Online dating in 2007 vs now: what the h-ll happened?

open source

Robin
Gold Member
Pua Bradicus is currently in Mexico and doing a lot of online dating (using different tricks and tactics to game the system).

A facebook complaint post from this woman is starting to blow up.

Copy and pasting the facebook machine translation:

Be careful on Tinder / Bumble.
There's an asshole called Brad Hunter. He's an Australian who's been in the CDMX for several months.

I noticed this guy appeared very often a few months ago in both applications but with different names (Brad, Bradicito, Bradley, Bradlicito, etc...) and always the same photos until one day just curious I match with him and at that moment it started to be very intense and insistent that we would go out (I never had the intention of dating him, I was just curious to know why he has so many profiles) until one day I got fed up because the guy did not seem to understand no wanted nothing to do with him let alone for being quarantine.

One day I sent screenshots to a friend because we were talking about people who do not understand a ′′ no ′′ and it turned out that another of his friends had already told him about this guy too, same case, he was very insistent with her and in the end neither He went out with him for giving him a bad thorn.

Investigating a little on social media, I found complaints in Peru that it does the same in every country I visit. He even has a complaint in that country for sexual harassment (attached photos) and for posting videos of naked women he's dated.

I also found out he has a website WHERE MONETIZES AND SELLS TECHNICALS TO ′′ LIGAR ′′ where he has a video reel showing how ′′ fucker ′′ he is for dating fart and promises to teach you how to get sex immediately. (dayseduction.com). He also has an instagram account showing he has several phones where he matches many women at the same time...

In my opinion, he has REAL ALARMING behaviors and is a women's objectifier and a complete stalker.
If you see it on dating apps report it.
It comes accompanied by another guy called JUSTIN MARC

I put here some whatsapp screenshots sent me by someone else who also had contact with him.

I WANT TO CLARIFY THAT I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN POS OF VIOLENCE AND THAT WHAT I TRY TO COMMUNICATE HERE IS THAT I CARE ABOUT THIS BEHAVIOR IN MY COUNTRY AND I AM COMPLAINTING IT BECAUSE IT PROMOTES MISOGY AND ABUSE TO WOMEN IN SYSTEMIC WAY.

Blade Runner

Pelican
Ha, I read the whole thing ... funny to me while reading it: blah blah blah blah blah
Leslie, why you wasting all of our time? just say "Girls, look out for a guys on Bumble, they might not be what they seem."

jaja, "el abuso hacia mujeres" ... me parece que ya lo haceis vosotras muy bien por si mismas - despues de todo, estan en Bumble, no? :laughter:

griffinmill

Kingfisher
The problem with dating apps is that it's the sexual marketplace on steroids.

I do better than most men. I'm currently sitting at 250 matches on Tinder since having it on my phone for 6 months. That means I must be in the upper percentile of attractiveness since I know some people who hardly even get any matches at all.

But how many of those matches am I converting?

Am I ever meeting 25-35 year old non-single moms who are slim and semi-attractive?

No.

Any girl who is willing to actually put on a nice dress and leave her house to come and meet you has an SMV that is dented in some way. There are very minimal exceptions to this rule in the UK or America.

Unless you are a male 8 or 9. But even then, yes, even then, it's not going to be a walk in the park for you. It's just going to be slightly easier for you than a man of below-average looks.

I need to leave the UK to meet girls from apps who are on my level of SMV. In other European countries I'm at least meeting young girls who I find attractive. But apps today, in 2020, are a slog, and a real drain on not only your time but your mental health.

Another thing that's worth mentioning is that online dating has exposed women's sexual racism. Ethnic women, particularly asians and indian women, hate their own race of men and want white men. There are countless stats to back this up.

there is a article in internet called "white men wanted" but usuall who really wants white men is latina/hispanic and blacks.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
Let that sink in. They can just sit there and check their Snapchat/IG notifications once in a while. They don't even have to open up a separate app and swipe their thumb right. Even that is more work than they need to do to get laid with an endless stream of guys they find attractive.

This is why hot women are useless - because they don't have to be useful.

But my guess is while dating apps are still the occasional boredom toy for most single western women, they are less important than "ordinary" social networking. IG simultaneously validates social circles as well as the tingles of travel, appearance and wealth. It's totally free and they can pretend they aren't even dating while using it. Even when supposedly committed, modern women can keep the "for rent" sign hanging outside and get indignant when their boyfriend/husband dares protest their constant self-marketing to men everywhere. Dating apps now are little more than forwarding services for IG (and until recently, TikTok) accounts.

Giving an 18 year old woman a limitless supply of dick in a society that trains them to indulge is like giving an 18 year old guy ten million dollars in cash with no trustee preventing him from blowing it all.

The difference is even if an 18 year old guy blew 10 million dollars and was broke ten years later, he could dust himself off and recover.

But there is no such reset for the 18 year old girl who blows 10 million guys and is broken ten years later.

Traditional values became traditions for a reason - anything less was tantamount to community suicide.

Did you guys see this study:

The preference for hypergamy is confirmed when comparing the situation of hypergamy directly to the situation of no hypergamy. Indeed, when considering all subjects, they are 26.5% more likely to (super)like an evaluated profile that is higher educated than themselves, compared to when that is not the case. This effect is driven by the female subjects, who (super)like higher educated profiles 92.2% more often, while this effect is not significant for the male subjects.

Just write you have a PHD in Theology.

robinman

Sparrow
Here's the sickest part. Yubo

Literally a hookup app for teens. So basically society has created a platform for young adult men to beg jailbaits for sex under the guise of "looking for friends"

You can find countless articles on teenage sluts using online dating:

i could post ENDLESS LINKS

but let's be real, little girls want to be fucked by grown men, i mean that's how history worked for thousands of years, so why do people try and deny it happens today? we all know tinder is where 99% of people fraud. why is it hard to believe a hormone driven teen slut would't lie to fuck a 26 year old stud?

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird

From that article:
Jenna joined Tinder in 2016, shortly after the company announced that the platform would be excluding the 13- to 17-year-olds it had previously welcomed. Though Tinder co-founder Justin Mateen had defended providing young people with access, saying it was a way to make friends, the company caved to public pressure.
I had no idea they even tried to let that slip by at Tinder when it first came out - WTF? That company had a team of lawyers and compliance people review this and they knew exactly what the risks were and they took them. They figured they could jump start their user base for a period before the public demanded they cease, and gain some publicity in the process. Very calculated.

Deleting all dating apps is the single best choice you can ever make in life. It took me a while to learn this lesson. I kept hoping. Ever since I deleted all my apps and truly moved on from ever thinking about "what if", I have become happier, I have more time and I have more money. Dating apps are nothing but an emotion and monetary drain you. You will not find what you are looking for on dating apps. Yes, you've heard the stories of the people that do but it's like winning the lottery and you don't invest your life savings into the lottery, do you?

The problem with dating apps is that the women who use them get trained by the apps to become greedy. There is a constant rotation of desserts on the dessert tray as a woman so women get trained to always want more. You will never amount to their expectations with dating apps and she will treat you as if you don't amount to her expectations. You will feel the way she treats you as being lesser than what she truly desires in the relationship and the second she decides she's tired of you or has found a suitable replacement guy, she moves on.

Unless you want to date a desperate fat ugly girl, just delete dating apps and never install them ever again.
Occasionally I try those apps again due to the "what if" and they never fail to disappoint me again. They are demoralizing and the profiles are predictably bad. If you were to reverse the genders, the things that they write would look even more pathetic.

"Don't be boring"
"I probably won't respond"
"Shoot your shot, send your best pickup line"
"Please be funny"
"Send me $5 on venmo/cashapp"
"Add me on instagram/snapchat"
"I'll probably like your dog more than you"
"Swipe left if you disagree with me politically"
"If you don't like fat/thicc girls.."
"Call her daddy"
"I like to travel" (for instagram photos)
* Single mom *
* Convenient political message for virtue signal points *

GibsMeDat

Sparrow
Occasionally I try those apps again due to the "what if" and they never fail to disappoint me again. They are demoralizing and the profiles are predictably bad. If you were to reverse the genders, the things that they write would look even more pathetic.

"Don't be boring"
"I probably won't respond"
"Shoot your shot, send your best pickup line"
"Please be funny"
"Send me $5 on venmo/cashapp"
"Add me on instagram/snapchat"
"I'll probably like your dog more than you"
"Swipe left if you disagree with me politically"
"If you don't like fat/thicc girls.."
"Call her daddy"
"I like to travel" (for instagram photos)
* Single mom *
* Convenient political message for virtue signal points *

For a while, literally every chick also had "Black Lives Matter" or "All Cops Are Bastards" on their bios too

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Something relevant has popped up on The Daily Mail:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...cGuirk-unmasked-vile-messages-got-sacked.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Tinder-creep-reveal-abused-rejected-him.html

A guy who I think could be said to be a chad - top 1% - has been publicly shamed and lost his job because he was 'harassing' women on Tinder:

33698304-8779191-image-m-22_1601252394983.jpg

Here is one of the women who have accused him:

33647166-8779191-Ebonie_Sanderson_pictured_posted_voice_messages_from_a_man_on_Ti-m-2_1601256358213.jpg

Who I think would have fallen into the WNB category of most pre-July 2019 posters.

It's not the intention of the article, but gives you some insight into the situation.

He heavily negs women to the point an average guy would risk being reported to the police, but these women contend with him, trying to establish their value.

He also fornicated with this one:

33670602-8776897-image-a-2_1601177909806.jpg

on their first meeting,at which she just turned up at her home. The bang was enough for her, she moved on. Chad not like.

This is the state of Tinder. Chad's chasing 5s land-whales-to-be and being passed up by 7s after an ONS. Pakistan recently banned it. Maybe the only thing that country is doing right.

Western fathers just allow their daughters to be on what most men hope will be is a sex vending machine; while their sons are turned into raging simps by a sea of rejection. I've never seen the MSM cover online dating from a perspective of reality. Nothing on the reality of it for most men and constant references to hookup culture, which only exist for about 1% of males and another few percent get the odd bite.

Last edited:

bucky

Ostrich

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...cGuirk-unmasked-vile-messages-got-sacked.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Tinder-creep-reveal-abused-rejected-him.html

A guy who I think could be said to be a chad - top 1% - has been publicly shamed and lost his job because he was 'harassing' women on Tinder:

33647166-8779191-Ebonie_Sanderson_pictured_posted_voice_messages_from_a_man_on_Ti-m-2_1601256358213.jpg

Who I think would have fallen into the WNB category of most pre-July 2019 posters.

It's not the intention of the article, but gives you some insight into the situation.

He heavily negs women to the point an average guy would risk being reported to the police, but these women contend with him, trying to establish their value.

on their first meeting,at which she just turned up at her home. The bang was enough for her, she moved on. Chad not like.

This is the state of Tinder. Chad's chasing 5s land-whales-to-be and being passed up by 7s after an ONS. Pakistan recently banned it. Maybe the only thing that country is doing right.

Western fathers just allow their daughters to be on what most men hope will be is a sex vending machine; while their sons are turned into raging simps by a sea of rejection. I've never seen the MSM cover online dating from a perspective of reality. Nothing on the reality of it for most men and constant references to hookup culture, which only exist for about 1% of males and another few percent get the odd bite.

My initial takeaway from those article was that man, Aussie chicks are bad at makeup.

Seriously though, the dating scene looks ugly out there. I'm so glad to be happily married and I feel bad for young, single guys nowadays.

Waverer

Robin
The text exchanges look very petty and immature on both sides - but then don't these things always look that way? Why should anyone lose their job for it? And if him, why not her?

1601560463264.png

FactusIRX

Kingfisher

This story has everything you could want in 2020: roastie Tinder **** , covered in tattoos and makeup, who are in their 20s but look like they are in their 40s, psychopathic Chad who has learned he can be as mean as he wants to women because it gets him laid, and soyboy balding fat whiteknight reddit boss who just cannot believe a man would treat m'lady like that.