OnlyFans / Online camgirls

Australia Sucks

Banned
Other Christian

View attachment 49238

View attachment 49239
The level of thirst is insane. Millionaires dating her simply because she is not fat. The west has degraded to the point that any woman under 40 that is not fat can date a millionaire.

St Bernard

Pigeon
Catholic
The level of thirst is insane. Millionaires dating her simply because she is not fat. The west has degraded to the point that any woman under 40 that is not fat can date a millionaire.

https://www.seeking.com/hypergamy

It's hilarious that the cat is out of the bag on this one now.

This is a female-oriented dating site if their statistics are correct (4:1 attractive women to successful millionaires).

It seems that when society is no longer under the grasp of Christian social ethics, this is the end point. I think it's easy to assume that this will be normalized and more prominent in the years to come. There is no longer any illusion about compatibility, greater moral purpose, or unconditional love in secular dating. That isn't to say that dating has ever been pure or completely selfless, but it's an existentially dark and nihilistic thing to be this forward and brazen with it.

andy dufresne

Pelican
Other Christian

This is a female-oriented dating site if their statistics are correct (4:1 attractive women to successful millionaires).

It seems that when society is no longer under the grasp of Christian social ethics, this is the end point. I think it's easy to assume that this will be normalized and more prominent in the years to come. There is no longer any illusion about compatibility, greater moral purpose, or unconditional love in secular dating. That isn't to say that dating has ever been pure or completely selfless, but it's an existentially dark and nihilistic thing to be this forward and brazen with it.
Borats smug look at the bottom of that page is priceless.

TheosisSeeker

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen

Yes, it's always been this way to an extent. The problem is the internet and social media blew the entire thing wide open.

Back in the day, women could choose successful men within their small town or circle. Now they can choose milionaires or illusory millionaires across the globe.

But I ask is a woman like this really a prize? I don't think so.

I'm all for being successful, but I find women who engage in this vile.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
But that does not refute my point. Once upon a time men had standards and prostitutes had to be attractive. Apparently that is not required anymore.
I almost hate to talk about this topic, "almost" because people do need to be aware of how bad it really is out there, from whatever connection in the society you have to young girls or women (parents, men who are "dating," etc). Besides the fact that tech has enabled this as the next stage after facebook (first), then smartphone dating apps, people need to understand really why it is happening. Notice that even if this did take places in the past at some time, it was very very rare and certainly pretty unknown to most even if 1:100 guys "realize" something similar was going on back in the day. This (sugar) exploded into the mid 2010s like all smartphone and dating apps did, but it was a late arrival for being so different and tinder wasn't yet de-sensitized. My theory is that once (2014-15?) tinder was understood to be done/ gone/stupid the savvy realized that it was the last thing remaining to flip the script. Guys would talk about that on the forum of yesteryear, as an example. All of these fake relationship and monetary or meal scamming endeavors are all anti-trust endeavors that run 2-4 year courses of total decline. Why would a man even try, or bother, with a young girl even for monetary exchange or travel/promises? Barely any woman aren't fat anymore, that's why (and the mid 20s girls are jaded, unpleasant, and also been through their own ringer). ALSO, young women are largely clueless, beyond their thirst for experience and having some awareness of their "goods." Throw a touch of everyone's doing it and you have a disaster in your midst. What I still can't figure out is why guys pay, even for 7s, the degree to which they pay. These women are by definition disposable pleasures, if even that. I have the same view of guys that go out on 2-4 dates a week these days, by the way, too. I know these guys and I always ask them if they are getting exhausted with the rat race that is going nowhere due to the lack of contribution from women in the west. It turns out, and should be quite obvious to most guys on the forum even now, that both traditional relationships and this sort of nonsense are both better in other countries, and even if you "waste" money going out, "dating" or having fun, you can justify it because the costs aren't high and the woman is actually feminine (or at least acts somewhat appropriately in that fashion).

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
It turns out, and should be quite obvious to most guys on the forum even now, that both traditional relationships and this sort of nonsense are both better in other countries, and even if you "waste" money going out, "dating" or having fun, you can justify it because the costs aren't high and the woman is actually feminine (or at least acts somewhat appropriately in that fashion).

I was thinking about this the other day. I have met a girl in the FSU and I was mentioning how bad it is in Western countries with the LGBT agenda. Your treading on dangerous ground with such topics in the West. But despite the problems in such countries (i.e. extremely sharp elbows and divorce in Russia), it is refreshing to be at ease to say whatever you went. Needless to say, it won't be too long until I bring up such topics. One Ukrainian brought up a guy named Maxim "Tesak" Martsinkevich, who was known for his targeted killing of drug dealers and paedophiles. She said this was the kind of thing she preferred about FSU countries.

Anyway, the girl I mentioned in the firs sentence has a female friend who is studying with one goal in mind - to become the leader of her country. Her primary aims are to kill the current leadership, mete out the death penalty for the alphabet people and kick out foreigners. You may think it a little extreme, but it's much better than what they have in the West.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Do they have a real awareness of how bad it truly is in the West? That is, do they just know it generally sucks and the west is a huge influence, mostly bad but not all bad, and thus they nod and agree? I think there is a decent number of guys on the forum, at least from what I can tell, who would experience with them "how is it hard for you to get a decent woman in the west?" which is only a question you get from 4s, 5s, or different races (non caucasian), in general, in the west.

rainy

Pelican
Other Christian
It is interesting that peak “feminism”, “equality” and opportunity for women has resulted in more of them becoming prostitutes than ever before.

In their minds they have a world of opportunity at their hands, the deck stacked in their favor, and all they can muster in return…is a return to the oldest profession in human history.

Being a whore.

At least pre-internet it was a far more dangerous profession which resulted in it being a last resort. But due to the apparent safety of being virtual, girls now aspire to be whores. Even non-whores are jealous of successful whores.

TheosisSeeker

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
People have spoken about the ramifications of women being given too much freedom for ages. Older societies and certain modern ones (Islamic countries and others) realize(ed) this.

You can map the beginning of the fall of a nation or empire when degeneracy and female power rise.

There are very few women who have the skills and personality traits who can say successfully lead a nation. I can't name any off the top of my head, but they may exist. So, statistically why they are put in positions of power is beyond me.

The continued incompetency of female and other diverse leaders is leading to a slow full on collapse of the economy and society.

I can't state that this is the only reason (it's definitely not) but when you elevate a group of incompetent people to the top not on skills, but on race, gender, or other things, the system is doomed to eventually fail.

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian
As has been said, we need to shut down all simping until we find out what the hell is going on.
We are living in the age of the beta male (Or however you want to refer to the weak vs dominate male hierarchy). The information, tech and service economy has been a windfall for betas and feminists. I doubt there has ever been a time in history when betas had so much wealth and power in a society.

On top of that, you have technology and feminism enabling and encouraging women to delay and shun marriage/child rearing to become defacto sex workers.

And if course ever greater numbers of men growing up with weak and/or non-existent fathers to guide them on the pitfalls of female nature, and to slap them in the head for spending too much time wanking in their basement.

And to top it all off, you have the upper crust of men who have benefitted from asset bubbles and things like sports and entertainment. And tools like instagram giving them direct access to pools of eager women. If you are some young cutie why would you settle down with some boring middle class guy in a starter home, when you can hoe yourself out, party for years, hoping to get a DM from a pro athlete?

I grew up with a weak and absent father and raging feminist mother who hated men due to my dad’s pathetic antics. I was extremely blue pilled on male/female dynamics well into my 20s. Even in my most pathetic days I would have never considered gifting anything to an internet cam girl. It boggles my mind how broken these men can be.

Last edited:

rainy

Pelican
Other Christian
Literally, imagine taking 5 secs to pull down your pants and take a picture of your naked butt.

Then being of the mindset that doing that, is your greatest talent and what you're going to offer as a benefit to society. With years of education behind you and opportunity in front of you, taking pics of your buttcheeks is the culmination of your capabilities.

That is the mindset of many young women, at best.

Shaking their cheeks for a ticktock video is how they define accomplishment. Takes more talent to boil an egg.

Then it of course continues down the road of actually being a whore.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Even in my most pathetic days I would have never considered gifting anything to an internet cam girl. It boggles my mind how broken these men can be.
I understand this but what one frequently underestimates is also how much money a few (or many) of these losers have. I think also that tech and advertising/oversexed media and distractions gave the middle of the road to average loser/blue pill types the dream of paying, something that also was not in their face decades earlier - where they wouldn't even have a live interaction, let alone think of approaching in person.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Literally, imagine taking 5 secs to pull down your pants and take a picture of your naked butt.

Then being of the mindset that doing that, is your greatest talent and what you're going to offer as a benefit to society. With years of education behind you and opportunity in front of you, taking pics of your buttcheeks is the culmination of your capabilities.

That is the mindset of many young women, at best.

Shaking their cheeks for a ticktock video is how they define accomplishment. Takes more talent to boil an egg.

Then it of course continues down the road of actually being a whore.
Too much time for leisure, too much spoiling, and too little real work to do on top of that all.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
And let’s face it, probably a father (even a conservative one) that embraced her going to college, living in a luxury apartment near degenerate bars and nightlife, and prioritizing career over family.
Sad, but true. It's amazing how quickly things (society) can be lost and people look at you like you're the crazy one, when you point it out.