Orban to deal a heavy blow to sodomite marriage

tractor

Woodpecker
Orthodox
2020-11-10T201119Z_1_LYNXMPEGA91V6_RTROPTP_0_HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS-HUNGARY-MINISTER_1.jpg

The draft amendment submitted to parliament by Justice Minister Judit Varga declares that children must be guaranteed an “upbringing based on values stemming from Hungary’s … Christian culture.”

“The basis for family relations is marriage,” it says. “The mother is a woman, the father is a man.”

It also says Hungary “protects children’s right to the gender identity they were born with,” using language consistent with a government campaign to outlaw transgender identities.

BIG!

tractor

Woodpecker
Orthodox
We voted in the same constitutional amendment in Croatia via a referendum and it was just ignored the moment the next globohomo government came to power :/

I think Orban will stick around for a while ;) his party is also strong.

Now it's interesting what the anal obsessed bureaucrats in Brussels have to offer. They will definitely threaten to withhold some payments to Budapest. I'm not an advisor to Orban but if I were him I would reject those payments. Would be Christian of him to do so.

SouthernTory

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I think Orban will stick around for a while ;) his party is also strong.

Now it's interesting what the anal obsessed bureaucrats in Brussels have to offer. They will definitely threaten to withhold some payments to Budapest. I'm not an advisor to Orban but if I were him I would reject those payments. Would be Christian of him to do so.
He should go further and leave the commie project. A hunexit maybe Hugexit? if you will. The EU is incompatible with Christian values.

tractor

Woodpecker
Orthodox
My hope is that more countries see that it is possible, at least to challenge it. Most folks never voted for this degeneracy to be pushed onto their societies.
I'm not 100% sure but I think it's overall a reasonable strategy to enshrine marriage in the constitution as a union between a man and a woman. That is, it's not discriminatory to bar homos from "marrying" each other if the constitution sais "it's not a sausage party, pal". Otherwise, traditional marriage is an easy target for legal challenges by the homo lunatics. In fact, the German Supreme Court ruled a couple of years ago that heterosexual marriage is unconstitutional. Why? Because the German constitution doesn't say anything about spouses' sex. Why would it anyway? When it was passed in the 1940s, faggotry was a punishable crime :laughter:

tractor

Woodpecker
Orthodox
He should go further and leave the commie project. A hunexit maybe Hugexit? if you will. The EU is incompatible with Christian values.
I hoped that the US-UK axis would eventually destroy the EU. But apparently, Boris has better things to do than work on a comprehensive trade deal with the US to circumvent the EU common market.

SouthernTory

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I hoped the same but he isn't the guy we needed. Farage together with Trump is the team that could do it but I can't see it happening. Boris cucks easily and is in with the establishment. Still think Brexit will be good in the long run but we really could do with a Trump Whitehouse.

Stadtaffe

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Gold Member
It is big, great news, finally a country moving away from clown reality. All western countries unfortunately just about without exception voted for gay marriage which is a related issue. Many it was just passed with no referendum voting by the powers that be.

John

Pigeon
Don't be fooled, Fidesz is a parasite party using Hungary as its host. Viktor Orban is as Christian as an American that thinks eating at Chick-fil-A makes them Christ-like. Simply take a look at the newest coronahoax restrictions put in place in Hungary: strict lockdown and mandatory masks in all public places. A man with a true connection to the eternal anchor would never fall for this hoax and subject his country to satanic coronahoax worship. Fidesz only claims to "defend Christian culture" because it is convenient for them and combines well with their propaganda campaigns.

Pre-lockdown Hungary was still clown world, but a much more stable and reasonable version than most of Europe. After a string of indefinite lockdowns their acceleration is assured. Their action against sodomite marriage is good, but ultimately trivial. It reminds me of American gun advocates that think America is a bastion of freedom because you can buy a pistol, and cling to this belief even as America rapidly collapses around them.

tractor

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Don't be fooled, Fidesz is a parasite party using Hungary as its host. Viktor Orban is as Christian as an American that thinks eating at Chick-fil-A makes them Christ-like. Simply take a look at the newest coronahoax restrictions put in place in Hungary: strict lockdown and mandatory masks in all public places. A man with a true connection to the eternal anchor would never fall for this hoax and subject his country to satanic coronahoax worship. Fidesz only claims to "defend Christian culture" because it is convenient for them and combines well with their propaganda campaigns.

Pre-lockdown Hungary was still clown world, but a much more stable and reasonable version than most of Europe. After a string of indefinite lockdowns their acceleration is assured. Their action against sodomite marriage is good, but ultimately trivial. It reminds me of American gun advocates that think America is a bastion of freedom because you can buy a pistol, and cling to this belief even as America rapidly collapses around them.
Dude, you just opened my eyes. I actually thought that Hungarians live monastic lives, democracy was heaven on Earth and antifascists fight fascism.

Secular government is secular government, we take what we can get...

tractor

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Don't call it "sodomite marriage" call it loathsome pairing, call it abominable accord, unholy union, blasphemous alliance, demonic coupling, excrementitious merger. There are a million ways to describe it, but marriage isn't one of them.

My bad. Thanks for suggestions!