Optimism for the coming NWO

I think it's very easy to be all doom and gloom for the madness that is playing out before us at the moment. But can we find any things to be positive about?

The perennial story of humans on Earth has been the fight against power hungry tyrants who wish to take over the World. Why should we think we'd have it any different? If Viktor Frankl can find God and meaning amongst the pure hell of a concentration camp, then surely can we do the same in the Technocratic dystopia that could be coming. All this black pill moaning can basically be translated into "things have been relatively easy for me up until now, and i want things to stay easy".

If even just to play devil's advocate, I'd like to see people's suggestions as to how people can thrive in the 'New Normal'.

Here's one from me:

The lockdowns are making the thought of living alone unfathomable. A few people I know who live alone are starting to genuinely go mad. Our culture up until now has glorified the selfish pursuit of pleasure and to eschew traditional values and family life. People will see how important strong social and family bonds are and it will become a part of culture again. No longer will young people, especially women, be encouraged to "concentrate on your career", they'll be encouraged to form strong relationships. The family will become important again.

Who's with me?

MtnMan

Woodpecker
I'm with you on that. I moved away from my home town for college and ended up buying a house, getting married and having a kid here (6 hour drive from my home town). Not a smart move, and something I would do differently, if I had to do it again. However, I am quite well settled here, have a great wife, a great kid and have build a nice house on some nice land.

This whole covid situation got my family to unite since we are all on the same page with the covid lies. My sisters both live in NC. One sister boght a yurt and has set it up on the other sisters land with the plan to live on my land in the summer and hers in the winter. My parents bought a house 2 miles from mine and are now my neighbors. Its not perfect, and ideally we would have all stayed in our home town, but we have been brought closer because of this.

Last edited:
I'll get macro optimistic once the masses start to wake up and exit our current banking system (opting for crypto/hard assets).

The masses are also neck deep in communist ideologies (feminism, LGBQT, White privilege, etc) leading them to believe that the "oppressor" is the "evil white man". The masses need to realize the true oppressors are malevolent authoritarian technocrats....this is also a precursor to macro optimism imo.

Micro optimism is a choice though. NWO can't make you a degenerate slave....you have to willingly submit.

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
This whole covid situation got my family to unite since we are all on the same page with the covid lies. My sisters both live in NC. One sister boght a yurt and has set it up on the other sisters land with the plan to live on my land in the summer and hers in the winter. My parents bought a house 2 miles from mine and are now my neighbors. Its not perfect, and ideally we would have all stayed in our home town, but we have been brought closer because of this.

You are so lucky. My family, who I consider pretty smart, are all lost. I can't even communicate with them and they don't want to listen to my 'conspiracy theories'.

MtnMan

Woodpecker
You are so lucky. My family, who I consider pretty smart, are all lost. I can't even communicate with them and they don't want to listen to my 'conspiracy theories'.
I am lucky. I have been working on them since 2007 when I woke up to the 9/11 situation. One of my sisters really came online a couple years ago, and the rest of the family really woke up when covid hit.

My wife's family are lost, as you say. We remain close with them because its so important, but it has stressed the relationship quite a bit. I have also had some close friendships that have faded because of this.

Seadog

Kingfisher
The masses are also neck deep in communist ideologies (feminism, LGBQT, White privilege, etc) leading them to believe that the "oppressor" is the "evil white man". The masses need to realize the true oppressors are malevolent authoritarian technocrats....this is also a precursor to macro optimism imo.

The problem IMO is that people, masses and mobs far moreso, are exceptionally bad at learning lessons any way other than the hard way. Look at Cambodia. Who would have thought killing off all the doctors, engineers, and other smart, well off people would lead to a place with no structure, benefits, or resources? But no no, some farmers who probably couldn't even read figured they were all evil oppressors, kill them, and everything will be better. Look at Rhodesia/Zimbabwe, if we just take whitey's farm, not look after it, everything will be like now, but better since now we have the farm, and it will be a utopia. But again, somehow that's not what happened.... Some police are corrupt if not just evil. So disband all the police and society will look after itself? Then you get Afghanistan where your subservient to the local warlord and his fiefdom. History is rife with examples of people deploying horrible plans, which have been tried before, yet they blast ahead and think the result will somehow be different. So in short, I truly don't believe that the people calling for these things will just one day "realize" it. It will only happen after several decades or *their* left leaning shops and homes getting smashed and looted, *they* get hauled off for wrong think, or worst case, maybe after a dictator, entire families getting purged to the gulag, or a reign of terror or two.

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
I am lucky. I have been working on them since 2007 when I woke up to the 9/11 situation. One of my sisters really came online a couple years ago, and the rest of the family really woke up when covid hit.

My wife's family are lost, as you say. We remain close with them because its so important, but it has stressed the relationship quite a bit. I have also had some close friendships that have faded because of this.

I tried to red pill them on 9-11. Didn't work. It was like telling a kid Santa doesn't exist.

On the flip side I've made some great new friends, joined new local activists group and have NRA range buddies now.

MtnMan

Woodpecker
I tried to red pill them on 9-11. Didn't work. It was like telling a kid Santa doesn't exist.

On the flip side I've made some great new friends, joined new local activists group and have NRA range buddies now.
Nice man! Got to make the most of it. This stuff is really hard, and I feel for you not having family to commiserate with.

Easy_C

Crow
Also a lot of your soy leftists are extremely anti social people who enjoy the social distancing. The first part of the South Park COVID special where Cartman loves the lockdown is barely a parody.

Beaker

Robin
Also a lot of your soy leftists are extremely anti social people who enjoy the social distancing. The first part of the South Park COVID special where Cartman loves the lockdown is barely a parody.
Who knows how bad it is, here evryone is wearing masks all the time, going outside feels like living in a zombie apocalypse. They're really taking it seriously.

paninaro

Kingfisher
The shutdowns have made me appreciate the outdoors and nature more. A lot of other activities are closed or no longer fun (sitting in a bar with a mask on, with chairs all spaced out?), but mother nature is out there and ready to be explored. The changing colors of the leaves; the gentle trickle of a stream in the woods; the warmth of the sun on a chilly day. It's really made me appreciate how beautiful this country is.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
The shutdowns have made me appreciate the outdoors and nature more. A lot of other activities are closed or no longer fun (sitting in a bar with a mask on, with chairs all spaced out?), but mother nature is out there and ready to be explored. The changing colors of the leaves; the gentle trickle of a stream in the woods; the warmth of the sun on a chilly day. It's really made me appreciate how beautiful this country is.

I agree. Roosh had mentioned birdwatching which I always considered nerdy and I'd rather be sitting at the bar with my buddies breaking balls and joking around. But I gave it a go and it's actually a pleasant experience. Went out, hiked a good five miles in a quiet forest, and found some birds. Kind of like a scavenger hunt. Went home feeling well in comparison to going home with $60 less in my pocket and a hangover.

JiggyLordJr

Kingfisher
I agree. Roosh had mentioned birdwatching which I always considered nerdy and I'd rather be sitting at the bar with my buddies breaking balls and joking around. But I gave it a go and it's actually a pleasant experience. Went out, hiked a good five miles in a quiet forest, and found some birds. Kind of like a scavenger hunt. Went home feeling well in comparison to going home with $60 less in my pocket and a hangover.

Very much agreed. This crisis made me take a step back and realize the beauty of nature. My daily walks have become spiritual experiences.

As MusicForThePiano mentioned, there‘s the benefit of knowing thy enemy now. Many have been exposed to be weak of the mind or body, and thus susceptible to wicked forces. Good to know this, previously I had assumed the majority were of sound mind.

McKinnsley

Sparrow
Wow. [I wish I could slap you, so you might wake up]

This thread might better be titled, 'how the restriction of my freedoms is good for me'. At NO POINT is a lock down 'good'. You should be able to make a family, develop a business, worship, socialize as you see fit - at NO POINT is a lock-down acceptable.

Of course the sidelining of 'celebrities' and the curtailing of consumerism is arguably a good thing. Working from home rather than in a hive is also potentially good.

Every benefit described so far is something you could have done without 'permission' prior to being expected to comply with the worlds largest scam.

You should all be ashamed.

Edit: I hate the weakness of this thread. Maybe something along the lines of 'How to bank from the new normal', 'The value of family within the enforced lockdowns' or 'Spot the happy holes in the gimpy globalists plans and have a great BBQ with 60 of your closest buddies without masks or social distancing' may have been better titles.

Last edited: