Older Guys (40+)

Salinger

Woodpecker
I remember Heather Locklear too.

She was hot, but I think it was Heather Thomas which started me on my fascination with Heathers.

kazz

Kingfisher
I am pushing my mid 40s. I really take care of myself, always have really. When I go out I get more attention than I ever did in my 20s. Im not talking it up but but want to show you whats possible, I will always get girls open me when out, girls will smile at me when out and about shopping or whatever. Women my age eye me up like a juicy steak, especially the 50 plus botox babes lol, I take it as a compliment but am not interested in them (yet) anyway. I think its because now relatively speaking im in the top 10%. When I was young I was just another young guy, nothing special, did not stand out, got some attention but nothing like now. I really did not expect it to be like this at my age.

The best thing really is that I dont get so horny like when I was younger I used to get so wound up when id go out id HAVE to take a girl home which often left me feeling depressed the next day recovering from a hangover after going home with with sometimes the more robust, homely ladies.

If you let yourself go you will find it hard.

Also I have no interest in 20 year old women now.

Last edited:
I am pushing my mid 40s. I really take care of myself, always have really. When I go out I get more attention than I ever did in my 20s. Im not talking it up but but want to show you whats possible, I will always get girls open me when out, girls will smile at me when out and about shopping or whatever. Women my age eye me up like a juicy steak, especially the 50 plus botox babes lol, I take it as a compliment but am not interested in them (yet) anyway. I think its because now relatively speaking im in the top 10%. When I was young I was just another young guy, nothing special, did not stand out, got some attention but nothing like now. I really did not expect it to be like this at my age.

The best thing really is that I dont get so horny like when I was younger I used to get so wound up when id go out id HAVE to take a girl home which often left me feeling depressed the next day recovering from a hangover after going home with with sometimes the more robust, homely ladies.

If you let yourself go you will find it hard.

Also I have no interest in 20 year old women now.

You are in the United States? Does going overseas interest you? I'm an expat in the Philippines.

kazz

Kingfisher
I in Australia, I have been overseas alot lived in Canada, USA and South America. I actually lived in feminist ground zero Toronto for two years, this was around 20 years ago.

I was about to book a trip to phills actually then covid hit. How do you like it there?

I in Australia, I have been overseas alot lived in Canada, USA and South America. I actually lived in feminist ground zero Toronto for two years, this was around 20 years ago.

I was about to book a trip to phills actually then covid hit. How do you like it there?

It's a third world country. A great deal of poverty and dysfunction, but things do seem to slowly be getting better here.