Only God Can Find You A Good Wife

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Careful Roosh. Jesus Christ is not immune from committing sin. He was fully capable of, but chose not to. Radically different. To assert otherwise denies the humanity of Christ. If Christ wasn't human, then human nature didn't ascend to heaven, and therefore there is still an unbridgeable gap between us and God and we end up with Islam.
Thanks for the clarification. My phrasing was poor. I removed it from my post.

I only believe that now, not when I was sleeping with the women. Looking back, for a woman to sleep with a transient stranger from a foreign land, she had to be in deep rebellion. She threw away her countrymen, her language, her nation for a fleeting sexual encounter with a faithless but novel man.

You will attract the mirror reflection of your spiritual state. I was in deep rebellion so the women I attracted were the same. For men who find this hard to believe because they met a "nice" women, they were in a more mild state of rebellion, so they met a woman who was only in a mild state of rebellion as well.

This is largely an intellectual discussion for me since I'm married and therefore I only find dating game interesting in terms of a "what if" exercise for me if things had gone differently. So if I'm mistaken, please do educate me.

It's my understanding that even if a man builds his attractiveness via making himself interesting, cool, and physically fit, most women including in traditional cultures expect men to initiate and/or close relationships and "court" them with the exception of arranged marriages or cultures where courtship occurs under parental supervision. (the friend whose home I live in now, RIP, had his daughter courted by a young man while she lived with him. Their marriage is going well.)

As I pointed out in a previous comment elsewhere, women are not terribly "rebellious" creatures but rather like water conform to the vessel they're in even in the cultures you met them. You just happened to be MORE interesting and cool than the local men. But is "MORE" of something necessarily "rebellious?" Did you just have an advantage of the local men in having more "shiny things" to offer and this is the cultural norm?

A funny story you may appreciate about a girl I dated back in the 1990's: She worked in the post office processing plant and found a hundred dollar bill. She knew that this has to be a setup so she turned it into the supervisor. Because she was so honest, she was offered the job to work at treasury to process million dollar bundles of money from truck to truck. She got an ulcer thinking of ways to snatch it and had to quit after she went on maternity leave. It was just TOO much temptation.

May I daresay suggest that you provided these women with a LOT of temptation to "rebel" AND that the younger, more naive women were even more susceptible? Do you think, quote, they "threw away their countrymen, language, and nation for a fleeting encounter". Perhaps you excited them (which you were skilled at doing), got them to lose their mind, and had a few nights of passion. But after that, they still knew their language and could have gone on to live good lives getting married and having kids. There's a huge discussion of whether PUAs and chads leave "alpha widows" in their wake, but perhaps these women without encountering them would have just gone on to have married a nice beta and started a family regardless. Are women these catlike creatures in need of leadership from us (and therefore, like children, not fully responsible for their actions as we are) or like us? To be leaders is to deny the feminist paradigm of gender equality.

As the father of a 4 year old girl, I asked myself whether if she grew up and met someone like you, and was unprepared (which she won't be with me advising her) and she had become "attracted" to you, gave you a one night stand, would she have thrown her life away? I wouldn't want her to think that. I'd want her to know that she wants to feel attractive and finds attractive, interesting men desirable. I think the problem with American women in particular is that they LACK an attraction to men. I have other books I'm catching up on now (I have a book club selection this week) but Lady is on my list (I have time, after all :)

Regarding work and pickups: Other stories I recall told to me by my father who was a salesman is that other salesmen were unusually good pickup artists. Dealing with people making cold calls and closing sales translated into good relations with women according to him. By the same token, I have read that the wage gap is due to women being poor negotiators in initiating salary discussions since men are better at making approaches to management to negotiate higher salaries (active versus passive negotiation) perhaps from men's role as relationship initiator.

This is largely an intellectual discussion for me since I'm married and therefore I only find dating game interesting in terms of a "what if" exercise for me if things had gone differently. So if I'm mistaken, please do educate me.

It's my understanding that even if a man builds his attractiveness via making himself interesting, cool, and physically fit, most women including in traditional cultures expect men to initiate and/or close relationships and "court" them with the exception of arranged marriages or cultures where courtship occurs under parental supervision. (the friend whose home I live in now, RIP, had his daughter courted by a young man while she lived with him. Their marriage is going well.)

As I pointed out in a previous comment elsewhere, women are not terribly "rebellious" creatures but rather like water conform to the vessel they're in even in the cultures you met them. You just happened to be MORE interesting and cool than the local men. But is "MORE" of something necessarily "rebellious?" Did you just have an advantage of the local men in having more "shiny things" to offer and this is the cultural norm?

A funny story you may appreciate about a girl I dated back in the 1990's: She worked in the post office processing plant and found a hundred dollar bill. She knew that this has to be a setup so she turned it into the supervisor. Because she was so honest, she was offered the job to work at treasury to process million dollar bundles of money from truck to truck. She got an ulcer thinking of ways to snatch it and had to quit after she went on maternity leave. It was just TOO much temptation.

May I daresay suggest that you provided these women with a LOT of temptation to "rebel" AND that the younger, more naive women were even more susceptible? Do you think, quote, they "threw away their countrymen, language, and nation for a fleeting encounter". Perhaps you excited them (which you were skilled at doing), got them to lose their mind, and had a few nights of passion. But after that, they still knew their language and could have gone on to live good lives getting married and having kids. There's a huge discussion of whether PUAs and chads leave "alpha widows" in their wake, but perhaps these women without encountering them would have just gone on to have married a nice beta and started a family regardless. Are women these catlike creatures in need of leadership from us (and therefore, like children, not fully responsible for their actions as we are) or like us? To be leaders is to deny the feminist paradigm of gender equality.

As the father of a 4 year old girl, I asked myself whether if she grew up and met someone like you, and was unprepared (which she won't be with me advising her) and she had become "attracted" to you, gave you a one night stand, would she have thrown her life away? I wouldn't want her to think that. I'd want her to know that she wants to feel attractive and finds attractive, interesting men desirable. I think the problem with American women in particular is that they LACK an attraction to men. I have other books I'm catching up on now (I have a book club selection this week) but Lady is on my list (I have time, after all :)

Regarding work and pickups: Other stories I recall told to me by my father who was a salesman is that other salesmen were unusually good pickup artists. Dealing with people making cold calls and closing sales translated into good relations with women according to him. By the same token, I have read that the wage gap is due to women being poor negotiators in initiating salary discussions since men are better at making approaches to management to negotiate higher salaries (active versus passive negotiation) perhaps from men's role as relationship initiator.

Years ago I had a job working for a German multi-national company, that handled precious metals refining. I remember several times pushing a big cart, with ten to fifteen million dollars of precious metals on it! I didn't feel a strong urge to steal it, but rather I experienced actual dizziness when I thought about the monetary value, and that if it were actually mine, how it would change my life.

I remember how they had posters and signs on the walls, reinforcing our desire to be honest and do the right thing, by having written reminders of criminal penalties for stealing objects so valuable. I always wanted to put up several posters reminding this company, of how integrity works both ways, and how they should not have sold nuclear reactor technology (they had their fingers in all sorts of industries) to Iran, when the U.S. Senate urged them not to do it! Oh, and they also built sniper rifle scopes and aircraft spotting search lights for the Nazis', during WW2. I wonder how many Americans, English and Russians got their heads shot off, thanks to this company's wares... Their website had nothing about that! Lol Yes, that would have made a good poster on the walls, too.

I have four stepdaughters and a big part of the reason I am here in the Philippines is for their sake, though they may never appreciate it. I didn't want to see them potentially corrupted by American culture. And I suspect their combination of brains and beauty would have worked against them, in America. I realize there are misbehaving alpha chads over here, too, but generally, for girls from a good family, they are much safer in the Philippines. And as they enter their twenties, marriage will be seen as a goal, rather than riding the cock carousel. Even for female college grads here with strong career ambitions, marriage and children is seen as very important, and not something to be unduly procrastinated.

Last edited:

Mike_Key

Woodpecker
This is a great thread.

What I will add is that you have to do it; you have to at some point stop talking about it. Guys want to date women but they should "do" - - if they want to get engaged and married. It's like my dad never bought a house because he was not terribly ambitions and, too, I would guess a coward. I knew him to be a coward in many things. People learned of how young I was, relatively, when I bought a home and they were shocked - but I'm not a coward and I have never been one. My dad not buying a house gave me an extra nudge.

So I think or guess you can sit around looking for actionable items or tasks but "do", that self improvement is great. But do it, the major part. Find her. She is probably right there enjoying and loving your same talents, topics and interests.

Action items: floss, brush teeth, good hair and skin, clothing, diet, fitness, ambition, etc. Your mileage may vary.

Too, when you do get her - learn about her family. This will greatly affect your future. They may be good people but too they can be bad-to-very bad; can you live with that?

If she's a keeper then make it happen. And be with her, where she is. And make it known that she will be with you, where you are, where you go. "No traveling alone" for either of you is also a good rule. To many times in modern days you have people in relationships alone, alone at parties or family gathering - this is super unconventional, uncouth, ghetto and weird.

Only God can find you a good wife. Yes, I agree.

But I've come to believe that if you are inactive - you get what you get. I believe that there is room for an energetic guy to seek, to search, to ask questions, to ask many questions, to learn of her past, to walk away from some girls that don't make the cut, to learn if your future in-laws will be helpful or a pain, to learn if the girl was ever estranged from her mom, did this girl ever travel to Las Vegas - sin city, how much baggage, how many ex-boyfriends - can you live with that?

There are countless questions to ask.

And you do want to be active otherwise you might have to deal with rough patches down the road.

If I had to say, I was active and passive. Initially, I let many girls walk away which I would call that me being active in simply hanging out with them - them being single of course. They will reveal their personal character to you, good or bad.

Then toward the end - because of school and career circumstances I became passive, if I'm honest. I trusted God, it has been great in many aspects but rough too. We all have a cross to carry. Even this "good wife" God found me needs daily work and improvement. Your mileage may vary.

Other questions:
Will your future mother and father in law invite you to dinner (she/they cook) every other Sunday night?

What are some other mega-important questions?

I once heard an Indian guy, married, successful with children ask a woman on the street - a stranger - when she told him that she had a Boyfriend - the Indian guy asked her:

"Boyfriend, what's that? When are you two going to get married?"

That really spoke to her. She stood there dumbfounded. That Indian guy could have been an angel from Heaven for all we know.

But he definitely made sense.

Marriage is much responsibility for both parties, rearing the kids and the husband working. But single and alone, you break yourselves down in different ways with no support.

John 3:16

Blade Runner

Pelican
Orthodox
I once heard an Indian guy, married, successful with children ask a woman on the street - a stranger - when she told him that she had a Boyfriend - the Indian guy asked her:

"Boyfriend, what's that? When are you two going to get married?"

That really spoke to her. She stood there dumbfounded. That Indian guy could have been an angel from Heaven for all we know.

But he definitely made sense.

While I think one needs to find the right person amidst all this mess (you can only "do it" if the juice is worth the squeeze) - I quoted this part of your post, since it was so good.

In that story, he was truly an Angel. Yes, wisdom is justified by her children.

While I think one needs to find the right person amidst all this mess (you can only "do it" if the juice is worth the squeeze) - I quoted this part of your post, since it was so good.

In that story, he was truly an Angel. Yes, wisdom is justified by her children.

I think many young women, even very attractive ones, at their core have fairly low self-esteem, and are afraid to escalate things towards marriage, with a high smv boyfriend. They are afraid of rejection and getting dumped. And I have known some guys who were in this situation, and played their women like a violin.... They were certainly not good men....

I think many young women, even very attractive ones, at their core have fairly low self-esteem, and are afraid to escalate things towards marriage, with a high smv boyfriend. They are afraid of rejection and getting dumped. And I have known some guys who were in this situation, and played their women like a violin.... They were certainly not good men....

I think there's a window, say, between 17 to 22 or so when women do have these insecurities where they aren't on their own yet. They're living off of their parents after all and that's why so many college courtships work out so well. At least when I was young (during the stone age.)

After they get to work, have clubbed a bit, and living on their own, the mass culture replaces their parents' influence and they feel like they're men in that they pay their own rent, they have lots of guys hitting on them when they go out to clubs, and then they're in a different mindset.

wannable alpha

Woodpecker
Most young men and women have no idea of their SMV or marriage market value. They haven't developed a mindset of "I have a thousand options". If you are in the right place at the right time, it is easy to lock down a high value woman. The problem arises when her head is filled with ideas of "you can do better than him" by her family (usually the mom) and friends.

The high quantity of interactions you must have with strangers to maintain a sex life is the killer of married life. The fewer women you talk to and get attached to, the better. The less you follow the desires of your passions, the more you can pray to God for help. If He wants me to have a wife, and believes it will aid in my salvation or the salvation of a woman, it will happen without me having to exert any psychological manipulations or strenuous effort. All I have to do is maintain my faith in Him and respond to the woman He sends with the masculinity, abilities, and speech that He gave me as I am. I have no current wife prospects, and don’t know when I will meet a woman again, but paradoxically I’m closer than ever to the prospect of marriage, and only God knows if it will one day happen. I leave it up to Him.

Its interesting how similar that is to what the MGTOW guys are advocating especially those on Monk Mode. They seem more fulfilled compared to their former days as a fornicator. Probably due to a more virtuous life compared to their former habits.

Not to mention how much of a money drain seeking fornication is. When they discover how much money they have when they avoid fornicating relationships.

If a man is married he is meant to be off the market, ideally permanently as he focuses more on the things of God and the higher purpose he is aiming for in Jesus Christ.

But for some men, it may be God's intention that they never find wives.

A door closed in one area opens other doors. It is mainly a blessing(1 Corinthians 7:1).

1 Corinthians 7:32-34
32I want you to be free from concern. The unmarried man is concerned about the work of the Lord, how he can please the Lord. 33But the married man is concerned about the affairs of this world, how he can please his wife, 34and his interests are divided. The unmarried woman or virgin is concerned about the work of the Lord, how she can be holy in both body and spirit. But the married woman is concerned about the affairs of this world, how she can please her husband.

1 Corinthians 7:35-38
35I am saying this for your own good, not to restrict you, but in order to promote proper decorum and undivided devotion to the Lord.

36However, if someone thinks he is acting inappropriately toward his betrothed, and if she is beyond her youth and they ought to marry,d let him do as he wishes; he is not sinning; they should get married. 37But the man who is firmly established in his heart and under no constraint, with control over his will and resolve in his heart not to marry the virgin,e he will do well.

38So then, he who marries the virgin does well, but he who does not marry her does even better.

3Then some Pharisees came and tested Him by asking, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any reason?”

4Jesus answered, “Have you not read that from the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’a 5and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’b? 6So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.”

7“Why then,” they asked, “did Moses order a man to give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?c

8Jesus replied, “Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because of your hardness of heart; but it was not this way from the beginning. 9Now I tell you that whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman, commits adultery.d

10His disciples said to Him, “If this is the case between a man and his wife, it is better not to marry.”

11“Not everyone can accept this word,” He replied, “but only those to whom it has been given. 12For there are eunuchs who were born that way; others were made that way by men; and still others live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

Rob Banks

Pelican
@infowarrior1

OK, but if you're going to live like a monk, why not actually become a monk (or friar)?

I could see myself finding peace as a monk, but not as an unmarried celibate layman. The latter would simply be too depressing as I grew old.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I see a lot of men in the manosphere who want a traditional wife because they are motivated by reasons originating in fear and some degree of self centered thinking.

"I don't want to be divorce raped."
"I don't want her to take the kids."
"I don't want to be cucked."
"I don't want to be putting my dick somewhere ten other guys have."
"I don't want her to have an attitude.
"I don't want someone who's going to try to maintain a career."
"I don't want anyone old and jaded."
"I don't want her to have slutty friends."

Imagine God listening to this and thinking "gee, are there any other qualifiers you'd like to make before I humbly grant you your request?"

What's worse is that a lot of guys are not committed to abandoning sin when they make these demands. It's like asking for the Mona Lisa when God knows they're going to toss it in their rodent-infested attic anyway.

Turn your thought process around and ask what you're going to do for God, not what God's going to do for you.

"Lord, grant me the task of providing for and protecting someone in their innocence or if it is your will bringing back to Your grace someone who is redeemable by my guidance through you, Lord. Give me the sacred duty to preserve what is good or make good what has been tarnished. I ask this in Your name's sake, for Yours is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, for ever and ever, Amen."

@infowarrior1

OK, but if you're going to live like a monk, why not actually become a monk (or friar)?

I could see myself finding peace as a monk, but not as an unmarried celibate layman. The latter would simply be too depressing as I grew old.

One should be at peace at much as being married as being single. Given the words of Jesus it does seem to be a blessed state as much as it is being married.

Either way anyone who is an incel because of some issue with themselves that is hard or impossible to fix should find their contentment in Jesus Christ. Because I do observe many of them actually looked deformed in some fashion.

If you desire a Wife ask God and do what you have to do.

The above is my current stance in regards to my life personally. I never had the experience of having a Girlfriend in my entire life so I am not so inclined towards marriage. If God desires or I ask God then let it be. If not its just fine also.

Rob Banks

Pelican
I see a lot of men in the manosphere who want a traditional wife because they are motivated by reasons originating in fear and some degree of self centered thinking.

Imagine God listening to this and thinking "gee, are there any other qualifiers you'd like to make before I humbly grant you your request?"

What's worse is that a lot of guys are not committed to abandoning sin when they make these demands. It's like asking for the Mona Lisa when God knows they're going to toss it in their rodent-infested attic anyway.

Turn your thought process around and ask what you're going to do for God, not what God's going to do for you.

"Lord, grant me the task of providing for and protecting someone in their innocence or if it is your will bringing back to Your grace someone who is redeemable by my guidance through you, Lord. Give me the sacred duty to preserve what is good or make good what has been tarnished. I ask this in Your name's sake, for Yours is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, for ever and ever, Amen."
Great post, Leonard.

I will add these two very relevant Roosh clips (each video is set to correct the timestamp and each clip is about a minute long):

Mike_Key

Woodpecker
I kinda forget where this thread has been and where it's going but one things I wanted to add to my last post is that approaching (or I should say learning of a girl/woman) - because after all you still have to approach a girl or woman unless you are set-up by Friends and family to date the one; approaching is fun; dating or courting is fun, getting marriage is kinda intense ... but once you move on and have kids ... that is very eye opening and rewarding.

Well, about kids. Once I had a dream and in that dream my wife was taken away from me, it was very vivid. And by taken away from me, I mean that she died right before my eyes. It happened very quickly in the dream and for a split second I thought, How can I save her? She was lost and I couldn't save her. In the next split second my thoughts immediately went to my kids. Where were they? How can I save them? I need to move on. Now. And that was the end of the dream. But it was very animated and had a feeling to it. It was violent, forceful, piercing and profound.

That's how it happened, but, don't forget in real life my wife is still alive. : )

Anyhow, now to the rewarding part about kids. It has been great lately to see what my kids are learning about - - the world, computing, math and basically everything.

It, too, has been rewarding to see them excel at things and ask interesting questions. For the last 3 years they've been in formal fight training ... but the fun details are something like - - seeing them parry my punches. (under-rated but very powerful technique) I'm striking them in the face - or trying to, desperately and it's frustrating because I can't land a shot. Then comes their solid back round kick to my ribs. It's awesome. I hope they get advanced degrees in something computing or math related ... and not MMA but it sure is fun. And, I'm sure most of you with kids have similar stories.

For the young guys here without kids and not married, I want to add words too of excitement and upbeat feelings; not simply "dang, it can be hard and challenging".

John 3:16

Last edited:

Chains of Peter

Woodpecker
I had a shot at having a picture-perfect dream TradCath wife the first two months of this year. She was demure, docile and always full of smiles, if somewhat too quiet and not interested in movies and TV. Inwardly I said, "God, it's either her or the religious life."

She decided she wasn't meant to be with me.

If I was the me of ten years ago, I'd try to figure out neurotically what went wrong and beg for her to come back. But this time, I didn't even question her decision and haven't tried to remain friends. We broke up just a week before the lockdowns.

I've started praying (again) for a suitable partner for marriage but what I'm trying to figure out now is what God's "yes" and "no" looks like. Once again I have to consider seriously whether the religious life is for me. What bothers me is whether I'm suited for this change because it's legitimate or only viewing it as a consolation prize for not getting the family I wanted. But I think one datapoint in favor of this desire being legitimate is--the VirusRegime.

I work in a global corporate scientific testing company and they're all-in on removing everyone's freedom. Right now they are trying to get us report leaving our vicinity (city or county?) for the purposes of COVID-1984, whether business or personal. To me that is a load of BS and right now I'm looking into whether I can challenge this rule legally. If I can't win, I'll quit--no notice. But given how the entire corporate world has signaled their allegiance to CoronaviRaceWar, it doesn't look like there's anywhere I can go that won't repeat this behavior. That leaves only the consecrated life and in the Catholic Church, only the SSPX has resisted the Flu World Order (which I expect, because they resisted Vatican II).

bmw633

Woodpecker
Originally posted on RooshV.com

married-couple-field-1024x683.jpg

For nearly two decades, I believed that game (i.e. pickup) was the best method men could use to find a wife. All a man had to do was master the art of seduction, interact with hundreds or thousands of women, sleep with many of them, and then, as if by magic, one “good” woman will fall in love with him through statistical probability and then he will live happily ever after. This belief was a result of incredible deception—my game efforts blocked the likelihood of a strong pair bond more than not. Now that I’m not running any game or approaching women at all, but serving God instead of the false god of game, my chances of marriage are infinitely higher.

The most common complaint I hear from men about my basic Christian stance against pre-marital sex and the use of game is that it makes the likelihood of marriage “impossible.” Dating and fornication are absolute requirements in order to marry, they insist, because women see them as requirements, and as men we must follow women and do what they want—as if we’re being held at gunpoint—or else we won’t get want we want, because following a woman into sin is acceptable in your quest to create a healthy family. If you approach marriage as a goal, as just as another life checkbox to be completed after losing your virginity, graduating from college, moving out of the house, and getting a career, then you are 100% correct that not having pre-marital sex would block the formation of marriage with a secular woman who is looking to put a checkmark next to marriage, because who is crazy enough to marry someone they haven’t yet diddled under the influence of alcohol?

sex-regret.jpg

In such a case, you will get your marriage, but with a rebellious woman. What you sign up for, quite literally on the dotted line, is a glorified roommate you have sex with and are legally required to provide for, but no more. God will not grace your marriage unless you subvert your worldly desire for marriage, a checkmark, to first serve Him.

Looking back at my experiences with women, I don’t see one that was worth marrying. How could that be? Didn’t I meet a thousand women in my life? Many thousands. I didn’t meet a good woman due to the fact that I was an odious fornicator, and God protects females who have faith in Him away from fornicators. All the women I dated and slept with were in a state of rebellion just like me. They wanted to have sex, I wanted to have sex, and we could fall together for fleeting ecstasy while thinking that we were adding to our lives when we were actually subtracting from it.

When you are in a state of rebellion, you will meet and attract the mirror reflection of yourself. Don’t believe for a second that you are so attractive or smooth that you corrupted a woman who chose God. If that was the case, and a woman who claimed to be walking with Christ slept with you quickly, her faith was for appearances only, to fool you into thinking she’s a “good” girl, and the type of man who can be fooled by a girl of dubious faith is one who has dubious faith himself.

You will fail if you put the search for a wife into your own hands, because out of the many billions of women on this planet, and all the flaws, weaknesses, and warning signs a woman can have, you will never be qualified enough to make the correct choice, no matter how much game you have or how many books you read. Only God can help you make the right choice. If you decide on a wife without faith, she will be decided by your penis. You will try to find a woman who is as physically attractive as you can land, just like every other man on this planet who is blinded by his lust instead of his thirst for Christ. You will spend the prime of your life searching the world for a girl whose value is way above yours, using incorrect standards that will make no bearing on her worth as a wife, and almost certainly fail in the end.

online-dating-options.jpg

If you want a checkmark, go talk to a thousand women and persuade one to marry you. If you want arm candy, go to a favela or Asian slum and flash your cash. If you want not to be lonely, go find a woman who is scared of being alone just like you. But by choosing a wife in these ways, you will suffer from terrible regret, because we don’t live by checkmarks, lust, or companionship alone—we live to serve God, which your worldly choice denies.

So does that mean I’ve given up on marriage? Quite the opposite. Before, marriage gave up on me. I wasn’t mature or suitable enough. I was still a boy, though instead of crying out for candy, I cried out for sex, and what fruits could have possibly come from that? Only sex, and a passionate affair here or there that was based more on lust than love. I can tell you that as a 40-year-old man, I have never been in a real relationship. I have never loved a woman as Christ loves me. The incredible quantity of women I’ve talked to in my life has made no difference with that outcome—I could have met fifty thousand women and the result would have been the same.

Since I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior, I have not fornicated with a woman. I have approached less than ten women in total, and only did so because they were staring at me and I wanted to see if they were sent by God. I have been on wife interview meetings (i.e. dates) with three women, and used that time to evaluate them for marriage, not to test drive their bodies because I’m enslaved to my passions. With this new approach, I have not had any STD or pregnancy scares. I have not been stood up or treated like dirt. I have not had my heart broken or broken a woman’s heart, and even with these three woman, I arrived closer to the prospect of marriage than the experience of dating innumerable women before them.

The high quantity of interactions you must have with strangers to maintain a sex life is the killer of married life. The fewer women you talk to and get attached to, the better. The less you follow the desires of your passions, the more you can pray to God for help. If He wants me to have a wife, and believes it will aid in my salvation or the salvation of a woman, it will happen without me having to exert any psychological manipulations or strenuous effort. All I have to do is maintain my faith in Him and respond to the woman He sends with the masculinity, abilities, and speech that He gave me as I am. I have no current wife prospects, and don’t know when I will meet a woman again, but paradoxically I’m closer than ever to the prospect of marriage, and only God knows if it will one day happen. I leave it up to Him.

man-church.jpg

To a man with little or no faith, my words will have no effect. I must be wrong since I have no wife, and so he will look for flights to Ukraine, Colombia, or Thailand. He will strain to solve his problem himself through his material and sexual powers, and even if he finds a wife, she will be a wife in category only, because she is not bonded to him in any way beyond economics or emotional attraction, and he is only bonded to her because of an easily-broken marriage contract. What will keep them together? What will limit their vices and block out the growing evils of society that attempt to pull their new family apart? Nothing, because it’s only God that can find your wife and keep her by your side. It’s God we first serve when we enter into marriage, an institution that He created for our own good, and it’s God we will be married to even if we don’t happen to marry in this world.

Read Next: 6 Signs That A Woman Is In Rebellion

TX3Z3vEnO_Y

Nice article. George Bruno started meeting a higher class of woman once he lost the ZZ Top beard. He said only biker chicks were interested in him before.

Just a suggestion. Finding a Godly woman is like finding a Unicorn these days, unless you go to a place with no TV, no internet, no smartphones.

loremipsum

Kingfisher
@infowarrior1

I agree. Maybe it's true that God can only find you wife (providing you are doing the work) but it's not something your average man in his 20s full of hormones wants to hear, especially if they are being told to stay celibate.

You kinda remind me of something I like saying. "You can't make a 'ho into a housewife" is a dastardly lie. If you couldn't do that, then civilization, monogamy, and family would be completely impossible.