Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
Orthodox Panel discussing the last two years

Thank you for sharing!

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
One new thing I learned from the panel: Donating blood is an effective way for those who've taken the vax to decrease their spike protein count. Lol, however, wouldn't that mean the recipient of said blood gets the spike protein toxins? Yes, according to the panel all spike proteins are technically toxins. But donating blood reduces spike protein concentration in your blood.

MichaelWitcoff

Hummingbird
Orthodox
One new thing I learned from the panel: Donating blood is an effective way for those who've taken the vax to decrease their spike protein count. Lol, however, wouldn't that mean the recipient of said blood gets the spike protein toxins? Yes, according to the panel all spike proteins are technically toxins. But donating blood reduces spike protein concentration in your blood.
May as well just get leeches at that point. Takes the bad blood out and nobody else gets hurt.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
Donating blood is extremely healthy and beneficial to the one making the donation. It lowers blood sugar, blood pressure, hematocrit, and is generally beneficial.

Yeah, the doctors of old didn't understand when bleeding was actually beneficial, and when it was bad, but they were definitely right that it's beneficial sometimes.

I am not a doctor, so I can't say much about it, but I have seen my blood pressure be lower for weeks after I donated blood. For a lot of people, this is very beneficial. If you lived 200 years before modern BP medicine was invented, this was the best option available to avoid the negative outcomes of high blood pressure.

Paging Blade Runner!

Last edited:

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Father Seraphim is absolutely hilarious. His main point was that Christians aren't treating this as seriously as it should be, and asks if people are even praying or prostrating about this vax madness.

"What are Christians doing about this? Are they praying or prostrating every day about this? Why do they call themselves Christians?"

LOL this guy is great. A true zealot, very refreshing to see in this day and age. God makes many types of personalities in his people, and I've long speculated that the 13 disciples Jesus choose each represented a different personality type. One of them was Simon the zealot, who was integral to the survival of the early Church and reportedly became the first patriarch of Jerusalem as well as the longest lived of the disciples. People forget what zealotry looks like nowadays, but they get a reminder from time to time when they see an Islamic jihad. They are ignorant that Christianity has it's zealots, although they take on a different form from Islam. They can still do insane things (and have done them!) but that's why Jesus did not choose 13 zealots for his disciples, but only one out of his 13, because the sum is greater than its parts.

The small but significant amount of Christian zealots are there to spur others to action, to keep the faith pure, and act as the survival instinct of the Church. Without zealotry the Church would die, and yet zealotry can lead to all kinds of horrible abuses and must be constantly tempered lest the fires of zeal consume the entire Church. However, today, the Church has too few zealots left, because when I see a man like Father Seraphim admonish and berate us for our lack of faith, I have so much trouble remembering when was the last time I saw anyone speak like that.

He gets to speak several times in the video, and says pretty much the same thing every time. By the end, he admits he's a broken record, but he doesn't care and continues to challenges the listener to have more faith and actually act on it with prayer and prostrations. :laugh: Zealots like this are a rare breed, and I would recommend to anyone here who has been beaten down by the Scamdemic to listen to Father Seraphim above to get the spiritual butt-kicking they need to rekindle their faith.

Aboulia

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Father Seraphim is absolutely hilarious. His main point was that Christians aren't treating this as seriously as it should be, and asks if people are even praying or prostrating about this vax madness.

"What are Christians doing about this? Are they praying or prostrating every day about this? Why do they call themselves Christians?"

LOL this guy is great. A true zealot, very refreshing to see in this day and age. God makes many types of personalities in his people, and I've long speculated that the 13 disciples Jesus choose each represented a different personality type. One of them was Simon the zealot, who was integral to the survival of the early Church and reportedly became the first patriarch of Jerusalem as well as the longest lived of the disciples. People forget what zealotry looks like nowadays, but they get a reminder from time to time when they see an Islamic jihad. They are ignorant that Christianity has it's zealots, although they take on a different form from Islam. They can still do insane things (and have done them!) but that's why Jesus did not choose 13 zealots for his disciples, but only one out of his 13, because the sum is greater than its parts.

The small but significant amount of Christian zealots are there to spur others to action, to keep the faith pure, and act as the survival instinct of the Church. Without zealotry the Church would die, and yet zealotry can lead to all kinds of horrible abuses and must be constantly tempered lest the fires of zeal consume the entire Church. However, today, the Church has too few zealots left, because when I see a man like Father Seraphim admonish and berate us for our lack of faith, I have so much trouble remembering when was the last time I saw anyone speak like that.

He gets to speak several times in the video, and says pretty much the same thing every time. By the end, he admits he's a broken record, but he doesn't care and continues to challenges the listener to have more faith and actually act on it with prayer and prostrations. :laugh: Zealots like this are a rare breed, and I would recommend to anyone here who has been beaten down by the Scamdemic to listen to Father Seraphim above to get the spiritual butt-kicking they need to rekindle their faith.

Now, I know you can find accounts that say that Simon the Zealot lived to old age and died a peaceful life, and you can also find some that say he was martyred between 60-70 AD.

I believe that St John lived the longest, as he was the only apostle who wasn't martyred, everyone else was martyred (excluding Judas Iscariot). Christ probably spared him death in that manner, as he was the only apostle at the crucifixion while everyone else ran in fear of death.

(I'm really only commenting because I want to bump the thread)