OK... what's this dude's ulterior motive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark-David

Pigeon
Every description, on multiple news sites, lists him only as a 23 year old "living in" the US. That's a strange descriptor. Aside from the obvious (an immigration angle), there seems to be a particular ability among Africans to switch off their disgust reflex when pursuing sex or advantageous positions. This woman isn't even a good 60, if that were possible, but rather looks like a pig hide left to shrivel in the sun.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
This is one of the grossest things I have seen. Everything about it. I know its ugly, but this woman is really quite hideous. The "young man" has got to be either grifitng for money (though she doesnt look like she has any), gay, or some other thing.

I cant understand the need for normal people to push their personal PDA out in public for random people to watch., let alone a mother/older person This is really disgusting. This whole thing is just a perfect encapsulation of the disgusting nature of social media and relationships.

Total Freakshow. It is really quite sad that someone would parade themselves around like that. If my mother were doing something like that I would go no contact. At 60 you still need the attention an insecure child requires?

Thank God I have my old lady for eye bleach...

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
This is one of the grossest things I have seen. Everything about it. I know its ugly, but this woman is really quite hideous. The "young man" has got to be either grifitng for money (though she doesnt look like she has any), gay, or some other thing.

I cant understand the need for normal people to push their personal PDA out in public for random people to watch., let alone a mother/older person This is really disgusting. This whole thing is just a perfect encapsulation of the disgusting nature of social media and relationships.

Total Freakshow. It is really quite sad that someone would parade themselves around like that. If my mother were doing something like that I would go no contact. At 60 you still need the attention an insecure child requires?

Thank God I have my old lady for eye bleach...

The public PDA’s are a very low class thing, other than holding my woman’s hand or maybe my arm around her if I’m ushering her through a crowd or something like that I always say “hun that’s not classy there are families around us”, if she’s a good woman she understands that and appreciates it if she’s trash she’ll get upset for nothing but the sake of being upset.

It’s actually a pretty good indicator of a woman…

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
B3F-vjvCIAAc2Av.png

stugatz

Pelican
Ick. She’s sixty? She looks like she’s pushing 90.

He probably has an ulterior motive, but I don’t want to know what it could be.

MKE-Ed

Woodpecker
I’ve seen similar situations like this with people and most of the time the guy is being supported financially by the women. There are some guys that will go to this level with someone that looks like her because she’s giving him money, paying for his car or is providing him with material support. Once the cash flow stops, then that’s when he will bail out.

In my home state back in America, there was a wealthy woman, a socialite in her early seventies who made the papers for marrying a handsome man (not wealthy) in his early thirties. Yes, the age difference was over forty years! In her prime she had been gorgeous, but that had been decades before. The two of them did seem to have some real chemistry, despite the huge age gap, and they definitely had a sense of humor about their chronological difference. At the wedding, he went down the aisle in a wheelchair and wearing an old man mask. He then ripped off the mask, kissed her, and they took their vows with the priest. I'd like to think they had some good years together.

Status
Not open for further replies.