Online-Girl Hamster Thread

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
This was pretty entertaining. Never heard of Luis J. Gomez, a standup comic, who made the mistake of having a girl-on-the-internet who thinks she's a comedian come on his podcast.

So these guys treat her like a comic, bantering, and all she does is act like a triggered girl-on-the-internet.

The whole podcast is pretty good.

All of her false victim gambits fall flat, boys ain't having it, and they fact check her claims, which triggers her more, and although claiming she is a comedian, and wants to be treated as such, she just ends up being the whiny hot chick who expects the world to conform to her feelings. She tries to pretend that her looks and skimpy outfits have nothing to do with internet success, that she has the same number of female fans as male fans, and is completely condescending to the three veteran comics in front of her. And they go with facts not feelings. And she goes:

"Awkward!!"

A good clip here:

Evidently, she did a take down video of the guys after. Couldn't find it, so, probably deleted in shame.

What makes this video particularly enjoyable is she floats all her hot girl illusion bubbles past these guys and they pop them one by one and she has no idea what to do.

It's like the old thing Patrice used to say about women, that the word they can't handle is "why,' because they aren't used to being challenged because guys want to sleep with them. These guys might have wanted to sleep with her, but as comics, they aren't going to let obvious bullshit slither by.

questor70

Ostrich
debeguiled said:

Personally I find the whole lot of them cringe-worthy with their Kevin Smith F-bomb every two syllables and sexual pun (did you cum?) tourette's syndrome. That is pretty much the epitome of "edgy" standup these days, like what was fictionalized in the wokified Twilight-zone pilot.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
rtwxhguctbu31.jpg

@ Vladimir Poontang

I LOL'D hard watchin those windbags on the REAL talk about Should men lead in relationships?

That girl Fantasia at the beginning knows the score. One of the few women who get it.

The only happy one on the panel you can tell is the one on the far left (that Mowry girl I think). Regardless of what she says, the body language gives her away as being the happiest of the group.

The far right one Adrienne Bailon, after years of posting semi-nudes online and hoping on alpha cock, she got a tubby little 'nice guy' to settle with. You can tell she's miserable. Israel Houghton is his name. Real fuckin winner. Google him. Absolute looks-mismatch.

The Asian one Jeannie Mai was married to her husband for 11 years before he no doubt dumped her. Never had kids with her, however he knocks up his new gf 6 months into their relationship, Jeanie finds out and gains 20 lbs almost due to depression. Nasty e-mails exchanged between her and new gf. Now she's dating has-been rapper Young Jeezy. There's a black pill for ya! 11 yrs of marriage, not one stinking kid. 6 mos relationship, new girl is prego! Women lose it when they are NOT VALIDATED! Putting a baby in your missus is one of the most natural ways to validate them. She was long expired. God I love when these know it all bimbos get crushed emotionally!

That hippo in the yellow I have no idea who she is or her status but I feel bad for her mattress.

P.s. Hope you are well Mr. Poontang. I remember the day I prayed for you in Mass.

JoeSomebody said:
@ Vladimir Poontang

I LOL'D hard watchin those windbags on the REAL talk about Should men lead in relationships?

That girl Fantasia at the beginning knows the score. One of the few women who get it.

The only happy one on the panel you can tell is the one on the far left (that Mowry girl I think). Regardless of what she says, the body language gives her away as being the happiest of the group.

The far right one Adrienne Bailon, after years of posting semi-nudes online and hoping on alpha cock, she got a tubby little 'nice guy' to settle with. You can tell she's miserable. Israel Houghton is his name. Real fuckin winner. Google him. Absolute looks-mismatch.

The Asian one Jeannie Mai was married to her husband for 11 years before he no doubt dumped her. Never had kids with her, however he knocks up his new gf 6 months into their relationship, Jeanie finds out and gains 20 lbs almost due to depression. Nasty e-mails exchanged between her and new gf. Now she's dating has-been rapper Young Jeezy. There's a black pill for ya! 11 yrs of marriage, not one stinking kid. 6 mos relationship, new girl is prego! Women lose it when they are NOT VALIDATED! Putting a baby in your missus is one of the most natural ways to validate them. She was long expired. God I love when these know it all bimbos get crushed emotionally!

That hippo in the yellow I have no idea who she is or her status but I feel bad for her mattress.

P.s. Hope you are well Mr. Poontang. I remember the day I prayed for you in Mass.

Wow you prayed for me? I'm humbled. Much appreciated. I think it worked because I'm not doing bad. I just sent you one back.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
Rush87 said:

Thanks.

You just caused an Neo-Inquisitionist to burn a witch.

And you have emboldened many more.

When will you people realize that Gordon Ramsey animated gifs cause actual harm?

Hold on. Someone is at the door. Be right back.

It is a guy with a torch and he wants me to come out and play.

I hope you're happy.

Hang on.

It was only Kona.

torchie_serious.gif

You should still feel guilty anyway though, forever.

This is just a different kind of scary.

Col. Mosby

Chicken
WashPo: "A new American tradition — the double quinceañera"

AT6ROVHVVQI6TMWSD434TWBNXM.jpg

Francis Gortaire Valencia, 30, center, gives candles to her friends who have been by her side. She came from Ecuador when she was 11. Her parents didn’t have the money to throw her the elaborate quincenera party that was such a part of her culture. Now successful and turning 30, she is making up for it, a microtrend among some Latinas who are now prosperous enough to throw themselves the party they didn’t get when they were 15 -- a double quincenera at 30.

By
Petula Dvorak
Columnist
001d0b29-58e9-4c07-b61f-eb3d61415e15.png

"At 29, Francis Gortaire was buying a condo, crushing it at work and enjoying a vibrant and supportive circle of friends she created for herself in the District. So she decided to revisit the idea of that neglected coming-of-age milestone as she approached another one — her 30th.

Introducing the Double Quinceañera."

AY74TBXVVQI6TMWSD434TWBNXM.jpg

"...you can see this as a feminist update of the moldy debutante tradition, when a girl entering womanhood is officially placed on the market. Here I am, world. This is who I’ve become, at 30. And I don’t need a wedding to wear tulle."

7PY6FIXVVMI6TMWSD434TWBNXM.jpg

“And, really, how often do we take time to celebrate a woman’s aging?”...

"As her cousin’s Latin-pop playlist boomed, Gortaire’s diverse life unfurled around her. There was her improv group crowd, the female drum squad she performs with, colleagues from her event planning company, graduate school roomies and (human) friends from the dog park."

"Deep breath.

“So, to the queer little Francis within and amongst all of you, I want to recognize her and be proud of her, and from this day forward be proud and open about that part of my life and identity,” she said.

Her friends gasped and cheered; some got a little teary. Many of them had no idea Gortaire is queer.

It was a coming-out, after all, of a fully realized woman. In a tiara."

Douglas Quaid

Kingfisher
Holy shit, that's sad. Women in general act like children, but this is pretty bad. She's turning 30 and most likely miserable about it on the inside, like most unmarried, childless women are when they turn 30. Instead of facing reality, she'd rather lie to herself and have everyone else lie to her too. The really sad thing is that most women my age act like this. It's unbearable to be around.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
Col. Mosby said:

And when they turn 60 they can celebrate being taken care of by the babies they didn't have.

(Seriously though, does anyone in those pictures look happy? All you can see is the manic glee of people doubling down past bad decisions. It has a feral freneticism to it. Like someone held a gun to their heads and said, "Smile.")