Our schools are next

Mike_Key

Sparrow
^For many places the horse has already bolted. It's too late to close the stable door.

Even if you could get elected to those positions then the dialect has been pruned to the point where you could not even put forward conservative ideas without being summarily dismissed for hate-speech. This is how they ensure no change can happen from within.

If you want to protect what's left of Christendom then move somewhere that Christian values still exist and fight to retain it from there. But there's no way you're going to get on a Blue City council of any kind much be allowed to effect change via their rules and systems.
This ^

Oprah Winfrey recently had a town hall meeting where every attendee thought the same way. They made statements like; "The system can't be fixed." "We need reparations." "We, blacks, need free health care." and "we need to ask for more ... more ... more."

I only learned of this because my wife could stomach to watch it and share. I'm so far off because I believe there is a chance that it was not murder, with Mr. Floyd. The policy may have been to place a knee on the neck, to name one of a handful of possible issues.

A judge could totally ignore and still convict - as they did with Roe v Wade, Obama healthcare, obergefell v hodges Gay marriage, Comey's FBI ...

But yes, the do want the schools and the kids.

John 3:16

Lazuli Waves

Woodpecker
Florida State University students voted to remove a Catholic man as Student Government President, saying he was racist. They say he is racist because he told Catholic students in a Catholic group chat they should be aware that Black Lives Matter, the ACLU, and Reclaim the Block don't support Catholic values. They support a "A queer-affirming network," transgenderism, abortion, and defunding the police (which he argues is related to the Catholic value of supporting the common good).

Students replace him with a Muslim... who turns out to hate Jews.

“Ahmad Daraldik, the current FSU Senate President, made anti-semitic remarks in multiple social media posts,” reads the petition “These posts were exposed right after the previous president was removed from his position for transphobic remarks. [Daraldik] says, ‘Fuck Israel’ ‘Stupid Jews’ and compares the Israeli government to Nazi Germany’s genocide on the jews. These anti-semitic remarks are not welcomed on FSU’s campus, in the United States, and most importantly, on this EARTH! There is no justification for his remarks, and needs to be removed from his position of power.”

BLM.jpg

j.jpg

j2.jpg

j3.jpg

Last edited:

Lazuli Waves

Woodpecker
Ex-police officer who killed black teen 26 years ago, when the teen attacked him with a knife, loses job at Rowan University.

https://www.inquirer.com/news/new-j...ce-officer-glassboro-black-teen-20200609.html

How it happened: Sammy and his cousin Darrell were fighting. Sammy’s mother called 911 because she couldn’t break it up. I lived just a few hundred yards from the Saunders and knew the family. Our houses were around the corner from the police station, so two police cars showed up in moments. As the police pulled up, 14-year-old Sammy was outside chasing his 17-year-old cousin Darrell with a knife. Officer Amico gets out of his car and shoots Sammy in cold blood, similar to how Cleveland Officer Timothy Loehmann recently shot Tamir Rice on video.

Of course Officer Amico then made the scripted “get outta jail for killing someone” statements that we’re all used to hearing: (1) “He lunged at me”; (2) “I feared for my life”; (3) “I shot in self-defense”; (4) “He died of drugs, not my actions.” These statements are like the “get out of jail free” card in Monopoly. Cops say these, and the secret grand juries agree.

Officer Amico, a six-year veteran officer at that time, played three of these cards. He said Sammy lunged at him with a knife almost as soon as he stepped from his patrol car; he feared for his life, and he shot once in self-defense.

Neither Darrell nor Ms. Saunders backed that story up; both said the opposite – Sammy didn’t even acknowledge the officer because he was too busy chasing Darrell. They claimed Officer Amico’s story was a total fabrication.

paninaro

Kingfisher
Florida State University students voted to remove a Catholic man as Student Government President, saying he was racist. They say he is racist because he told Catholic students in a Catholic group chat they should be aware that Black Lives Matter, the ACLU, and Reclaim the Block don't support Catholic values. They support a "A queer-affirming network," transgenderism, abortion, and defunding the police (which he argues is related to the Catholic value of supporting the common good).

Students replace him with a Muslim... who turns out to hate Jews.
Because student groups are full of idiots who never think things through. I bet this week, they are calling for abolishing police unions because they are too powerful and protect cops, while a few months ago, they were calling for Walmart or Amazon to allow workers to unionize to protect workers. They need to pick a side -- pro-union or anti-union? It's flavor of the month with then. Whatever the hot SJW topic of the week is. Notice we haven't heard much about protecting the rainforests, freeing Tibet, or allowing trannies to use bathrooms? Those got boring, so they moved on.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

The Mount Ascutney School District board has voted to place the Windsor school principal on paid administrative leave following her “ignorant” Facebook post regarding the Black Lives Matter movement.

The board voted unanimously at an emergency meeting Friday afternoon to place Principal Tiffany Riley on leave until negotiations for her permanent departure have concluded.

“We do not intend to hire her back,” board Chair Elizabeth Burrows said. “We wanted to make sure we acted as quickly as we possibly could.”

Riley was placed on leave the day after she posted a statement on her personal Facebook page. She said she wanted to support Black Lives Matter but doesn’t think “people should be made to feel they have to choose black race over human race.”

Elsewhere...

RomikJan

Pigeon

Elsewhere...

Its sad we pretty much have social credit system in place. You dont agree with mainstream narrative then good luck getting another job. Im lucky to own my own business but have relatives who work for corporations. One of my relatives had their job fire 40+ people this week from social media posts they or they're spouse made. Even if the post didnt come from the worker but a spouse of a worker was enough to terminate them. During a pandemic where money is hard to come, they threw these people out for making comments against the mainstream narrative on either covid or blm.

Agree and amplify with these BLM morons.

My school district is getting all BLM'emmy. Of course the school system is all white women. So I called the school board out on them with a very pro-BLM, equity, allyship shpeel. Hopefully 1/2 these Karens lose their jobs. Give them what they want and don't resist. They won't know what the fuck to do with themselves.

Agree and amplify.

Easy_C

Crow

My school district is getting all BLM'emmy. Of course the school system is all white women. So I called the school board out on them with a very pro-BLM, equity, allyship shpeel. Hopefully 1/2 these Karens lose their jobs. Give them what they want and don't resist. They won't know what the fuck to do with themselves.

Agree and amplify.
I've got some entertainment facebook groups left and caused a storm in a few by saying that the various company's BLM signaling wasn't enough and that they needed to vocally commit to defunding the police and placing a PoC on their leadership team.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member

Agree and amplify.
LOL! I just did something like this. There is a medium-sized tech company who keeps pushing BLM on Facebook. So I went to their Web site and found...an all-white management team and all-white employees, with the exception of an Asian woman. I complained on their Facebook page about this (using a fake account I have on an old computer).

If these people are gonna talk the talk, let's make them walk the walk.

I've got some entertainment facebook groups left and caused a storm in a few by saying that the various company's BLM signaling wasn't enough and that they needed to vocally commit to defunding the police and placing a PoC on their leadership team.
Delicious. When a fat kid wants treats the last thing you do is deny him treats....you feed that little pig until he pops.

kel

Pelican
They're going to try to make it illegal very soon for just that reason. It's already illegal in much of the world, America is next. Start now and be prepared to resist.

I'm not sure I'd say our schools are next. I don't think the public education system in the US has been ours at any point during my lifetime. Changing the names of the schools is just a symptom of the value system they've been peddling for several decades now.

LeBeau

Ostrich
Gold Member
There's also some further examples and related discussion on this thread:

fokm

Sparrow
Gold Member
Tonight, the Prince William County School Board (PWCS) is holding their first hearing on what to rename the Stonewall Jackson schools.

They asked for citizen feedback. This is a bit of a long read--but if you're interested, here's what I sent:

To the PWCS School Board:

I’m writing today to give you requested feedback on changing the name of Stonewall Jackson Middle and High School.

At first, I vehemently opposed this initiative by the Board. I felt like the timing of it was politically suspect, and based on The Superintendent’s letter a few weeks ago, it also seemed as if students had complained about this in the past but nothing was done about it until now, which is odd given PWCS’ progressive stance on social issues.

That said, after lots of deep thought on the matter, I realized that buildings, schools, cities, and even countries are renamed, and it is a common occurrence! Istanbul was Constantinople. What we knew as Bombai, India is now known as Mumbai, India. And entire countries, such as the USSR, don’t even exist anymore.

Given these historical facts and the current social climate, it is absolutely clear that we must change the name of the Stonewall Jackson schools.

That said, I still have some major issues with this. Mainly, the current call to rename these schools simply does not go far enough!

I spent some time going through the names of many of the schools in Prince William County, and I found some very alarming things. We don’t just need to change the names of Stonewall Jackson Middle and High Schools, but of many, many more schools as well. Failure to do so will mean that Prince William County Schools is not doing all they can to fight racism, which is contrary to their mission as stated in letters from the Superintendent and the School Board in the last few weeks.

To end racism, we must erase it. Here are the schools whose names, under PWCS’ own new guidelines, are absolutely problematic.

Rippon Middle School — Per the Historical Markers Database (https://www.hmdb.org/m.asp?m=131568) slaves worked Rippon Lodge, the school’s namesake! Actual Black slaves! How can any African-American child possibly feel comfortable at this school? And not to mention that Blackburn, the man who owned these slaves, had granddaughters that married into George Washington’s family. Washington, too, was a slave owner. We must rename this school immediately, otherwise Black children who go there will feel threatened and unsafe.

Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology — I cannot tell you how triggering it was to find out that PWCS has a high school named after a slave owner who literally raped his slaves. If peaceful protesters around the country haven’t toppled statues of Jefferson yet, I can tell you it’s going to happen soon. Thomas Jefferson was one of the most evil, hypocritical slave owners who ever lived and naming this particular school after him is an affront to science, technology, morals, and ethics. If I was a Black student at this school, I would live in fear of being raped every day. This is a clear dog whistle for support of slavery and rape. And PWCS supports it! Absolutely sickening!

Reagan Middle School - Ronald Reagan’s CIA introduced crack cocaine to Black neighborhoods in the 1980s while starting the War on Drugs. More Black people were locked up due to the War on Drugs than any other policy in history. His policy of tricky-down economics is a clear example of systemic racism as it made Black people poorer. He refused to help homeless people, among our nation’s most defenseless demographic, due to his belief that most homeless would rather live in the street! Talk about white privilege!

His administration not only downplayed the AIDS epidemic but openly joked about it (https://www.vox.com/2015/12/1/9828348/ronald-reagan-hiv-aids). Let’s not also forget that Reagan was a white male conservative and a direct inspiration to our current president Drumpf. I can’t imagine being a transgendered mixed race 11-year-old attending this school named after a bastion of hate. The depths of harm that the school board has done these children may never be fully known.

Marsteller schools - According to http://www.bullrunnow.com/spare_tim...ool in Bristow,those in Prince William County. , Marsteller’s childhood home was used as a hospital to heal Conferederate wounded soldiers during the Civil War. Martsteller’s family AIDED AND ABETTED SLAVE OWNERS. Can you imagine how parents of Black children who attend Marsteller must feel being forced to send their kids to a school named after people who aided the slave owners who fought for slavery? This is an absolute disgrace! Shame on you PWCS!

Freedom High School — It’s clear in 2020 that white people have way more freedom than any other group. The name of this school just flaunts that and is the ultimate example of white supremacy. Since our state and our country don’t value freedom for everyone (I mean, just look at our president and who elected him SMH), it is clear that freedom means hatred of non-whites. Let’s choose the right side of history and rename this school immediately.

Charles J. Colgan High — Senator Colgan is a white male. So far in my research I have not encountered even one school named after a Black person. If Colgan High is not renamed, the PWCS School Board is sending a clear message that you must be white to have a school named after you. This is the textbook definition of systemic racism. I thought that PWCS’ mission was to fight racism. It looks like I thought wrong. Unless this school’s name is changed immediately.

C. D. Hylton High — Cecil Don Hylton was another rich white male. Like our current president Drumpf, Hylton made his wealth in real estate building luxury housing. I could not find a single instance of Hylton building in poor neighborhoods. Because this school is majority non-white (as the rest of the country will be in about 30 years), we must remain progressive and stand up to the rich Hyltons, rename the school, and show them we will not be bullied by our pasts. Can the Hyltons even prove they didn’t use illegal labor? I doubt it.

Featherstone Elementary -- The school’s own about page says the following: “In December 1961, Featherstone opened its doors to grades one through seven. The Mascot was Chief Featherstone and students organized a Student Council, Safety Patrol and a school choir.”

The mascot was Chief Featherstone! Do I even have to explain why this is racist? This school, must too, be renamed so that all students of Native American descent can feel safe there. Not only do we steal their homeland from them, but we then mock their ancestry with so-called ‘mascots.’ This is absolutely disgusting that you have allowed this, PWCS!

Kyle Wilson Elementary: It is beyond clear after visiting http://www.kylewilsonmemorial.com/about_kyle.html that Kyle Wilson was a white male. I was triggered just viewing his picture. In any case, he was also a firefighter who died in the line of duty. This is just too close to police, and PWCS is currently rethinking its position of police. Police and firefighters are allies, and mainly made up of mostly white people. We cannot support white supremacy. We must change the name of this school.

McAuliffe Elementary — In one of her essays, Christa McAuliffe stated: “As a woman, I have been envious of those men who could participate in the space program and who were encouraged to excel in the areas of math and science. I felt that women had indeed been left outside of one of the most exciting careers available.” (https://apnews.com/43d4c4592cb9ddc31c5bcea3295fc1d5)

Notice that McAuliffe did not mention female peoples of color or minorities of any kind. McAuliffe said nothing about gay, transgendered, or pansexuals, showing that she did not understand her privilege. Christa McAuliffe likely believed that only females could menstruate. This is completely misogynistic.

These beliefs would put Christa McAuliffe, a supposed hero who died for her country, in complete opposition to the PWCS Nondiscrimination Policy, which says that PWCS does not discriminate on the basis of sex, gender identity or sexual orientation. This is very problematic and also needs to be addressed now. Today. It simply does not matter that McAuliffe died in 1986 and was a product of her time. The fact is this is hateful speech viewed through the lens of 2020.

I hope that this letter helps PWCS understand the true scope of this problem. If PWCS rejects my call to rename these other schools, then it is absolutely clear that this Stonewall Jackson action is a superficial virtue signal motivated by appearing to look good but does nothing at all to address the underlying systemic racism inherent in our educational policy and structure.

Let’s not only be on the right side of history, but also erase and rewrite the history we don’t like. It’s 2020. It’s time to take action. It’s time to come together while remaining at least six feet apart.

The time to fight racism was yesterday. The next best time to fight it is right now.
Agree and amplify, indeed.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Ex-police officer who killed black teen 26 years ago, when the teen attacked him with a knife, loses job at Rowan University.

https://www.inquirer.com/news/new-j...ce-officer-glassboro-black-teen-20200609.html

How it happened: Sammy and his cousin Darrell were fighting. Sammy’s mother called 911 because she couldn’t break it up. I lived just a few hundred yards from the Saunders and knew the family. Our houses were around the corner from the police station, so two police cars showed up in moments. As the police pulled up, 14-year-old Sammy was outside chasing his 17-year-old cousin Darrell with a knife. Officer Amico gets out of his car and shoots Sammy in cold blood, similar to how Cleveland Officer Timothy Loehmann recently shot Tamir Rice on video.

Of course Officer Amico then made the scripted “get outta jail for killing someone” statements that we’re all used to hearing: (1) “He lunged at me”; (2) “I feared for my life”; (3) “I shot in self-defense”; (4) “He died of drugs, not my actions.” These statements are like the “get out of jail free” card in Monopoly. Cops say these, and the secret grand juries agree.

Officer Amico, a six-year veteran officer at that time, played three of these cards. He said Sammy lunged at him with a knife almost as soon as he stepped from his patrol car; he feared for his life, and he shot once in self-defense.

Neither Darrell nor Ms. Saunders backed that story up; both said the opposite – Sammy didn’t even acknowledge the officer because he was too busy chasing Darrell. They claimed Officer Amico’s story was a total fabrication.

Can someone help me understand the problem here? The police officer saved Darrell from being killed by knife-wielding maniac. If you come across a crime in progress where one person is threatening another's life, are you supposed to just pat them on the back and go on your merry way?

I'm not sure I'd say our schools are next. I don't think the public education system in the US has been ours at any point during my lifetime. Changing the names of the schools is just a symptom of the value system they've been peddling for several decades now.
Absolutely agree! In fact, they generally roll out these social engineering programs in the schools first because they know once they get the younger generations onboard, it won't really matter what anyone else thinks in a couple of decades. A good example of this is how the "Gender Neutral" bathroom thing/LGBT has been REALLY pushed in the public schools now for years.