On average, how regularly have you worn a mask, if at all, during the pandemic?

On average, how regularly have you worn a mask, if at all, during the pandemic?

• Never

Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Infrequently

Votes: 80 49.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • Often

Votes: 20 12.4%
  • Almost always (Indoors)

Votes: 10 6.2%
  • Almost Always (Indoors and outdoors)

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I sleep, shower, etc. in mine

Votes: 3 1.9%

• Total voters
Whatever happen to “Law and Order”, “Blue Lives Matter”, and all the other right-wing phrases that was paraded in the past 5 years by people on the right?

Only when it’s convenient isn’t?

Now all of a sudden you are such a big macho man by defying authority and fighting “tyranny” by not wearing a mask . What a joke.

500,000 of your fellow Americans (not sure if you’re from the US or not, but just assuming) have died from this disease. Please have a little more respect for others, studies have shown that social distancing and wearing masks helps save lives and reducing the risk of transmission. Again, I follow what the science says, not what right wing conspiracy lunatics on the internet say (Alex Jones I’m looking at you).

How intolerant! I, for one, appreciate the diversity these people bring to our masked society. They liberate the stifling environment of mainstream thought and conformist behavior.

This oppressed minority experiences daily and public discrimination simply for showing their skin. These bigoted laws target these people for just being who they are. They were born like that. I celebrate these conscientious objectors, and I cherish their sacred right to exercise their freedom of expression.

It’s their body, perros, so it’s their choice. Both of your masks should be sufficient to keep you safe.

Bartimaeus Rex

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I wore them as necessary over the summer, but rarely do now. There’s a couple grocery stores that have signs posted but I haven’t been hassled at yet, just put on my no nonsense face and walk in. People standing at the door don’t say anything to me, but it’s different when my fiancé goes in. Usually it’s a customer that has something to say, but yesterday an employee tried to get her to wear one.
I’m trying to get her to either ignore them or say “f*ck off” and keep walking, but she’d rather stay and argue about to them. She’s slowly coming around to the fact that there’s no helping some people.

LeoniusD

Pelican
A Czech coal mine worker put on the maskology-approved FFP2 masks for 2 hours of work in the mine shaft - here is the result:

2123aser.jpg

As a reminder - coal dust is measured in micrometers while viruses are measured in nanometers. That crap does not even work for particles which are thousands of times bigger. Any belief in any virus-spread is essentially insane.

Whatever happen to “Law and Order”, “Blue Lives Matter”, and all the other right-wing phrases that was paraded in the past 5 years by people on the right?

Now all of a sudden you are such a big macho man by defying authority and fighting “tyranny” by not wearing a mask . What a joke.

500,000 of your fellow Americans (not sure if you’re from the US or not, but just assuming) have died from this disease. Please have a little more respect for others, studies have shown that social distancing and wearing masks helps save lives and reducing the risk of transmission. Again, I follow what the science says, not what right wing conspiracy lunatics on the internet say (Alex Jones I’m looking at you).

Are you Christian?

500,000 Americans have not died from Covid, they have died with Covid. Or more accurately stated, those Americans tested positive with their jacked, inaccurate test that doesn't even isolate the virus. Here's Deborah Birx admitting this on camera: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...e_are_counting_that_as_a_covid-19_death.html#!

As to studies, they have shown the exact opposite of what you claim.
As a member of this forum, you should know all this. You need to man up, admit that you have been deceived and are now trying to deceive others, and take off your mask.

The NWO thanks you for carrying their water.

Last edited:

Based

Sparrow

Wake up. There were no excess deaths in the US in 2020 compared to the past few years. They have used a fake PCR test and re-categorized other deaths including flu which has somehow miraculously disappeared to drive these numbers up. Come on man, come on, I thought someone who frequents the Roosh corner of the Internet would know this.

Parabola

Sparrow
I wear a loose neck gaiter in the supermarkets (which have tightened their enforcement procedures to extreme levels recently). At work and elsewhere I don't wear any such thing, I am fortunate enough to work for a company which is sensible enough to ignore the pandemic for the most part.

I wear a loose neck gaiter in the supermarkets (which have tightened their enforcement procedures to extreme levels recently). At work and elsewhere I don't wear any such thing, I am fortunate enough to work for a company which is sensible enough to ignore the pandemic for the most part.
You can take a religious or medical exemption just about anywhere in the country, and no one is allowed to discriminate against you for your religious convictions or your medical condition (these are both private, so you don't even need to disclose what your conviction or medical conditions are). We need to dig in and fight back.

Aizen

Kingfisher
Less than 5 minutes a day, on average. If someone asks me to put it on, I will, and as soon as they're out of range, it comes off again. Older women/soys will give me looks of contempt, and young women will generally express some attraction. From the fertile female perspective, a male not wearing a mask is an overt display of strength, as it shows that his genetics are so good that he doesn't concern himself with falling ill. This lights up a woman's primal brain in a way that is hard to do otherwise in 2021, especially with so many other men cucking out and triple masking. The contrast is fun, and women pick up on it instantly.

Following the rules? These "rules" didn't come organically, nor were they justified by rigorous scientific findings.

I have yet to see a rebuttal to Denis Rancourt's work. In which he states that there has been no randomized controlled trials with a verified outcome which has shown that masks prevent airborne illnesses. The RCT's that exist show that there is no relationship between mask usage and laboratory confirmed influenza.

I would have no issue with wearing a mask if it was actually shown evidence that showed a definite proof, but the burden of proof does not lie on me. So I ask you, what makes these "rules" worthy of following, and why?

I have worn normal masks on a few occasions due to my weakness as a human, and I don't fault others likewise, but the thought of actually liking following these dictates is something completely alien and incomprehensible to me.

Wait, the original post was serious?))))))))

LO to the L.

Bro, either you're taking the p[earmuffs], or you are absolutely on the wrong forum.

Less than 5 minutes a day, on average. If someone asks me to put it on, I will, and as soon as they're out of range, it comes off again. Older women/soys will give me looks of contempt, and young women will generally express some attraction. From the fertile female perspective, a male not wearing a mask is an overt display of strength, as it shows that his genetics are so good that he doesn't concern himself with falling ill. This lights up a woman's primal brain in a way that is hard to do otherwise in 2021, especially with so many other men cucking out and triple masking. The contrast is fun, and women pick up on it instantly.
I applaud your efforts, but may I ask a question? Why put it on if someone asks you to? Why even keep one on you at all? That's a compromise, man. Don't bow the knee to the system in anyway, shape, or form.

Meraki

Sparrow
Ah, the old “but 500,000 is a big number right?!” play.

This is the argument I’ve heard the most IRL from “sensible people.” Sure, 500k is a big number. But relative to what? In terms of total population it’s insignificant, especially when considering things like age, overall health & lifestyle.

Population of 30 and under is about 80mil. There’s been somewhere between 400-1k deaths in total in that range, depending on what numbers you look at. So in other words... rounding to a whole number, the risk is 0%

Also... 500-700k die each year from cigarettes & second hand smoke, with millions developing cancer. You’ve been at greater risk your entire life, if someone lights up near you. Yet you never see anyone put on a mask & scurry 6ft away from that.

“True, but that’s someone’s freedom to smoke. And personal choice we can’t limit their right to buy smokes”
(literal verbatim normie argument)

”limit freedom to smoke...? You haven’t been allowed to go to a restaurant or work in an entire year.”

People at the mall have told me to put it on, security has asked. I have never complied. If theyre scared they can take a step back. If they’re scared, they can alter their DNA, if they’re scared, they can triple mask alone in the car.

But I won’t & have not.
i didn’t even wear it during our “mask & safety“ meeting at work. You don’t pay me enough to limit my freedom. Ive never had a flu shot in 15+ years and have travelled the world and NEVER gotten sick. You can’t outsource your immune system.

Last edited:

Meraki

Sparrow
And just a follow up. I understand the importance of being respectful and responsible around elderly or at-risk people.

But outside of that, for an entire YEAR... while many of us have been investing, learning new skills, exercising, what have most of these people been doing? What investment have they made in themselves to improve their overall well-being?

Oh yeah, nothing. Because they’re normie sheep, who by definition, have lived lives of unforeseen ease of resource & entertainment acquisition and have survived by allowing others to plan their lives, tastes, interests, and careers for them.

It’s not even about the social curtesy of a mask, if it reduces spread. It’s about those who trust & take responsibility for their own health, vs those living in fear. If you wear a mask or take a vax, why do you care if others don’t?

Enoch

Ostrich
Only when required by retailer policy. And that's just because I've done entry level jobs, know how much they suck, and don't want to make some poor guy's job more difficult and day shittier. That being said I put it on inches before walking in and dramatically take it off as soon as I come out.

I own my own business so I've never worn it at work. I allow my staff to wear it if they choose.