Parler thread

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
Twitter is accelerating its persecution and censorship of conservatives. Lots of conservatives are opening accounts with Parler. I see Roosh just created an account.

I created an account called Dusty.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
Any thoughts on how this is different from Gab?
How does Parler compare to Telegram?

Not sure. The critical element, is this is the platform most conservatives will start using. Seems like this is the backup platform of choice if T is banned from Twatter. Lots of conservatives are setting up accounts on Parler and are urging others to open accounts there. Social media secession! Social media Balkanization about to happen.

Athanasius

Pelican
Not sure. The critical element, is this is the platform most conservatives will start using. Seems like this is the backup platform of choice if T is banned from Twatter. Lots of conservatives are setting up accounts on Parler and are urging others to open accounts there. Social media secession! Social media Balkanization about to happen.

Be curious to know from Roosh why he chose it. I think he's on Telegram too and cross-posts Twitter stuff there.

Thing I don't like about Parler and Telegram is that they require a phone #.

I heard that Parler requires a driver's license or some other form of anonymous-killing identification in order to join. The fact that Don Jr and Eric Trump, Jack Posobiec, and a few others on the Grift Right have been hyping this up, I can't help but to think that this is to social media what Charlie Kirk is to right-wing politics.

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
I saw they took out Carpe Donktum today and removed all of E. Michael Jones' books. It is an all out censorship rollout, despite Trump's warnings/threats.
What? Are you trying to tell me that Trump's strongly worded tweets that are not backed by any action whatsoever aren't having an impact on the technocracy? I don't understand . . didn't he tweet Law and Order in all caps?

It's fine to move to Parler, but it is NOT an alternative to getting back on Twitter and the rest.

The normies will not be on a platform with widespread jewposting and q-anon nonsense.

It is useful to have a place to be able to coordinate and talk freely, but very soon, it will fracture because jewposters will get into it with everyone else.

Also, why does the site ask for a phone number, that is extremely suspicious.