Older Guys (40+)

DonnyGately

Pelican
BoiBoi said:
Kid Twist said:
As an aside, but related to the first paragraph here, I think that's why older guys do feel youthful when with a 20s girl. She is not as hard and cynical and you remember what it was like to be with someone who was actually not a hardened player, looking forward and experiencing new things. That's refreshing. It's like the paradox of women becoming more demanding as they age ... haha, what a joke.

Well said.

There are definitely girls under 24 that still give me an instaboner when we get behind closed doors. And there are still plenty of sweet, feminine girls out there. If you're not meeting them, change something up.

DonnyGately

Pelican
kazz said:
I think its the best time in a long time to be 40+. True story, the other day a 19 YO hairdresser was telling me how much she loved my natural grey coming through in parts. She had her hair dyed all grey. Beards are in, salt and pepper beards even, shit even the word salt and pepper! many women are keeping themselves looking good well into there 40s, im not into older women(for me thats above 35 at this stage) I will hold off on that as long as I am able but, some of the cross fit/ yoga milfs I see at the gym damn.... are not what I remember 40 YO women looking like when I was younger.

Good time to be alive gentleman, dont forget that!

This is very definitely true. I had a 19yr very hot sorority girl call me a silver fox after we were done fucking. I didn't even know what she meant at first.

Kid Twist said:
PapayaTapper said:
[img=500x400]https://www.brainyquote.com/photos_tr/en/s/seneca/377999/seneca1-2x.jpg[/img]

That was written on the subject of quality vagina transport units (VTU)...aka wamens

Yes, young Seneca, it is, but what we're stressing here is where you find the "opportunity."

You can be prepared, but as you know, if you aren't in the right environment, you won't have the opportunity.

I know you know this. :razz:

You are 100% right KT. After I spent about 3 to 6 months on this forum - it was pretty clear to me that this is basically the biggest question every man will end up asking himself and others. Everything else is really is a merry go round that leads back to this question in the end.

Papaya is right in principle though - whether or not outlier women exist, the one thing you can control is keeping yourself sharp, up to your own standards, and obviously put yourself out there as you see fit. If the opportunity does present itself, you've done everything you can do. Much harder said than done obviously when you're wading through sh*t for years on end, but definitely right in principle.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Kid Twist said:
PapayaTapper said:

Papaya, was this a good movie overall? Great scene.

Meh...I dont really remember any other scenes. Id have to watch it again but I remember it as being watchable.

For whatever its worth even though Kevin Costner was the headliner it was written and directed by Michael Bender the actor in that scene

tr1cky

Woodpecker
Swooptheworld is probably the best option. There is also a few reddit subs that are decent. You can also check out West Indian Archie's blog and his daily reddit postings are gold @ username wia20xx

Zep

Kingfisher
Sorry if this is Too Much Information. But, I really think this can be helpful.

I'm mid 50's now and take SSRI's, I wasn't getting erections anymore, until recently. Here's what changed, my job. I work as a sort of janitor. This means I'm on my feet for about seven hours a day.

To break it down, I'm walking roughly 5 hours a day. So go out for a five hour walk today and tell me how you feel when you get back, lol, I'll bet if you have to walk up stairs you'll need to use your arms to carry each leg up them.

In order words, I'm exhausted, really pushing myself, the result? Erections like I had in my 20's. Middle of the night, pain in the butt erections ( because I want to pee and can't until Mr. Happy decides to chill out a bit ).

This could tell you something about the effects of a sedentary lifestyle on a lack of response from the south.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
I'm a recent member to the 40+ club.

Still single and finding myself a little more interested in a new farming venture and a faithful lifestyle, and a little less patient with foolish women.

I've been packing a few pounds on recently this winter and through the outbreak. I'll need to get on a serious regimen to get back into shape so I don't turn into a guy with a guy any earlier than necessary.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
NoMoreTO said:
I'm a recent member to the 40+ club.

Still single and finding myself a little more interested in a new farming venture and a faithful lifestyle, and a little less patient with foolish women.

I've been packing a few pounds on recently this winter and through the outbreak. I'll need to get on a serious regimen to get back into shape so I don't turn into a guy with a guy any earlier than necessary.

Stop...step away from the gay, dude. Its never ever "necessary"

Zep

Kingfisher
Gents, I am lonely, very lonely. Have any of you given up and just settled? I'm wondering if it might be good for me. Have any of you had beautiful girlfriends in the past then realized you could no longer get them, and then just said, oh well, time to settle. I think I have to admit that I am at that point, i'm so lonely it might just be good for me to settle for a 45 year old 5. I don't know how I could be intimate with her, but maybe some of you could give me some insight here. You guys over 45 who can go out with 50 year old women are lucky believe it or not, I consider you guys graced. I knew a couple of guys like that , I couldn't believe the women I saw them with, and now, I realize that they were the fortunate ones.

buja

Woodpecker
I'm 1 year away from the big Five Zero and a married 24 year old with 2 kids (solid 7, I'd say, but a 9 on my personal scale) at work is totally into me! I'm no Chad. She probably thinks I'm 35ish as most people do.

Normally, I'd just forget about her because I'm very old-fashioned about marriage but I find her so attractive...however, I WILL NOT do anything stupid

So wish I could meet a single woman God-fearing woman like her

Very bizarre situation...maybe I'll start a separate thread about it
I know there are many women of the world who'd blow up a family because they get tingles for some guy...I never thought I would ever be in a position to facilitate such a thing!

buja

Woodpecker
Zep said:
Gents, I am lonely, very lonely. Have any of you given up and just settled? I'm wondering if it might be good for me.

I don't think settling would ever be good for you...or her

Zep said:
I think I have to admit that I am at that point, i'm so lonely it might just be good for me to settle for a 45 year old 5. I don't know how I could be intimate with her, but maybe some of you could give me some insight here.

It wouldn't be fair to her if you had no desire for intimacy with her.

Make sure there is something physically attractive about her that you enjoy.

Also, enhance the attractive qualities in yourself. Fortunately for us guys, women can still be attracted to guys who are not the best looking if we make them feel good.

It's tough out there my man...hang in there!