OnlyFans / Online camgirls

username

Ostrich
Gold Member
Damn that's horrible they are promoting that garage on Tiktok which is likely to nab a ton of under 18 year old girls. Once they capture a girl the goal post will constantly be moving in her mind. "No nudes" becomes "well maybe a few topless pics" and then "just a few all nudes" and shortly there after she is sending 10 minute masturbation videos out to her audience. I imagine there is probably a private messaging system and girls will get inundated with offers of sex for money. "Non nude model" to prostitute in no time.

I can't imagine having a teen daughter right now. Even if you brought her up right she will have friends or classmates whoring themselves out on that site while flashing their cash around. Meanwhile she is a cashier at a local restaurant making minimum wage. The gravitational pull of easy money is difficult to resist.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
What is the solution?. Some of you must have young daughters, what is your plan? Be on top of all of this and keep your daughters locked in the basement until they are 18?

Homeschool them and make sure you vett their friends?

I’d be worried being overly strict would just speed all of this up, like a preachers daughter who turns out to be a massive slut

I guess monitoring your kids internet use and restricting what websites they can access is a start (like parental controls on a tv)

Also explain to them at a young age why they should not want to be a whore it start in sec work.

bucky

Ostrich
What is the solution?. Some of you must have young daughters, what is your plan? Be on top of all of this and keep your daughters locked in the basement until they are 18?

Homeschool them and make sure you vett their friends?

I’d be worried being overly strict would just speed all of this up, like a preachers daughter who turns out to be a massive slut

I guess monitoring your kids internet use and restricting what websites they can access is a start (like parental controls on a tv)

Also explain to them at a young age why they should not want to be a whore it start in sec work.

I have a daughter who's a toddler now. My plan is to home school and hope she takes after my devout Catholic wife. Pray a lot too.

They say a lot of the wanton behavior you see from women nowadays has to do with "daddy issues" so I'm careful to hug her a lot, tell her I love her frequently, and I play with her when she wants, which is most of the time. Hopefully it works. The lockdowns have been somewhat beneficial for me in many ways, and one has been keeping her away from the world outside and it's influences.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
I have a daughter who's a toddler now. My plan is to home school and hope she takes after my devout Catholic wife. Pray a lot too.

They say a lot of the wanton behavior you see from women nowadays has to do with "daddy issues" so I'm careful to hug her a lot, tell her I love her frequently, and I play with her when she wants, which is most of the time. Hopefully it works. The lockdowns have been somewhat beneficial for me in many ways, and one has been keeping her away from the world outside and it's influences.

The fact that you and your wife are a positive influence helps a lot I’m sure.

But at what age will you have this conversation about sex workers, cam girls, only fans, the dark side of the internet etc?

it would surely be a mistake to not have that conversation, but I have no children at this point, but having a son is a different challenge

MtnMan

Woodpecker
I have a 13 month old daughter too, and this stuff is crazy for sure. Its going to continue and go to heights that we cannot imagine right now by the time our daughters are tweens/teens.

Since there are many challenges in line before this time, I haven't come up with a solid plan, but I have put thought into it. We will probably home school her based on the craziness that is public school in a very "liberal" state and because she is not vaccinated at all, we still have a religious exemption, but that is likely to be gone soon.

As stated by bucky, I think the best I can do is be a strong, supportive and loving dad. My relationship with my wife will serve as a model, and I will serve as a model for how men should behave. I don't plan on keeping her locked down with a chastity belt, I want her to have her own free will and independence as she grows up. It will be a balancing act to teach her about the world and its numerous pitfalls without being too preachy and creating the proverbial "preacher's daughter".

Its not an easy time to think about having kids, but we must do the best we can. I plan on having another kid, despite all of this.

Little boys have their own challenges too. Growing up in a society that blames everything on you is pretty messed up. Its an unhealthy environment for bother genders, but I plan on giving them the best foundation I possibly can to deal with this clown world.

bucky

Ostrich
The fact that you and your wife are a positive influence helps a lot I’m sure.

But at what age will you have this conversation about sex workers, cam girls, only fans, the dark side of the internet etc?

it would surely be a mistake to not have that conversation, but I have no children at this point, but having a son is a different challenge

She's far too little for that now, but I agree, it's a conversation we'll have to have. One advantage I have is that my wife is from Central America and in her culture it's far more acceptable to tell girls what boils down to "look, just don't be a whore, OK?"

She's far too little for that now, but I agree, it's a conversation we'll have to have. One advantage I have is that my wife is from Central America and in her culture it's far more acceptable to tell girls what boils down to "look, just don't be a whore, OK?"
IMHO it's never too soon to start being consistent with the messaging, even if you're not addressing specific topics.

My strategy with a couple of issues was to play on the "daddy's approval" angle. For example, with tattoos: starting relatively young (8-ish) if we saw a girl with tattoos I'd express disappointment, say something along the lines of "what a shame, she could be an attractive girl, but..." ; not belabour it either, just very occasionally. My thinking was if I came out and said, "don't you EVER get a tattoo or else!" then the first time they'd want to do a teen-rebel "F**k you, Dad!" they'd go and get a tattoo. Wanting to seek approval or avoid disapproval is more effective. Anyway, YMMV but in my personal experience: 18+ years and still no tattoos.

My youngest stepdaughter, around eight, loves to make videos for her Tik Tok account. Recently I looked at her phone (which I paid for) and noticed her account was open. I watched some of her videos and was disturbed by what I saw. She would do a dance number (a copy of some MTV style hiphop music video) and even sometimes stick out her tongue, in an awkward attempt to appear sexy! I admit the film Cuties came to mind (though not near as bad). Sometimes she will have a "dance off" against other kids, to see who is the best. I went through her subscriber's list, which was fortunately mostly just kids, but also some drag queens (a common thing in the Philippines for some reason). But in general, anyone could be watching her videos. I tried to talk to her, but didn't get very far. I spoke to her mom, who seemed mildly bothered by it, but basically shrugged her shoulders regarding the matter.

The three older girls seem to not make these videos anymore, or at least very rarely, from what I can see. But I have a feeling the youngest girl is a bit of a narcissist. She is crazy about taking pics of herself and putting them on social media. I will say that she is intelligent and a strong personality, who likes things her way, and goes nuts if she does not get what she wants. I cringe at the thought of her being a teenager.

Anyway, I hope with the passage of time that she will mature and not get into trouble, but I am not so sure that will be the case. And so this thread has been of great interest to me. I could imagine her sleazy biological father telling her ten years from now, "yeah, you should get on Onlyfans, you would make lots of money!" But he is currently completely out of her life, and they have never met. He is running scared because child support is catching on in the Philippines. But in time he will most likely show up.

DeWoken

Sparrow
@MovingForward2050,

Have you brainstormed other hobbies that your girl can do? I think the youngest often fall victim to the influence of their older siblings. In one direction you have a jealousy over their advanced maturity and status and in the other maybe jealousy over lack of discipline. It's probably hard to see the direct lines of influence and her ideas and behaviors may seem organic at first glance. I'm sure she'd take to a more constructive hobby if you figured one out for her.