Parasites

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
Has anyone ever done a parasite cleanse, or dealt with parasites? I've been reading that many of the symptoms of IBS (which I've been diagnosed with) are similar to a parasite in the intestine. Parasites can also cause anxiety and fatigue. I'm been thinking of doing a parasite cleanse of my bowels, but I'm not sure if it's quackery or real.

kel

Ostrich
Didn't you post just the other day about the worm medicine being used to treat cancer? I'd heard about that before, it's interesting. I'm worried, though, that you might just have parasite meds on the brain. That said, let us know how it goes. Does any of your research indicate that a long fast would help? It seems like it would to me, and fasting has many benefits so worst case scenario you're still losing fat and improving your cellular health.

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
Didn't you post just the other day about the worm medicine being used to treat cancer? I'd heard about that before, it's interesting. I'm worried, though, that you might just have parasite meds on the brain. That said, let us know how it goes. Does any of your research indicate that a long fast would help? It seems like it would to me, and fasting has many benefits so worst case scenario you're still losing fat and improving your cellular health.
Yes, I did post about that, which sent me down the rabbit hole of parasites. Turns out they are fairly common, difficult to diagnose, and many people are misdiagnosed with other ailments (like IBS) when they have parasites. Didn't read anything about general fasting, but I don't think that would hurt. Most of the treatments were about a herbal cleanse, or anti-parasite prescription medication.

kel

Ostrich
Farmers will give diatomaceous earth to animals as a de-wormer, but wikipedia cites two studies that supposedly did not find any improvement versus the control group. But, some people apparently take it as a supplement anyways, and perhaps it would have the perhaps-not-real de-worming effect, too.

kurtybro

Woodpecker
There should be pretty reliable diagnostic tests available, or at least very specific symptoms. i wouldnt immediately suspect parasites before diet / food allergies / gut flora imbalance. once everything else has been checked / treated and you still don't feel well then you can start moving on to the less likely causes. Parasites are pretty rare among adults in developed countries. Fix your diet, reduce fermentable carbs, find out if you have any food sensitivies through an elimination diet (you can try fasting for a day or two, then slowly introduce foods 1 by 1 and see if anything bothers you), focus on good sleep which is very underrated, add digestive enzymes / hydrochloric acid to big meals, and you can try a high potency probiotic as well to balance things out. Dr mark ruscio is a good resource for gut related problems, plenty of info on his site

Hypno

Crow
You can get food grade diatomaceous earth on Amazon. You don’t need much, half a tablespoon a week should do you well.

If you have a smoothie for breakfast, you can mix it into the smoothie and you won’t even taste it.

In addition to knocking out parasites, Supposedly it’s good because it has bioavailable calcium which strengthens your bones.

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
You can get food grade diatomaceous earth on Amazon. You don’t need much, half a tablespoon a week should do you well.

If you have a smoothie for breakfast, you can mix it into the smoothie and you won’t even taste it.

In addition to knocking out parasites, Supposedly it’s good because it has bioavailable calcium which strengthens your bones.
Thanks for the recommendation! Just bought some off Amazon. Will report any changes after taking it.

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
Thanks for the recommendation! Just bought some off Amazon. Will report any changes after taking it.
It finally arrived, and I took it about three hours ago. I had a bowel movement, and after that, my IBS symptoms just stopped. I don't know if it's the placebo effect, but I haven’t felt this good in a long time.

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
Sort of related to this topic. There's a recent episode about how Ivermectin, an anti-parasitic medication, is incredibly effective at both preventing and treating COOFID. It's widely available and cheap to produce. Information about it is being suppressed world wide because it negates the need for Bill Gate's gene therapy poison. You can listen to it below: Dark Horse Podcast

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Ivermectin is a thing, but you have to get the appropriate medical grade from my understanding.

What about lots of probiotics (greek yogurt/kimchi/pickeles ect)