Online dating in 2007 vs now: what the h-ll happened?

griffinmill

Kingfisher
If I went apeshit over every girl on an app who didn't want to meet me, I'd have no time for anything else.

Girls can change their minds at any moment. This is to be expected on Tinder.

Leaving voice messages like that and sending angry texts is serious sour grapes and actually reinforces the chick's opinion of herself (why else are you getting your panties in a bunch) and she can then go off - like here - and parade the messages to all her friends and even the media.

He shouldn't have lost his job though.

But yeah, a decent looking guy and in a country packed with hot women he's getting turned down by landwhales.

Haha. Can't say I really blame the Chad.

Sure, it's just stupid to send messages like that but I think most of us went through a bitter angry face during the early stages of red pill.
And I think he's probably just a guy that is ultimately looking for someone worthy to wife up and raise a family. But even if you got a lot of alternatives on these apps it's going to be depressing to just encounter woman after woman after woman with shitty attitude who tells you feminist bullshit and who got no value to offer you besides her vagina.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Leaving voice messages like that and sending angry texts is serious sour grapes and actually reinforces the chick's opinion of herself (why else are you getting your panties in a bunch) and she can then go off - like here - and parade the messages to all her friends and even the media.

I've noted a lot of this. Girls saying things like,

"You neva gess wat. Some guy bloody wolf-whistled at me the other day. As if I'm a peas of meat. I know my wurth so I didn't even look at him!"

I've heard numerous times women saying things like this. Not because they care about X, but to boast to their friends that they are a sex object in demand.

IMG_5159.jpg

But the most relevant was with this is this girl. When she was 15 she made a positive comment on my appearance. So when she was 17 or 18 I made an advance, which was rebuffed due to me being too old. She then pretended she was doing me a favour by telling everyone,

"Hey look! Gework asked me out! But I turned him down! Maybe someone else is interested in him?"

She did this with the manner and tone as if she was the center of the universe. It was the proud announcement of a snotty brat. It did not cross her mind that humiliating someone to elevate your social status might not be well received. But her feeling of being at the center of the universe may have diminished when she turned to find I had left.

bucky

Ostrich
I've noted a lot of this. Girls saying things like,

"You neva gess wat. Some guy bloody wolf-whistled at me the other day. As if I'm a peas of meat. I know my wurth so I didn't even look at him!"

I've heard numerous times women saying things like this. Not because they care about X, but to boast to their friends that they are a sex object in demand.

IMG_5159.jpg

But the most relevant was with this is this girl. When she was 15 she made a positive comment on my appearance. So when she was 17 or 18 I made an advance, which was rebuffed due to me being too old. She then pretended she was doing me a favour by telling everyone,

"Hey look! Gework asked me out! But I turned him down! Maybe someone else is interested in him?"

She did this with the manner and tone as if she was the center of the universe. It was the proud announcement of a snotty brat. It did not cross her mind that humiliating someone to elevate your social status might not be well received. But her feeling of being at the center of the universe may have diminished when she turned to find I had left.

I've noticed that aging beauties on FB talk a lot about their "stalkers" even though no one asked.

JohnQThomas

Woodpecker
Something relevant has popped up on The Daily Mail:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...cGuirk-unmasked-vile-messages-got-sacked.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Tinder-creep-reveal-abused-rejected-him.html

A guy who I think could be said to be a chad - top 1% - has been publicly shamed and lost his job because he was 'harassing' women on Tinder:

33698304-8779191-image-m-22_1601252394983.jpg

Here is one of the women who have accused him:

33647166-8779191-Ebonie_Sanderson_pictured_posted_voice_messages_from_a_man_on_Ti-m-2_1601256358213.jpg

Who I think would have fallen into the WNB category of most pre-July 2019 posters.

It's not the intention of the article, but gives you some insight into the situation.

He heavily negs women to the point an average guy would risk being reported to the police, but these women contend with him, trying to establish their value.

He also fornicated with this one:

33670602-8776897-image-a-2_1601177909806.jpg

on their first meeting,at which she just turned up at her home. The bang was enough for her, she moved on. Chad not like.

This is the state of Tinder. Chad's chasing 5s land-whales-to-be and being passed up by 7s after an ONS. Pakistan recently banned it. Maybe the only thing that country is doing right.

Western fathers just allow their daughters to be on what most men hope will be is a sex vending machine; while their sons are turned into raging simps by a sea of rejection. I've never seen the MSM cover online dating from a perspective of reality. Nothing on the reality of it for most men and constant references to hookup culture, which only exist for about 1% of males and another few percent get the odd bite.
Are those real?
(The tats, that is.)
Are they permanent? If so, too bad.
Otherwise she might have been at least an 8. Why do they do this to themselves?

Aizen

Kingfisher
Something relevant has popped up on The Daily Mail:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...cGuirk-unmasked-vile-messages-got-sacked.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Tinder-creep-reveal-abused-rejected-him.html

A guy who I think could be said to be a chad - top 1% - has been publicly shamed and lost his job because he was 'harassing' women on Tinder:

33698304-8779191-image-m-22_1601252394983.jpg

Here is one of the women who have accused him:

33647166-8779191-Ebonie_Sanderson_pictured_posted_voice_messages_from_a_man_on_Ti-m-2_1601256358213.jpg

Who I think would have fallen into the WNB category of most pre-July 2019 posters.

It's not the intention of the article, but gives you some insight into the situation.

He heavily negs women to the point an average guy would risk being reported to the police, but these women contend with him, trying to establish their value.

He also fornicated with this one:

33670602-8776897-image-a-2_1601177909806.jpg

on their first meeting,at which she just turned up at her home. The bang was enough for her, she moved on. Chad not like.

This is the state of Tinder. Chad's chasing 5s land-whales-to-be and being passed up by 7s after an ONS. Pakistan recently banned it. Maybe the only thing that country is doing right.

Western fathers just allow their daughters to be on what most men hope will be is a sex vending machine; while their sons are turned into raging simps by a sea of rejection. I've never seen the MSM cover online dating from a perspective of reality. Nothing on the reality of it for most men and constant references to hookup culture, which only exist for about 1% of males and another few percent get the odd bite.

This guy had his life ruined over these low quality women. Some are passably attractive, but none over a 7. Then again, the guy is pretty clearly sociopathic, or at the very least, extremely narcissistic. “A glimpse into the life of a Western chad”. Except he lost his job, had his full name shamed online, and is most likely banned from Tinder.

What‘s next for this 1%er?

Aizen

Kingfisher
Update: The man in question, Thomas McGuirk, has publicly apologized for his outbursts:

Sydney man Thomas McGuirk speaks out, ‘deeply sorry’ for ‘vile’ Tinder messages
Now the software engineer from Bondi, in Sydney’s eastern suburbs, has spoken exclusively to news.com.au as he wanted to apologise to the women involved as he recognised his behaviour was wrong.

“I didn’t mean the things I said, I was acting out in an impulsive way because I was hurt and I do recognise it,” Mr McGuirk said.
“It was absolutely inappropriate behaviour and I’m really disappointed in myself.”

Mr McGuirk said the backlash to his behaviour on multiple dating apps had been a “wake-up call” and he was “extremely embarrassed”.

“I was behaving so inappropriately and didn’t even realise, until this came out and it hit me, ‘what am I doing?’” he said.

He said he knew the way he behaved was “wrong”, stating he “struggles with rejection”.

“I was angry and upset. There’s no excuse for it, I have been brought up with good values and I am so distraught that I let my ego get the better of me.”

Mr McGuirk said he was “sincerely sorry” for his actions and added: “If I could take them back I would”.

“I didn’t mean the harmful things that I said. I was trying to say what I think will hurt them, it’s not what actually I believe. It makes no sense.”

The audio messages Mr McGuirk sent Ms Sanderson were so shocking that it sparked nationwide fury.

He could be heard in the clips saying: “You’re actually a fat f***ing pig. You know that? Thanks. You’re f***ing ugly. Your a** looks OKAY and you would have been one f**k. You would have been just one f**k because you’re a disgusting fat pig.”

His employer – who identified McGuirk from his voice and profile photo – made the swift decision to let him go, stating was there was “no place in our workplace for someone who treats women with that amount of disrespect”.

The high percentage of overweight or obese women in their 20s, is astounding.

And they upload gross, unflattering pictures of themselves without the slightest awareness of how bad they look. Constant pictures of themselves shoveling food into their mouths. I can hardly believe how much things have changed in the last ten years; my first girlfriend tried her best to never even eat in front of me if she could avoid it. I’m not saying that’s the healthiest approach, but at least it demonstrated a desire to not look like a pig.

Guy is definitely a psycho even by old forums standards.
I agree, and I'm definitely not going to defend him, but I can maybe explain it just from a mathematical standpoint.

First, he never imagined that the mainstream press would be willing to write an article on him. The calculation he made was, there are three options after she turns him down: (1) forget her and move on with your life. The probability you'll end up having sex with her if you choose this option is definitely 0% (2) play the nice guy, reply with something like, "it was great to meet you and I'd love to stay friends" - at best, this results in becoming an orbiter. The probability that you have sex with her is still 0% or nearly 0. (3) play the jerk. At worst, she blocks you (0% outcome). But at best, she stays engaged with you in order to defend herself and also because she likes drama. There is a small but non-zero probability that he can convert that into sex.

That's what he was going for, I imagine. I don't recommend it or condone it or defend it, but I will suggest that it'd be fantastic if women would take a dozen milliseconds to consider the insight this gives into their own psyche. They really do like drama. There really are women who have sex with men like this. I know it offends you, ladies, that I'm pointing this out, and I know you prefer to default to the "zomg patriarchy I'm a victim" narrative, but what I'm saying here is true.

And lest you believe I'm unfair, I think the exact same thing about simps who are taken advantage of by women. I don't hate women because they scam men on OnlyFans. The fact that that tactic is possible is insight into the weaknesses of men - and as a man it's important for me to face up to that. Ladies, you should do the same.

griffinmill

Kingfisher
And they upload gross, unflattering pictures of themselves without the slightest awareness of how bad they look. Constant pictures of themselves shoveling food into their mouths. I can hardly believe how much things have changed in the last ten years; my first girlfriend tried her best to never even eat in front of me if she could avoid it. I’m not saying that’s the healthiest approach, but at least it demonstrated a desire to not look like a pig.

Girls shovelling food into their mouths is one of my pet peeves too. I'm disgusted when I see pictures of girls doing this. It's totally gross. I also don't want a girl to eat much in front of me. In Eastern Europe this is possible. Girls pick through their food and they actually turn down food a lot of the time. Girls in the UK where I live? You should see what they can shovel away when I'm in their company. Disgusting.

Amwolf

Robin
Woman
View attachment 25712

This is what his life has been ruined over. A Harley Quinn tryhard?
Wow, what a degenerate and how sad to destroy your reputation over something (notice that I said something rather than someone) like this? These unnatural markings to one's body are a sign of mutilation, vanity, and individualism. A tattooed woman has reduced her femininity and disfigured her purity — as one doesn’t have the right to mark the flesh of God’s creation. Tattoos are unorthodox and evil. Period.

Last edited:

monsquid

Kingfisher
Girls shovelling food into their mouths is one of my pet peeves too. I'm disgusted when I see pictures of girls doing this. It's totally gross. I also don't want a girl to eat much in front of me. In Eastern Europe this is possible. Girls pick through their food and they actually turn down food a lot of the time. Girls in the UK where I live? You should see what they can shovel away when I'm in their company. Disgusting.

If you're overweight don't post pics of yourself eating food! Common sense, especially on a dating website.

With 60% of women between 20 and 34 overweight, I guess it's the new norm.

godfather dust

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Wow, what a degenerate and how sad to destroy your reputation over something (notice that I said something rather than someone) like this? These unnatural markings to one's body are a sign of mutilation, vanity, and individualism. A tattooed woman has reduced her femininity and disfigured her purity — as one doesn’t have the right to mark the flesh of God’s creation. Tattoos are unorthodox and evil. Period.
I generally would make the assumption that a woman with a sleeve tattoo and a choker on is looking for abusive men, which may have been why this guy decided to be an idiot and ruin his life.

I find such women disgusting and avoid interacting with them if at all possible.

I've noticed that aging beauties on FB talk a lot about their "stalkers" even though no one asked.

Because the western "modern" women craves attention and validation. Most men I know can have street altercations and not give a snuff about it in a few hours time.

A woman get's cold approached in daytime and you bet she will probably let all of her social circle and work colleagues know about it for a whole week.