Orthodox Jews vs. secular Jews

Rob Banks

Pelican
I cannot help but notice how some people (e.g. Jones) tend to group all Jews (Orthodox and secular) into one category.

I think Milo put it very well during his recent interview with Roosh, when he said he "draws a bright red line" between Orthodox Jews, whom he considers not to be a problem, and secular Jews, who he (hyperbolically) said he believes should all be hanged.

I have had some contact with the Orthodox Jewish community. I met a rabbi once through a family member who is Jewish. I have also worked as a waiter for a catering company that catered exclusively to Orthodox Jewish events.

I am not denying the theological problems with Judaism (i.e. their denial of Christ and the New Testament). Nor am I defending the Jewish religion at all.

I am merely saying that, from a societal and political standpoint, I do not believe Orthodox Jews who take their religion seriously are nearly as bad as secular "Reform" Jews, who are basically atheists/non-religious, and only use their religious affiliation as a tool to gain money and power for themselves.

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member
You're right rob and in fact Orthodox Jews typically aggregate the Israeli authorities and Zionism in general. The fact that no one has tried to agitate this cleavage in Judaism is beyond me because it would be trivially easy to split the desert people in this manner.

Most likely mossad and shinbet have infiltrated the hell out of the Orthodox communities. You can even get the Orthodox guys to admit to anti Zionist things.

Sherman

Ostrich
Many years ago I had an Orthodox Jew as an office mate. They are focused on their own community and have little interest in the outside world. I don't think that they are interested in subverting general society.

RWIsrael

Woodpecker
It's funny because Orthodox Jews are your typical yarmulke wearing black dressed bearded Jews that fit the stereotypical Jewish look, whereas the Reform Jews are more likely nowadays to be heavily feminized, multi color hair, female rabbi lgbt progressives who scoff at Jewish traditions and hate the Orthodox.

Whenever there is an anti Jewish attack it's usually targeted at the former.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Orthodox Jews are problematic too for their earth oriented lifestyles, mosty Israel as international powerblock through their lobbyism in especially the US and everywhere else too. They love money and power. The seculars love money and power too, but they have their tikkun ollam philosophy which basically means destroy everything that is Godly, just and good. So the Orthodox are more on the political power side but don't really aim very hard to destroy us socially, that's more the secular Jews who are the tractors, the bulldozers on the frontline (although they have pretty high positions too often, with their frontline soldiers in the media Goldbergs, Bronsteins etc.).

Pioneer

Sparrow
One thing that you realize when you’re looking at the Jews is that the more religious they are, the more prone to anti-social behavior they are. It’s the opposite of what some boomer Christian Zionist would tell you about Jews. Not that secular Jews aren’t a problem, of course, but religious Jews have this constant religious imperative to do everything they can to Jew over everyone. The Kushners, for example, are Orthodox Jews who are uniquely observant for New York money Jews and also uniquely bad.

Very divisive thread, where everyone is very careful what to say -)
I will add one true, but rather an uncomfortable quote.

Hatred is the coward’s revenge for being intimidated. - George Bernard Shaw

Pioneer

Sparrow
Very divisive thread, where everyone is very careful what to say -)
I will add one true, but rather an uncomfortable quote.

Hatred is the coward’s revenge for being intimidated. - George Bernard Shaw
Not really sure what you are trying to say here, but George Bernard Shaw was a rather vile person: atheist, blasphemer, communist, degenerate, enthusiastic advocate of eugenics and race-mixing. He boasted about the fact that he deliberately wrote immoral and heretical plays in order to “challenge the public to reconsider its morals”, and once said that “the lack of money is the root of all evil.”

However, even a broken clock is right twice in a day — for all his faults, Shaw seems to have had the right ideas about the Jews, at least later in his life, and has been described as a “rabid Jew hater” and he even denied the Holocaust (oy vey!)

I think Christians should distinguish between good and bad individuals, not using collective punishment or collective criticism for the whole group. That is what Christian haters are doing, and we should be better, don't we?

I'm not oblivious to evil in this world, but focusing too much on criticism can be easily turned into hate, and also when we are giving too much energy to thinking about what someone is doing, then we are considering him important.

But evil is not so important.
The most important is God.

yep.... No.

I guess those twin towers and 1950s demographics must be still standing in some people's worlds.

when looking at the impact of the Jewish collective on the world.. the millions slaughtered.. have we forgotten the Jewish dialectic? the left wing right wing pincer movement that guarantees the advance of one philosophy for themselves? and another for everyone else? orthodox Jews play their role in all of that.

I cannot help but notice how some people (e.g. Jones) tend to group all Jews (Orthodox and secular) into one category.

I think Milo put it very well during his recent interview with Roosh, when he said he "draws a bright red line" between Orthodox Jews, whom he considers not to be a problem, and secular Jews, who he (hyperbolically) said he believes should all be hanged.

I have had some contact with the Orthodox Jewish community. I met a rabbi once through a family member who is Jewish. I have also worked as a waiter for a catering company that catered exclusively to Orthodox Jewish events.

I am not denying the theological problems with Judaism (i.e. their denial of Christ and the New Testament). Nor am I defending the Jewish religion at all.

I am merely saying that, from a societal and political standpoint, I do not believe Orthodox Jews who take their religion seriously are nearly as bad as secular "Reform" Jews, who are basically atheists/non-religious, and only use their religious affiliation as a tool to gain money and power for themselves.
Does Milo acknowledge the JQ?

I live in a neighborhood where (observant) Orthodox Jewish folks are the majority. They are private but are also courteous and civilized. They make perfect neighbors. If you are not a threat to them, they leave you alone. They respect your privacy (and they expect you to respect theirs.) They are considerate, their kids are well-behaved. No gangs, no drug dealing, no violent crime. Hardly any noise, expect for the few High Holy Days, and even then, it ends by around 11pm.
Probably the only neighborhood in London where I have always felt safe. So I am planing to stay here as long as I am able to.
I cannot comment on secular Jewish folks as I have hardly met any.

Peacock
Gold Member
Secular Jews, warts and all, are far more benign. There is a lot of ignorance displayed here on messianic Sabbattean Frankism, which is the fundamentalist strain that is dominating zionism today:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Secular Jews, warts and all, are far more benign. There is a lot of ignorance displayed here on messianic Sabbattean Frankism, which is the fundamentalist strain that is dominating zionism today:

As far as I am aware Sabbattean Frankism was the movement to invert everything about society. That would link more with the secular Jews. However, I wouldn't be surprised if they have some divisions among themselves and are sometimes operating under the cloak of Orthodox Judaism.

MajorStyles

Pelican
I live in a neighborhood where (observant) Orthodox Jewish folks are the majority. They are private but are also courteous and civilized. They make perfect neighbors. If you are not a threat to them, they leave you alone. They respect your privacy (and they expect you to respect theirs.) They are considerate, their kids are well-behaved. No gangs, no drug dealing, no violent crime. Hardly any noise, expect for the few High Holy Days, and even then, it ends by around 11pm.
Probably the only neighborhood in London where I have always felt safe. So I am planing to stay here as long as I am able to.
I cannot comment on secular Jewish folks as I have hardly met any.

They are more reclusive, which makes them better than the international Jews that Henry Ford and Winston Churchill wrote about. And they are certainly more organized/civilized than the 3rd world street shitters. That's for sure.

However, they do practice Mitzvah B'Peh....sucking the blood out of a baby's newly circumcised penis. Their is really no way to rationalize or condone such behavior, which shoots a hole into "best of the Jews" analysis.

So they're better in many ways than the low-level refugees. However, not quite up to par with the Europeans they equate themselves to.