"Orthodoxy and the Kingdom of Satan" by Father Spyridon Bailey

Lazuli Waves

Woodpecker
I haven't read this book, but it looks interesting. It's by a Russian Orthodox Priest named Father Spyridon Bailey. He has a great YouTube channe: https://www.youtube.com/user/orthodoxstephen/videos

Here is the table of contents of the book:

orthodoxy and the kingdom of satan.JPG

From an Amazon review:

...his so-called Zionist analysis falls into antisemitic drivel (see Rothschild's seemingly being behind everything).

Description from Goodreads:

The signs of our age point to the nearness of Antichrist. Assessing the evidence of a corrupt world, Father Spyridon, a Greek Orthodox priest, draws together the different strands that reveal how the institutions and international organisations are preparing humanity for the end.

The first half of the book deals with the United Nations, the arms industries, banking, the Freemasons, and the various secret elite groups hat control our world. He then gives a clear explanation of the means by which we are being attacked and manipulated through television, education, culture and philosophy. Finally he presents the prophecies of various Orthodox saints who told us what else we should expect.

Father Spyridon's warnings will comfort some and anger others, This is a book that many will try to dismiss, while others will find in it comfort and confirmation of what they already suspected was happening. Written in a sober style, Orthodoxy And The Kingdom of Satan is a wake up call for all those who believe that time is running out. "It's Later than you think" we once heard, and the hour may be later than we dared imagine.

I’m about 15% of the way through it. It’s very red pill on the UN, media, fakeness of Western democracy, etc. I wish he would cite his sources and use more direct quotes, though. But even in the first couple chapters it’s jarring to see Alice Bailey’s ten point plan explained and then look at the modern world and realize just how totally dominated by that plan we’ve become. I recommend the book.

DanielH

Sparrow
I’m about 15% of the way through it. It’s very red pill on the UN, media, fakeness of Western democracy, etc. I wish he would cite his sources and use more direct quotes, though. But even in the first couple chapters it’s jarring to see Alice Bailey’s ten point plan explained and then look at the modern world and realize just how totally dominated by that plan we’ve become. I recommend the book.
Thanks for the update, I appreciate it!

Lazuli Waves

Woodpecker
I'm very interested in it. I'm currently reading the bible from beginning to end for the first time, so that's going to take me a while. Too bad he doesn't cite sources as that would make his arguments stronger.