Official RVF Prayer Requests Thread

Grow Bag

Pelican
I was hoping people could pray for me today. It is my dad's funeral. You can look upwards to see what he died from. I will be giving a speech today and could use a bit of prayer support. Thanks. View attachment 33168
I wrote and gave the eulogy at my dad's funeral. It was a full Catholic church and I'm not exactly a confident public speaker, but it went fine. Finding the right words to honour him were the hardest part.

MRAll134

Pelican
I wrote and gave the eulogy at my dad's funeral. It was a full Catholic church and I'm not exactly a confident public speaker, but it went fine. Finding the right words to honour him were the hardest part.
I got through it. And, a few people complimented me on the speech. I did not really read from a script and spoke from the heart. So, it went well. I felt like my dad was there, patting me on the back for a sec', afterwards.

Easy_C

Peacock
This one is a bit selfish in one side, but I’d like to request some support for an application I have in progress. I just completed the case study portion of an application for a rapidly growing, Industrials sector focused Private Equity firm and am hoping for the best. It seems like a relatively good and candid team (I deliberately tested the waters with my first interviewer by mentioning that the local hospital CEO had been forced to correct media misinformation about COVID numbers).

Why I want it:

1) It will be a much more engaging, dynamic kind of work than my day job involves which will help a LOT with my vices and temptations.

2) Compensation is good enough to help me insulate my family and afford a rural property + supplies.

3) The team seems like a good, candid, one where the members still have common sense.

4) I’ll be working for a team that owns a number of great blue collar companies. As a result I would soon be in a great position to help out people impacts by mandates.

Lawrence87

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I took the start of this week off only to come back and discover a colleague had collapsed and was rushed to hospital whilst I was off. I'm not sure what is wrong with him but I'm sure he and his wife could do with some prayers. His name is Mervyn

Thank you and God bless