Older Guys (40+)

pk9090

Robin
Leads said:
45 here. Destroyed my neighbors in basketball yesterday, one after another (15 yrs younger). They stopped talked shit after realizing that I was making them look like chumps. (I played at a top high school that produced several NBA players, but you'd never suspect it).

People that generalize age are often fools. You literally couldn't pay me to go back to my 20's or 30's. So many mistakes and hard lessons that took far too long to sink in. Listen to elders for any scraps of wisdom. I talk to 60/70 year olds and mostly listen.

Each generation back had it tougher and tougher the farther you go

What's the best advice you have for a 28 yo regarding women and business?
 

TripleG

Kingfisher
Gold Member
If i was 28 i wouldnt give a fuck about women, eapecially not in the west. Concentrate 100% of your time on building your career and expanding your social circle. Save the dating for when you are in your prime, hopefully your 30s, and try to travel as much as you can.
 
TripleG said:
If i was 28 i wouldnt give a fuck about women, eapecially not in the west. Concentrate 100% of your time on building your career and expanding your social circle. Save the dating for when you are in your prime, hopefully your 30s, and try to travel as much as you can.
This is not enough, I can tell you that my best friend did this and now it's extremely hard for him to get a girlfriend or to connect with any woman (he's in his 30's). I think that you can have a fulfilling personal life and building a carrer.
 
It must also be said that (and this can work in your benefit too) you just don't get that silly excited feeling about girls or women anymore. Others have talked about this, I concurred, just didn't want you to think this is necessarily my idea. That's the other part of their being "unavailable" in the west, in their 20s, does ... it makes them even less attractive to us as we age, since their novelty factor wore off apart from being horny to bang anything. But so few are worth it beyond that, it's more of a "Oh yeah, I'll talk to you if I can smash but if it's too much work ..."

When you're young you get those hormones, that young love feeling of not being able to eat, the instaboner stuff, etc. When you're old that has warn off, particularly if you are in one of these western cultures that has lost nearly all its femininity. It really isn't that far off to look at modern women in the US by and large being spoiled, weak men with T and A. They want you to be their companion and spend money on them ... but for what? Take care of your man, damn, it's not that hard. And we didn't ask you to work, you fucked up the workplace and wages, so don't complain to us about that either.

The worst part about this is that this is literally the 5th or 6th iteration of this in the "modern" human world (just like the Matrix) and when men didn't stand up to women, or let women do this of course the collapse happened and the rebuilding of "Zion" began again. Yet just like the Matrix, no one wants to believe it, since they are so dense regarding history and mindless about biology.

As an aside, but related to the first paragraph here, I think that's why older guys do feel youthful when with a 20s girl. She is not as hard and cynical and you remember what it was like to be with someone who was actually not a hardened player, looking forward and experiencing new things. That's refreshing. It's like the paradox of women becoming more demanding as they age ... haha, what a joke.
 

BoiBoi

Kingfisher
Kid Twist said:
As an aside, but related to the first paragraph here, I think that's why older guys do feel youthful when with a 20s girl. She is not as hard and cynical and you remember what it was like to be with someone who was actually not a hardened player, looking forward and experiencing new things. That's refreshing. It's like the paradox of women becoming more demanding as they age ... haha, what a joke.

Well said.
 
Kid Twist said:
I didn't, the women got worse and social circles diminished, and that's why ... well, read below. :wink:

I was having this conversation with a female friend of mine the other day, and she admitted that she does the same thing.

There are large sections of girls that you literally cannot access unless you a) show some form of immediate status (looks, fame, social standing etc) or b) part of that girls' social circles (you know someone she knows or you've met her before) or insert yourself into her lifestyle somehow.

Having a good career, being financially well off, a location independent lifestyle, being fit etc. means nothing to these girls. They want to see immediate value, or that you know someone they know, before they even consider talking to you.

This is possibly more pronounced in Australia.

Social media can give a false sense of access sometimes in this regard. The hottest girls' inboxes are so far beyond flooded with messages, and even if she does read it, she isn't responding to you unless you meet one of those above criteria.

If you want a girl is attractive - you're relying on finding on somehow coming across a small minority that is an open minded non shortsighted girl that is half in half out of various social circles, or a unicorn.

This is perhaps the biggest downfall for regular red pill men that don't want to play the social circle game, or play along with the herd.

... and hence why a lot of men on this forum look for girls outside the Western countries
 

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Kid Twist said:
As an aside, but related to the first paragraph here, I think that's why older guys do feel youthful when with a 20s girl. She is not as hard and cynical and you remember what it was like to be with someone who was actually not a hardened player, looking forward and experiencing new things. That's refreshing. It's like the paradox of women becoming more demanding as they age ... haha, what a joke.

 
Kid Twist said:
It must also be said that (and this can work in your benefit too) you just don't get that silly excited feeling about girls or women anymore. Others have talked about this, I concurred, just didn't want you to think this is necessarily my idea. That's the other part of their being "unavailable" in the west, in their 20s, does ... it makes them even less attractive to us as we age, since their novelty factor wore off apart from being horny to bang anything. But so few are worth it beyond that, it's more of a "Oh yeah, I'll talk to you if I can smash but if it's too much work ..."

When you're young you get those hormones, that young love feeling of not being able to eat, the instaboner stuff, etc. When you're old that has warn off, particularly if you are in one of these western cultures that has lost nearly all its femininity. It really isn't that far off to look at modern women in the US by and large being spoiled, weak men with T and A. They want you to be their companion and spend money on them ... but for what? Take care of your man, damn, it's not that hard. And we didn't ask you to work, you fucked up the workplace and wages, so don't complain to us about that either.

The worst part about this is that this is literally the 5th or 6th iteration of this in the "modern" human world (just like the Matrix) and when men didn't stand up to women, or let women do this of course the collapse happened and the rebuilding of "Zion" began again. Yet just like the Matrix, no one wants to believe it, since they are so dense regarding history and mindless about biology.

As an aside, but related to the first paragraph here, I think that's why older guys do feel youthful when with a 20s girl. She is not as hard and cynical and you remember what it was like to be with someone who was actually not a hardened player, looking forward and experiencing new things. That's refreshing. It's like the paradox of women becoming more demanding as they age ... haha, what a joke.

I'm absolutely at this stage, and most likely some variation beyond it.

It so often gets confused by guys online as being the male equivalent of the 'thousand cock stare', or a broken ability to pair bond.

That couldn't be further for the truth for some guys.

It's very logical - once you meet every type of woman there is to meet, you see both the good and the bad of women, and you see women for exactly what they are instead of believing in stuff like 'the one' or seeing her as 'your princess', or just falling in love in general.

Especially as each year goes by and you become more open about the possibility of a LTR that might lead to a family - you're looking at deeper things like values, habits, mindset/attitude etc.

If you are a guy that has put time into levelling himself up across all areas in life, and having a realistic view on what women are now as opposed to what most blue pilled guys see them as, you have greater expectations of what you are prepared to commit to (not just looks wise, but also in terms of behavior and how the guy and the girl should contribute to a relationship).

The women that seem to be accessible to most red pill guys simply don't meet these expectations because of a range of external and internal factors that have been discussed on the forum before (social media, feminism, social agenda etc). Guys won't commit to these girls unless the guy simply sees her as his main chick, and he is going to be going off and getting his sex fix from other women and cheating.

Some guys too probably have very real skepticism (and I don't blame them) about marriage and committing to women in the modern age, because it's so easy for the woman to change her mind once she gets what she wants (marriage, kids etc).

This leaves you no longer being enchanted or excited by women in the context of an LTR (friends, casual etc is a different story). I'm constantly reminding myself to just enjoy women and have fun with them for what they are, instead of having any serious expectations or expecting anything deep out of it. If something happens beyond that, cool, but it's less of a reality than it used to be.

If I'm also to go one step further - this disenchantment (and the disenchantment goes deeper than just women - it stems from a society that suppresses healthy ways for men to be men largely across career and in the public spaces) has probably led to many men 'checking out of the game'. And, if there are quality women in pockets out there that we don't come across, they probably experience some version of the same thing for the men they see in that they aren't seeing as many regular men that are leaders or that would make a good father or strong husband (except, these women if they are quality aren't sleeping around a heap).

But, that last part is a whole other tangent.
 

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
GT777733 said:
Kid Twist said:
I didn't, the women got worse and social circles diminished, and that's why ... well, read below. :wink:

I was having this conversation with a female friend of mine the other day, and she admitted that she does the same thing.

There are large sections of girls that you literally cannot access unless you a) show some form of immediate status (looks, fame, social standing etc) or b) part of that girls' social circles (you know someone she knows or you've met her before) or insert yourself into her lifestyle somehow.

Having a good career, being financially well off, a location independent lifestyle, being fit etc. means nothing to these girls. They want to see immediate value, or that you know someone they know, before they even consider talking to you.

This is possibly more pronounced in Australia.

Social media can give a false sense of access sometimes in this regard. The hottest girls' inboxes are so far beyond flooded with messages, and even if she does read it, she isn't responding to you unless you meet one of those above criteria.

If you want a girl is attractive - you're relying on finding on somehow coming across a small minority that is an open minded non shortsighted girl that is half in half out of various social circles, or a unicorn.

This is perhaps the biggest downfall for regular red pill men that don't want to play the social circle game, or play along with the herd.

... and hence why a lot of men on this forum look for girls outside the Western countries

[img=500x400]https://www.brainyquote.com/photos_tr/en/s/seneca/377999/seneca1-2x.jpg[/img]

That was written on the subject of quality vagina transport units (VTU)...aka wamens
 

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
John Dodds said:
Leads said:
Each generation back had it tougher and tougher the farther you go

Don't agree, we boomers had the easiest life in the history of man.
Before and after it was only getting harder.

-The threat of being drafted and sent to suffer and die in a far off shit-hole called Vietnam for no discernible reason

- The constant specter of the entire world being vaporized by nuclear war with USA vs the USSR at any moment. (And it came very very close a few times...search "Able Archer 83" for example)

-Available information on any subject limited to what was in printed form.

Those are just a very few areas that were "harder" for boomers than for subsequent generations.

Its human nature to romanticize the grass on the other side...but that's a propensity that only detracts from life.

My advice as always...Dont fall for it
 

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
doc holliday said:
You can add double digit interest rates and chicks with hairy pussies to your list Papaya.

I didnt wanna go that dark man



 

Hypno

Crow
Up until about 10 years ago you actually had to have some game to get laid. These days the slutocracy is at a point where you just need to not fuck up.
 

kazz

Kingfisher
I think its the best time in a long time to be 40+. True story, the other day a 19 YO hairdresser was telling me how much she loved my natural grey coming through in parts. She had her hair dyed all grey. Beards are in, salt and pepper beards even, shit even the word salt and pepper! many women are keeping themselves looking good well into there 40s, im not into older women(for me thats above 35 at this stage) I will hold off on that as long as I am able but, some of the cross fit/ yoga milfs I see at the gym damn.... are not what I remember 40 YO women looking like when I was younger.

Good time to be alive gentleman, dont forget that!
 

rudebwoy

Peacock
Gold Member
Hypno said:
Up until about 10 years ago you actually had to have some game to get laid. These days the slutocracy is at a point where you just need to not fuck up.

I would disagree with this and say it is the other way around.

Again, I am not talking online dating.
 
GT777733 said:
If you want a girl is attractive - you're relying on finding on somehow coming across a small minority that is an open minded non shortsighted girl that is half in half out of various social circles, or a unicorn.

This is perhaps the biggest downfall for regular red pill men that don't want to play the social circle game, or play along with the herd.

... and hence why a lot of men on this forum look for girls outside the Western countries

Yes, GT nails it here, this is a good distillation of what we're talking about. Even when you play the "social circle game" in a big city in the USA, for example, the odds these are not the type of women you want to be with for an LTR are indeed quite high --- which makes the whole thing so low ROI it's not worth doing. I'd rather just travel to more interesting places and approach certain women, even with a soft sugar/provider backdrop. The "niche" game has become such a lottery in the US at this point it's silly to even consider. I'm a gambler and I know what kind of odds are pipe dream odds ... this is such a case.

Go to the country where a scratch-off winner is 1 in 5. :idea:
 
Top