vaccinations. The government has altered some legal texts in the constitution, but it could possibly be against human rights to take away freedoms based on vaccinations. They have made an excellent and facts based brochure about Covid and the vaccines, risks, what we know from previous vaccines, and what this vaccine actually is etc. Their strategy is not to be anti-vax, but simply present the facts and let people make up their own minds. I will order 40 copies if the brochure and distribute them to people who are ready for it, and also for my closest network to redistribute it if they can. Getting medical experts on the team is vital in this fight.

- I would also be interest to se if I can start a dialog with this organization and connect them with Dolores Cahil, who now seems to be building quite a large international legal/medical network also. I`d might have to get them on the phone with promise of a solid contribution to get them in touch with her. I`ll might reach out to Dolores myself if that is needed...

Back to the lads in the pub. We have decided to meet once a month from now, and add people who are fed up with this so we can build a small network to better face future problems due to a government that gradually is turning more tyrannical.

I wonder why they're so heavy on groups of more than 2 in the UK, right?

Sorry, white pill... share this;
[RVF WARNING: MAY CONTAIN ADULT WORDS]

Jamal D

Sparrow
So...

The vaccines skepticism is most certainly growing in my small environment.

I have started the distribution of a brochure from The Free Choice for Vaccines Alliance to some members of my family that can be saved, some friends, and my mum is also winning more of her friends over and they want to sign up for a paid membership. There are certainly more people out there questioning this thing that I thought!

The Free Choice for Vaccines Alliance now have a crowdfunder for putting together a legal team to start working against vaccine passports. Within just a few days they have 81% of the funds needed to get started.

I also found out that The World Freedom Alliance in fact have a Norwegian branch to, so I contacted them for more info and encouraged them to team up with The Free Choice for Vaccines Alliance in case they still have not reached out. It would be great to link them up because the network of The World Freedom Alliance is getting quite large now, and they really are in on the fight.

Cast Throw

Chicken
I am based near downtown Los Angeles. It’s within my roof view. Today, I went for a ride on my skateboard through my neighborhood (maskless 90% of the time). I have been doing this since the beginning of the pandemic. Since the start, I felt iffy about this whole situation, but I thank God for granting me some discernment. Initially, I had no hope for my part of LA, but I persisted.

I thank the Lord, that after months of this endless sea of masks, I saw some faces out today. I ran into a few locals without masks. Also, I have been going into my usual small stores without a mask, and if certain doomer cashiers aren’t there, I am always allowed to check out.

Additionally, I saw a crowded outdoor dining setup full of people eating without masks. This is in a liberal cesspool! LA! Man, I really needed that. May God have keep having mercy on this wicked world (which I, unfortunately, am a part of too).

Cast Throw

Chicken
The whole state is still divided into tiers. Essentially, the whole state is really under the “widespread [coronavirus tier]”. This is the worst tier to be in. There are very few exceptions in a lower tier. Restrictions are essentially still the same. We did get a curfew, and strong bans (no more dining), from Dec-Jan. Society seemed to still low key function. It seemed like more of a farce than anything, but nonetheless, these stronger restrictions were articulated.

Restrictions have eased up in a sense, but we’re just back to same BS without a curfew/dining ban.

Due to a special petition, the CA governor has been facing a potential recall. Many suspect this is why the curfew and dining bans were recently lifted (quite randomly too imo). I don’t know if it’s political theatre or what, but I would assume some flags are being raised with the timing.

Just at a high end mall in Ukraine...

The security guard on the first floor scanned my hand (giving him the Russian finger). He then told me to wear a mask. I said no, and walked in anyway. Consequence none.

On the second floor, another security told me to wear a mask, I just nodded ok, and carried on up to the third...

At the food court another security told me to wear a mask, so I told him no, "I'm just about to eat. What, the virus knows if I'm eating? Pfff..." I just turned back to the menu, and he walked off.

There must be 100 people up here. No-one is wearing a mask.

Occasionally someone walks by masked up... they look really, really stupid.

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
Was at a wally world grabbing some preps and noticed a dude fully not masking (disclaimer: I was half masking with 'mask is worthless' mask which confuses the heck out of people). Left the store and while loading my car noticed the dude loading his nearby and joked about his not wearing a mask.

His response: "There is no pandemic." Based. We chatted for 10. Instant buds. The proles are waking up. Have faith.

Was at a wally world grabbing some preps and noticed a dude fully not masking (disclaimer: I was half masking with 'mask is worthless' mask which confuses the heck out of people). Left the store and while loading my car noticed the dude loading his nearby and joked about his not wearing a mask.

His response: "There is no pandemic." Based. We chatted for 10. Instant buds. The proles are waking up. Have faith.

This is awesome but just to dig a little deeper, what gives you the impression that the dead who walk among us are actually stirring? It sounds like maybe you just encountered one of the living.

I will say, I have observed some people close to me become increasingly lax in their mask manners, whereas they were once quite religious about it. They have also become supportive of local businesses that flout the mandates that they have personally witnessed kill off other businesses around our state. I believe most people consciously or subconsciously understand it is an overblown media campaign. It’s a matter of them becoming convinced that obedience isn’t in their best interests. I think it’s likely that most people comply simply because they’ve been conditioned to be polite.

MtnMan

Woodpecker

This warms my heart, especially since I am pretty sure I know which store you were at. Godspeed Proles.