Organizing: Preparing For the Collapse

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
I think this thread should be called...
“How Rats Survive on a Sinking Ship”
Here’s an alternative, written by a man martyred for his faith, during a time of persecution the world has not seen since...

Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory. (Colossians 3:2-4)

Don’t run. Stand with your brothers in faith, not fear. Get baptized. Feast on Christ in the Eucharist every week, and proclaim the joy of your salvation every day.

Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation (2 Corinthians 6:2)

So Come, and Welcome to Jesus Christ...

Leave or stand and fight?...

History says LEAVE!

You want me to stay and suffer with my literal brother, who literally refused to read my texts, literally refused to take my calls, literally swapped amused glances with his wife when I bought any of this up?

These people are lost... I'm sure there were friends and family in Nazi Germany who scoffed and refused to heed warnings.

I'm not sure what good it would have done if those who choose to flee instead had chosen to stand with them in the showers.

I guess either way they'd all be dead now anyway.

Leave or stand and fight?...

History says LEAVE!

You want me to stay and suffer with my literal brother, who literally refused to read my texts, literally refused to take my calls, literally swapped amused glances with his wife when I bought any of this up?

These people are lost... I'm sure there were friends and family in Nazi Germany who scoffed and refused to heed warnings.

I'm not sure what good it would have done if those who choose to flee instead had chosen to stand with them in the showers.

I guess either way they'd all be dead now anyway.
The Jews who left early: bankers took a 10% cut of the wealth they moved for them. The last ones that were able to get out, the bankers took 90%.

in response to Jeff and others:
This thread is not for those who wish to “stay and fight” for ”America” or wherever you live. To some of us, the idea of America is what matters, not the geography. The POTUS just told me “we are losing our patience”. I have no desire to be a martyr or see my children at the mercy of a mob that has the mental capacity of milk cows.

If you doubt that technology has changed the balance of power between the individual and the state, in favor of the individual, or that Bitcoin won’t survive the change that’s coming, this is not the place for your posts, unless you have a well reasoned argument.
Money isn’t everything, but without it I’m at the mercy of people I have no connection with, in a foreign land that could be 10x as hostile to outsiders. Money and a network of people with power changes that equation. If you want to “resist tyranny” start your own thread please…I don’t want this one cluttered with noise when other people have a completely different objective, aligned closely with what was outlined in the original post.

Last edited:

bubs

Sparrow
In addition, the organization could be created without any leadership in any specific persons. That would be a vulnerability we could eliminate by creating a DAO (decentralized autonomous organization) that is controlled by programming, and voting by members holding a stake.
This is a very good recommendation. As any psychologist or historian will tell you that once people gain power they become corrupt. So no leadership helps avoid corruption and maintaining the mission without personal agendas becoming in conflict with the overarching goals.

Jeff

Pigeon
The Jews who left early: bankers took a 10% cut of the wealth they moved for them. The last ones that were able to get out, the bankers took 90%.

This thread is not for those who wish to “stay and fight” for ”America” or wherever you live. To some of us, the idea of America is what matters, not the geography. The POTUS just told me “we are losing our patience”. I have no desire to be a martyr or see my children at the mercy of a mob that has the mental capacity of milk cows.

If you doubt that technology has changed the balance of power between the individual and the state, in favor of the individual, or that Bitcoin won’t survive the change that’s coming, this is not the place for your posts, unless you have a well reasoned argument.
Money isn’t everything, but without it I’m at the mercy of people I have no connection with, in a foreign land that could be 10x as hostile to outsiders. Money and a network of people with power changes that equation. If you want to “resist tyranny” start your own thread please…I don’t want this one cluttered with noise when other people have a completely different objective, aligned closely with what was outlined in the original post.

Hi Chance,

I didn’t mention “fighting” or “America” in my post, but let me add this:

For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds. (2 Corinthians 10:4)

These are the weapons of our warfare, and they have reduced every empire in history to dust:

Word and Water.
Bread and Wine.
Prayer and Humility.

We are going to the land of the immortal, where graves are unknown things—
C.H. Spurgeon

So Come, and Welcome to Jesus Christ..

Minus the spiritual, a decent first aid kit is a good start and first aid courses. A first aid kit should include: alcohol wipes, tensor bandages, large bandages, pain killers etc.
Quickclot sponges, Israeli bandages, skin stapler, tampons, scissors, tweezers, magnifier, hemostats in the squad size kit. Also labeling is as important as the contents. Have a multi compartment bag with a master list and what compartment things are in, color coded even better... Blue for airway tools, red for bleeding, green for 02, yellow for drugs, etc.

Medical personnel will be some valuable members. Many of them are being fired right now, and chances are "enemies of the state" (un-vax) will be denied medical care or insurance coverage.

Nigerian president already mentioned restricting banking services for Un-vaxxed.

Last edited:

bubs

Sparrow
Nigerian president already mentioned restricting banking services for Un-vaxxed.
Note to self, don’t escape to Nigeria….not like that was on anyone’s “top 10” bug-out destinations to begin with. In all seriousness though, it sounds like you have a very well thought out strategy unfolding here and I wish you well if you make the escape a reality. I wish I could provide any form of consult/strategy to help, but unfortunately I pretty much only have questions at this point and want to further educate myself. I’ll just read along on the post and maybe can contribute some thoughts along the way.

Note to self, don’t escape to Nigeria….not like that was on anyone’s “top 10” bug-out destinations to begin with. In all seriousness though, it sounds like you have a very well thought out strategy unfolding here and I wish you well if you make the escape a reality. I wish I could provide any form of consult/strategy to help, but unfortunately I pretty much only have questions at this point and want to further educate myself. I’ll just read along on the post and maybe can contribute some thoughts along the way.
I'm in the US, and a few years ago it it seemed like laws had to go through congress and courts could temper that with the constitution. And there would be election consequences for egregious misbehavior. Now it seems like anything goes, and anything under government control will be used to coerce behavior; employment, financial, Healthcare... I'm just starting to pull myself away from the tendrils of the USG, starting with my finances, but it might continue to my employment and country at some point. The most immediate threat that I perceive is a new omega coof variant, economic shutdown leading to a banking and stock market shutdown. When a currency dies, this is how governments try to grab as much wealth as they can from the citizens before the house burns down. Argentina or name a dozen others. India demonitizing the 500 rupee note in 2016. All payment rails from fiat to bitcoin being frozen as well. I thought this would be years away, but the quick escalation this year has been more rapid than I thought possible. Money is what traps a lot of people in a country, because it used to be almost impossible to get out. Even if there weren't money sniffing dogs at every international Airport, most foreign currencies have no value outside of their own country...so the dogs are only sniffing for US dollars (maybe euros, not sure if they can do Civil asset forfeiture on non US citizens)

Last edited:
Aurora
a society of Sovereign Individuals

Just as Bitcoin is a monetary and information network that exists beyond government and borders, Aurora will be a network of people outside of government coercion and control.

Since the year 2020, governments around the world are starting to collapse under their excessive weight, and are desperately trying to survive, by suspending civil liberties, expanding surveillance, and coercive measures such as vaccine mandates for privileges or employment. Laws, courts, public opinion and electoral consequences have done little to curb the ever increasing power and immorality of big governments. Many government officials, and elected individuals, are not consciously evil; they are simply cogs in the machine, and its all they know. There need be no conspiracy, though there could be. More likely it is only the system that has grown so large, it creates increasingly perverse incentives to those in government to unknowingly harm billions of people, socially and economically, by taking actions they believe to be helpful. Government has become its own organism. The people involved in it are merely blood cells, immune cells, and neurons. Exchanging a few cells of an organism, does not change its nature. (Bitcoin may be the virus that kills the organism, however.)

With the advent of Bitcoin, humanity's ability to flee government violence and oppression has grown exponentially faster than governments' ability to prevent that flight. The Aurora project would bootstrap that ability by enabling members of the network to transact their labor in a parallel economy free from government parasitism and control. Just as a five-star reviewed Air BnB leaves few doubts about the quality of the goods you are paying for, reputation in Aurora will leave few doubts as far as your skill and fairness in the network, whether your skill is carpentry or surgery.

As the debt burden grows, and GDP growth continues to slide backwards, governments will become more predatory and tyrannical, but not simultaneously. Having an international network of lodging, access to fiat currency, lending and loans, transportation, medical care, technology, and legal help will help ease the transition for those who choose not to submit themselves to the dangerous decline of society in crumbling, debt ridden economies. Already public fear and anger is being stoked against people who do not want the Covid19 vaccines for themselves. Vaccine passports that will allow instant identification of those who would be targets increases the danger even more.

The first step in creating Aurora would be to implement a communication system, an identification system that identifies members to each other and protects “real” identities from government, and a Decentralized Autonomous Organization that is programmed to carry out all tasks that can be done with algorithms. The Organization would have no leaders to corrupt , kidnap or extort. It would be an unstoppable force unto itself.

Suppose the path we are on continues, and the “un-vaccinated”, or whatever demonized group is flavor of the week, are not only disallowed from employment, but also medical insurance, or even medical services. An Aurora member could find a nurse, or doctor, who is an Aurora member to treat them. Many nurses and doctors will join Aurora that refuse vaccination or other coercion and were fired from their offices and hospitals. OK, so what if there is malpractice or perceived malpractice? There could be a reputation score attached to the doctors identity. For routine procedures there are probabilities of negative outcomes. Both doctor and patient pay into an escrow before treatment, and if the doctor determines and informs the patient that the chance of a negative outcome is 1%, and that negative outcome occurs, then the patient or their next of kin receives the escrow-ed money at a rate commensurate with the relative risk of the procedure, via smart contract. So a negative outcome that resulted from a risky procedure would pay the patient less than a negative outcome from a more routine procedure. No lawyers, hospital administrators, or regulators are required, just a transaction between two consenting adults. Medical care just became 90% cheaper.

When the environment changes, nature finds a way to adapt and survive. Maybe there is a way to grow this idea in an exponential way, so that it is beneficial to those who would rebuild a free society. Maybe it dies here.

This paper is merely an outline of what is possible, and I wish for others to build on it. We need people who know blockchain technology, DAOs, and game theorists. We need to grow and include all talents, to leverage the collective minds, talents, and resources of millions of people. Two people working together to fell one deer, will eat far more often, than a hunter on his own.

Consider this an open source document. This is the acorn. You can help it become a seedling, and maybe one day, an oak tree.

bubs

Sparrow
Would be good to find skilled auto mechanics / supply chain connections / ability to acquire gasoline at reasonable prices within Aorora. Seems like the powers-that-be are putting the squeeze on petro based car ownership going forward, with transition to no cars or only electric “connected and well monitored” cars that probably only the wealthy can own and force out older cars. Just give me something old school that gets me from point A to B with no frills.

StSeb

Sparrow
Guys I'm starting to prepare a food supply, Im thinking of buying something around 25kg or porridge? Is this a good idea or is there something more optimal. If you have a food supply can you share what you have? Thanks

Jive Turkey

Woodpecker
@chance vought

Aurora sounds nice on paper, but with the rep score system how is that any different than social credit, other than it being comprised of most likely higher caliber individuals in the early phases? Would there be some sort of blockchain review system so it couldn't be hacked?

Jive Turkey

Woodpecker
Guys I'm starting to prepare a food supply, Im thinking of buying something around 25kg or porridge? Is this a good idea or is there something more optimal. If you have a food supply can you share what you have? Thanks
Oatmeal is great. You can also add butter, which keeps for a very long time, for added and complete calories. Oatmeal and butter has carbs, fat and protein. Very good idea for prepping. My food storage, although not much, is very carb heavy. Lots of rice and pasta, tuna and beans are good as well. I focus on things that have a long shelf life, but if you can supply your own food you have more flexibility. When prepping I think it's important to not get too cute. It's better to have a six month supply of saltine crackers than a one week supply of optimized gourmet. The human body is versatile, you can stay alive on any kind of calories for a pretty long time. It just isn't optimal.

Sword

Sparrow
I know I need to gtfo out of the city, wife is in her final year of nursing, but I am worried it will all be over by next year, and priced out etc.