News Orthodox response to Coronavirus / Great Reset

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
I’m in Canada, and all of the parishes I’ve attended, including Antiochian and ROCOR, are fully on board with the Covid agenda.

There are individual priests that know what’s up, but their arms are twisted by parish councils and Bishop Alexander.

Just letting those in Canada know. Perhaps we are suffering worse government Covid tyranny because the Orthodox in Canada aren’t as resilient/faithful as those in the USA. I don’t know.

I will still attend church for the sacraments, but I feel so disheartened.

Last edited:

NickK

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Elder Evthymios of the Cell of the Resurrection in Kapsala on Mt. Athos, disciple of Saint Paisios of Mt. Athos, more than a year after his first letter, now writes a second letter concerning mandatory vaccination in response to questions from an abbess.
1626262772586.png

Venerable Abbess, your blessing.

I received your letter some time ago, and I beg your pardon for delaying to respond due to a lack of time. It is indeed difficult for me to respond to letters, but, because I saw your concern for all that has been happening in our days and your good disposition to act according to the will of God, I am responding to you.

I do not know you, and it is difficult for you to meet me as you desire. You ask whether you may share my response with others, to which I have no objection. Besides, my views on the coronavirus and the vaccine are well-known, and I say more or less the same things to pilgrims as well, when they ask me.

Every day, “like the waves of a billowy sea,” pilgrims come to Mount Athos and some of them even to our cell. All of them, as well as those who send letters, have but one anxiety and one question: “What will happen with the obligatory vaccine?” All of their other problems which used to inundate them have now been delegated to second place.

In his attempt to deal with the coronavirus epidemic, his Excellency the Prime Minister of our country has imposed a strict control, which seems to surpass the endurance of our people. He imposed the strictest limiting measures, the greatest fines, and the most extended lockdowns out of all the countries of Europe. He incompetently interfered in the matters of the worship of the Church by closing down the temples and depriving the faithful of the assistance of the sanctifying Mysteries with measures that are exceptionally strict and unfair toward Christians. His actions reveal his inclination to humiliate and weaken the Church.

In fact, in his excessive zeal to deal with the virus successfully, he has proposed a certificate of vaccination and announced that the vaccinated will enjoy privileges. This will not be a simple paper, a usual certificate. If (as we hope not) this is employed, then whoever will not be vaccinated and will not have this certificate will be excluded from everywhere. Τhe Council of Europe (2361/2021) has ruled that the vaccine is not compulsory and that there should be no discrimination between those vaccinated and those not vaccinated. Behaving despotically, the Prime Minister of Greece becomes, as we say, “kinglier than the king”, he divides the Greek people, and he enforces a dictatorship of the worst kind.

Some bishops have undertaken to apply this anticonstitutional and illegal attempt of the Prime Minister, threatening and blackmailing priests, monks, and the people of God to become vaccinated. Do they have such authority to force them to be vaccinated against their will?

Our Saviour Christ would heal only those that asked for healing. As for the rest, before healing them he would ask them, “Do you wish to be made well?” He neither heals nor saves us without our consent, although He greatly desires our salvation. God does not abolish our freedom. He respects our free will, which He Himself gave to us. According to the holy Chrysostom, “God does not force those that wish not” (PG 51, 143).

Our present-day “saviours” do not take us into account at all. Under the pretext of health they abolish our freedom. Then, from the fear of the virus we passed on to the terrorism caused by the compulsory vaccination. Unfortunately we are experiencing division, hatred, and the distinction of people into categories. The present-day situation is somewhat reminiscent of Greece at the time of the civil war. It prepares and prefigures the age of the Antichrist. Just as at that time whoever does not have the mark will be excluded from buying and selling, from public positions, and from travel, similarly, if this certificate of vaccination is put into practice, whoever is not vaccinated will be excluded from everywhere. Fear, coercion, surveillance are the common elements.

The topic of the coronavirus is of course, at first glance, a medical matter, but it has become more of political one (the politicians and the journalists speak more), it is also economic, and it has become a perfect means of enforcement and control. To be sure, it is also spiritual, since under its pretext our free will is abolished, while cells from an aborted fetus were used in the preparation of the vaccine.

Τhere are testimonies going around which are continually increasing, according to which at the airports there is a device that recognises who is vaccinated and also that on certain mobile phones with a certain application a twelve-digit number appears when a vaccinated man approaches. This evidence proves that the vaccinated can be tracked through the vaccine. On all these matters the experts will enlighten us and I believe that God will uncover the whole truth.

Much money has been employed and much advertisement has been done for this vaccine. Many have done it wishing to protect their health. They have every right to do so. We sincerely wish none of the vaccinated to come to any harm. Nevertheless, they should let the people be, let them free to choose. No one should nor has any right to coerce those that do not wish to do the vaccine to be vaccinated.

We are not against vaccines in general. The old, tried vaccines saved many. The newer ones have many unwanted effects. Regarding this specific vaccine people are justifiably fearful. This is a vaccine that became compulsory by law even before it was made, of which the producing companies were exempt from responsibilities and compensations, which was put into use so quickly before it was sufficiently tested, which does not fully protect the vaccinated, and every day we learn of serious side-effects and deaths of vaccinated individuals. We learn these facts not only from statistics but also from acquaintances and relatives of ours.

As we lamented for the death of acquaintances and relatives from the coronavirus, so now we lament for the sick and dead from the vaccine. To escape Scylla (the virus), is going to Charybdis (the problematic vaccine) the only solution? Is there no cure for the virus?

I am not a doctor to express an opinion. Nevertheless, I know doctors that have successfully treated patients with the coronoavirus using antibiotics, vitamins, and other medicine.A doctor that I know gave antibiotics and other medicine to hundreds of patients and no one died. There is a cure for the virus, but some people do not want it. They only promote the vaccine. I read the well-known statements of the French scientist Luc Antoine Montagnier, Nobel prize winner, who said, “There are effective cures which are also cheap, such as azithromycin and hydroxychloroquine. The vaccine is not a cure. Research must turn to the therapeutic approach.” If the vaccine was truly sufficiently tested and effectively protected without side-effects and deaths, people would be internally informed and all of this propaganda and pressure would be unnecessary. They would ask for the vaccine on their own. Too long has our people been plagued with this painful coronavirus affair. Let them at last leave every one free to act according to his judgement, without pressure.

In the difficult years that we are living, more than in any other age, our refuge and salvation is our Church. The Church is not simply the ark that saves us: she is for the difficulties. [I.e. she is particularly meant to help us especially in difficult situations.] Wherever science and human attempts are unable to help, the Church, when she uses her own spiritual means and her own salvific medicine, makes possible even the impossible and heals every disease. She is able to eliminate any epidemic, no matter how contagious and deadly it may be, as Church history teach us. Just as Noah’s ark, which prefigured the Church, contained both clean and unclean animals, so also our Church contains saints and sinners, righteous and unrighteous, masked and non-masked, vaccinated and non-vaccinated. There is room for everyone in the House of God. We must not separate people, nor should we consider the vaccinated as marked deniers of Christ. And again neither should the vaccinated reprove and unbearably pressure those that do not wish to take the vaccine, as is usually the case. In the future, when the truth concerning the vaccine will have been revealed, perhaps many will regret having done it, as some have already regretted it. It has already been announced that two well-known companies have withdrawn their vaccines as being dangerous. Is it with such vaccines that the Prime Minister is trying to build the much-promoted immunity wall? And does he have no responsibility for those who have suffered irreparable damage to their health and for those that have died? Are they playing with people’s health and life? How can we still believe that they are interested in our health?

Venerable Abbess! With these short lines I am expressing my pain of heart and replying to your question, which is similar to the anxiety and concern of a multitude of people. I worry over the division of our people. The political parties have always been partitioning and dividing the people. The Church unites us amongst ourselves into one body with Christ as the head. Even the name “Church” [Ecclesia – ‘congregation’] is a name of unity. History teaches us that whenever the people was divided, disaster followed. Whenever the enemies of our Nation were planning and “meditating evils” for us, they prepared the division of the people beforehand. Before the Fall [of Constantinople] they had divided us with false unions into unionists and anti-unionists, before the Asia-Minor Catastrophe into Royalists and Venizelians, before the civil war into communists and nationalists, and before the Turkish invasion of Cyprus into Macarianists and Antimacarianists. In similar situations the solution is not the submission of the Truth to falsehood for the sake of unity but the selfless struggle for the prevalence of the Truth which sets us free. We are in need of repentance and prayer that God may grant an end to this trial. The Holy Spirit, Whose descent we are celebrating, “calls all to unity”. Because He is also the Spirit of Truth, may He reveal to us the whole truth regarding the vaccines.

I pray the Trinitarian God grant His grace to all that act with pain of heart and sincerity for the health of men, to all that respect freedom, and to all that struggle for the unity of the people, giving hope and strengthening their faith.

With my love in Christ

And boundless wishes,

Priestmonk Euthymios

Cell of the Resurrection

Holy Mountain

7/20 June 2021

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox

An open letter of Metropolitan Ambrosios of Kalavryta and Aigialeia:

Your Beatitude,
Holy Fathers,
Brethren in Christ,

The Body of Christ, the Church, is being attacked. It is being attacked by dark powers, foreign special interest groups that pull the strings of mankind.

And they have control over governments, but also in religions everywhere – even in the One True, Catholic and Apostolic Church.

This demonic control and the calamities it brings along are allowed by God, as a consequence of the fall and the estrangement of mankind.

God's people are under persecution.

They have sinned and they pay the price.

A symbol of the fallen Greek Orthodox people is the hierarchy of the Church.

As God’s people, fully aware of our sinfulness and shortcomings but with faith in the Holy Triune God and in His mercy, we are determined to place ourselves at the brake of the vehicle that defiles homeland and Church.

We bear the burden and responsibility, which came out from the Canons of the Ecumenical Councils, from the words and exhortations of the Holy Fathers of our Church, and from the struggles and the sacrifice of ethno-martyrs and holy martyrs.

The Church is not an autonomous organization. She has no opinion or position of her own.

Her ministers (deacons, presbyters, bishops, patriarchs, synods) are not authorized to say and do whatever they feel is appropriate, according to their personal opinion.

How much more under the urging and pressure of political authorities.

The Church did not build her faith. It is not her creation. She received it and serves it.

In recent years, especially after the sacrilegious Kolymbari synod, we have lived through the trampling of Holy Tradition, of the Gospel of the Orthodox faith.

We have become listeners to a new rhetoric, about social responsibility, love of neighbor, indiscriminate obedience, and oikonomia. An “oikonomia” that has become lawless.

It has become a deluded bishop-worship and an absolute submission to the dictates of the authorities.

Wherever there is Orthodoxy there are wounds.

We have seen sacraments of heretics being recognized.

We have witnessed bishops donating the Qur'an as a sacred book.

Hierarchs have hidden their pectoral crosses so as not to make others uncomfortable.

We were stunned as we witnessed common prayers and concelebrations of bishops of the Greek Church, with heretics, Muslims and schismatics.

We have seen metropolises locking churches and threatening priests.

We have seen masks in front of the Holy Altar, before the holy icons and the holy relics streaming with grace, gloved hands of clergymen handing out antidoron, many times in inappropriate containers and elders protecting their stole from being kissed.

We have seen a single-use disposable spoon for distributing of the immaculate Body and Blood of our Christ.

We saw the Lord “resurrected” on the second day.1

We have seen bishops prohibit the sacrament of Confession.

A new religion has been established and the Mysteries of Christ have been defiled, the consequence of long-standing violations of the Holy Rudder, the Canons of the Fathers, and the Gospel itself.

Holy bishops: You have become more royal than the king. [“Holier than the Pope” -tr.]

You have done more to tear down our faith and deny us Christ, with greater zeal and wrath than the anti-Christian government rules.

You lead the Church into schism.

And when a few pious clergymen resist this demonic atheistic current, reverently offering the Gifts of the Holy Mysteries as before, as immaculate as they received them from Holy Orthodoxy Tradition, with faith and trusting in the Lord, they are given a beating with the bishop’s staff – beaten with suspension, beaten with transfer, beaten by removing their offikia [clergy ranks], beaten with citations from prosecutors.

You punish pious priests. You punish the people of God by depriving them of the salvific Gifts of the Mysteries, or you make them available under certain conditions - conditions that defile and are irreverent toward the Holy Trinity. With masks, with distances and with a limited number of people, you sin against the Holy Spirit.

And the pulpits fell silent. They stopped echoing the word of Truth. They are no longer bases of Orthodox struggle. Instead, they echo government decisions and medical ultimatums. Vaccine advertising campaigns and unholy measures are broadcast by preachers and bishops.

Shame!

And you demand obedience to the Church?

What is the Church? The hierarchy and the clergy? Not the people?

What does Tradition teach us?

Who was the Church?

Saint Gregory Palamas or John Kalekas the Latin-minded?

Saint Mark of Ephesus or Mitrophanes and the rest of the hierarchy?

Saint Maximos the Confessor or all the [Eastern] Patriarchates of his day?

Saint Cyril or Nestorius?

Are not the Saints models of conduct to imitate?

Isn't the Church also triumphant – that included the Saints and Fathers who dogmatized?

What happens if the “Church” you talk about fights against Christ? What happens when it cooperates, applauds and promotes anti-Orthodox laws and practices?

We do not judge, because, as Saint John Chrysostom explains: “‘DO NOT JUDGE, SO YOU WON'T BE JUDGED’ (Mat. 7:1) PERTAINS TO LIVES, NOT TO MATTERS OF FAITH” (PG. 63, 231-232).

We have been witnessing a flagrant violation of the Gospel for some time now in actions, words, and decisions of hierarchs.

And then you ask for indiscriminate obedience?

Didn’t the Apostle Paul say, “But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be excommunicated”? (Gal. 1:8).

Didn’t Athanasios the Great say that, “If the bishop or the priest, the eyes of the Church, behave improperly and scandalize the people, they must be deposed. It is preferable for the congregation to assemble without them in a house of prayer than be cast out with them as with Annas and Caiaphas in the Gehenna of fire.

“The eyes of the Church” turned into anti-orthodox preachers and persecutors of clergy who have “committed crimes”.

And their crime? — The preservation of the Tradition of the Holy Fathers of our Church.

How can these clergymen deserve condemnation and not praise, who keep the Tradition of the Holy Fathers at the risk of episcopal and governmental punishments? Don’t you know that by condemning them you condemn the Fathers of our Church? The saints and the martyrs?

Enough is enough!

We will no longer tolerate the continued desecration of our faith.

We will not tolerate punishments for clergymen who have not broken any promise to the Lord, and who struggle though persecuted and reviled for faith and homeland.

We will not permit the discipline of clergy or bishops who have done the minimum of remaining Orthodox and serving the flock without fail and crossing every “t”.

We will take action by every means and in many ways.

The anger that has accumulated here for a long time against those who are corrupting humanity, who are violating our freedom, our rights, our very lives, will be vented on you. Because you betray us.

If you come to your senses and become leaders of the righteous struggle that God blesses, know that you will have an “army” dedicated and determined.

We are determined to fight to the death – but death on the cross.

And if the difficulties pass, you will be blessed and praised for everything.

Show condescension to those who may be difficult to reason with.

But like the child who tries to serve and help his sick father, so we too make a final effort to get you back on the path of Tradition.

Let us embrace brotherly and show respect to our common Fathers.

Let us keep the Traditions and with one mouth let us glorify the most honorable and majestic name of the Lord.

And finally, to our Triune God be honor and glory unto the ages of the ages. Amen.

Metropolitan (former) of Kalavryta and Aigialeia
Ambrosios

Basilus of Moro

Sparrow
Orthodox
I’m in Canada, and all of the parishes I’ve attended, including Antiochian and ROCOR, are fully on board with the Covid agenda.

There are individual priests that know what’s up, but their arms are twisted by parish councils and Bishop Alexander.

Just letting those in Canada know. Perhaps we are suffering worse government Covid tyranny because the Orthodox in Canada aren’t as resilient/faithful as those in the USA. I don’t know.

I will still attend church for the sacraments, but I feel so disheartened.

Lord have mercy. That really sucks. Are there any faithful monasteries up there?

Lou212

Chicken
Orthodox
The Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Canada just made the following post on Facebook regarding controversy surrounding using multiple spoons for Holy Communion. In Ontario Canada, I believe all Greek Orthodox churches have been instructed for the time being, to only use multiple spoons.

What a shame that you refuse to understand this. You continue to think that you are more orthodox than others. You shout in all directions that you possess the truth. Without realizing it, you deify the spoon. Holy Communion is the Body and Blood of Christ. It is medicine for immortality. The communion spoon is merely an instrument. It is a vehicle through which Holy Communion is given and nothing else. Do you worship the communion spoon? Then you are a pagan.

All of the newly proclaimed infallible are pagans without even realizing it. They howl that they have the truth. That they know better. That they are the genuine orthodox believers. That no one really understands what is happening in the world. Not the governments. Not the doctors. Not the patriarchs. Not the hierarchs. Not the priests.

For these people, conspiracy is everywhere. Everything comes from Satan. Only they have the truth. Vaccines are not necessary. Everything is a lie. It is all propaganda. They do not want us to listen to the scientists but to listen to what they have to say. They are the infallible. They have even surpassed the Pope, yet they claim to be genuinely Orthodox.

What a shame! Where is the humility? Can you not see your luciferian egotism? Is this what the Orthodox faith teaches? Is this what the Holy Spirit inspires? No. All of this is in your imagination. All of this is a product of your luciferian egotism. Do you not see that many who supported these ideas were infected with the coronavirus and some have died? Can nothing restrain you? What a pity.

Hierarchs, priests, elders, monks, nuns, ordinary people, all of you who think that you are more genuinely orthodox than the others, it is time to think again. You need to act responsibly. You need to recognize that the coronavirus is a reality. In recognizing this, you must set a good example for others. Be the first to get vaccinated. Become an example and lead everyone to get their vaccines. So we could finally save ourselves from this accursed coronavirus disease.

By your selfishness, you deprive yourselves of the Body and Blood of Christ. You scandalize the faithful by running to old calendarists and others who do not follow the true orthodox faith. This is not only disrespectful but also distrustful to the Crucified and Risen Christ.

Get a grip on yourselves. Repent. Think about the evil you are doing. You are leading yourselves to Hades and dragging others with you.

Think about humility and prudence. Humility is the basis of all virtues, and prudence represents the broader coherence, the resulting outcome of the virtues. You need to pray. To ask for the Holy Spirit to enlighten you. Find suitable spiritual fathers and confess. Cry for your sins. Ask the merciful God to forgive you. He will forgive you. He is merciful. This is the reality. Everything else is a product of your luciferian egotism.

Aboulia

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I have just found out that one of Elder Ephraim’s monasteries is in Bolton. I’ll look into it.

If it's St Kosmas that you're thinking of, hopefully they've changed priests from the last 5-6 years ago. He was a Jewish convert from Anglicanism, and my first exposure to an Orthodox priest, who told me all religions are basically the same. There was a sort of impiety around him that I felt physically dirty after finishing my conversation and leaving that place.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
The Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Canada just made the following post on Facebook regarding controversy surrounding using multiple spoons for Holy Communion. In Ontario Canada, I believe all Greek Orthodox churches have been instructed for the time being, to only use multiple spoons.
There has never been any evidence of disease spreading through communion, whether in catholic churches in New Jersey or Orthodox Churches in the Soviet Union (places where this was studied).

My Greek priest lectured us before covid was even a thing about how no disease can spread through communion, the entire process was safe, including the spoon.

Anyone advocating multiple spoons is against tradition and ironically science. They are so afraid of death that they will accuse you of dragging others to Hell for upholding tradition. Following their logic for multiple spoons, they will never return to a single spoon, because there will always be communicable diseases (although none spread through the Eucharist). I guarantee you disease has been worse at parishes that have taken extreme measures such as multiple spoons, masks before the altar, masks for the laity, etc. This guarantee matches with my personal experience and the logic that the Eucharist heals disease rather than spreading it. I've received communion after visibly sick people. A whole family of people coughing, and I was fine, and so was the priest.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
If it's St Kosmas that you're thinking of, hopefully they've changed priests from the last 5-6 years ago. He was a Jewish convert from Anglicanism, and my first exposure to an Orthodox priest, who told me all religions are basically the same. There was a sort of impiety around him that I felt physically dirty after finishing my conversation and leaving that place.
Yeah... that was exactly the monastery I was thinking of visiting. This is disturbing. I’ll look into it further.

There is also a Serbian monastery in Hamilton that I might visit.

Lou212

Chicken
Orthodox
There has never been any evidence of disease spreading through communion, whether in catholic churches in New Jersey or Orthodox Churches in the Soviet Union (places where this was studied).

My Greek priest lectured us before covid was even a thing about how no disease can spread through communion, the entire process was safe, including the spoon.

Anyone advocating multiple spoons is against tradition and ironically science. They are so afraid of death that they will accuse you of dragging others to Hell for upholding tradition. Following their logic for multiple spoons, they will never return to a single spoon, because there will always be communicable diseases (although none spread through the Eucharist). I guarantee you disease has been worse at parishes that have taken extreme measures such as multiple spoons, masks before the altar, masks for the laity, etc. This guarantee matches with my personal experience and the logic that the Eucharist heals disease rather than spreading it. I've received communion after visibly sick people. A whole family of people coughing, and I was fine, and so was the priest.

Completely agree. The strange thing is that I’ve heard this Archbishop speak in the past and he acknowledges that it’s impossible to transmit disease through Holy Communion. But his words now suggest otherwise. Plus he has been pushing the vaccine hard for several months now.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Completely agree. The strange thing is that I’ve heard this Archbishop speak in the past and he acknowledges that it’s impossible to transmit disease through Holy Communion. But his words now suggest otherwise. Plus he has been pushing the vaccine hard for several months now.
If you could find that that would be great to debunk him with his own words. That means he's trying to add an innovation to the liturgy for a reason he doesn't even believe is necessary.

Basilus of Moro

Sparrow
Orthodox

I see that it is a women's monastery, so was likely the priest assigned there, perhaps temporarily, by the bishop. I would speak to the Gerondissa (abbess) to receive some direction before approaching an assigned priest. The monastics don't necessarily have a say in who the bishop assigns.

Aboulia

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I see that it is a women's monastery, so was likely the priest assigned there, perhaps temporarily, by the bishop. I would speak to the Gerondissa (abbess) to receive some direction before approaching an assigned priest. The monastics don't necessarily have a say in who the bishop assigns.

Well, This was the stage when I initially approached Orthodoxy, knowing nothing about it. I went to a Sunday morning Liturgy, was told to wait outside, (knew it was a convent, and thought I was waiting outside was due to that, not knowing about the concept of space in Orthodox churches) after service I talked to the priest. I was abandoning Protestantism due to the giant historical blind spot and the word games, and so was searching for something older, it was a narrowing down to Roman Catholicism and Orthodoxy. It just wasn't my time to become Orthodox yet, as I soon found a very sincere, pious priest celebrating the TLM.

I hope you don't think I was implying anything about the nuns there. Didn't talk to anyone outside a few laymen and the priest. I have no real interest in returning either as men should avoid talking to female monastics.

Basilus of Moro

Sparrow
Orthodox
Well, This was the stage when I initially approached Orthodoxy, knowing nothing about it. I went to a Sunday morning Liturgy, was told to wait outside, (knew it was a convent, and thought I was waiting outside was due to that, not knowing about the concept of space in Orthodox churches) after service I talked to the priest. I was abandoning Protestantism due to the giant historical blind spot and the word games, and so was searching for something older, it was a narrowing down to Roman Catholicism and Orthodoxy. It just wasn't my time to become Orthodox yet, as I soon found a very sincere, pious priest celebrating the TLM.

I hope you don't think I was implying anything about the nuns there. Didn't talk to anyone outside a few laymen and the priest. I have no real interest in returning either as men should avoid talking to female monastics.

Ah, I see. It’s not the case though that a man cannot receive guidance from a female eldress. After all, we have many saintly elderess’s in Greece last century who provided guidance to laymen. One wouldn’t confess to them, but lacking a traditional stronghold, they can point in the right direction.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox

View attachment 32226

Parishes which remained open throughout the "pandemic" were less likely to have parishioners get infected and die vs. parishes that closed their doors.

Some skeptics will argue that the causation is this: parishes with more elderly and infirm parishioners were more likely to shut down their parishes. Thus, the argument goes, those parishes will see greater deaths, purely due to demographic factors.

To me, it's irrelevant. God makes the sun shine on both the good and the evil. Death befalls both the good and the evil. We do not worry about this temporal life, but the life to come.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
This is a very important message for us in this time. We must never take our eyes off what this all really is about: the return of Christ eventually. Satan can introduce his global Antichrist NWO system, but this is all a distraction. Although we must not submit and play along in this evil plot it is of utmost importance that we don't lose our head in trying to ''save this world''. Satan already owns it and has full spectrum dominance, how we cope with it locally is what will matter.

NickK

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Father .... Priest of the Church in Greece

"I will tell you in a few words my experience from my vaccination with the first dose of Pfizer's vaccine.

God was preventing me from getting the vaccine with various signs, that I will not mention for the sake of briefness. Approaching the vaccination center, just before I take my turn, it was as if something was preventing me from approaching and in fact I felt a stench while approacing, which surprised me. After I got the vaccine, the people were waiting outside. I could not wear the kalimavchi (priest's hat) when I left, I felt a great shame inside me and I left holding it in my hand.

Arriving at my house I went to the toilet to wash my face and looking at my face in the mirror I was startled by the expression I had. The next day I went shopping at the supermarket and because it was the time after Easter, I always greeted people saying "Christ is risen - Truly He is risen" to the women behind the counter. I was surprised to find that I was too ashamed to say "Christ is risen" to these women, something that deeply saddened me! The day after, I went to church in a well-known parish, not to perform the liturgy, and uppon entering the sanctuary I realized that I was a dead man. The joy I felt before, the joy of the Divine Liturgy was lost…As if I were not entering a Church Sanctuary but like a room in a house.

All of this surprised me but I did not think it came from the vaccine. I was meeting familiar people and they were turning their faces away. The next day I realized that my conscience was in terrible pain, as if a needle had passed through my heart, with a pain I had never experienced in my life. I told a well-known archimandrite what I was feeling and he comforted me, he said a few words to me that what I was feeling was nothing and when I left him I realized that this terrible pain in my conscience was undiminished and had even worsened. From that day on, I was seized by trepitation, which lasted about 13 days. I could not sleep or rest.

Now let me tell you the most terrible thing: I saw in front of me Satan, his face being at a distance of about 20 cm from mine, constantly day and night. I went to bed at night and I felt like he was hugging me and I was frozen all over. I was reading the Salutations of the Virgin Mary and I felt that my blood was burning in my veins. I felt a foreign being inside me that judged me, I felt horror and as if someone was telling me that "now you belong to me".

As soon as I returned from my paternal home where I had stayed for a few days for possible side effects to the Holy Monastery where I live, I found that while serving the Divine Liturgy I did not understand a thing, feeling as if I were dead, constantly rushing the supplications, a huge stress, not a trace of joy and feeling that I am not a priest, not even a baptized Christian!

I got to the point where I could not speak, as if I had lost my voice, my whole life was black and a constant despair. After all this, I started thinking where this condition was coming from and I begun wondering if it was coming from the vaccine. In this situation I was in, a well-known family came to the monastery and I talked to the mother for a while and she said to me: "father, why are you freeking out, many people who do the first dose of the vaccine do not do the second dose at all". As this girl told me these words I felt a coolness entering my soul, the Grace of God comforting me. So I made a promise and said "God I will not do the second dose of this vaccine". From that moment on, my condition slowly began to improve and I felt a little joy in my soul comforting me.

Needless to say, what grief I went through and the cries I made. I do not know if it is a coincidence, but exactly 40 days after the first dose of the vaccine I began to feel the Grace of God again, to feel a calmness and a consolation that God forgave me for what I had done, although I did not know what the vaccine was. I do not want and do not dare to think what I would have suffered if I had done the second dose of the vaccine. All I can say is that the Holy God showed mercy to me.

Now, although I feel better, I did not return to the previous state before the vaccination. In my humble opinion this Pfizer vaccine I did is a mark, not the final one, perhaps a precursor to the final seal. But the world needs to be informed about what an awesome thing this vaccine is, what a tremendous impact it has on the mental, physical and spiritual world of man …"

Last edited: