Parler thread

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
There is using the CEOs awareness of my work to dig in the knife.

Yellow journalism from a newspaper that does not bother with research.

On the flip side, hopefully this alerts people to Roosh -- and through Roosh's work, to Christ.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
End result of reading controversial bloggers:

38256570-9168099-image-a-25_1611156979749.jpg

End result of reading MSM:

img.jpg

To your sleeper account Mr. Matze:

EIQH190XYAA-U_E.jpg

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
@MarkDice:
Parler founder and (now former) CEO John Matze has just been fired from the company at the direction of the board of directors, controlled by investor Rebekah Mercer. He should have read "A Company of One" by Paul Jarvis, a book that Gab founder Andrew Torba recommended two years ago. I'll be posting an in-depth interview with Andrew Friday or Saturday about his reason for starting Gab and his plans to preserve free speech online.

dafd0ed3973405a2.jpeg

9780241380222.jpg

godfather dust

Hummingbird
Gold Member
If you are the CEO of a company that is completely DOA (every parler user is doxed because of over the top, unnecessary ID requirements) you deserve to be fired.

Next time (yeah right) you make a site for dissidents just allow "anonymous Nazi frogs" regardless of how distasteful/unkosher it is to you (((Matza.)))

I'm sure the fb i thanks you for your service.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
@RTintl: PARLER host receives ANONYMOUS THREATS - ‘kick them or we will blackhole your ASN’. RT spoke to the Russian company that gave Parler a lifeline on its servers, keeping it partially online. The sinister and aggressive messages instruct the company to stop hosting the website, or they will take down their network and disrupt their services.

Watch Konstantin Rozhkov’s exclusive special report on RT.

godfather dust

Hummingbird
Gold Member
@RTintl: PARLER host receives ANONYMOUS THREATS - ‘kick them or we will blackhole your ASN’. RT spoke to the Russian company that gave Parler a lifeline on its servers, keeping it partially online. The sinister and aggressive messages instruct the company to stop hosting the website, or they will take down their network and disrupt their services.

Watch Konstantin Rozhkov’s exclusive special report on RT.

If hackers take down parler that is a good thing.

If parler users are naive enough to upload drivers licenses and IDs to a (mildly) anti-establishment website a good portion of them probably didn't see reports on the hack, or realize that every user was doxed if they did.

I'd rather not see them post things that hurt them legally or professionally on that platform under the circumstances.

Matze was recently on Fox Business Network.

Hmm. I was previously against Fox after I heard they seemed biased against the election fraud evidence, but I guess either that was just them being reasonably skeptical, or the people boycotting them afterwards was a kick up the backside to fix any issues. Either way, considering Dan Bongino literally admitted he wanted to concede to Amazon demands, and was blatantly virtue signalling in what he 'claims' was a defense... (is he even trying to trick conservatives or did he realise he would never be able to and just put on a front in hopes of convincing morons?)

Well, I would guess the fact that Parlers investors didn't end up speaking on Fox News instead of John Matze, speaks highly of Fox news, I suppose I should re-subscribe for now.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Pappert: Parler was offline for months and came back with a worse UI. As an added bonus, profile photos no longer work, and visiting your own profile is next to impossible. Plus, the logo looks Satanic, and the "people to follow" is still a bunch of Fox News clowns.

Congrats, @a, on building a social media (Gab) that is both totally unique and also doesn't suck.

6fe945b14ddc1d4a.png

Guriko

Kingfisher
Gold Member
That logo is... um... something else. What were they thinking? Also looks like a cobra too a little bit.

Looks like the mask from the cartoon aptly named The Mask - and with that straight up satanic hue.

Or something like from the Sith side from Star Wars.

Simply something evil.

Easiest way to discern the wheat from the chaff nowadays is to simply do a background check of who is financing the thing - if its an oligarch in any form or shape ('right', 'left', don't matter, they're 'theirs') I simply ignore.

It has to be funded by the People if it's meant For the People (donations, PRO accounts etc.) - and even then there's always a looming danger of getting subverted.

Maybe we as Christians will have to learn that only God's Kingdom is eternal - what I mean to say is that maybe we'll have to start thinking about proactively destroying/selling successful companies before they get eaten from within with 'Wokedom' and spread the proceeds throughout local communities.

I'm just musing, but it seems like that no organisation of any kind (from Vatican, to corporate entities, to the military, to the Government) is able to resist subversion indefinitely. Or maybe smaller family sized firms can. I honestly don't know.

tractor

Woodpecker