Official Corona WHITE PILL Thread

Who's currently the most based political leader in the world?

• USA's Trump

Votes: 18 8.9%
  • Brazil's Bolsonaro

Votes: 73 36.0%
  • Russia's Putin

Votes: 24 11.8%
  • Italy's Salvini

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Hungary's Orban

Votes: 30 14.8%
  • Belarus's Lukashenko

Votes: 39 19.2%
  • Tanzania's Magufuli

Votes: 17 8.4%

• Total voters

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Huge white pill here in Spain:

It seems people have had enough of being locked up most of the year and having their lives destroyed. Let's see if this trickles down to the rest of the country.
If there is resistance that's good, but I don't think whatever government is gonna make any change. I see multiple ''right wing'' governments, yet all doing the same thing in lockstep with the elite plans, such as Norway, even the ''right wing'' government party in the NL is probably the most staunch advocate of the lockdowns. Only new parties with 0 allegiance to the old party cartel appear to be critical in some cases, the rest of the whole establishment is all in

Peacock
Gold Member
Now in retrospect we can look at the list of the 'leaders' out there.

+ RIP Magafuli - he paid the highest price for his resistance - the man was not aware of the real power-structure of our world. He made the WHO a laughing stock by testing goats and papayas.

+ Bolsanero - deserves a standing ovation - I know that he does not have full power over the country and they would love to get rid of him, but as seen with the examples of the presidents of Burundi and Tanzania - you cannot go full frontal against them. However - Brazil is a mixed bag with lots of intermittent restrictions and not an optimal place to be.

+ Lukashenko - is his own man in the country, but they attempted to get rid of him - supposedly an assassination attempt was foiled recently, but he has certainly better security than the African leaders

Belarus april 2021 - some people put on masks as they believe the propaganda, but it's a fully open country:

+ Putin - he is frankly currently my favorite - because he locked down for a short time in spring 2020, put on even a hazmat suit to show the covidians how grave this is. Then in summer he opened up fully. He did not bother to close down again. Low vaccination rate of 10% despite being a vaccine producer. No enforcement of masks, of finncially destructive lockdowns, of vaccines, of vaccine passports etc. Russia is one of the freest countries on earth..... perfect clown world.

+ Trump and Salvini were kicked out with dirty methods. Trump ultimately could not oppose the agenda. Even winning the election did not stop Trump from being superseded by a dementia patient creep like Biden.

Other honorable mentions of relatively normal places - that remained normal due to local men:

+ Sweden -

Anders Tegnell was the man responsible for convincing the libtards there to stick to a different and ultimately successful strategy.
View attachment 30486

+ Norway

Both countries followed a moderate approach similar to Sweden They closed down a bit in spring 2020 and then opened. You could live like 2019 there since summer 2020.

There were other countries of courses that either skirted along with moderate restrictions like Switzerland, Taiwan, China, most of Africa, Dubai, etc., Venezuela, Mexico, Japan etc.

So essentially most of the world is better than the West or some retarded South American and SEA countries which overdo each other in believing the propaganda or kissing the ass of the global rulership.

And Viktor Orban is a covidian believer - some men on the right are like that. It's unfortunate, but that is what he is. He did not follow down the path of Putin of faking covidianism and then silently opening up everything. That approach is probably the best - similar to what China was doing.

Special thanks to Leonius for his very high quality coverage of the covid deception! Much appreciated.

Jamal D

Robin
Some good news on my front.

1. I managed to save my sister, her husband and their two kids from vaxxing. I told them to never make a trade for their health just to travel or other rights that we to have according to our constitution. By 2023 we will know a lot more, and they should recalibrate their expectations for the coming years. Stay healthy, engage in their local community and enjoy the holidays in Norway.

2. The Norwegian government had a public hearing about introducing Corona passports (with incredible short timeframe to respond). I have responded, and made 5-6 people do the same.

Normally these bureaucratic happenings gets unnoticed, but I have to say the amount of pushback in the response letters to this hearing has been very encouraging. I would say they got 3000 responses from private persons, small businesses, schools, parties and business unions etc. I`d say 98% are against this and says it breaches both human rights and the constitution itself. Of course the business unions only care about money and don`t give a damn about our rights. I think the government will just bypass all the critics and go for it no matter, but still, the resistance is really ramping up now and people who are against this are well educated about these issues. I think the Norwegian government will have a really hard time defending this in court if it gets challenged.

3. The freedom of choice organization for vaccines asked for support to build legal funds from people online. These funds are now 173% above what they asked for. Their public hearing response document was very solid. For the first time the lawyers are involved in this and the document can pretty much be used as a tool for everyone to speak against this, both as private citizens and employee.

4. My 75yr old mum is connecting with more and more people during her brisk walks. From what I understand there are countless of people who does now want this vax but are afraid to speak about it. That is now slowly changing. Actually there are people who says they regret taking the first shot and will not return for the 2nd.

Many small rivers leads to a waterfall.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Today I realized that I feel very blessed to live in the times we live. Initially coming into learning the hoax it was quite depressing, anxious and uncomfortable. However, now I feel truly grateful for the opportunity we have to see the truth, stand for God in a time of utmost challenge, and very interestingly seeing the people we actually want to form bonds with being separated from the (mostly) secular masses who in their haughty spirit and pride boastingly walk towards the cliff, the trap that's prepared for them by the elite with Satan in hindsight. Truly this is a time to come together, stand for your principles, make decisions and witness for Christ and against Satan. Instead of fearful I'm highly curious of how things will develop in the coming years: let Satan bring his a-game. The faster the better, for there will be no way around it.

Today I realized that I feel very blessed to live in the times we live. Initially coming into learning the hoax it was quite depressing, anxious and uncomfortable. However, now I feel truly grateful for the opportunity we have to see the truth, stand for God in a time of utmost challenge, and very interestingly seeing the people we actually want to form bonds with being separated from the (mostly) secular masses who in their haughty spirit and pride boastingly walk towards the cliff, the trap that's prepared for them by the elite with Satan in hindsight. Truly this is a time to come together, stand for your principles, make decisions and witness for Christ and against Satan. Instead of fearful I'm highly curious of how things will develop in the coming years: let Satan bring his a-game. The faster the better, for there will be no way around it.
That is the spirit! We shall overcome and in the name of God we will arise victoriously.

BiggNastee

Kingfisher
If this is a game that Satan is playing he sucks.. I've never heard this much unabashed speak of faith... even the unbelievers are questioning the globohomo. At least my area

the high

Kingfisher
Reminds me of the bridge from Stevie Wonder's song "As":

"We all know sometimes life's hates and troubles
Can make you wish you were born in another time and space
But you can bet your life times that and twice its double
That God knew exactly where he wanted you to be placed

So make sure when you say you're in it but not of it
You're not helping to make this earth a place sometimes called Hell
Change your words into truths and then change that truth into love
And maybe our children's grandchildren
And their great-great-grandchildren will tell
I'll be loving you"

r3d

Woodpecker
I'm so blessed to be living in a small, conservative part of southern Germany right now. Mountains, rivers, great air quality, great people.

Especially old people are not buying the plandemic one bit I feel. Still having their beers in the afternoon, not social distancing or wearing masks. Still shaking hands and being friendly.

Not all of them certainly, but many. Signed up to an old-school sports club near me and nothing would remind you of the existence of a virus at all.
Coincidentally also visited a phsyiotherapist because of a shoulder problem and it turns out he organizes protests in the area. And would 'rather die' than get vaccinated.

Good news all around for me. I pray for all of you who are in tougher spots currently.

Edin

Robin
I thought I have seen it here but now I can not find so I link it: https://delingpoleworld.com/dr-reiner-fuellmich/

James Delingpole interview with Dr. Reiner Fuellmich who is a lawyer and formed a group to judge people who support the corona agenda.

In Hungary there are also people who started to gather and conserve evidence for later when there will be a trial against these people.

Judges around the world are all masons.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Was at the zoo today. No one doing the 1.5meter. 0 feeling of cojona measures, seemed like ''old''. Now the summer's coming up and things are opening up here in the NL it appears that people are way more easier than some time ago, which is positive. People have ''forgot'' cojona it seems. I know that they'll probably lock it down in october again, but for now we might even have a kind of decent summer here :)

WhiteWolf

Robin
I know that they'll probably lock it down in october again
Probably yeah, the question is how will people react to a third lockdown, will they finally REALLY fight back against this tyranny? And what will happen to the vaccinated people when the seasonal flue returns? Is their immune system ruined and will they become severly sick and many die?... If yes they will blame it on covid of course and not on vaccines.
Or maybe none of this all will happen. Its going to be a very interresting winter, thats for sure.

aynrus

Pelican
Was at the zoo today. No one doing the 1.5meter. 0 feeling of cojona measures, seemed like ''old''. Now the summer's coming up and things are opening up here in the NL it appears that people are way more easier than some time ago, which is positive. People have ''forgot'' cojona it seems. I know that they'll probably lock it down in october again, but for now we might even have a kind of decent summer here :)
I'm definitely enjoying this summer like it's the last one, maximizing travel.

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
I saw a girl on a dating site with "no jab for me and none for you either I hope". Small thing, but nice to see, especially amid so many "fully vaxxed!" profiles.
I've noticed that some women who really take care of themselves, don't drink, don't pop pills, reject the vax on the same basis. And there are quite a number of them, not every girl is brainwashed.