On average, how regularly have you worn a mask, if at all, during the pandemic?

On average, how regularly have you worn a mask, if at all, during the pandemic?

• Never

Votes: 32 17.2%
  • Infrequently

Votes: 89 47.8%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 27 14.5%
  • Often

Votes: 22 11.8%
  • Almost always (Indoors)

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • Almost Always (Indoors and outdoors)

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I sleep, shower, etc. in mine

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

zervive

Chicken
I’ve used the mask suggestions to practice direct confrontation and debate skills. I enjoy refusing their refusal of service on many basic lawful grounds. It’s practice that has assisted in a greater development of confidence. I use these stupid things to exercise improved thinking and confidence building. Men must find ways to grow and make every situation to their advantage. Now, I have a mesh mask or a plastic face shield that I trimmed down to not cover my mouth that I will use when I just want to “be a wolf in sheep’s clothing”

Very infrequently. It’s crazy to think that you can get covid from walking alone and passing strangers. I’m sad that such a large amount of people are so afraid. I’m surrounded by weak people.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
The number of people who drive with a mask with no one else in the car is disgusting

I’ll probably go to Florida at the end of the year for the winter
When I first saw this going on I laughed at the idiocy. Then later I started getting angry as anyone voluntarily in a mask is just a useful idiot to the perpetrators of the mass fraud.

Now I mostly feel sorry for anyone I see with a mask on in their car or outside voluntarily. I cant imagine living a life so dominated by fear

In the old iteration of the forum I used to often write about the overarching battle between Fear and Desire .

The principles still hold immutably

Fear First personalities are weak, easily manipulated / controlled, and ultimately , miserable

I struggle with my desire that they should all die and the fear that that desire is wrong ;)

When I first saw this going on I laughed at the idiocy. Then later I started getting angry as anyone voluntarily in a mask is just a useful idiot to the perpetrators of the mass fraud.

Now I mostly feel sorry for anyone I see with a mask on in their car or outside voluntarily. I cant imagine living a life so dominated by fear

In the old iteration of the forum I used to often write about the overarching battle between Fear and Desire .

The principles still hold immutably

Fear First personalities are weak, easily manipulated / controlled, and ultimately , miserable

I struggle with my desire that they should all die and the fear that that desire is wrong ;)
I began to think that I was the only one who felt this EXACT same way. I still get angry when I see these morons, but I’ve began to feel sorry for them too.

Lack of faith in the Lord has led these weaklings to live in such fear and God bless them and their future.

Here in Portland it's very difficult to resist the masks, so I almost always wear them in stores and such. I was one of the last to give in, sometimes the only person without a mask, but finally just caved. About 50-60 percent of people wear them outside as well, but I never do. I go to a strong church (independent Baptist) and we never wear them, nor do I think I would go to any church that enforced them.
I just got back from Montana and was discouraged to see that virtually everyone wears them in stores also. A few times I resisted and twice made it all the way through checkout without making up. Small victories.

Last edited:

stugatz

Pelican
I haven't been in a gym since the pandemic began, just did some light working out at home and walked a lot. Yesterday I decided to try out an OrangeTheory workout place (they gave me a couple of free sessions) and...wow. Working out in a mask in general is probably tough as it is, but it was hell on earth when it was for an hour and with a workout that intense.

I more or less said I wouldn't be interested in a membership until the mask mandates are gone. (They're expensive anyway, and I don't think I'd want to be a member for maybe more than six months. Just to kickstart some good habits and techniques to hit the gym on my own.)

aynrus

Pelican
Here in Portland it's very difficult to resist the masks, so I almost always wear them in stores and such. I was one of the last to give in, sometimes the only person without a mask, but finally just caved. About 50-60 percent of people wear them outside as well, but I never do. I go to a strong church (independent Baptist) and we never wear them, nor do I think I would go to any church that enforced them.
I just got back from Montana and was discouraged to see that virtually everyone wears them in stores also. A few times I resisted and twice made it all the way through checkout without making up. Small victories.
I assume you meant Portland, Oregon, not Portland, Maine. Though in Maine the situation is probably the same - it's ironic how these two states converged in their mindless following of that brainwash. I remember the time when both Oregon and Maine were considered conservative states.
I guess not too surprised about Montana, but it probably depends where in Montana too, if it's city, affluent town or rural (city people countrywide seem to be hopelessly lost).. Montana has some counties with the vaxx rate among the highest in the US, I guess this reflects relocation patterns into the state.
I've been sticking around more Southern places like rural Missouri and Tennessee and there're hardly any muzzles left, at least where I've been.