OnlyFans / Online camgirls

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic
I don't believe she is now a multi-millionaire due to Onlyfans. The plastic surgery looks decent, but who would spend big money to view an older mom body when you can easily find a fresh 19 year old?
Supply and demand though. It's easier to find a fit 19 year old than a fit mom. The younger girls usually have to make more of an effort to get a lot of attention online, for example with more sexually explicit content or fetish oriented stuff.

LothropStoddard

Pigeon
Trad Catholic
It is interesting that peak “feminism”, “equality” and opportunity for women has resulted in more of them becoming prostitutes than ever before.

In their minds they have a world of opportunity at their hands, the deck stacked in their favor, and all they can muster in return…is a return to the oldest profession in human history.

Being a whore.

At least pre-internet it was a far more dangerous profession which resulted in it being a last resort. But due to the apparent safety of being virtual, girls now aspire to be whores. Even non-whores are jealous of successful whores.
Prostitutes are trash. Earlier in this very century the average individual had a natural disgust at the very thought of a prostitute. Now prostitution is something young girls aspire to? Money is now God (we know what people of a different faith that is most true for) so we need to get back to the transcendent and away from lucre and mammon. Unfortunately the materialistic masses would need a lot of convincing.

bacon

Ostrich
Gold Member
I wonder how strongly validation is a driving force behind girl's joining onlyfans. In their mind, the rush from being desired so strongly by men that guys are willing to pay money for pictures/videos of them surely has be a huge boost to a young woman's narcisistic tendencies.

paternos

Kingfisher
Catholic
The truth: This is sin; Sexual immorality.

Sin leads to an immediate disconnect from God, shame, guilt and fear. We will see Onlyfans suicides in a few years, regret and pain.

Jewish psychiatrists are fascinated by dissecting the human and re-engineering patterns. Re-engineering the emotions, the feedback of God, that comes from sin.

In their envisoned reality it's all just human, the human god, and then only rejection by man matters.
  • Rejection by women - Women fear rejection of women (as humans are the secular God, that's all that matters). They try to engineer is that it it is powerful and that instead of rejection you get appreciation by women. "Wow, she is making so much money and having fun."
  • Rejection by men - Women fear rejection of men. They try to engineer: "there are 1000s of men, who pay and like you, you can find the bets man now, pick out of 1000s of men"
  • And secondary you have money, fun, a story, no debt (because money), comfortable life
In the end, the human reaction doesn't even matter, they know it's sin and that hurts.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Pray for men addicted to fornication and the female form to get on their knees and repent.

Screenshot from 2022-11-24 04-52-51.jpg

Pray for the women whose hearts have been dimmed by sex trafficking themselves.

[this is real]

FMS0Jov36qwH.png

Last edited:

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian

[this is real]

FMS0Jov36qwH.png
I guess we know why he killed himself. The whole problem of OF in itself aside, it's completely unnecessary to even bring up his death in that context. Something very sick about this woman, wouldn't even be surprised if she killed him outright or effectively through tortured mental games and betrayal.

TheLoneReader

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
Pray for men addicted to fornication and the female form to get on their knees and repent.

View attachment 51324

[this is real]

FMS0Jov36qwH.png
I see a tragic picture here. They could be a normal couple with a beautiful family. All of that potential destroyed on the altar of modernity.

I also think it’s sad to see grown men wearing “Star Wars” shirts so often. It’s a sign of some arrested development which makes me wonder if that is a catalyst for a mental breakdown when one runs into issues in the real world.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
That story makes me sick but I am curious as to the type man that isn't repulsed by her actions and the way she carries herself, once he knows that she actually is a whore (or a variety of one). What makes one hurt himself instead of just tell the girl "adios" and move on, not wanting to deal with disgusting, abusive people? She sounds so wacky that it's not out of the realm of possibilities, though, that she had something to do with his death even more directly. So who knows.

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian
That story makes me sick but I am curious as to the type man that isn't repulsed by her actions and the way she carries herself, once he knows that she actually is a whore (or a variety of one). What makes one hurt himself instead of just tell the girl "adios" and move on, not wanting to deal with disgusting, abusive people? She sounds so wacky that it's not out of the realm of possibilities, though, that she had something to do with his death even more directly. So who knows.
Low self esteem, liberal brainwashing. In my blue pilled 20’s I would have totally dated a girl that does OF and Insta whoring and would thought it was just women being sexually liberated and modern. When you are a beta cuck you’ll accept almost any trade off to date someone you find attractive, because you are programmed to appease women and their impulses, not lead or expect better. Blue pilled men think the more they appease and agree with women, the more they will love you.

Optimus Princeps

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
Low self esteem, liberal brainwashing. In my blue pilled 20’s I would have totally dated a girl that does OF and Insta whoring and would thought it was just women being sexually liberated and modern. When you are a beta cuck you’ll accept almost any trade off to date someone you find attractive, because you are programmed to appease women and their impulses, not lead or expect better. Blue pilled men think the more they appease and agree with women, the more they will love you.
This, the guy is not logical or confident in himself in the first place. So it's hard for us to understand that mindset... which is a good thing, it means we would not do that but have value in ourselves. A thing we need to understand is that we're all pretty high iq guys just by virtue of our views and congregating here. We have logos and the truth. 99% of people we won't be able to understand because they are so utterly lost.

Christ said that the path to salvation is narrow. While we obviously stumble I think it's hard sometimes to wrap our heads around the sheer intensity of the chasm that separates us from the masses. It really does blow my mind, but that's the way it is and how God made it. It puts into perspective how much of a greater responsibility and burden we carry as well. We're only in clown world for a short time and we're given the fullness of God that is Orthodoxy. Glory to God for blessing us with this and I pray to all the brainwashed masses that God may show them His light and that they not reject it but repent.

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian
This, the guy is not logical or confident in himself in the first place. So it's hard for us to understand that mindset... which is a good thing, it means we would not do that but have value in ourselves. A thing we need to understand is that we're all pretty high iq guys just by virtue of our views and congregating here. We have logos and the truth. 99% of people we won't be able to understand because they are so utterly lost.
Unfortunately I’m pretty sure I do understand by nature of being a typical feminized, depressive, blue pilled male for most of my adult life. I imagine some on this board were as well, hopefully for lesser years than I was. It’s rather foreign for me to imagine a young male entering puberty and being naturally and/or culturally red pilled, my past would have been dramatically different.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
We're only in clown world for a short time and we're given the fullness of God that is Orthodoxy. Glory to God for blessing us with this and I pray to all the brainwashed masses that God may show them His light and that they not reject it but repent.
I agree, let's pray also that we don't stumble, let our egos get in the way, or lose love for our fellow man. It is painful to have this knowledge that people don't seem capable of recognizing, standing up for, or caring about. Again, let's use it for good.