Oh, for crying out loud. Now the leftists' hate of males extends to trees, lol.

muhtea

Robin
Woman
Well I got as far as "botanical misogyny" and couldn't take anymore. :laughter:

But wait, what if so many male trees and not enough female trees in cities means the trees are gay, and that's why the cities are such cesspools of degeneracy!? Did anyone think of that!?

I mean it's kind of interesting actually, but couching it in these silly politicized terms is totally unnecessary and stupid and detracts from what actually might not be such a bad idea if true.

Last edited:

Kitty Tantrum

Woodpecker
Woman
I "literally just can't even." I tried. I swear. :laughter:

I used to do my own little satire blurbs off-the-cuff while talking to my younger brother. I'd get him in stitches sometimes by playing free-association and going off about how "XYZ is so sexist because..." The big take-away was always that you could basically spin ANYTHING to be sexist and most idiots will just nod their heads and agree because they're too stupid to understand that none of it actually makes sense.

It's really disturbing how reminiscent of that this is.

Kitty Tantrum

Woodpecker
Woman
I DO agree that there are major issues caused by by tree-planting that is driven by certain commercial or aesthetic considerations, in defiance of a more natural balance... but c'mon, man.

I find it particularly hilarious because when you start crying "sexism" at this level, you are PROFOUNDLY REAFFIRMING the existence of exactly two sexes in parallel with exactly two genders.

:nerd

Luna Novem

Kingfisher
Woman
I DO agree that there are major issues caused by by tree-planting that is driven by certain commercial or aesthetic considerations, in defiance of a more natural balance... but c'mon, man.

I find it particularly hilarious because when you start crying "sexism" at this level, you are PROFOUNDLY REAFFIRMING the existence of exactly two sexes in parallel with exactly two genders.

:nerd
Shhhhh don't use logic ;)