On average, how regularly have you worn a mask, if at all, during the pandemic?

On average, how regularly have you worn a mask, if at all, during the pandemic?

• Never

Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Infrequently

Votes: 80 49.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • Often

Votes: 20 12.4%
  • Almost always (Indoors)

Votes: 10 6.2%
  • Almost Always (Indoors and outdoors)

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I sleep, shower, etc. in mine

Votes: 3 1.9%

• Total voters
With all due respect, you are not going to get arrested or fined for refusing to put on the mask. The worst that is likely to happen is that they will tell you to leave. Then if you don't leave, they will call the cops; then the cops will likely tell you to leave.

As far as myself, if I get asked to put on a mask I tell them I have a medical and religious exemption. So far it has 'worked' every time except once. I try to be nice and pleasant, but very firm. I also try my best to not get bothered in the first place. I ask God to protect me from the secret council of the wicked prior to going anywhere, then I try to exude an air of 'this guy isn't going to back down and isn't someone to mess with'. I believe for these reasons, I rarely get hassled in the first place.

As far as work, I'm work from home at the moment. If we get called back into the office, I plan on telling my boss that I have a religious and medical exemption and therefore I expect them to either let me go mask free or make a reasonable accommodation (like continued wfh). Will it work? I think it will, because I've got the leverage. I don't believe they can afford to lose me at the moment, and more importantly they know me well enough to know that if they fire me they will get my best shot back and I will take them to war.
You're my kind of guy. This encourages me.

My dude is quoting this corrupt bureaucratic government power-grabbing mafia as his "science." That would be like quoting Stalin on how "safe and effective" gulags are for keeping public order. Give me a break, use your brain, don't just worship authority that isn't God just because they're part of the government.

Jamal D

Robin
I am pleasantly surprised how little others in my town care about masks. Compliance is quite high but the few (including myself) who does not wear one is never bothered. I live in arctic areas so seasonal flu is not something we really are scared about, and I don`t think that will change anytime soon.

My approach has been pulling my hood over my head and my scarf up to the mouth when I enter a shop and back to normal when I pick items.

The strategy for now is to fly under the radar, but stand firmly and politely up for myself if needed (medical reason). If needed I will go to my doctor and lay it out for him that it affects my breath and I get fatigued.

My fight against all this is below the surface and getting information out to people. Like driving around town at 03:00 posting vaccines brochures in peoples mail boxes now that there is momentum in this AstraZeneca case developing here. Play smart...

ginsu

Woodpecker
Something I noticed lately, i see more WOMEN without mask than guys.

Usually in couples the guy is masking more than the woman and she's just reluctantly putting it on when we are passing after he nudges her to do so. Its like their protective instinct has been hijacked and they think they are doing their girlfriend a favor.

I was like that for 2 weeks or so in the start of all this last year but quickly snapped out of it.

If you asked me some months ago who is to blame, I would have said its women's fault we are in this scamdemic mess. They are the ones easily manipulated etc

If you ask me now, I am convinced its men who are at fault. just look at who is enforcing it most, almost everyone who is hired as an enforcer is male, doorman, policeman etc. and who's natural role is it to push against this enforcement ? its men again

Men in general have severely dropped the ball on this

Last edited:

J.E.

Robin
In the beginning of the face-diaper epidemic I wore my bandana, which is very thin, for two months whenever I felt like it. Around mid-June breathing in this thing was unbearable so I decided to get a doctor's note. It cost me 15 bucks and since then I never wore my bandana, and I never considered buying any kind of face-diaper - feels like paying a tithe to some Chinese Jewish Satan. Since then I've never worn a mask anywhere. Stores of any kind, doctor's offices, hospitals, restaurants, malls, rallies, you name it, I never wore one and the police didn't and couldn't do anything. I was thrown out of some stores and bakeries.

When I started working in food delivery for a restaurant they gave me a mask with their logo on it, so I wore one whenever I was inside the restaurant - they didn't care about my note. When I quit I threw it into the trash. Later I worked for a delivery company and wore a muzzle in hospitals, doctor's offices and big corporations to prevent arguments and not lose time. My company provided the masks so I didn't pay tribute to the devil, at least.

In private, I am free but for jobs I cucked out on occasion.

TheBMan

Pelican
In the beginning of the face-diaper epidemic I wore my bandana, which is very thin, for two months whenever I felt like it. Around mid-June breathing in this thing was unbearable so I decided to get a doctor's note. It cost me 15 bucks and since then I never wore my bandana, and I never considered buying any kind of face-diaper - feels like paying a tithe to some Chinese Jewish Satan. Since then I've never worn a mask anywhere. Stores of any kind, doctor's offices, hospitals, restaurants, malls, rallies, you name it, I never wore one and the police didn't and couldn't do anything. I was thrown out of some stores and bakeries.

When I started working in food delivery for a restaurant they gave me a mask with their logo on it, so I wore one whenever I was inside the restaurant - they didn't care about my note. When I quit I threw it into the trash. Later I worked for a delivery company and wore a muzzle in hospitals, doctor's offices and big corporations to prevent arguments and not lose time. My company provided the masks so I didn't pay tribute to the devil, at least.

Non masker here. I live in a very liberal area outside of DC but rarely wear it. Very rarely does anyone ever say anything. How'd you get the doctors note for $15?

Jamal D

Robin

When I go to work I outsource my time and personal preferences to a certain extent, after all that is what I am paid for. I work the night shift so it is not like we follow mask requirements religiously. I`d say during a 10hr shift I wear it for 10m if we are in a mandatory period. I am not going to war over that. The vaccine however....

At first, I was complying with all the mandates and wore a mask 100% of the time. Eventually, I decided I needed to stop being such a wuss and I rarely wear one now, except at work since I am required to. Surprisingly, very few people ever mention anything. It seems that most people are super non-confrontational and a lot of others aren’t worried about the virus at this point.
Last week I was in a 7-Eleven and a bunch of construction workers walked in and not a single one was wearing a mask. There were about ten people total not wearing masks, so I do have hope that more people will wake up.

J.E.

Robin
Non masker here. I live in a very liberal area outside of DC but rarely wear it. Very rarely does anyone ever say anything. How'd you get the doctors note for $15?
Told my doctor why I can't wear it, she said insurance doesn't cover and I gotta pay the fee. I paid the fee and since then I'm free.

I took the wife out to dinner last night and we ended up going out for drinks at a few local townie type bars afterwards. (aside note- this is not recommended for Christians and I had to apologize to God afterwards- at times I've struggled with this aspect of my walk)

Want to know the only good thing about the masks? They separate the men from the boys. I saw so many fake alphas last night- and just about all of them had masks hanging from their ears or their chins. I watched many of them strike out with women- and their were a surprising number of very attractive women out last night.

And there I was, old, fat and bald (working on the fat part), with my wife standing right next to me (who incidentally is still turning heads at the age of 44), and I was hit on relentlessly- all night, by young, beautiful women.

Was my refusal to wear the mask a big part of the reason I was hit on? Undoubtedly.

Louis IX

Pelican
I am sitting at least 2 meter from anyone , at work , so I don't wear it. Very few people do and it s not mandatory.
I wear it when I see the police in the street , most of the time they see me reaching it from my pocket , but they don't care.
I have it in the bus , because there are a lot of people. And at the bank because the security guy pretends to be an FBI agent.
Otherwise I never have it.
At the shop I am trying to be friend with the security guys (often the same) , with a bit of humor , usually it goes fine just by putting my jacket over my mouth

Talus

Sparrow
Illinoisan here, across the river from STL. Even though our govenor mandated pretty strict coronavirus rules, down here in the lower part of the state it didn't catch on at first. Infact, the based county I live in actually filed a lawsuit against Pritzker for overstepping his 90 day emergency mandate powers. So during all last summer, I would say compliance was around 85%.

Well that didn't last. The Governor knew the compliance was low down here, and he turned up the heat on some of the local politicians. In my hometown the mayor put out a city wide ordinance in November that is still in affect. It requires all employees and customers to have a face covering on when inside stores or in drive thru's. Violation of this ordinance is a small fine, but the liabilities for store owner were much more considerable. This is all enforced by the local police. (Mostly a scare tactic but it does up the stress levels.)

Needless to say, when this ordinance was passed, compliance jumped up to 98%. I only got away without wearing a mask this last winter by doing all my shopping an hour before store closings. And even then, sometimes I would just be to tired to go against the grain, and just mask up.

Only in the past couple of weeks, now that the weather is getting nice and people are out and about, trying to start the fair weather season on a good note, have I finally seen the mask compliance start to drop again. In fact, yesterday I was in Home Depot maskless, and wasn't bothered or even looked at scornfully by anyone. There were about 5-6 other people without masks on in the store and even the people masked up didn't seem to really care. It actually gave me a lot of hope for the summer.

But something tells me I got it a lot better in my neck of the woods than a lot of you guys. So wishing you all the best.

Also, an interesting side story. I work in private aviation, and being that I work outside in all weather conditions, I never wear the face mask at work, and it has never been an issue. I count my blessings. Anyway, last summer, I was helping get a private jet ready for departure when the passengers arrived. And it was none other than Gov. Pritzker himself and some staffers. So there I was, maskless, without an ounce of emotion on my face, staring down a modern day tyrant as he went from his fancy suburban to his fancy private jet. He didn't even bat an eye in my direction. Given our proximity, he had to actively pretend I was not there to avoid eye contact. The interaction itself, or I guess, lack thereof, spoke volumes about his character and his subsequent role in this whole charade.

One point that I try to impress on my wife all the time: If you can't find it within yourself to refuse the satanic mask, how are you going to refuse the satanic vaccine when they start cranking up the heat?

Food for thought.

Straight from the National Institute of Health. Might not be a bad idea to print this up and carry it with you as you go without the mask:

piceaabies

Pigeon
Im from Sweden, so i have never once been required to wear a mask. So i never have.

That being said, the normies (mostly boomers) here will wear it nevertheless because the propaganda is everywhere.