Official RVF Prayer Requests Thread

Cortés

Woodpecker
Gold Member
NoMoreTO

My brother is in the same situation. I'll be praying for them. There were 3 people in his apartment complex who have it, and he said he's coughing, his lungs felt heavy and hes short of breath etc. Even with the circumstances that his neighbors who use the same elevator, building door, etc that's not enough to get the test. Unfortunately he can't take the test unless it gets really bad.

I pray for anyone who suspects they have it, and for the families as well. This anxiety is killing me that he could very well have this disease.

Rob Banks

Pelican
Pray for me to get/keep the will to go to church, worship God, and turn away from vice and sin in spite of my past mistakes and the difficult situation those mistakes have put me in.

Lately, I've lost the will and I have fallen hard into vice and sin and other bad behaviors.

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
Rob Banks said:
Pray for me to get/keep the will to go to church, worship God, and turn away from vice and sin in spite of my past mistakes and the difficult situation those mistakes have put me in.

Lately, I've lost the will and I have fallen hard into vice and sin and other bad behaviors.

I will pray for you, but I also answered your post in the God thread in more detail, if you haven't seen it.

Andersson

Chicken
How would one know if he was haunted by something and would the solution be just prayer ?
I'm a bit new to christianity and in the past smoked sage and stuff like that to get rid of "bad stuff".

December 2018 I had a one night stand with a girl and since then my sleep is REALLY bad.
(Bad as in waking up several times with panic of nightmares of close ones dying or gonna die)
So in my religious fibromyalgia the thought have been there, if I did catch something supernatural from her.

Gazeebo

Pigeon
Orthodox
Rob Banks said:

Rob, I shall pray for you. We all have made mistakes and we will all make more. Believe in yourself and keep faith that you can overcome them. God will always be with you.

Just making this post reminds me of my weakness that I need to get things off my chest via some medium other than keeping these thoughts in my own mind. I'll lose some motivation and will have to work hard to gain it back but at this exact moment I need physical relief and proof.
Prayer 1:
I ask and pray that you provide my mother the strength to wait for me while I try to become a better son who can do more than just cry in her lap.
Prayer 2:
Keep my father safe from my hatred and blames while I try to truly forgive him and start respecting him for all he has done for me.
Prayer 3:
Help me become the man who can provide for the woman I love and give me the strength to keep looking for love if she will never find any love in her heart for me. She is truly my motivation.
Prayer 4:
If anything I have said sounds like a lie please show me the path to becoming the best version of myself.

I wanted to be more interested in finance why is he pushing me towards writing? Is this how he tests our belief? Pray for me that I can find the will to walk on the righteous path.

I woke up and an old song that I had not heard in a long time triggered me back into the 7 stages of grief. I was this close to acceptance.

Please God, let her call me. Put my thought in her head. Forgive me if I'm being selfish.

Give me the strength to keep praying.

Amen.

She filled my heart with positivity.

I was afraid. I didn't want my negativity to touch her. I let her go.

Keep her safe from world's harms for I couldn't.

Thank you God.

Let me cry in your arms.

Thank you, for allowing me to pray here.
---
I guess, I just always wanted to be a good person, more than anything.

Make this the complete truth and only one that I need to know, God.
---
God, will you allow me this mistress? You sent her after all.
---
Give me the courage to not feel lonely as I pray and don't let me forget, others do pray with me.

Amen.

I sleep angry and tired, I wake calm. I do not remember what you tell me as I do not see my dreams.

I pray, please let me see and hear you in my dreams, again.

Amen.
---
Thank you, for allowing me to repeat my prayers.

Lack of Confidence.

"Self-loathing is not replaced by self-admiration -- rather, one is no longer able to think about one's own self at all without a shrug; it is too well-understood a subject matter and suddenly one realizes that there is a world outside the self, a world that has always been there and that offers more in the way of interest, variety, and entertainment."
Lizard.
---
Apparently, I am untrustworthy.

Beloved God, I pray for those who can't believe in themselves, have faith in you and trust their comrades.

Amen.
---
Thank You.

Cristiano

Pigeon
small-farm-slovenian-mountains-mountain-meadow-101176085.jpg

My future wife lives in a city which is close to this beautiful dream. She once asked me to stop thinking so much. So, now I make bold impulse decisions while I wait for the day God will allow me to go to her.

Dear God, I wouldn't want to find out that she was not a part of this conversation in our trio. Kindly ease me into that reality gently, if that be so. For the time being, let me trust her as you trust me.

Amen.

Thank you,
God bless.

Lord,

I pray for all the women I have caused to sin while they were with me and for the other men here that they may be relieved of the guilt of past sins as well.

Also, a bit of a more selfish request, but I ask for that I may pass all my final exams this year.