Our schools are next

Gremlin

Woodpecker
Non-Christian
Hoooh boy..

1. Classics has always been primarily focused on Western Civilization.

2. Leftists eliminate history because it reveals leftism to be dysfunctional and unnecessarily violent, and shows tradition and homogenous tribal culture work over the atrophy and graves of civilizations leftism always leads to with its flavor of the week mass panics in the face of reality.

3. Like with everything else, natural selection applies here. Some cultures are worthy of more study and remembrance than others.

fokm

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Gold Member
I've started a thread on Twitter. Please read as much as you have time for:

Summary: They are teaching homosexuality and critical race theory in my 7th grade daughter's school. Books with gay characters as the protagonist who have to endure homophobia and slut-shaming and racism. Books where black boys who didn't do anything wrong were shot by off duty police officers. Books where (and I have yet to post this in the thread) 7th grade readers are taught that white kids are born racists and they need to tell their parents and older relatives to quit being racist.

These books all exist to break up families. That's the point. If my daughter is learning lesbianism in 7th grade then maybe it's tacitly approved for her to have that threesome. And then it happens and then it causes havoc in families. Or they're taught to hate their skin color, which means hating their heritage, which again, breaks up families.

I've got the powerpoints. I've even got audio of teachers teaching it. I'll be trying to find some other concerned parents to fight this loudly. Wish me luck and help me spread the word if you can. If you can't, be sure to be involved with your kids' educations. The only way they win on this is for parents to not push back hard.

fokm

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Gold Member
Do you maybe have the option of enrolling your daughter in a private school that doesn't teach that crap? Or is that already a private school?
It's a public school.

It comes down to costs. We have a little one that we had in an amazing Montessori school. Worth every cent. But once COVID hit the school essentially closed and now that it's open we don't like the requirements (masks for 3 year olds, they can't touch each other, etc.). So my wife went down to part-time. So we're feeling the squeeze there.

BUT -- I'm hearing there are many other parents who feel this way, so I'm hoping to round a bunch of them up and see if we can start some private homeschooling program amongst ourselves. Fingers crossed.

fokm

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Gold Member
I got a reply from one of the authors. Her response is below my retort. (Her book is about a kid who steals a wallet)

My entire point was that her book is on the list, even if the book isn't exactly as they would say "problematic", because she's got the correct political views.

It's good that I'm getting attention. I want this issue to be a national issue. Most of us cannot send our kids to private schools or homeschools yet. I'd like to move the needle in that direction. The good thing about this COVID stuff is that it allows us to rethink a lot of things.

Renzy

Pelican
Catholic
LCPS proposal would punish teachers who criticize critical theory

Meanwhile, in Virginia’s wealthiest county...

Rules of "professional conduct" for Loudoun County teachers and staff that are up for a vote at its Oct. 12 school board meeting.

"Any comments that are not in alignment with the school division's commitment to action-oriented equity practices" would be subject to punishment, if the draft policy is passed.

The proposed change would cover all communication by Loudoun County Schools' employees, on campus or off, by telephone, in person or on social media.

According to the draft policy, employee speech that "will not be tolerated " includes anything that district leaders believe could be perceived as "undermining the views, positions, goals, policies or public statements" of Schools Superintendent Eric Williams or the school board.

Per the policy, LCPS employees would have a "duty to report" their colleagues alleged free speech violations to the school administration.

Work there and you'll have a *duty* to snitch on your coworkers if they don't toe the woke ideology line.

The policy acknowledges that employees have a "First Amendment right to engage in protected speech" but says it "may be outweighed" by LCPS interest in "promoting internal..and external community harmony and peace" and achieving Williams' "directives, including protected class equity, racial equity, and the goal to root out systemic racism."

LCPS employees accused falsely of "violations" of the speech policy are prohibited from "retaliating" against their accuser. Also, the policy would accommodate "false complaints" and not discipline those making them so long as they were found to have been made in "good faith."

Over the past two years LCPS paid a vendor $422,500 to develop "equity" curriculum and training modules for educators.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Gnostic or New Age
Minneapolis also did the same thing, removing police from schools. They are also disbanding the police force entirely and reforming it as some sort of community diversity squad.

The funny part is that black schools will get lots of shootings as soon as cops are pulled from those schools. Most people have no idea that the majority of school shootings are done in prediminantly black schools. The reason why this white school shooter majority is pushed is because the few white cases are more 'systematic' and more lethal. But the sheer number of black shootings on school grounds is far far greater - and would be astronomically higher with no police presence or no stringent controls at entry.

fokm

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Gold Member
Meanwhile, in Virginia’s wealthiest county...

Due to my Twitter rant above, someone contacted me and gave me these links. Essentially, some well-funded group found a loophole in the cirriculum, where, if books about gays and transgendereds and critical race theory just happen to be in the school library or a classroom, but were not required reading, then that's fine. Parents found out about it last year and took the school board.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/11...ese-virginia-classrooms-parents-want-answers/

The school board hearing was apparently televised. This caused an issue:

Related to @Renzy's post above: LCPS has spent nearly half a million dollars on Critical Race Theory:

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Why, it's almost like nations and borders exist for a reason...

...until when Liberals & Marxists followed Saul Alinsky's playbook and successfully infiltrated every America's institution: schools, courts, churches, businesses, sports, etc.

Meanwhile...

EliOjqhWkAAmqr-

ElizzH0X0AURg1z

AlwaysMe

Banned
These are not "our schools."

In 2005 my wife and I decided to homeschool and we never regretted it for a second. Get your fucking children out of the hands of these monsters NOW. Whatever it costs, it's worth it. Does your wife really need a job making powerpoint presentations for a jewish owned international conglomerate? Probably not.

Mike_Key

Woodpecker
Take a look at this video... (A woman is angry that her public school kid fainted in PE Class due to wearing a Covid mask, she is yelling, cursing and shouting).

Lady, please don't give Homeschoolers any attention ... please go away...

Her kids will likely remain in Public school.

Last edited:

Mike_Key

Woodpecker
Homeschooling is not in my immediate future, but it's absolutely part of my plan. Please share whatever insight you have - there's a thread somewhere about it, even.

I've not forgotten about your reply.

It's difficult to find time to create prose on this topic, although there is much to say. I suggest getting a book on homeschooling (Borders book, stand there and read it). Within the first 15 pages you'll be hooked.

e.g.
"When my daughter returned home at age 7 stating that her life was her own business ... I knew to take her out of school and homeschool her ..."

"My daughter and son told of having to listen to their lesbian chemistry teacher talk about her 3rd lover ... of a string of many lovers ... "

Anyhow, there is much freedom but you are doing your own work. At the end of each sememster you have to show the County official some 60-70 "worksheets" completed per subject and 3-5 exams taken per class per Kid.

It's great when you can simply get up and travel for a week, if needed - leisure/pleasure or emergency.

Edit: The field trips are more epic.

Last edited:
We use a program called Discovery Education. Its a national program and I am sure it is used in multiple different states and counties. They have videos up already about Joe winning the election and being the next President. Let that sink in. Also I am encouraged to use this same program daily in my science instruction.

fokm

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Gold Member
I wanted to give a quick update on this.

I've never fought a school or school board or done anything like this before, so criticize my mistakes all you want.

I thought about my goal and the path to achieving the goal. For now, the goal is really simple: Let other parents know this is happening in the school.

I started with school's vice-principal who instantly referred me to the principal. After a heated back and forth, the principal told me that she would ensure that the school newsletter that goes out to parents announced that this book list assignment occurred. That was 2 months ago.

Nothing ever happened. I followed up and cc:d a school board member. I was told by the principal that I was the only parent who complained to the principal (which may be technically true, but there were complaints to teachers and to the school via other methods).

My response was simple: It was *your* idea to publish this information in the newsletter. You had this idea when I was the only parent to complain to you. It seems like you told me what I wanted to hear so I would go away.

I then pressed on a simple yes or no on whether the information would be published and there's been no response. I escalated to school board member who has now sent me information of 2 people and 1 department within the school board to complain to.

I am getting the runaround. You're me. You've spoken to parents whose kids have graduated who told you that they regret not fighting the schools harder with this crap. What advice would you give me?

MajorStyles

Pelican
Catholic
"Our schools are next" is a little late to the party. The school system has been pozzed for decades.

That's like a whore that's 35 men into a gang bang, wondering what happened to her virginity.

fokm

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Gold Member
"Our schools are next" is a little late to the party. The school system has been pozzed for decades.

That's like a whore that's 35 men into a gang bang, wondering what happened to her virginity.

Thanks for your insight. Got any actual advice?