Orthodox Book Recommendations

DelMarMisty

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox
I am wanting to read some stuff from the Early Church Fatherw and the Saints.I have the Philokalia, writings of St Paisios and some other books I have come across on this forum and general research.

Can anyone recommend early writing? The Didache, which book would I buy exactly?

christie2

Sparrow
Woman
Orthodox
Great thread idea. You have some good books already, I just took out a book called 'Philokalia The Eastern Christian Spiritual Texts by Skylight Illuminations'...I haven't started reading it yet. I'm not sure if this is the complete Philokalia, DelMarMisty?

nagareboshi

Woodpecker

messaggera

Kingfisher
Woman
Considering ordering the following books; does anyone have an advice or input on these two titles?

1. Orthodoxy and the Religion of the Future

2. Orthodoxy and the Kingdom of Satan

DelMarMisty

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox
Considering ordering the following books; does anyone have an advice or input on these two titles?

1. Orthodoxy and the Religion of the Future

2. Orthodoxy and the Kingdom of Satan

I have read Orthodoxy and the Kingdom of Satan, it isn't anything we don't already know but it does provide detail on how education, entertainment, media etc are used to further the agenda. I have heard others say that it isn't properly referenced, so we are going by the views of Fr.Spyridon, nevertheless, quite good overall. He includes details about Zionism, Banking, Elites, Nihilism and Materialism etc. I recommend.