Older Guys (40+)

Salinger

Banned
I remember Heather Locklear too.

She was hot, but I think it was Heather Thomas which started me on my fascination with Heathers.

s-l400.jpg

kazz

Kingfisher
I am pushing my mid 40s. I really take care of myself, always have really. When I go out I get more attention than I ever did in my 20s. Im not talking it up but but want to show you whats possible, I will always get girls open me when out, girls will smile at me when out and about shopping or whatever. Women my age eye me up like a juicy steak, especially the 50 plus botox babes lol, I take it as a compliment but am not interested in them (yet) anyway. I think its because now relatively speaking im in the top 10%. When I was young I was just another young guy, nothing special, did not stand out, got some attention but nothing like now. I really did not expect it to be like this at my age.

The best thing really is that I dont get so horny like when I was younger I used to get so wound up when id go out id HAVE to take a girl home which often left me feeling depressed the next day recovering from a hangover after going home with with sometimes the more robust, homely ladies.

If you let yourself go you will find it hard.

Also I have no interest in 20 year old women now.

Last edited:
I am pushing my mid 40s. I really take care of myself, always have really. When I go out I get more attention than I ever did in my 20s. Im not talking it up but but want to show you whats possible, I will always get girls open me when out, girls will smile at me when out and about shopping or whatever. Women my age eye me up like a juicy steak, especially the 50 plus botox babes lol, I take it as a compliment but am not interested in them (yet) anyway. I think its because now relatively speaking im in the top 10%. When I was young I was just another young guy, nothing special, did not stand out, got some attention but nothing like now. I really did not expect it to be like this at my age.

The best thing really is that I dont get so horny like when I was younger I used to get so wound up when id go out id HAVE to take a girl home which often left me feeling depressed the next day recovering from a hangover after going home with with sometimes the more robust, homely ladies.

If you let yourself go you will find it hard.

Also I have no interest in 20 year old women now.

You are in the United States? Does going overseas interest you? I'm an expat in the Philippines.

kazz

Kingfisher
I in Australia, I have been overseas alot lived in Canada, USA and South America. I actually lived in feminist ground zero Toronto for two years, this was around 20 years ago.

I was about to book a trip to phills actually then covid hit. How do you like it there?

I in Australia, I have been overseas alot lived in Canada, USA and South America. I actually lived in feminist ground zero Toronto for two years, this was around 20 years ago.

I was about to book a trip to phills actually then covid hit. How do you like it there?

It's a third world country. A great deal of poverty and dysfunction, but things do seem to slowly be getting better here.

Maddox

Woodpecker
Protestant
For the guys who have grey or salt and pepper hair, have you noticed a cut-off point where young women of a certain age won't look at you as a romantic prospect?

I'm considering dying my hair again because I get the impression women under 25 won't want anything to do with me if I keep the grey look.

There's a guy I've noticed locally killing it with young girls at the bars.

Must be 50, and he's working all the advantage.

Its all about mindset.

At a large singles dance party group I attended, there was a guy in his late fifties who was a magnet for the prettiest and youngest women there. This man really stood out and felt European to me, though he was supposedly American. The fellow was barely average height, but was quite muscular, and also handsome and bald, in a classic Yul Brynner sort of way. His personality was reserved, but also at times, very assertive. The guy felt like how I imagine an eighteenth century gentleman at a dance. His appearance and demeanor, combined with him being one of the best dancers there, made him incredibly popular with the ladies. And there was the rumor that he was quite wealthy, which certainly does not hurt ones prospects...

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
For the guys who have grey or salt and pepper hair, have you noticed a cut-off point where young women of a certain age won't look at you as a romantic prospect?

I'm considering dying my hair again because I get the impression women under 25 won't want anything to do with me if I keep the grey look.
I don't believe that for a second. If anything I'd say dyed hair makes you look insecure and lacking in confidence. I went to university as a mature student aged 40, with a lot more salt than pepper, and I got a lot of attention from girls 20 years younger than me. I was very tempted, but by then I'd stopped being a player and was looking for a long-term relationship.

Uzisuicide

Kingfisher
Protestant
Gold Member
I disagree about the dyed hair. I'm in my late forties and after some time off am back out there and open to new things. I do a variety of things that help me: dyed hair, Botox injections, dermal fillers, testosterone injections and the gym 5 days a week.

Snagglefoss

Pigeon
Atheist
I'm 43 and just 9 or 10 years ago I was still being asked i.d for beer, kitchen knives etc. I was mistaken for a college graduate or fresh adult (21-23) at 35.

My dating life is non existent. I was invisible to women in my twenties due to looking like a teen. I got bullied and ostracised by women quite badly. I still can't grow a beard. I keep in shape and look early 30's and I only get an occasional obese single mom on a dating website that adds me to "likes". I get nothing from healthy weight average looking women. I keep in shape (5'10, 171lbs) as my job is physical on my feet 8 hours a day.

I want to be dad one day so women in my age group are a huge risk due to fertility, and obvious weight problem they have instantly turns me off. They also have high demands of career, where as I'm just a manual worker on lower income.

I'm seriously considering focussing on women from other countries but I don't have high hopes. I lost my virginity at 30 to a Thai woman.

Brebelle3

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
I'm 43 and just 9 or 10 years ago I was still being asked i.d for beer, kitchen knives etc. I was mistaken for a college graduate or fresh adult (21-23) at 35.

My dating life is non existent. I was invisible to women in my twenties due to looking like a teen. I got bullied and ostracised by women quite badly. I still can't grow a beard. I keep in shape and look early 30's and I only get an occasional obese single mom on a dating website that adds me to "likes". I get nothing from healthy weight average looking women. I keep in shape (5'10, 171lbs) as my job is physical on my feet 8 hours a day.

I want to be dad one day so women in my age group are a huge risk due to fertility, and obvious weight problem they have instantly turns me off. They also have high demands of career, where as I'm just a manual worker on lower income.

I'm seriously considering focussing on women from other countries but I don't have high hopes. I lost my virginity at 30 to a Thai woman.
My friend, may I ask if you believe in God?

I'm 46, two failed marriages, and had come to terms with finishing my life alone.

I prayed to God that if it was His will that I live alone, then I'd do the best I could to serve Him in that position.

Without writing a novel here, I'll tell you that the Holy Spirit overwhelmingly directed me to Vietnam. I met my fiancée in a place I never thought possible. We have an 8 month old son that has given me purpose. My fiancée is a devoted Christian, knows the truth about this world, submissive, and dedicated to her role in the hierarchy.

While I led her in sin by having premarital sex (I've repented and will not have intercourse again until married), there is no denying the gifts that the Lord has blessed me with. I had a hard time with having a mixed child, but he's a beautiful boy.

I understand the difficulty finding a good woman in the west and I'm handsome and workout daily. I found that I couldn't connect with many western women on the inside. Thats really where it matters imo.

Don't give up. Pray

Solitarius

Sparrow

I'm considering dying my hair again because I get the impression women under 25 won't want anything to do with me if I keep the grey
Put all your effort into getting money, if you can accumulate enough the rest won't matter. A millionaire could look like Jabba the hut & be told constantly by the "fairer sex" that he's the handsomest chap they'd ever seen, they'd like to get to know him better &c.

Last edited:
Put all your effort into getting money, if you can accumulate enough the rest won't matter. A millionaire could look like Jabba the hut & be told constantly by the "fairer sex" that he's the handsomest chap they'd ever seen, they'd like to get to know him better &c.

Female fantasy......

bad boy.jpg

Female reality...... But hey, she got her rich guy! Lol

old rich.jpg